Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Neighbour

"Did you hear me?"

19
9 Comments 9
2.0k Views 2.0k
742 words 742 words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story of many. Feedback is always welcome. Stay around for part 2! Disclaimer: Cover Photo is not mine or of my work"

The warm water is dripping down on me as I grasp hard onto my pussy.

I just couldn’t wait.

I’ve been thinking of you all day. Its not been long since I last had you. But it’s not enough.

Shoving my fingers deep.

I picture us. How you grabbed hold of me. Like I was yours. Firmly putting me on the table.

I bite my lip in frustration that it’s not you pleasing my pussy.

Steam fills the bathroom as I realise that I’ve been teasing.

I need it now. I’ve been teasing too long. I push harder onto my pussy. My fingers sliding in deeper with ease. My palm pressed against my clit.

I moan loud. Finally.

No more teasing.

I take a deep breath trying to control myself… just a little longer.

A picture of you grabbing your big cock fills my mind.

I can’t.. I can feel it. It’s too late. A wave comes down on me all over my body. I gasp. Moaning loud.

I push deeper into my pussy.

I remember how good you felt. Burying yourself deep inside my little pussy.

My moans grow louder. My pace quickens. Shoving my fingers harder now into my pussy.

I let go …

My legs weak.

I grab hold of the faucet trying to steady myself. I take a deep breath. I feel light headed.

I let out a soft moan of relief.

Thoughts fill my mind again of how good that was.  No. That’s enough.

I turn off the shower in hopes that my thoughts of you will end. Almost instantly I hear a knock.

Is it you?

After last night I didn’t think you’d just show up.

Thoughts of you I tried to keep at bay, for such a brief moment quickly fill my mind again.

I step out of the shower.

I wrap the towel quickly around me. Brushing my wet hair out of my face. I try to compose myself.

Is it really you?

My pussy throbs.   No. Stop.

Another louder knock.

Are you so impatient? Can you not wait to touch me again.

The bathroom door is already open. I make my way to the front door.

Expecting you. I open it without thinking.

ValenRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenRose

I look at you the way I look at him.

It takes me a moment.

Oh ... it’s not you.

I’m embarrassed. I brush my look off with a smile.

You smile back.

Relief at the back of my mind. You didn’t notice.

You tell me how you’ve just moved in.

I act clueless to this.

You continue to tell me what a nightmare you’ve had moving in. You mention that you’ve had a flood.

My thoughts are still fixed on the immense pleasure I’ve had. Teasing myself.

Focus.

‘So.   Do you?’

I look confused.

You smile and say, ‘Do you have the landlord's number I can contact. I’m not really sure who to call.’

I tell you to wait. I’ll grab my phone for the number.

The door closes behind me as I go to get my phone. I think to myself that you could’ve easily asked the receptionist downstairs.

Shit.

I forget. I was expecting you. I’ve answered the door practically naked. Wet. Flustered from the thoughts of somebody else. I’m embarrassed.

I’m flicking through my contacts. Got it. I pull it up quickly. Ready to brush you away.

As I open the door. I notice you’re closer to me than before. But I try to pay no attention as I read out the number to you.

I can feel your eyes watching me so intensely.

I look up at you. Expecting our interaction to be over now.

A brief moment of silence. You have an eager look on your face as our eyes meet.

Wait …

   Did you hear me?

The look on your face tells me that thoughts are flickering through your mind.

   How long have you been standing here?

‘So ... I hope you manage to get it sorted’

You smile at me.

‘I’m sorry.’ You pause for a moment, your eyes taking in every detail of me. My body. ‘for interrupting you.’

I smile. Confused.

You begin to walk away. I catch a smirk as you do.

I slowly shut the door.

You heard me.

Published 
Written by OkKourtney
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments