Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crabfest 4: The Tests

42
7 Comments 7
1.2k Views 1.2k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Fran proved once again what a troublemaker she is. "Do you think our guys are doing what we do, you know, bar pickups and all?"

"I don't know. I suppose it's possible," I replied. "Maybe even likely, I suppose."

"I've been thinking, Nance."

"Uh oh," I joked.

"We could test them. It could be fun," she continued.

"Oh?"

"What if we tried to seduce them? You know, each other's man."

In momentary shock, I said, "Are you kidding?"

But she wasn't. So, we hatched a plan.

You should know, we had all been getting together as couples - dinners out, even a play and a couple of times at each home. I had suggested that because it would make Fran and my get-togethers without the guys seem more normal.

We started using those opportunities to bait the hooks for our new plan. A bit too much delight at seeing them. The friendly greeting hugs, just a little too tight, boobs pressed in. A quiet "Mmm". Sexy clothes and cleavage.

It was clear we wouldn't be able to run our tests at the same time. Fran's hubby, Brandon, had a business trip that set the stage for her to go first. I got myself out of the picture by planning a not so coincidental overlapping visit to my mother in Ohio.

The adventure began. She was going to suggest that Nick and she go to a restaurant, a small Vietnamese place for dinner and see where things went from there. She even offered to pick him up.

I guessed when she called me at 8:00 the same night that the evening had been chaste.

"We had a nice dinner, a back corner. I learned a lot more about Nick than had come out before. I was totally wet when we got to your place to drop him off. I was staring straight into his eyes waiting to be invited in, but it was 'That was nice. Thanks for suggesting that. I really enjoyed myself. We should do that again.' I could tell he was nervous. I told him I had fun, too, but he just said 'Good night,' and got out of the car."

"Interesting," I replied. We chatted for a bit longer, 'til I suggested, "Why don't you offer to cook dinner for him?"

Two nights later, she called at 11:00.

"It's me, Fran," she said in a low voice, as if I couldn't read the caller ID.

"Oh God. Tell me everything," I begged.

"He's asleep upstairs in our bed. I'm such a mess. I’ll take a shower when we hang up."

"Oh yes! Start from the beginning."

"Well, he came to the door, and I let him in. He had that nice shirt on that I'd told him before that I like. He handed me a nice bottle of pinot noir. I had him take a seat on the sofa and putzed around in the kitchen for a bit and came back out. I uncorked the wine - unscrewed actually - and poured it out in two wine glasses that were already on the coffee table next to a plate of cheese and crackers."

"And what were you wearing?" I asked.

"Nothing too blatant. That short blue skirt you know. A blouse, he he, two buttons open at the top. After the first dinner, I wasn't sure he was open to anything happening."

"We already know how that worked out. Go on."

"So, we sat there, sipping and nibbling. 'How was your day,' kind of chat. But I couldn't stand it any longer. I just blurted out, 'You know I've got the hots for you,' " she told me.

"What did he say to that?"

" 'I guess I blew it the other night,' he said. 'I wanted to be a gentleman.' He paused for a ten-second eternity, then came out with it. The air in the room felt ten degrees warmer. "You're so sexy. I've always dreamed about you.' " she told me.

"I got up and sat sideways across his legs. 'I just started baking potatoes in the air fryer. That should give us time to get to know each other better,' I told him with a twinkle in my eye. We started kissing. Hands everywhere. His fingers got into my panties. I pulled out his cock and started wanking it. He was rubbing my lips. Then he got to my clit with his thumb and stuck two fingers in. My body was shaking. I thought about giving him a blow job, but damn, I wanted to be fucked. I stood up, slipped off my panties, and straddled his legs facing him."

"You naughty girl," I laughed into the phone.

" 'You OK with this?' I asked. He just pulled me against his belly. It went in real easy. I bounced on it 'til we were almost gonna cum. I wanted to make it last, so I jumped off. I wasn't sure how he would feel about our bed, so I dragged him over to the end of the dining room table that wasn't set for our dinner. His glistening cock was wagging back and forth as he followed me. I opened my blouse and jumped up on the table with my legs apart. His licking sent me over the top. 'Oh yes, so good Nick,' I told him. Then I begged him, 'Fuck me more. Fuck my hot wet pussy,’ "

"Alright!" I exclaimed over the phone. I had my fingers in my own panties. I'm sure she heard me moan.

" 'No condom?' he asked me."

" 'No. No. Hurry, hurry,' I begged him, 'Fuck me,' "

"I wish I could have seen that."

"Shit, he was a strong fucker. You're so lucky. A little hard on the tit squeezes, he he. It doesn't bother you hearing this?"

"A twinge, I guess. He came in you?" I asked.

"Oh yes. Quite a blast, hehe. Ran down past my knee when I stood up."

"I watched him stuff himself back in, grabbed my panties, and ran to the bathroom to get everything under control. I had him fire up the grill while I went there," she continued.

"You had steak?" I asked.

"Yeah. I had it ready in the sous vide with seasoning in the bag with it. Baked potatoes were done in the air fryer, and I know how much he likes brussels sprouts. I threw them in for a bit. A couple minutes on each side on the grill and we sat down with more wine."

"Dessert?" I asked.

"Well, the first dessert was in our bed. I dragged him up there after the wine bottle was empty. We took off our clothes this time. Damn, he's sexy. His cock was so hard."

"I made him lie on his back and knelt beside him. He let me stroke him and edged sideways enough to reach my pussy. He was so good. Now he was gentle, just rubbing my lips. God I was on fire. When I held his cock aside to take his balls in my mouth, he pressed in to find my button. I couldn't stop rocking back and forth over his hand. His shaft tasted so good with both our flavors as I licked it. His fingers rimmed my love hole."

"I'm playing with myself so bad," I blurted out. You only need one hand to hold the phone.

"He pushed me on my side and rolled next to me. He kissed my mound while I took him in my mouth. I lifted my leg. He kissed my lips. I bobbed in and out on his dick. His tongue found my clit. Does he make love like that with you?"

"When we're super excited," I answered.

"I rolled on my back. His tongue found my opening. His cock went in and out of my mouth. We were moaning. I was reaching my climax. He was too. I held his butt so he wouldn't pull out. Wave after wave of his happy juice hit my throat. My juices overflowed onto the bed."

"Oh Fran, Fran, I'm coming," I told her as my body convulsed with pleasure. I loved how she gave me so much detail.

"We collapsed beside each other. He turned around to kiss me and caress my breasts. After we caught our breath, I gave him one of Brandon’s robes and put on mine.”

"Cherry pie a la mode was our second dessert. We even fed each other the syrup covered cherries."

"So romantic," I said with a touch of sarcasm. How could I be enjoying the eroticism and yet bothered by the story?

"You're pissed, aren't you," Fran asked.

"I guess jealousy isn't completely rational. We wanted this. The other part of me is happy," I added. "And we'll see how you feel in a couple weeks. I'm so hot for Brandon."

"Of course, we went upstairs again. We fucked missionary and switched to doggie, fell over sideways, and spooned 'til he let go inside me yet again. And that wasn't the last time."

She continued, "I suppose this won't surprise you. We were sitting against the headboard catching our breath. I broke the question, 'I'm sure you figured this wasn't the first time for me. ... You know, cheating. ... Same for you?' "

" 'Yeah. I'm not proud of it, but it's true,' he admitted," she told me.

Fran called me the next afternoon. "I'm headed over to your place for pizza and beer. We're gonna use your hot tub, hehe." They got together a total of four times that week.

It was my turn to bait the hook when Nick was going out of town. Fran had no excuse to leave the area, so I made my move when we all were at a restaurant. I arranged to cross paths with Brandon coming and going to the restrooms. I quickly kissed him in the hallway and said to his shocked face, "Maybe we should get together for lunch next week. Call me Monday night, if you like the idea."

It dawned on him what I was proposing, "Uh. Uh. I sup... Wow. Holy shit. ... I, uh, will."

And when he did call, I asked, "Tomorrow?"

"OK"

"My place or yours?"

"Well, uh, you could come here," he replied.

"I'll buy some sandwiches on the way. 11:30?"

Afterwards, I told Fran, "Before I knocked on your door, I wriggled out of my panties and bra in the car. He figured that out about three feet from the door while we kissed and fondled each other. He turned me around and leaned me against the wall. The sandwich bag fell to the floor."

"Geeze, you two didn't fool around," Fran exclaimed.

"He unzipped and plunged his dick in me right there. We fucked like that for three or four minutes 'til I turned and knelt in front of his cock. You didn't tell me he shaved everything. I love tasting myself on a man. He fucked my mouth 'til he exploded."

"Ha. You could have gone home right then. Test completed, hehe."

"We managed to eat half of our sandwiches before desire led us to your bed," I told her.

"Shit, you two cheated in the same bed Nick and I did."

"He tore off my clothes, what was left of them, and pushed me onto the edge of the bed. He undressed in front of me before it was his turn to kneel."

"He's a good licker," Fran added.

"He he. He started at my toes. Then up my calves, up my thighs, right past my pussy to my tummy and my tits. His cock was pressed against my leg while he licked and sucked my tits."

"I'm getting hot," she said.

"Then it was back down to my pussy."

"Shaved like him, hehe."

I told her the story in great detail, "He took his time, it was so hot. He licked and sucked my lips. He gnawed me. My legs were so wide. He licked around my love hole and worked his way up to my clit. I was on fire. I fell back as my whole body started shaking. You know what that's like. His finger teased my opening, round and round before two fingers plunged in. I bucked so hard he had to stop licking me for a second."

CelesteWardsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteWardsTS

"Such fun," she interjected.

"When he stopped, I scrambled all the way up on the bed and lay there on my back. I realized he'd put a towel down to absorb stuff. He got between my legs and slid his shaft in. God it felt so big inside. I wrapped my legs around him to hold him in, as if I needed to. We fucked forever. Then I got on my knees. He ate my pussy some more before he was back hammering my insides. I musta had three orgasms through all this. He came during the last one."

"How many times did you fuck?"

"That was it. I had to get back to work. I coulda stayed all afternoon."

"Another lunch planned?"

"Yeah, tomorrow. Our place."

"Did you ask him the big question?"

"Yeah. He's been cheating for years. On trips."

I called Fran the next night and continued the saga.

“Don’t leave out any details,” she commanded.

“Brandon brought samosa patties which we took out to the hot tub with G&Ts I had prepared in advance. I started the bubbles churning and slipped out of my clothes. He piled his on top of mine on one of the chairs. He was already fully erect,” I told her.

" ‘Planning to use that?’ I kidded him.”

“We climbed down the steps and slid down in the water. It always seems too hot at first, but not as hot as our thoughts. I secretly sat where one of the jets could agitate my pussy. He knelt in the water looking at me.”

“We nibbled on the patties and sipped our drinks before he leaned over to kiss me and lift up one of my tits. I found his shaft under the bubbles and started stroking. He seemed surprised when he reached between my legs and found the jet blasting through there.”

" ‘That was a surprise. So what's better, that jet or my fingers?’ he asked, only halfway in jest.”

" ‘Hmm. I'll have to think about that,’ I teased before I slipped completely underwater and took his cock in my mouth for the half minute or so that i could hold my breath. Then I pushed up out of the water and sat on the edge. He took that opportunity to lick all around my pussy and with his tongue between the lips, stick his fingers into me.”

“I was getting cold out of the heat, so I stood up with my belly against his chest and slowly slid down.”

“Oh yes,” Fran interjected.

“He used his fingers he had just pulled out to guide his cock into my cunt. I rode him like that for a few sloshing minutes.”

“So naughty,” Fran added.

“I turned around. I had my arms resting on the edge. Everything from my shoulders down was under the hot water. I love to feel the bubbles play with my breasts. He got in me again.”

" He really liked the whole setup. ‘Oh wow, that heat and bubbles feel so good on my balls,’ he said. He finished pretty quickly, and I turned to watch a small white blob get drift across the tub and disappear.”

Fran giggled.

“We sat across from each other in the water until the timer told us to get out. We put on robes I had set out, grabbed everything, and went inside. After we finished the food and drinks, I told him, ‘We better shower to get the chlorine off before we go back to work.’ I leaned against the wall so he could fuck me again.”

Francesca and I hadn't thought about what to do after we got our test results, but here we were.

I was worried, "If we just confront them, they'll be pissed we tricked them."

"I know. Maybe we just let it go," she replied.

We mulled it over for a good half hour, then a solution dawned on me. Fran agreed.

That night, I told Nick, "You know, Fran is really hot for you."

A brief show of confusion came across his face before he could answer, "Really?"

"You won't believe this. She asked me if she could fuck you,"

Nick tried to act shocked, "Holy shit." A long pause, then, "You wouldn't mind?"

"She said I should fuck Brandon. He is pretty buff you know."

"You mean wife-swapping?"

"Swinging. I told her I wasn't sure you would like that."

"You want to fuck Brandon?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Well, you know, if you two ..." I tried to sound hesitant.

"Holy shit," followed by another long pause. Then, "It might be fun ... if it's OK with you ... I always wondered if she would, you know ..."

I finished his sentence, "Be a good fuck? You naughty boy!"

Fran went through the same ritual in reverse with Brandon. Never did we let the men know we were in on their recent infidelity with each of us.

The four of us sat in the back of a local bistro. After dinner, lots of wine, and confirmation we were going to go through with this, Fran said, "Brandon, why don't you go home with Nance. Nick can go home with me."

"Let's get back for breakfast at our place," I added. "At 10? In case we have trouble getting up."

Brandon had his fingers in my panties all the way home. I drove with one hand on the steering wheel and one hand on his cock, which he had taken out for me. After we pulled into the garage, I leaned over and gave him a brief blow job.

Our clothes ended up on the laundry room floor, just inside the door. He pressed me against the dryer and ran his cock’s tip back and forth along my slit as he squeezed one of my nipples. I turned and leaned over the dryer. He was inside me immediately and pounded away for a couple minutes. We went through the next door into the kitchen. He helped me onto the table and went down on me. My hot juices ran out all over his fingers as he sucked my lips and licked in between. My rocking orgasm told him he was doing exactly what I needed. Then he stood up and started sucking on my tits. Before long he entered me again – his cock in my vagina and his cum-soaked fingers in my mouth.

I stopped him and traded places. I wrapped my lips around his deliciously sex coated cock and bobbed vigorously on it. His groans soon warned me that he was about to let go. I took his ejaculations on my tongue and throat and swallowed.

A bottle of Nick's favorite scotch came out of the liquor cabinet. Brandon filled two glasses with ice, and I poured. We took the drinks out to the hot tub, set them down, slid in, and hit the remote to start the bubbles. The chilly air raised goosebumps on my bare breasts as the lower part of my body adjusted to the heat.

We chatted for a few minutes. "It's nice we don't have to rush," Brandon offered. His hand wandered to my leg. I found his cock. It was swollen but not yet hard.

"Do you wonder what Fran and Nick are doing at this moment?" I asked.

"I have this picture in my head of him on top with his dick buried in her and her legs wrapped around his butt," he said.

That got his own cock totally hard. I slid in deeper so only my face was out of the water and suggested, "In that case, why don't you bury your dick in me right now." He came around between my legs and slid his heated shaft deep into my welcoming cunt. We fucked like that for maybe five minutes. Then I turned around. He pushed in again as the water dripped off my back in the chilly air. Every thrust let the hot water heat his dick and bury that heat inside me. Finally, I pushed him back against the side of the tub, dipped myself quickly for the warmth, and climbed over his legs. My up and down motion as I rode him splashed water over the side. We climaxed together, myself for the third time, and he unloaded up inside me.

We collapsed in the water and rested until the heat got to us. Then we got out, toweled each other off, and put on our robes which somehow didn't seem warm enough. We dashed upstairs to the bed. Naked and still shivering under the covers, we intertwined our legs and wrapped our arms around each other until we recovered.

The house was actually warm enough for us to get out of the blankets. I laid on my back ready for missionary sex. Brandon knelt between my legs and simply stared at my naked body. His eyes wandered from my sex, past my breasts and up to my eyes. I realized he had never seen me like that. "You are one hell of a sexy woman," he exclaimed.

"You say that to every pussy," I alleged. But I took time to admire his not too shabby middle aged body and especially the rod protruding below his waist. "You gonna leave that thing dangling there?" I teased. As he pounded me, I realized that despite all my cheating, I'd never taken another man into my marriage bed.

That sex was enough to put us both to sleep. I took advantage of Brandon's morning woodie and was rewarded with another load of his hot juices. We laid there chatting and kissing.

In the shower, we washed each other off with hands that glided everywhere. Eventually, he backed me against the wall and entered me for one last fuck. Afterwards, I tore the sheets off the bed and put on new ones - I wasn't sure how Nick would feel seeing the spots that we had left there. We ran downstairs to recover our clothes from the laundry room. I stuffed the sheets into the washer, and we both got dressed.

I started the coffee and stirred up a batch of waffle mix. Brandon fried up some bacon. Suddenly, Nick and Fran came into the kitchen behind us. We hadn't heard them come through the front door. We both turned. Everybody stared. I have to say, it was a very awkward moment despite how openly we had engaged in last night's romps. But the moment passed. Fran cut up some melon and strawberries. Nick opened a bottle of champaign and made mimosas. I warmed some maple syrup in the microwave and cycled the waffle iron until we had enough. There wasn't a lot of conversation, but we did agree that we had had a good time and it was a good idea - what else could we say?

When our plates were empty, I got behind Nick's chair and pulled him away from the table. Around in front of him, I ceremoniously dropped my panties to the floor and straddled his legs. It didn't take long to pull him out and get him hard in my hand. I asked him, "So how many times did you fuck her?" and, when he didn't answer, I provided, "Four? Five?"

"Something like that."

"So if I sucked on this, would I find out what Fran's pussy tastes like?"

"We took a shower."

"But I bet you fucked in the shower."

When I went down to take his cock in my mouth, Fran's faint aroma and taste were still there. I climbed back up and rode him in the chair 'til his seed mingled with Brandon's inside me. Brandon finished screwing Fran as she sat on the edge of the table.

Up in the bedroom, we girls laid on the bed side by side and swapped husbands again. I smiled at Nick as he unleashed a load into Fran’s cunt. Deep inside me, Brandon’s load wasn't far behind.

The future seemed oh so promising.

Published 
Written by MapleCandy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments