Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Costa Rica

"Escape to an adults only paradise with Jack and Jill in Costa Rica, where passion and desire ignite under the hot sun."

30
8 Comments 8
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"The tropical sun beamed down on the secluded cabana, where Jack and Jill had escaped for a passionate rendezvous at an adults-only resort in Costa Rica. <p> [ADVERT] </p>After months of delaying this long-awaited getaway, they were finally here."

Jill sauntered across the path, her hourglass figure capturing the eye of every passerby. The vibrant fabric of her string bikini clung to her sun-kissed skin, highlighting every curve and dip of her body. With each step, her full breasts bounced seductively, held in place by only a thin layer of material.

The delicate ties of her bottoms danced with the sway of her hips, drawing attention to the tantalizing glimpse of skin they revealed. As Jack lounged on the plush cushions, his gaze lingered on every sensual movement of Jill’s form. Desire blazed in his eyes as she handed him a chilled drink, a seductive smile gracing her lips.

“Enjoying the view?” Jill teased, twirling slowly to give him the full view of her alluring body.

She was well aware of the effect she had on Jack as she allowed him to take in every inch of her. The delicate swell of her breasts, the firmness of her stomach, and the sensual curve of her hips were all on display in front of him.

Her long legs seemed to stretch on forever, exquisitely sculpted and displaying a radiant tan. The small triangle of fabric barely covering her intimate areas only added to the seductive image she presented, highlighting her toned and flawless figure.

Jack grinned, his voice husky. “You have no idea.”

She laughed, the sound playful and teasing. “Hmm, I think I do, but we can’t misbehave in such a public place, Jack.”

But his intense gaze sent shivers down her spine. “Oh, but we must,” he said, reaching over to close the curtains. “Now it’s just you and me.”

Jill tried to protest, but his kiss silenced her doubts.

“You’re mine,” he growled, his mouth brushing against her ear.

Her resistance melted away as she gave in to his desire. “I can’t resist you,” she gasped between kisses.

“Then don’t,” he said before claiming her lips again.

Settling onto the lounger, Jack guided Jill to sit between his spread legs, her back to his chest. He could feel the heat radiating from her, a tantalizing promise of what was to come. His hands wandered over her body, fingers trailing along her smooth, tan skin. He started at her shoulders, caressing them before moving down her arms and sides, his touch light and teasing.

Jill leaned back against him, her breath hitching as his fingers danced across her abdomen, tracing the outline of her ribcage. His lips followed a path along the sensitive skin of her neck and shoulders, leaving a trail of passionate kisses that made her shiver. Each kiss was slow and deliberate, warm against her body, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her.

Jack’s hands moved up to her breasts, cupping them through the flimsy bikini top. He softly squeezed, feeling the firmness beneath the thin material. Jill’s breath quickened, and she stifled a moan when he pinched her hard nipples through the fabric, the delicious ache spreading straight to her core. His fingers rolled and tugged at her tips, each motion eliciting a soft gasp from her lips.

“Jack,” she breathed, her voice trembling with desire.

He responded by nibbling on her earlobe, his hands never pausing their sensual assault on her breasts. Jill’s body arched into his touch, her skin prickling with anticipation. She could feel the hardness of his arousal pressing against her lower back, adding to the throbbing heat between her thighs.

Jack’s hands and mouth moved with a rhythm that was both tender and demanding, driving her closer to the edge with every touch and kiss. As his fingers continued to tease her nipples, his lips traced down her neck and along her collarbone. Jill’s head fell back against his shoulder, her eyes closed, lost in the sensations he was creating.

NancyLovely
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NancyLovely

His fingertips blazed a path down her quivering belly, each touch sending shivers of anticipation through Jill’s body. As he reached the edge of her bikini bottoms, he paused for a moment, feeling the heat emanating from her. He slid his hand beneath the fabric, savoring the feel of her smooth skin against his fingertips.

“Mmmmmmm...” Jill’s groan was a breathy whisper, a mix of longing and urgency. She arched her hips, encouraging him to continue.

He found her slick folds, swollen with arousal, and stroked firmly along her silken petals. The wetness that greeted his fingers made him moan in her ear.

“You’re so ready for me, Jill,” he said, his voice thick with want.

She whimpered in response, parting her thighs, casting her legs over his in a wanton invitation. The openness of her posture made Jack’s pulse quicken, his skilled digits circling her throbbing bud with deliberate precision.

“Oh, Jack,” she gasped, her hands clutching at his thighs for support. The sensation of his fingers working her clit sent waves of pleasure radiating through her. “That feels incredible...”

Jack moved with increasing intensity, his thumb caressing her bud in rhythmic circles while his other fingers explored her slick entrance. He alternated between teasing her lips and plunging deep inside her, each movement eliciting soft cries of pleasure from Jill.

“Tell me how much you want this,” Jack growled, his lips brushing against her ear.

“I want you,” Jill panted, her voice trembling. “I need you, Jack... please, don’t stop.”

Her words fueled Jack’s desire even further. He quickened the pace, pleasuring her with relentless precision, thrusting in and out. Jill’s hips rocked against his hand. He could feel her tightening around him, her breath coming in short, ragged gasps as she teetered on the edge of release. Jack’s free hand moved to her breast, squeezing and kneading it while his fingers continued their dance below. He pinched her nipple hard, causing Jill to muffle her cry of pleasure against her shoulder.

Jack whispered, his voice a low rumble. “I want to hear you come for me.”

Jill’s body tensed, the coil of bliss inside her winding tighter and tighter until it snapped. With a loud groan, she came undone in his arms, her orgasm crashing over her in dizzying waves. Jack held her tightly, his fingers never stopping their motion, drawing out every pulse of her release.

As the tremors subsided, Jill slumped back against Jack, her body spent and sated. He gently withdrew his fingers, bringing them to his lips and tasting her essence with a satisfied groan.

“You taste amazing,” he murmured, his voice filled with love.

Jill turned her head to look at him, a lazy smile spreading across her lips. “And you make me feel amazing,” she replied, her voice soft and content.

She felt Jack’s thick cock prodding at her lower back. With a wicked grin, she offered to take care of his need, but he simply asked for her to enjoy their paradise. His large hands caressed her overheated skin as the trade winds whispered through the cabana. Jack leaned in to kiss her, his tongue intertwining with hers as they savored the afterglow of their passionate encounter.

As they lay entwined, basking in the glow of their passion, Jill sighed with delight. “Finally, Costa Rica.”

Jack smiled, kissing her temple. “And this is just the beginning.”

The world outside the cabana faded away, leaving only the two of them and the promise of more moments like this to come.

Published 
Written by DadBod1133
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments