Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night To Remember - Part 1

"The story of how Sasha and Matteo met and the night of pleasure that followed."

8
3 Comments 3
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is a story written from both her and his perspective, taking you on a journey of feels... <p> [ADVERT] </p>There is a long build-up until the action starts happening."

Sasha

And so another year has almost come to an end. I am not big into New Year's parties, but my friend has twisted my arm to be her plus one to an exclusive masquerade ball at a swanky penthouse. I have to say, the views are spectacular from the balcony - it almost makes it worth it. There is a chill in the air and I am starting to regret the backless scoop-neck satin bodice of my dress. 

I turn my back to the night sky and lean against the balcony railing while my eyes lazily scan the room inside.

Until my eyes lock with his.

The naked hunger that I see in his eyes raises the hair on my arms and makes my stomach do a double-turn. 

Coming to this party might just be worth it after all...

Our eyes stay locked for what feels like an eternity. The look of hunger is now underscored with determination as he slowly starts to make his way towards me. My body responds in kind. With nipples now painfully erect, I stand away from the railing. The movement makes the satin caress my nipples and a slow heat starts building in my pussy.

My eyes travel over his body, taking in his huge frame draped in what looks like a tailored tuxedo. Just imagining that body looming over me sends a shiver down my spine. Not if, but when. There is no doubt in my mind that we can deny this attraction. The bulge in his pants does not go unnoticed. 

Matteo

These events never phased me much, and to be honest, I couldn't care less to be here. My cousin, however, appears to be far better at negotiating and convincing than I, and after an arduous battle, he won. I suppose they have reason to want me here, as I have become a bit of a recluse of late. But a masquerade party? Really? I have always thought that these things were simply a poor attempt at showing off your socio-economic prowess, which judging by the sheer opulate magnificence of his penthouse, he definitely possessed.

The plan was simple, show up, have a few drinks to numb the dullness of being here, and then make some lame excuse to head back home. I was just about to start on Martini number 2 when my eye caught a glimpse of a little satin number disappearing behind one of the many displays in the great hall. I was even more surprised at the reaction my seemingly unwilling body had to this sight. Maybe I could make more of this evening than I expected, even if it was from a distance.

I walked about the room, still somewhat awestruck at the size of it, my eyes following that dress. I was mesmerized by the fluidity of the body that so sensually filled it. The satin draped over her curves and moved so intoxicatingly with every step she took. Her blonde hair hung just below her shoulders onto her naked back, over that creamy skin. She turned to talk to someone and I was now facing her side-on. The front of the dress accentuated her supple breasts a bit of which was exposed on the side, sensually so.

LillyMayer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LillyMayer1

Following the line of her breast, I noticed you could see the faint outline of her nipples through the soft material. What I wouldn't give to be that dress at this moment, wrapped softly yet firmly around her small body, feeling the warmth of that skin against my own. I was so stunned by her sight that I had not realized my body starting to show signs of its biological affections to my mental state. I gazed down and noticed an evident swelling. As I looked back up she was gone. Heart racing, I started looking through the room, searching for this woman who now lived rent-free in my every thought.

Something in me wanted her, no, needed her and it will not go unsatiated. Then, just as quickly as she disappeared, there she was, standing outside on the balcony, casually leaning back onto the railing. The way she leaned made the dress fall more tightly onto her body and you could notice the tautness of it through the material. I followed the lines of her body upwards, taking in everything it had to offer. When my eyes finally reached hers, they were staring right into mine. I might have been mistaken, but I thought I saw something change in her demeanor at that moment. All I knew was that I wanted her. Some primal instinct in me needed to have her.

She stood away from the railing, and I was sure she was going to turn away and head back towards her friends. But she just stood there, her eyes locked on mine, transfixed on my every move. I started to slowly make my way towards her, uncertain of what this night will bring, but damn sure it was going to be better than what I originally thought. Feeling the swelling in my pants as I walked closer, I thought, "Hell, it already is."

As I continued to approach her on the balcony, my heart pounded with a potent mixture of anticipation, desire, and nervousness. The allure of the unknown and the intense connection we've shared from afar fuelled my determination to bridge the gap between us. The magnetic pull between us grew stronger with every step and I found myself more captivated by her presence. Her beauty, the way she carried herself with confidence and grace, bewitched me completely. The mask she wore only added to the mystique, heightening the intrigue surrounding her, but there was a strange familiarity in those piercing eyes.

As I reached her side, a surge of adrenaline coursed through my veins, making me acutely aware of the electricity in the air. Our eyes met, and in that unspoken exchange, a torrent of emotions swirled between us. It was as if the entire world faded away, leaving only the two of us standing in a timeless space.

Published 
Written by Zingara
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments