Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lemons And Coffee

"I was butt naked in front of Harry's daughter."

16
5 Comments 5
11.3k Views 11.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words
The gate opened slowly with the weight of my shoulder as I tried to balance the heavy box of lemons, my hot cup of coffee, and the neighbor’s newspapers.

My neighbor, Harry was due back from his regular Fly-In Fly-Out shift roster and would arrive home sometime after 1800 hours that night. His partner Jackie had been away visiting family for the past week and had planned to arrive back home around the same time as Harry.

I would often bring down a bag of fruit and the newspaper or magazines to share with my neighbors during the weekends that they were home, and sit and chat around the pool. But today, I decided I’d just leave them on their kitchen table and let them relax together alone and undisturbed for the evening.

Jackie always made a lovely Lemon Meringue Pie that you would die for, so this was my way of encouraging her to cook some more soon. Hopefully, she would make a few extra pies and give me a couple, that is if we didn’t “pig out” on them the day they were cooked.

It was a simple gesture, as far as I was concerned, and I generally got a nice big hug and a kiss from Jackie, then or the following day. It was always a bigger hug and a longer kiss than normal if Harry was out grocery shopping or on some other errand. I’m sure that on one occasion I felt her tongue start to push past my lips before she suddenly breaking off the kiss.

We had never ventured past a hug and kiss, and this took a lot of self-restraint on my part because every time that I looked at Jackie I just wanted to fuck her – she was absolutely stunning.

I got a “hard on” every time she kissed and hugged me, which I’m sure she was aware of and maybe even looked forward to and enjoyed the fact that she could stimulate the growth so instantly.

I did not bother to change out of my weekend shorts. as it was only a quarter after twelve o’clock in the afternoon and I knew Harry and Jackie were not due home for another six or seven hours.

My weekender clothing was a T-Shirt and a pair of shorts that were torn down the left front side from the waist band to just above the leg hem. I always dressed commando style around the home and with no boxer material in its path, my cock would often swing around and poke its head through the torn opening in the shorts.

We lived up the incline behind Harry’s place and could look down into Harry’s driveway from our front yard. I had not seen any cars at Harry’s this morning when I looked, so as I was not expecting anyone to be home till 6:30 pm or later that evening.

I ventured down the drive in my normal weekend muck around the workshop clothing, T-shirt and torn shorts, no boxers or briefs.

We all know that the unexpected always goes hand in hand with “Murphy.”

The waist band tie in my shorts snapped just after I had picked up the lemons, the morning newspapers and my coffee mug.

In my back pocket were the house keys to Harry’s back door. Now, with the broken waist band string, my shorts heading south with each step I took, they dropped a little bit more until they were just hanging on by the curve of my hips.

Because the box was heavy and I did not want to spill my hot coffee either, I did not stop to re-group. I just carried on down the hill to the neighbor's back gate gingerly nursing my shorts upon my hips with each step.

The yard had nice high fences, and as I’d swum naked in their pool many a time when Harry and Jackie were away I knew it was very private and no one could look in and see me. Besides we were on acreage so there were never any other neighbors or footpath people passing by and poking their noses over the fence.

My planning was that after leaving the papers and lemons on the kitchen table, I would get some string or tape, which I knew Jackie had in their kitchen draw, and wrap it around the waist of my shorts to hold them up until I got home. These shorts had definitely had their day and would be heading to the bin.

Kicking the gate closed with my foot, I started to make my way along the path to the back door of their house.

As I took the third step along the path from inside their gate, the weight of the keys proved “gravity is constant” and took my shorts off my hips and straight down to the ground around my ankles.

“Bugger,” I said to myself and deciding to retrieve my shorts and the door keys later, after I had put all the lemons, papers and coffee cup on the table on the deck, I kept walking -it was no big deal.

My cock enjoyed the immediate freedom and being about one third pumped - what I call “The Happy State,” it began to swing from side to side with each step just as it does whenever I’m walking around butt naked at home.

Of course, when at home and my hands are free, I often give it a little encouragement and stroke it to help it expand its body weight to attain that nice sensation of a semi primed cock. A cock that is solid enough to swing about, and sometimes release some tasty precum juices as I walk around the house.

Not that I needed to this morning as it was doing okay on its own, and I could feel the precum leaking from its eye already.

A few more steps was all I had taken when I heard a female voice speak up and say, “Hi there Bee, is there something I can help you with?”

I got one hell of a fright - spilt my coffee and nearly dropped the box of lemons and did not know which way to turn.

Then I saw her, it was Harry’s youngest daughter. She was a splitting image of her mother, in both looks and build. Her tits were about a 34C which were just a little smaller than her mothers, but they were nice and pointy firm. She had a slim waist and was well tanned.

I often wondered if both mother and daughter had an all over tan. Then my mind’s eye would wonder if they were full Brazilian on close cropped. My brain had me imagining that they would both be shaved and this got me salivating thinking how tasty their pussys were sure to be.

Her name was Katerola (Kat for short) and there she was sitting in the shade in one of the chairs on the deck that separated the house from the pool only fifteen metres away in her bikini shorts and halter top… a top that only just covered her tits!

Kat was twenty-three years old and had a body that made you hard every time you saw her. This was no exception. Her halter top, I reckoned was at least a size or two too small, but who was I to complain. My real predicament now was I had stopped in my tracks and was standing butt naked from the waist down as I stared at Kat’s tits and very skimpy bikini briefs. She told me later that she was intending to go swimming, most probably topless I imagined, before her folks came home.

Unfortunately, I could not see the pool area from our place, so I could never see or spy on whatever activities was happening in the pool.

My body was on auto pilot as the signal from my brain registered what I could see and pumped a couple more burst of blood into my swinging cock.

After the initial moment of surprise of seeing her sitting there at the table, she had obviously been watching me since I walked in the gate, the unrestrained swell of her breast under her halter top had got my cock’s attention and in turn she got a good look at the instant growth of my under carriage.

Being close to nearly thrity years my junior I had figured that the age gap was too wide for any opportunities to get into her pants. Young girls either like older men or they don’t. I did not know what Kat’s persuasions were.

I was at a loss for words, as I stood there frozen to the spot.

Kat stood up with a smile on her face and started walking towards me, tits jiggling with every step. They were too firm to bounce! “Don’t worry Bee,” she said, “it’s all good and the view is a big bonus this morning and I’m sure that it’s going to get better.”

I started to say something but what do you do? What do you say? When you're standing there with your arms full, your beach shorts sitting back up the path and you're totally naked from the waist down with your cock swelling with each pulse of the heart and making its own movement outwards and upwards easily heading past the half mast vertical point.

EvaJonnesSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaJonnesSexy



Kat was now beside me and rather than taking the box of lemons, newspapers or coffee cup out of my hands, she walked past me and picked up my beach shorts and then as she started to walk back towards the deck she said, “Wow - you have got a nice arse Bee.”

As she walked past me again and placed my shorts on the spare lounger chair, she said, “I think you’re better off without these at the moment.” Then added, “It would be a shame if you were to trip over and damage the lemons.” 

I said thanks, as I’d watched her hips swing her body seductively back towards the pool deck, her tits jiggling beneath her halter top and her nice firm arse cheeks springing with each step.

She had had no intention of taking the box of lemons, coffee cup or paper’s off me so that I could retrieve my shorts and cover up.

I had not moved an inch as I watched her walk get back onto the deck then turn and settle into her deck chair. Kat looked at my cock and then looked up to my eyes and said she was quite impressed with the package, which looks even better close up than it does from this distance.

“Are you going to stand there and grow tall?” as she had watched my cock go from just hanging to pointing upwards and outwards, and now it was twice its earlier girth “or are you going to come to the table and deliver the goods”

My brain was confused with the innuendos and mixed messages it was receiving.

Going from commando style to bare butt, and having a very sexually charged fuck able twenty-three year old in front of me, my body was telegraphing its own messages loud and clear.

I could feel my cock thickening and stretching itself out as it began to strengthen and bend upwards into a rather solid plank of meat after having just been hanging freely inside my shorts, or through the hole in my shorts when it could.

My brain sent signals to my mechanical sensors and I started to walk towards the deck table just ten or twelve meters ahead from where I was standing. With each step, my cock would swing from one side to the other which only encouraged it to put more blood into its thickening shaft and poke almost vertically skywards by the time I reached the table.

Placing the box of lemons with the newspaper sitting on top, and my coffee cup on the table I reached out to pick up my shorts to put them back on and cover up my swollen cock.

Kat, who was fully focused on my stiff shaft poking skywards and had watched it swing from side to side with a definite developing hardness from each step that I had taken, snatched them back off the chair saying that it would be a sad thing to cage such a beast and that it should be given its freedom to roam in the open.

Kat grabbed hold of my arm and said, “Leave them here by the table Bee, you can get them later.” 

I looked at her with a confused expression on my face, which she removed very quickly simply by reaching out and taking hold of my proud cock, wrapping her thumb and fingers around its girth and giving it some slow and full-length cock strokes as she looked up towards me saying, “I like this! It looks and feels awesome can I kiss it?”

Before I could answer, she dropped down to her knees and took my cock into her mouth and began sucking on my swollen mushroom head as she simultaneously stroked my shaft and cupped my balls.

I was caught totally off guard with the boldness of her actions, until she looked up to me with a smile in her eyes and my cock in her mouth. This brought me to attention in more ways than one and, snapping out of my stupor, I reached down and untied the bow string of her halter top.

The halter top dropped straight to the ground uncovering two very swollen nipples which were poking out from two very perky and firm 34C tits. Tits that were in there absolute prime … fuck I love nice tits!

I reached down and cupped the swell of her breasts and gently rolled her nipples as she continued to suck and swallow my meat, a silent murmur escaped from both our lips almost in unison.

Kat was very good at cock sucking and with every 3 rd or 4 th stroke she would deep throat my cock until her face was pushed up to my navel, then with amazing control of her throat muscles, she would squeeze my cock all the way as she withdrew until it was almost out of her lips.

This was driving me crazy and I was on the edge of blowing my load when she stopped. As she pulled back, my cock popped out of her mouth leaving it swinging majestically up into the air. Kat stood up and had her bikini shorts at her feet in one swift movement. She sat on the forward edge of the chair and said, “I want you to eat me, Bee. I want you to make my juices flow.”

What a turn of events!

Not wanting to miss an opportunity, it was my turn now as I got down on the deck and lifted each of her legs up onto my shoulders then, with gentle licks with my tongue, I lapped at her pussy lips glistening in front of my nose. I gently parted her swollen pussy lips and was flicking my tongue across the swelling knot of her clit as she let out a squeal of pleasure.

Her juices, like nectar to the Bee, began to flow like Mt Vesuvius and Kat started to shudder as she began to build towards her first orgasm.

Me? I was absolutely in seventh heaven and was enjoying the pleasure of sucking on such a juicy cunt. A cunt that was pulsating with continuous flows of the sweet nectar. She was so horny and adventurous and I was super saturated in pleasure.

Kat grabbed me by my ears and pulling me up to her face she said, “I want you inside me now Bee! I want you to fuck me with that big fat cock I’ve been sucking on, I want you to fuck me senseless like I’m sure you can, then I want you to eat me out till I’m empty. And only then can you rest, because after we have recovered from this fucking, I want more of you. I want you to do things to me that only grown men know how to do. I know you will need time to recover but I want you to cum in mouth and spray my face and tits with your juices, I want to lick your balls and I want you to fuck me up my arse with that massive piece of cock meat. Then I’m going to cum all over your face and shower you like you have never been showered before by a woman. Fuck Bee, I just want to eat you and fuck you till I’m exhausted and sore.”

Yep, I was thunder-struck - what was I to do? Well, what else could I do, I took my rock hard cock and lined it up with her puffy cunt lips and pushed it all the way home until my mushroom head and the eye of the tiger was pushing on her cervix. After a few softer strokes at first to get her accustomed to the size and length of my fuck stick, I began to pummel her cunt fucking her like there was no tomorrow.

Kat kept screaming, “Yes, give me more Bee, Fuck Me you animal, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me good.”

Now silent automatic gates are a great invention but sometimes they can catch you out, especially if there are other parties who have a remote controller.

Whilst Kat and I were fucking each other’s brains out - the automatic gates rolled silently open and a car slid quietly into the yard, stopping ever so silently just a few meters away from where we were in action. The driver got a close-up view of my buttocks pumping and my balls pummeling against Kat's arse as my cock piston pumped into her cunt like there was no tomorrow.

Kat was too far gone in her orgasms to hear, worry or care that someone, or anyone for that matter had just driven in and was watching the neighbor fucking her senseless.

By the time I had pumped my balls empty into Kat’s cunt, the driver had got out of the car and had walked up behind us, and said, “Fuck Kat, that was so hot you little Slut Sister of mine.”

Then she turned to look at me and said, “I won’t tell a soul about this to anyone as long as I can have some of the action too. Oh, and by the way I have captured it all on my window cam!”

Published 
Written by QUE_BIC
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments