Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boss's Bitch; Looking For A Home

"Boss's Bitch decides its time for an upgrade."

28
14 Comments 14
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

For those of you that don’t know me, I am an exhibitionist. My husband encourages me to think of ways to show my body off. I usually am telling you about the sexual things I do with my boss or his wife and their clients, like sucking their dicks or fucking them in the office or licking the wife’s pussy. More on that later. But first I am going to tell you about finding a new home.

My husband and I decided to find a realtor. We waited a couple of hours more that morning before we left. Being a Sunday, he would not be in church. I decided to wear a nylon shirt with holes in it that my husband really likes. Sometimes my nipples stick out. I am wearing short shorts with the butt cheeks hanging out when we arrived to meet the realtor.

I was happy to see he was about our age. I explained to him on the phone that we were looking for a secluded property. My husband got in the front seat, I got in the back so the realtor could see me. He kept staring in the mirror.

We got to the first property, and it had houses on both sides. My husband explained to him again that we were looking for something very secluded. He showed us several more properties, but they were not what we were looking for. So he asked why such secluded features, and we told him that we were nudists. He said if we could back next weekend, he would find what we’re looking for exactly. Plus, I think he was hoping to see more of me.

The next week and when we returned, not only was the realtor there but his wife as well. I was only wearing a see-through top and a miniskirt with no panties or bra. When she got out of the car, I was thrilled to see she had on short shorts, a blouse with no bra. We jumped in the backseat and the men in the front. She said, "I love your outfit."

He took us to the first property, and it was close to what we’re looking for. He said he had two more to show us. The second one was at the end of the road with no houses in sight. The front of the property had a dense tree line. It was about ten acres. We had to pull down a small lane that opened to a large field.

When we parked the car, the realtor suggested that, "since you guys are nudists, we should take our clothes off and see how it feels." Before he could finish, I was out of my clothes, and my husband was right behind me. We walked over the property, and we really liked it.

We walked the perimeter and made sure the tree line went all the way around. We were very concerned about nosy neighbors. Being nudists, we enjoy our privacy. We didn’t really want to have to spend money on fences, and this was looking like a great alternative. The trees were very thick-leaved, and the limbs started at the ground, so no real way to see under them.

When we came back around, the realtor had laid out a couple of blankets on the ground. He and his wife were both nudists as well, and she was giving him a blowjob. We stood there for a few seconds, watching her mouth going up and down on his decent-sized shaft. He was enjoying it from the look on his face. She was quite good at sucking his dick. She had a great technique and used her twisting hand to add to the experience. We figured it wouldn’t take him long to blow his load down her throat.

We went back over to the blanket right beside them. I proceeded to do the same thing for my husband. I tried using some of her styles and mixing in what I knew my husband liked. Twisting my hand and sliding my wet lips on his shaft seemed to have a significant effect on him. Amazingly, both men shot their loads within seconds of each other. We continued and sucked both men dry before too long, not letting a drop go to waste.

She looked at me and licked her lips. She had a lustful look in her eyes as she trailed them down my body. I instinctively opened my legs. She went right down on me, licked and nibbled my soaking pussy lips and tickled my clit. She knew what she was doing correctly. I held her head in place as she worked my clit in and out of her lips. She gently suckled it and teased it with the tip of her tongue. She placed a finger inside me and worked my clit from the inside at the same time and brought me to a terrific orgasm.

By that time, the men were hard again from watching us. I got to screw the realtor, and my husband got to screw his wife. As I said, the realtor had a decent sized dick. It felt great going in and out of my pussy. He knew how to work his dick and just where to apply the extra pressure. He pulled out several times and slid it up and down my slit. This drove my clit into the supercharged level. It became extra sensitive, and even the slightest touch now on his body with it was driving me crazy.

AnnyeMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnyeMiller

I was moaning and clawing at his ass to pull him in further. It didn’t take long for me to reach my first orgasm with him. He never stopped and continued to assault my pussy from every angle he could.

My husband had a similar effect on the realtor’s wife. I knew how talented he was with his dick, and being slightly bigger didn’t hurt the situation. My husband had flipped her over and was pounding her from behind as hard as he could. I am sure that even with ten acres, someone had to have heard us screaming and moaning loudly.

The wife and I reached several orgasms in a matter of only half an hour. But that didn’t stop us. We spent several hours there having sex. Both of us had all our holes filled multiple times.

Since I have had all my hair removed, including on my pussy, she said she loved licking bald pussy as we laid alongside each other catching our breath. I asked her why she never had hers shaved. Her answer was, I don’t know, my husband won’t know how to do that." I told her we could go back to her house, and I would be happy to shave it for her.

We jumped back in the car and headed to their house. On the ride, we talked the usual girl talk and listened to the guys droning on about sports or something. We really weren’t listening to them since we were too busy talking and playing with each other’s pussies just out of the guy’s views. It was a great ride, and we brought each other to a mutual orgasm with our fingers while the guys kept talking.

When we got to the house, the guys went into the living room. We headed to the bathroom off the master bedroom. I asked if she had any razors and shaving cream. She pointed to the cabinet as she got out of her clothes. I had her climb in the tub, and she stretched out. I turned on the water and got it to the right warmth. Using a warm wet washcloth, I washed her now matted and sticky pubic hair. I took my time and made sure to get her very clean and lifted her ass to get the crack as well.

Once she was clean, I put a decent amount of shaving cream on her pussy and ass crack area. I rubbed it in slowly to make sure I got all of it covered. She was getting excited again, and her juices were washing away the cream. I told her to stop that and slapped her pussy lightly in a jokingly way. We both laughed, and I proceeded to slowly and methodically shave her hair from all the folds of that beautiful pussy.

I used my fingers and moved her lips and tucked the folds out of the way, so I didn’t cut them. I slid the razor up and down the length of the lips and shaved off everything above them. I lifted her ass and had her put her legs full on the sides of the tub so I could shave her ass-crack clean as well.

Between the warm water I used to rinse her off and the newly clean-shaven area she was getting aroused quite quickly. The fact that I hadn’t had the chance to taste her yet, I dove in between her legs. I kissed her softly and licked her lips with the flat of my tongue. I used the tip to slither up her hole and taste the warm juices that were flowing smoothly from her. I found a spot inside her that had her moaning and grinding herself into me.

She was grabbing at my hair and pulling me more aggressively to her pelvic bone. It hurt a little, but I endured and licked all the juices I could from inside her. I kept up at a slow pace wanting it to last as long as possible. She hit several good-sized orgasms before I would release her. We then showered and washed each other off, enjoying every little inch of each other’s body.

We all spent the rest of the afternoon at their home having sex.

The crazy part is we bought the land and built a house on it with a pool, and now we entertain regularly, including the realtor and his wife.

Oh, and remember how I said more on the boss and his wife later? Well, part of our parties now includes the boss and his wife coming over to have sex with the realtor and his wife and my husband and myself. We are quite the trio of married couples. I have learned that my boss is bisexual.

I learned this when I came into the office one day unexpectedly and found him in bed in a sixty-nine position with a client, scared the hell out of both of them. What I told him was, it was just my turn to watch, and they should continue.

But that is a different story altogether.

 

Published 
Written by Jimwillhavefun
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments