Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boss's Bitch; Office Duties

"A great follow up to Boss's Bitch."

39
32 Comments 32
20.0k Views 20.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I’d like to tell you about some things that happen while working this job. One of my duties when I come to work (and I only work sixteen hours a week by the way) is I give my boss blow jobs or have sex with him. Now I don’t go in his office to have a quickie blow job or sex. I enjoy my job and take my time arousing him. He has told me on several occasions that I take too long blowing him, and he can’t handle it.

I like to lick up and down his shaft extremely slow at first. I love teasing him and pretending it is a lollipop with a juicy center. Licking up the shaft on the underside is my favorite because I can look straight up into his eyes and watch them roll back in his head. I have been known to do this for five or more minutes before moving on. Now don’t get me wrong, the rest of him is just as tasty.

I enjoy his whole cock, especially when I put it in my mouth and work my lips down over the length. I have tremendous sucking ability, and some say I can suck a golf ball through a straw. Riding his cock with my lips up and down and following it with my hand smearing my saliva all over it, makes a lot of noise and with his moaning and groaning adding to the sounds of sex, it must sound like an orgy to the receptionist. She only sits a few feet away outside the door.

I do eventually pick up the pace and slurp my way all around the shaft without ever letting it leave my mouth. My head bobs and my lips pout and suck, and he groans and moans so loud, I am sure the tenants in the next office can hear us. With the looks they give me sometimes I am pretty sure they do. Like I said before he can’t hold out long when I am blowing him. The faster and stronger I inhale him, the closer he gets. I know even though it has only been ten minutes, he is about to lose it.

I move up and down and all around as fast as I can smearing my saliva with my hand and slurping as hard as possible. He moans extremely loud now, and his whole body stiffens in his chair. He grabs my head and tries to hold me in place, but I am not having any of that. I keep going until I feel him expanding in my hand and mouth. I know he will erupt any second. He can’t hold on any longer and lets a huge load go down my throat and fill my mouth to overflowing.

Good thing he keeps a change of clothes in the office because the puddle of spittle and cum is quite large in his lap. The front of his pants covered in it, and I keep going trying to get the last drops. He spasms repeatedly and breathlessly tell me to stop because he can’t take anymore. I let up a little and suck in the cum from around my lips and give his cock a good gentle cleaning with my tongue. I finally let it go and rest between his legs for a minute.

He is not done with me yet though. He is slightly older than me but has incredible staying power when it comes to keeping it hard. A minute later he grabs me roughly and flips me over his desk again. He positions himself behind me and knowing I am probably already wet as hell; he thrusts forward entering me to the hilt. I love it when he does that. I have always enjoyed rough sex and a powerful man.

He begins rocking his hips against my ass and pussy. He is teasing me now. He suddenly without warning pulls out and slams himself back in again. He is doing this faster and faster now. He almost misses the hole a few times, but somehow he always manages to direct it to the right place. He pounds me from behind with his full force, and I am crying from the enjoyment. I am moaning and sobbing and bucking back on his thrusts just as hard as he is giving them to me.

This goes on for, several more minutes, and I hear his breathing becoming haggard. Once again I know he is close. I am also this time. I push back as hard as I can with each outward thrust of my own. I am so close to my orgasm now. I grab the edges of the desk, and it feels like I am leaving impressions in the wood from gripping it so tightly. He keeps up his assault on my pussy and slams into with everything he has one last time. He grabs my hips and yanks me back into him so hard I can feel his bones through his skin.

I let out a scream and orgasm so hard I almost shake myself lose of him. He unloads deep inside me with another series of cum streams that fills me to the rim. We both collapse on the desk and try to catch our breath. We stay like that for several minutes and sometimes never notice the receptionist standing there with the mail in her hands and her clipboard hoping to get the day’s appointments started.

We have a client who has an eighteen year-old son that he thinks is a virgin. He asks for my help with him. He sets a meeting up in a motel for me to have sex with his son and he wants to watch. The son meets me at the door of the motel room. He is a handsome young man. Athletic in nature. Beautiful smile. I really can not believe he is a virgin. I figure he had to have several girls chasing him at school. It turns out, I am right. His son is no virgin; he knows precisely what to do. He is quite the ladies man and has managed to keep it from his parents.

His father, being the one that set this up, decides he is going to watch and make sure he gets his monies worth. This young man wastes no time taking off my clothes and kissing my body all over. He workes his way from sensual kisses on the mouth down my chest to my breast and on to my belly while he gently pushes me back on the bed. I am quite impressed with his abilities, and when he gets to my shaven pussy, he goes to town. He is quite the expert in cunnilingus. For such a young man he knows how to get me utterly excited. I am wet in no time and bucking my hips against his face. He stays there licking and playing with my swollen clit for several minutes, and at least one orgasm, before moving his beautiful cock between my legs.

SECRET_WIFETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SECRET_WIFETS

He is a little more gentle about entering me than my boss, but it doesn’t take him long to work himself up to a pounding rhythm. I am in heaven and a state of euphoria at the talents of this young man. His father sits there in bewilderment as well. He is quite excited and has a noticeable wet spot forming in his pants. I think for sure he is going to get up at any minute and join us. But he doesn’t. His son is pounding away in my pussy when he stops and quickly flips me over, taking me from behind. He doesn’t last long in this position at all. I feel him growing inside me and hear him grunting quite loud. He thrusts a few more times in me and explodes. I match his thrusts and orgasm again right after him. Some have asked if I would have sex with teenage boys under eighteen, absolutely not.

I usually have sex with clients one on one, there have been a few times that it has been three or four guys which I love. One of our other clients is having a bachelor party, and he askes if I can be the entertainment. He will pay me $4000 and sign the contract. But I will do everything they ask. I know this is going to be kinky since he asks me for something special.

When I knock on the door, I am nude, only in my heels. When I arrive, there are about fifteen people there. They have a blindfold, and each one has a number in their hand. There is an X shaped table. They place me on the X, and they tie me down. They all are to draw a number from a bowl, and each is picked two at a time. One guy can screw me, and the other guy can receive oral sex. After they all have their fun with me, they flip the X over, and all of them take turns screwing me in the ass.

They lower me from the table and let me remove the blindfold. I am then escorted to the bathroom so I can clean up. I am dripping cum all over the floor from every hole I have. I step into the shower and begin washing myself up. I feel the curtain pull back and a warm body behind me. It is my husband. He has been sitting in the room watching the whole time to make sure I am safe. They told him it was ok if he wants to come in the shower with me and help clean me up for round two. My husband did not waste any time getting in the shower.

My husband kneels down in front of me and begins gently cleaning my pussy with his tongue. He is very good at this and always gets me to an orgasm. He knows I am very sore right now, but I won’t stop him. I reach down and grab his hair to hold him in place. He is licking gingerly and taking in all the cum he can find on the outside of my tender pussy lips. He uses his fingers to separate my folds and applies his tongue to the slit. He is searching every nook and cranny for any sign of cum.

After cleaning the outside thoroughly, he moves back down the slit to my pussy opening and inserts his tongue as far as it will reach. In and out pulling a load of cum, with it each time. Faster and faster he goes drinking in all the cum he can find. He is a master at this. I am getting weak in the knees and grip his head and shoulder to hold myself up. I am not going to make it.

He stops suddenly and moves further under me and begins his assault on my asshole and crack. His face is covered in cum now, but he keeps going. My husband can’t get enough of other guys cum from inside me. He cleans my ass crack with his tongue and starts on my asshole. Sticking himself inside it and pulling out everything he can find. He continues this until he feels that there is no more inside my ass then moves back to my pussy.

He assaults my slit again just in case there is any cum left. He works his way up to the top and sucks in my clit hard. He begins nibbling on it and licking it with the tip of his tongue. He sucked and rolled it in his mouth now, and I go crazy. I am weak and begin to fall. He reaches out and holds me up with his hands while attacking my clit in a frenzy. I am moaning and struggling to keep my footing. I let out a scream so loud that the participants in the next room can hear me over the shower. I let go a massive orgasm all over my husband's face, and it flushes out any remaining cum from inside me. My husband laps it up like a dog drinking water after running all day. I am too weak to stand and crumble down into my husband's arms on the floor of the shower.

We sit on the floor of the shower for a few minutes catching our breath and cleaning each other with soap and water. We know we can’t stay there long, so we decide it is time to get out and start round two. We re-enter the main room, and they strap me back on the X table without the blindfold, and we begin round two of fucking and sucking into the night.

I have to say that I have learned to enjoy my daily Office Duties with this company and look forward to each new adventure.

 

 

Published 
Written by Jimwillhavefun
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments