Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nature Photoshoot

"Outdoor photography can result in some interesting poses."

23
9 Comments 9
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Six months had passed since the last photoshoot with Naomi and Diane. We were in mid-spring again and the weather was warming up to some wonderful days. Because of the cold winter and gloomy days, there had not been much in the way of nude photography happening. I was pottering around in the garden when the phone rang.

After my greeting, the voice at the other end announced, “Hello, my name is Siobhan. I am a friend of Naomi whose photos you took a while back. I liked them and would like you to take some of me if you don’t mind.”

“I’d love to. Is there anything in particular that you have in mind?”

We discussed things she had in mind for a while. She wanted to pose mostly nude in an outdoor setting and some shots with partial covering. I suggested that some fabric could be draped over her for the covering. A spot where we used to live came to mind as a suitable location. The property bordered a state forest, where I also knew of a few secluded spots.

We agreed on a few alternate dates to allow for the weather and ended the conversation. A few days before our first possible date, we made contact and agreed the weather forecast was favourable. She was to be at my house at eight in the morning. If the weather cooperated, it would still give us good light until ten. She arrived with perfect timing, and we headed off right after I packed the folding reflector.

The drive to where I live was approximately forty minutes, during which we discussed what she thought the shoot would involve and how comfortable she was about getting naked in front of a stranger. I reminded her that there wasn’t a bathroom where she could undress and change.

“Oh, I have no problem with that. I’ll get you to turn your back,” she giggled at me. “If I’m posing with everything in view, do you think undressing in front of you, would it bother me?”

“I have come across someone where that was the case,” I replied.

I drove onto my old property and parked where the shed used to be before the bushfire in 1983. Taking the camera and reflector, we headed to the back of the ten-acre property to check out the spot near the start of the creek. There was more of a clearing than I remembered, and the undergrowth was dry.

Siobhan was game to pose though and started removing her clothes, pausing at times for a shot. This was the first time I took the shape of her figure in. She was in wonderful shape and had a shapely figure to match. Her breasts were B-cap, she informed me, and natural. I kept taking shot after shot, trying not to get too aroused as she revealed her firm, shapely butt. The lovely view I was getting was certainly causing a problem downstairs.

“You look great,” I told her.  She looked up with a little blush on her face. A perfect candid shot.

“I see that’s an honest opinion,” she responded with a wave of her hand in the direction of my crotch.

Finally, she was naked, with a beautiful butt and a trimmed landing strip. I had her lean against the large ash tree, lying along a log and in various other poses. The light was perfect. We had taken enough at that location, so I suggested we return to the car and move to O’Briens Crossing for the next series.

Siobhan asked what the drive to O’Briens Crossing was like. In response to my description, she picked up her clothing, slipped into her shoes and stated, “In that case, I won’t bother putting these back on,” and we headed back to the car.

A good thing is that the trip was short and without traffic because the distraction in the passenger seat beside me made it difficult to concentrate. When she put her hand on my thigh, my jeans felt like they had shrunk. Siobhan knew this, and as I pulled the car into a track and a parking spot of sorts, her hand brushed the tent in my pants.

“Is that for me?” she asked. “I hope it stays like that. I have a use for it.”

“We are here and should head over there,” I pointed, trying to be ever so professional, “That way passing traffic won’t see us. ... Is what, for you,” I said innocently.

She slipped into her three-quarter-length jacket and took her clothing from the back seat.

After I grabbed the cameras, sheet, tripod and reflector, we headed upstream beside the river. A hundred metres upstream around a bend in the river, the gorge widened to an area with items that worked out perfectly for the shots we had in mind. The sun breaking through the trees made the temperature warm enough for nudity and made the good enough to keep the tripod folded up.

Siobhan dropped her jacket and shoes beside the tripod as I handed her the sheet to drape over her. The light was soft, dappled in parts, and just bright enough, so a tripod would not be needed for the shoot.

Numerous of the shots were with the sheet covering various parts of her anatomy and revealing a hint of her naughty bits. She stood, sat, and lay on a mossy log, in a variety of poses and different angles and elevations and a few lens changes. The final shot with the sheet had it clumped in a patch of taller grass and twigs to make it look like a lined nest, in which she lay in the fetal position as if she were freshly hatched. The log allowed me to take a few from a higher point of view, and they turned out very artistic.

After discarding the sheet, we took some of the poses of Siobhan sitting and on the log. The log was big enough for her to safely squat on, so I took a few of her from behind and side-on. This was followed by some of her sitting, squatting and others stretched out on the lush grass mat.

NayeonObi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NayeonObi

With those shots over, we quickly scanned through the in-camera viewer. Happy with them, she asked for some explicit ones, including extreme closeups of her nipples and her sex.

When photographing her clitoris, her state of arousal could not be missed. It was on full show and peeking out from under its hood. To take the photo, I did have to move close enough to her, lying on the moss-covered log, that was able to touch me. She asked me to take a few shots looking down from her landing strip. At that point, she took the opportunity to check on my arousal and caressed the front of my pants.

“Oh … how nice,” she said with a smile, “I hope I can make use of that before it shrinks again.”

“I thought this was purely a photo shoot and not shoot the pussy as well?” I questioned.

“Well, I was hoping to get a few shots of that, as it’s just about to disappear inside me. Why waste a good opportunity with a naked woman? So take the photo, put the camera away, get your gear off and take advantage of me, mister,” she ordered. “Let me change that. Take the photo, drop your pants, and then take THAT photo. After that, you can put the camera away and take me to the heights of ecstasy.”

I dropped my pants and took the shots. She slid off the log and followed me to the camera bag. I put the camera away. As I stood up and turned to her, she flung her arms around my neck and kissed me, “Thank you for taking so many photos. I’m sure most of them will be great. I like the feel of you against my entrance.”

Then she took my hand and dragged me back towards the log. At the log, she kissed me again. This time opening her mouth, indicating she wanted my tongue. I obliged and began exploring her mouth.

“I know you didn’t want payment for the shoot. But it doesn’t feel right not to reward you for your effort, so I will do it this way,” she explained. With that, she started pulling my shirt over my head.

As she tossed it onto the grass, I assisted Siobhan onto the log. She put her arms around me and pulled me close between her thighs. We kissed. This time she kissed me with a lot more passion. As we kissed she deftly positioned her calves to my sides, with one hand, at lightning speed, moved my jock waistband over my erection and then used her carves to slide them down, so they slid to the ground.

I broke off the kiss. “I’ve never had my jocks removed like that before. Very deft indeed. You’ve practised that before,” I chuckled at her.

“You could say that,” she smiled back.

“Sit still for some magic.”

With that, I dropped to my knees and buried my face between her thighs. Siobhan held on to the branch beside her, so she would not lose her balance, and parted her thighs for better access. I licked her lips with long, firm strokes. First, the left numerous times, followed by the right, to the rhythm of her sighing breaths.

She used her other hand to hold me in close as I licked her. Licking her from her perineum to her clitoris, she sighed a quiet moan, as if she didn’t wish to disturb anyone close by. A very deep, guttural moan left her throat when I sucked her clitoris and inserted two fingers at the same time. Shortly after, she began to rock back and forth as I fingered her. I was simply holding her clitoris in my mouth as she rocked towards her release that gushed all over my beard.

“Quick, your cock so I can stay on the edge,” she demanded, with a groaning low voice.

She slipped off the log, and we lay on the lush, soft grass mat. Siobhan wanted control, so she manoeuvred to mount me. Still, on edge, she orgasmed again as she slid down onto me. She leaned forward, gave me a quick kiss and whispered, “Now I’m going to make you cum and milk you.”

Slowly she rocked her hips, to numerous sighs as she savoured the sensations of being filled. Rocking back and forth, she ensured my cock would tease her G-spot with every inward stroke. As my fingers reached her nipples, she exhaled strongly and broke out in goosebumps. Her shoulders slumped, fully relaxed as picked up pace.

I could feel her vagina quickly contract slightly every so often. Her breathing synchronised with her rocking motion as she brought herself closer to another orgasm and took me with her on this wonderful ride, with her breasts barely bouncing.

Suddenly, she stopped, pushing down hard with a loud grunt as her vagina squeezed me tightly. She moaned with a few more thrusts as her sex pulsed around me. She pulsed like a milking machine as I shot a few streams into her. As I sighed loudly with my final spurt, she leaned forward to kiss me and elicit a few more milking pulses.

We lay in that position for some time, to catch our breath and cuddle in the warmth of the dappled sunlight. It was probably ten to fifteen minutes or so before she dismounted and squatted on the edge of the river to clean herself. I joined her and took a few shots of her cleaning up, including a few as she turned toward me.

Since some of my cum had leaked back onto me, I washed after putting the camera back down.

I passed her the towel, which I usually have for the equipment in the event of rain. After drying, we dressed, gathered the gear and leisurely headed back to the car. In the car, we had a quick scan through the images and I noted a few that I wanted to keep and handed her the memory card.

~~

Copyright © BigOldSofty 2023

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments