Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lemons and Coffee - Chapter Two - Kandy

"Kandy catches Kat naked on the deck"

6
5 Comments 5
5.8k Views 5.8k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Kandice, Kandy for short, was even more stunning than Kat – if that were possible. She had an almost identical body to Kat, just a little more developed in the right places due to the five year age gap between the two girls. She stood almost five centimeters taller than Kat and carried the extra height well. 

Kandy was twenty-eight years old and recently married, and I often thought what a lucky fuck her husband was to have such a gorgeous lady to come home and fuck every night. Okay, maybe that does not happen in real life, but it did not stop me thinking and dreaming about it. 

Here we were, Kat and I, busted on her Dads porch, with my cock still firmly embedded in her cunt, as her sister Kandy stood there and issued us with an ultimatum. 

My cock began to lose its rigidity and slunk out of Kat’s fuck hole. Kat began to relax after the last of a few smaller orgasmic flushes pulsing through her pelvis. 

Thinking I was in 'crappers ditch' I did not expect such a favorable ultimatum, heavily loaded in my favor from my point of view. Although I was in no position to do otherwise, I readily agreed to Kandy’s dictation, taking it all in word for word. It was dictation! as there was no way I was able to argue or refute the facts as she made it known where we were at, and what she proposed as our only option from here on in. 

Kat just lay there looking up at her big sister. It was if she did not care what her sister threatened... maybe she had been caught out before and was not perturbed about her sisters threats or the outcome.

After a moments silence Kat said, “Fuck that was good – you are going to enjoy fucking this one, Sis.”

In all my wildest wet dreams I could not imagine a better outcome than to be able to end up fucking both beautiful sisters.

It took a few more minutes for Kat to recover, then she looked up at Kandy and said, “Umm, – Kandy, you will have to excuse us for a little longer as our neighbor has got some unfinished business to attend to and I would hate to disappoint him by not fulfilling my side of our agreement, but you can stay and watch if you like.” 

With that, Kat got up off the chair and sat up on the edge of the table, pulled me in close and said, “It is time to eat me out you big fuck, I want to watch you suck my pussy dry."(mission impossible – I found). 

Sitting on the table with her hand on my head, her legs spread wide apart and bent at the knees like a cricket, Kat planted her feet firmly on the table to support her lower body.

As she pulled my face down into her mound, she was able to push her buttocks upwards whenever she had the urge, or climatic spasm too increase the pressure of her twat into my face.

Kat whispered to me, “Suck me, Bee, – suck me off and eat me out good.” 

I was thinking this was way better than Christmas as I knelt on the deck in between Kat's legs in front of her wide open box of glory. By grabbing hold of both her ankles I was able to support myself and gain leverage as I she pushed my face onto her swollen twat. With my mouth wide open I sucked down on her like a man thirsty for water. 

Fuck, it was so juicy and delicious. My ravenous tongue delved as deep as it could reach up inside her tunnel of love and by sucking her cunt like I was a suction pump, I was rewarded with a hummungous flow of our combined cum juice's.

I would alternate between sucking her cunt and flicking my tongue up across and over her clit. I could not keep up with the overflow from the first avalanche of our juices as they began to escape out from the lips of her swollen pussy and past the corners of my mouth. 

Kat lay back on the table and using her feet as anchors raised her buttocks upwards and pushed her cunt hard into my face, rotating it up and down giving me the biggest facial bath that I have ever had, as her super horny clit lusted for my tongue. 

Almost immediately she started moaning and murmuring, “MMmmmm fuck your good at this, Bee, I love being eaten out. Fuck yes, I love being eaten out by you,” as smaller but no less powerful waves of orgasmic pulses rippled through her body. 

Kandy, had pulled up the chair that we were fucking on earlier and sat there with her skirt gathered up around her waist, her panties pulled to the side and her fingers rubbing in circular motion over clit. When Kandy’s wetness became more pronounced she at first pushed her middle digit up inside her hole, then added another two fingers to give herself a really good finger fucking, as she watched me gobbling down eating out on her younger sister’s swollen pussy as if it was my last meal. 

Kandy was encouraging me to make sure I got it all. She whispered in my ear, “Suck that cunt you big cunt fucker, eat her out and swallow all that cum juice. Now finger fuck her cunt and push your thumb up her arse and make her cum juices flow. That’s it” she said, “thumb fuck that little slut cunt’s arse till she collapses from exhaustion” 

Having Kandy talking dirty and watching us fornicate on top of the table gave new life to my cock which was gradually being primed with another load of man blood pulsing through its veins, stretching its girth to its maximum limits. 

Kandy reached forward and started to fondle my balls as she tried to poke her thumb up my arse, but found it tight and dry. Picking up a tube of blueberry flavored lubricant from out of the box Kandy coated her thumb liberally then got down on her knees directly behind me, Kandy sat back on her haunches, and began to push her thumb back into my anal hole and past my sphincter ring of defense. 

With a few initial and gently intrusive pokes her thumb slid in up to its base knuckle and began to digitally fuck me then reaching forward up under my groin she wrapped her other hand around my cock. With experienced hands, she began stroking it firmly, just fast enough to get a rhythm going between wanking my cock and thumb fucking my arse. 

All this was going on as I was devouring her little sister’s juicy, swollen, tongue hungry pussy. I was in absolute heaven!

You did not have to be a rocket scientist to know that any ideas I might have had about exploring Kat's arse with my cock would have to be rescheduled for another day. My cum tanks would need time for a full recovery following today’s activities. 

Kandy was an unexpected and pleasurable addition to this unscheduled fucking session, and because of her ultimatum, I knew that soon I would be blowing my second load of the afternoon into, onto or around Kandy’s fingers and knuckles. 

Little did I know that Kandy had other plans also, and as soon as she sensed I was about to blow my load, she pulled her thumb out of my butt, shuffled on her bare arse cheeks underneath and between my legs, raising her head till she was face to face with my cock. 

Her timing was perfect as she encapsulated my cock with her mouth and just as she buried it deep down her throat she received the first of two or three solid burst of my Jitzum.

Kat, after hitting the peak of her rolling climax's that had been stacking up like building blocks, was now coming down from the top of the last massive wave and collapsed backwards flat across the top of the table. 

Kandy was sucking my cock as if there was some competition and she was out to prove that she was better than her sister at the art of oral sex. 

I was going to need to carry out more trials on their skills before I would be prepared to comment about that – that is if I was silly enough to comment at all! 

After Kandy had sucked every last drop out of the eye of the wilting tiger she got up off the deck and had me crawl on hands and knees, shrunken cock and ball bag dangling deflated between my legs, over and onto the sun lounger at the end of the deck and told me not to move. 

Kandy whispered something to Kat. 

Kat slowly got herself up off the table and disappeared inside the house for about five minutes. 

I sat there on the lounger in recovery mode and stared at the swell of Kandy’s tits which I reckoned were a bit bigger than Kat’s – probably about a 35-C cup, I guessed. Unfortunately they were still encapsulated inside her bra and blouse, so I could not confirm the statistics. 

Kat stepped back onto the porch and put a box of her mother’s toys on the deck. 

Kandy told me to roll over and lie flat on the lounger, face downwards with my arse near the end of the frame, and I had to make sure my cock could poke through the hole in the canvas and hang freely for access from underneath the lounger. 

I did this thinking my cock was going to get some more wanking or oral attention, but I knew I was totally spent and it would be a mission to get a rise out of my fella for a while. 

How convenient is this hole in the lounger I thought, realizing that it had been cut and hand stitched to suit such similar activities before today's events. Now that I know it is here, I might be lucky enough to get another session or a massage with Kat, or Kandy or both of them, with some 'extra' under the table blow jobs. 

Lying there, face down and relaxed, I was brought back to reality in a split second as a large dob of cold liquid landed on top of my butt hole. 

The liquid was the blueberry silicone lubricant that Kandy had used before on her thumb, and the overflow now ran down between my cheeks coating my ball’s sack and on down the shaft of my cock ending up as droplets onto the deck. 

The cold sensation of this lube was soon followed with the intrusion of what felt like a blunt object into my anal cavity… Which it was... sort of! 

Kandy had begun to insert the smallest of the butt plugs into my arse (although it felt large at the time) and starting slowly, she manipulated the plug reducing the resistance of my protective sphincter muscle, until she was able to push the head of the butt plug past the Ring of Resistance. 

Once past my outer defense's Kandy worked the butt plug on its inwards and outwards oscillation increasing its tempo until she had reached a rhythm. My arse finally accepted the intrusion.

Then, just as I was just getting settled with this foreign object being worked in and out of my butt, plop, she pulled it out leaving me feeling empty, as if I should demand it back; what a crazy thought!

With her hand pushing down into the base of my back Kandy reached back into the toy box and withdrew a larger dildo. 

Looking at the dildo, she said to Kat, “This will do nicely for now,” and continued to instruct Kat to coat it with some blueberry flavored lubricant, smearing it all over the head of this new toy.

Stretching out on top of me like a Thai Masseuse, Kandy whispered into my ear, “Suck on this, Bee, and get used to the shape and flavor of this fuck stick." 

I was to discover very quickly the head of the dildo had a very pronounced shape. In fact it was an exact shape of a eight inch penis and it had a girth fat enough to prevent Kandy’s finger and thumb from touching together, as they wrapped around it. 

Kandy pushed the head of the dildo in between my lips and it kind of reminded me of sucking on a big all day sucker, only this intruder was triple the size of any all-day sucker I have ever seen before.

QueenPammy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenPammy

With its flared anvil being pushed in past my lips and teeth my brain was telling me I was now sucking cock, even though it was a toy?? cock, for the first time ever. 

“Nice sucking, Bee,” said Kandy as she worked the dildo in and out of my mouth, watching me getting used to its shape and size. 

“Wow I think you would be a good cock sucker, Bee, you have done well. I'm going to tell Jack tonight how well you did with this one,” then she said, “come on let’s see how well you can accommodate this mean beast of a toy man cock up your butt.” 

I was not sure that I wanted to carry on and have this dildo pushed into my anal passage, but as soon as I began to object Kandy reminded me of the Window cam recording and her ultimatum.

I was buggered whichever way I went!

Kat just sat there smiling at me and lipped the words, “Come on, Bee, you can do it; let her fuck your arse with that toy and who knows maybe Kandy will get Jack to fuck you with his man cock on another day” 

As if that was supposed to be some incentive? I do not think so!

There was no argument about the size of this dildo; it was arse fucking huge, in my book! 

I could tell that as Kandy was rubbing it up and down between my arse cheeks, all the way from the base of my cock to the top of my arse crack.

The initial butt plug was just a toy compared to this anal fucker and Kandy was working its nose around the outer side of my rear defense muscle preparing me for its journey into my virginal back passage.

Kandy smeared more lubricant all over my butt, then began the re-entry of a foreign missile - this larger intruder - into the stretched opening of my back gate, and past my 'Ring of Fear' to bastardize my anal passage. 

Fuck me - it was bloody big and somewhat uncomfortable, especially as the circular anvil of its mushroom head pushed its way passed my last defense 'my ring of resistance' - my sphincter muscle. 

The increased size and the length began stretching my arse ring and the only positive that I was able to evaluate was that it was not as unyielding as the previous plug. 

Kandy began working it at a slow rhythm fucking me gently at first. 

With calculated patience she continued to push the dildo in past my stretched arse hole. 

Reaching up between my legs with her free hand she squeezed my lubricant coated ball’s sack before wrapping her fingers around the limp shaft of my cock to begin stroking it in unison with the rhythm of the arse fucking dildo. Just like she was doing before when she had her thumb up my arse.

From her expertise with a wilted dick, Kandy was able to stimulate and encourage more man blood to pump up through my somewhat lifeless cock. 

Her experience at this was obvious as she took her time to make sure not to squeeze too hard, at least not until she felt my cock begin to respond and expand of its own accord.

It felt good having her fingers wrapped around my fuck stick as it began its expansion inside what felt like an elasticated band pressured hand grip.

If these were her mother’s toys, I began to figure that are all members of her family must be into vibrator fucking and arse reaming in one form or another.

Kat crouched down beside the lounger and reached over to spread my arse cheeks apart some more, giving Kandy the option to apply extra gel around the forbidden ring of defense region whilst she kept working the dildo deeper and deeper. 

When she felt I was ready Kandy let go of my cock and pushed the dildo in up to the hilt. It was prevented from disappearing up my butt by the wider shaped ridge guard, that looked like the protector guard of a sword, at the hand grip end of the dildo. 

With the large cock shaped arse fucker buried deep into my arse Kat told me to roll over and lie on my back, and spread my legs wide.

Kandy’s experienced with these toys is probably equaled by Kat, I decided. 

Slowly I rolled over, amazed that the dildo stayed deep in my arse. With me know lying on my back Kat moved in close and settled herself at the base of my groin, taking hold of my cock she continued with the wanking with gentle firm strokes. Then with her special talent she bent forward and began to suck on the nose of my recovering cock head tickling the sensitive part under the flared lip with her tongue.

This was the same pulsating suction effect on my cock shaft that I had experienced earlier today.
This was a talent her big sister had not shown so far. It was... fucking amazing!.

With Kat sucking new life back into my cock and the man cock dildo pushed up my butt, Kandy moved up to the top of the lounger. 

Pulling her panties to the side of her pussy lips she raised her leg and straddled my face giving my tongue a glorious taste of my second sweet juicy pussy for the day. 

Kandy’s knickers were getting in my way and preventing me from having a good go at devouring her cunt so I reached for the waist band of her panties and literally tore them off her hips. 

With another grab of some more fabric I tore Kandy’s skirt off from her waist, hearing the satisfying sound of tearing fabric and buttons popping as I did so. 

Kandy was now completely naked from the waist down and making enthusiastic noises as she was rubbing her cunt back and forwards over my nose and mouth.

I reached upwards to play with her tits, which sadly were still protected inside her bra.

Fuck, I wanted to see and feel her tit's so bad, so reaching upwards, I pulled Kandy downwards and as she bent at the waist she was now in the perfect position for French Kissing.

Her face was beside Kat's, who was busy sucking my cock. 

The cock sucking techniques changed noticeably as Kat took my cock out of her mouth and offered it to Kandy. Kandy had my cock buried - Deep Throat - in seconds. Kat moved down to suck my ball sack into her mouth and bounce my balls with her tongue... what a talented little cock sucking fuck slut... I loved it.

Reaching around behind Kandy's back, I lifted her knit top up to her neck line and over her bra, then unsnapped her bra strap releasing her tits, immediately dangling down for my hands to reach, fondle and squeeze. Pushing her bra aside, I found her nipples were rock hard and tremors began rippling through her body each time I pinched one then the other. Fuck she had nice tit's too! So firm and womanly mature - absolutely cock stimulating lovely.

The dildo was starting to work the impossible as it rubbed against my prostate bring me to the point of my third and unbelievable but final ejaculation. 

My tongue was doing its best to please, as Kandy cunt juices squirted all over my face. Kat stopped sucking my balls and brought her face back up beside Kandy's and watched as Kandy brought me to my final eruption - an eruption as big as Mount Vesuvius!

Stimulated beyond any belief Kat and Kandy got one of the biggest bursts of cum juices that I have ever produced, and this was definitely going to be my final climax this afternoon.

The volume was humongous, encouraged by these two delicious and gorgeous young ladies.

Kat’s and Kandy's faces and tit’s were covered in man cum as Kandy pulling my cock from her mouth, held it firmly and watched it spurt the last two or three strong bursts of my Jitzum at their mouths and faces.

Exhaustion took its toll on the three of us, but we were well satisfied!

Except Kandy, that is, as she had not had any cock up her cunt yet not even a toy cock. 

“When your folks go away for their holiday in two weeks why don’t you come up to my place and we can enjoy a full weekend of fucking each other without any limitations” I proposed. 

So that she was not left 'up in the air' I reached across to the box of toys that Kat had brought out of the house and picked up a vibrator with rabbit ears.

Pushing the buttons to make sure the batteries were not flat I told Kandy, "Get down on all fours and I will fuck you with this rhythm stick."

“Not as good as the real thing, but better than missing out altogether,” said Kandy, as she knelt down doggy style on the deck with her arms crossed along the end of the lounger for support. Her tits hanging freely below her torso as she waited for me to place the rabbit over the spot of absolute stimulation. 

I waited until I felt her shudder with the first tremors of an orgasm, before I removed the rabbit ears, temporarily, from her clit. 

Pushing the buttons to increase the speed of the rotating balls around the neck of the vibrator, I gently, but easily inserted the vibrator up into the depths of Kandy’s soaking cunt almost to its hilt, stopping just short of the handle bar grip so that the Rabbits ears could again sit over top of tickle Kandy’s clit. 

The rotating body of the vibrator started to oscillate inside her soaking wet fuck tunnel, brushing across her g-spot as it worked around on its elliptical curve. 

Another session with Kandy was sure to make up for missing out this time was my thought as I kept the vibrator in position. With the ears working their magic I could sense the change in Kandy as she began to stiffen up like a board, then release her frozen muscles, followed with heaps of smaller tremors rippling through her body. 

The pulses of her pleasure kept pumping, taking her body beyond the heights of Everest. 

My anticipation of the rescheduled sucking, fucking and pushing past any and all of their boundaries was getting me excited already and even though my tanks were completely empty, my cock started to twitch and pulse. 

As I turned from working the vibrator inside Kandy’s cunt, I looked down at Kat sitting with her back against the chair. Kat was still giving my cock some gentle attention as she watched her sisters body trembling with a flow of orgasms. With every second stroke of my cock she would lean forward and suck on the mushroom head, applying her special suction technique. Fuck, she was a fucking good cock sucker, I confirmed to myself.

Another surprise was about to unfold...

I was going to say something to Kat, but instead I just exclaimed “Fuck!” 

I saw a pair of legs... and looking up I new that this time I was in deeper than deep shit! It was Jackie's legs - their Mum - at the edge of the deck. 

Jackie had decided to come home a little earlier than planned and was standing over the right of and behind Kat’s shoulder... Kat did not even know she was there! 

Jackie stared at the three of us fornicating and almost totally naked on her pool deck. 

Kandy who had her knit top and bra pushed up around her neck allowing her tit's beautiful freedom, had Jackie’s Rabbit Eared vibrator inserted deep in her cunt. Kat who was covered in cum had her hand wrapped around my cock stroking it gently as if it was her soft cuddly toy, would bend forward lollipop licking its nose each time its mushroom head came out from her clenched fingers as she stroked and masturbated my cock. 

Jackie’s arse fucking dildo cock had been withdrawn out of my arse after I had blown my last load over Kat and Kandy, and now lay on the deck beside the chair. 

As Jackie’s eye’s registered that it was all her toys we were playing with her facial expressions gave not a hint of what was to come. 

Fuck, Double Busted… and all in one day! 

To be continued…. 
 
QUE

Published 
Written by QUE_BIC
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments