Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighbour: Part 2

"A ride with you"

10
4 Comments 4
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I’ve been thinking about you and your smirk. It told me that we had only just begun.

As I walk up the hill to my apartment complex, a memory flashes through my mind… I didn’t notice before, maybe because I was still high off my orgasm, but I didn’t notice how you were looking at every inch of my body. Water dripping down to the floor. I can’t stop thinking about it.

What did you think of me? The horny girl next door… and you would be right.

As I turn the corner to what feels like a never ending hill. I watch as a black taxi pulls up. It’s you. You jump out into the cold air, rushing to the boot. It pops open as the driver shouts

‘It’s open, Oliver.’

‘Cheers,’ you say as you grab your suitcase and slam the boot shut.

I’ve been wanting to see you again. To determine if it’s all a completely made-up fantasy in my mind or if you actually liked what you heard.

Making my way to the door, I grab for the handle but your hand grabs ahold of it first and you pull it open for me.

‘Ahhh… the loud neighbour.’ You laugh.

I look up at you. ‘What?’

‘After you.’ You smirk and gesture for me to go into the lobby.

As we both walk in and past the reception area, I undo my black trench coat and tug at my scarf to loosen it. My red heels click on the shiny marble tiles. I have not long finished work and I couldn’t have picked a better day to bump into you again.

I’m wearing my favourite short skirt and white shirt, probably not the best outfit for winter.

‘Weekend away?’ Monday always comes round too quick.

As we reach the elevator doors, I press the call button and turn to face you.

'Yeah, I had a work trip… I can’t wait to…’ Your voice trails off as you look at my thighs and up to my tight shirt. Our eyes meet and you finally finish your sentence, ‘... get in.’

Before I can respond, the elevator doors slide open, and we step inside. The lift is small so we are standing close, I press for our floor and I quickly look up at the camera pointing directly at us. I decide to make a decision I may possibly regret.

‘I’m not sure that I’ve made a very good first impression.’

You look at me confused.

‘Meeting you in nothing but a very small towel. I apologise, I was expecting someone else. I can’t imagine what you think of me.’ I know exactly what you think.

I see a smirk growing in the corner of your mouth.

You turn towards me and place your hand on the rail beside my hip.

‘I think you should be apologising for what I heard, Clara.’

How do you know my name?

‘And what did you hear?’ My body turns towards you and I tug at my scarf undoing it. ‘Something you liked?’ I watch as your eyes grow darker as a thought flickers through your mind.

You press closer to my body. You grip tighter on the rail. ‘Something I do like the sounds of every night. You seem to play with your pussy a lot.’

You look at my lips… ‘It’s incredibly frustrating growing hard hearing your loud moans. You sound frustrated, no matter how long you play with that greedy pussy.’ Your hand reaches up to my thigh and you grab hold of my short skirt. I feel you gently tug.

KataleyaRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KataleyaRouse

You move your face close to me as you let go of your grip on my skirt and your hand moves to my waist and you gently push me to the wall as you whisper

‘You need to be fucked. Don’t you?’

A soft moan escapes my mouth as bite my lip and I say hm hm.

‘Not good enough.’ You grab my waist harder under my coat. ‘Say it,’ you demand.

‘I need to be fucked,’ I say as I look at your lips.

You grab my face and kiss me, hard. I move my leg between your thighs and my hands move to your zipper and I begin to undo it. We both moan softly as you continue to kiss me.

DING!!

The elevator doors open as you say

‘I’m not fucking done with you yet’ you muffle as you kiss me. Grabbing me, picking me up. You hit the emergency stop button. The doors shut and the elevator comes to a halt.

You moan and place my ass on the rail. Our kiss hasn’t broken since you told me you weren’t done with me yet.

I wrap my legs around you, you break our kiss to look down. You smirk and look up at me as you pull your big cock out of your zipper.

‘Look how hard you get me,’ you say as you stroke.

I moan. ‘Fuck me’ ‘Now… Please.’

You kiss me as you move both hands to my highs feeling slowly up underneath my skirt. You begin running your hand over my thong and slowly begin pulling them down… pulling them off. You put my thong into my coat pocket and your hands make there way to the back of my thighs underneath my ass you grab hard as you push your body closer to mine. You grab ahold of your cock stroking as you press your head along my pussy. I moan feeling you, just what I needed.

‘Fuck,’ you groan as you push your head into my tight little hole.

I moan and tilt my head back as I do you grab ahold of my throat and you force every inch of your big cock deep into my pussy.

Gasping, I grab ahold of you and moan loud. You feel so big. You begin to slide in and out of me slowly at first, making sure I get my fill. But you quickly begin to fuck me harder into the wall.

I can hear how wet my pussy is and I moan loud grabbing ahold of the rail tightly as you continue to fuck me hard. Just how I need it.

You groan, your hand wrapped around my throat tightly as you grin looking at me.

I wrap my legs around you and I look at you. I grin back.

‘Better now, you horny girl.’

‘Better.’ We both moan as you kiss me. Muffled by our kiss, I whisper, ‘I’ll be better when you fill me full of you.’

‘You fucking slut.’ You grab my throat again and push me into the wall harder as you begin to thrust deeper into me.

I gasp as I feel so close already.

‘That’s it fucking cum all over me.’

Shit… I moan louder and grab ahold of you tighter as my pussy tightens around your thick cock. You groan loudly and kiss me as I feel you fill me full of you.

‘Hello?’ The voice coming from the lift emergency intercom sounds irritated. How many times has she said…

You press the emergency call button. ‘Accident,’ you blurt as you let go of me and my heels drop down to the floor. The elevator doors swing open again.

You make your way out, you turn around, leaning your hand against the door of the elevator.

‘All better now?’ You smirk.

‘Much…’ I laugh as I fix my skirt and you walk away into the hall.

The lift begins to go down.

Shit…

Published 
Written by OkKourtney
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments