Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alex's Awakening, Part Seven

"Alex returns home and then begins planning for her future."

43
5 Comments 5
1.3k Views 1.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words

The ride home was a blur of anticipation and raw nerves for Alex. What would she tell her parents? What if they found out? But as the taxi pulled up to her house, she realized she didn’t care anymore. She had tasted a freedom that no amount of scolding could ever take away. If tonight was the night her secret career was revealed, so be it. At least then she wouldn't have to live a double life anymore, and that would be a relief.

She hoped she'd be able to cover up the marks she'd probably have in the morning. The electric jolts from the shock collar left the skin around her neck raw and red and she had no doubt that there would be even more bruises on her legs and ass than she had already. But it was a small price to pay for the euphoria that still hummed through her veins like a symphony of sin.

Her heart was racing when she opened the door to her house. She was sure she'd be met with questions, accusations, and recriminations for almost being late. But instead, her parents were sitting in the living room, watching TV. Her mother looked up, her face breaking into a smile. "You're home!" she exclaimed. "You made it just in time!"

Her father looked over from his armchair. "Indeed," he said. "And from your disheveled state it's clear that you hurried to make your curfew. I'm pleased to see you are taking it so seriously, Alex. Therefore, as a reward, I am going to allow you one extra hour. You can now stay out until one on weekends, provided you're safe and you tell us where you're going."

Alex forced a smile. "Thanks, Dad," she murmured. "I really appreciate it." But on the inside, she was seething. He was treating her like a pet that had learned a new trick, as if her personal freedom was something to be doled out like a treat. She wanted to scream at him, tell him she didn't need his permission to live her life, that she couldn't wait to get out from under his thumb. But she knew better. For now, she still had to play the role of the obedient daughter, the goody-two-shoes good girl who never stepped out of line. But not for much longer. Alex promised herself, then and there, that she'd be out of the house the moment she graduated.

She didn't want to push her luck, though, so she bid her parents good night and hurried up to her room. She texted Lydia to let her know her booking with Charles had gone well and hid the thick envelope he'd given her under her mattress, where it would stay until she could deposit it. Then she undressed and looked at her naked body in the mirror. She had bruises scattered across her pale skin like a road map of her wild night's adventures. They were a stark reminder of the power dynamics she'd just experienced, a reminder that she'd given herself over to a man who’d used her as a plaything and enjoyed it immensely. They were a badge of honor, a symbol of the control and power she'd given Charles over her body and the pleasure she'd received in turn.

Alex made sure to take some Advil and have a hot shower before turning in, and the following morning, she slept in longer than she usually did. Normally Alex, an early rise by nature, would be up and about by seven if she didn't have to be at school. But this time, she slept in almost until ten in the morning. When she woke, she felt deliciously sore all over, the kind of ache that lingered like a sweet aftertaste of the most intense pleasure she'd ever experienced. She stretched languidly, her body protesting every movement, and then swung her legs over the side of the bed to start the day.

She spent a little time masturbating in the shower before getting dressed, and then, after lying once more to her parents and telling them she was going to the local bookstore to read, she went out to do some shopping with her hard-earned cash. Alex was more determined than ever to make sure she had a place of her own to move into the moment she was out of high school. Shawna had been absolutely right when she'd given that advice, and now, she finally had some free time to go apartment-hunting, maybe treat herself to a nice lunch, then go to the mall to buy herself something nice. Lydia hadn't texted her about any more bookings yet, so right now, her time was her own. She'd check in at the office of Cherry Blossom Escorts a little bit later if she didn’t hear from Lydia, of course, but there was no rush.

Alex took a deep breath of the cool, crisp autumn air as she stepped outside. She had her trusty bag slung over her shoulder, filled with everything she might need for the day: makeup, phone, cash, and a list of places to look at. The first of those was a luxurious high-rise near downtown. She had seen the ad for it online and had been dying to take a peek.

The lobby was a marble wonderland, with high ceilings and chandeliers that cast a warm glow across the gleaming floor. Alex felt a thrill of excitement as she stepped inside the opulent building. It was the kind of place she never expected to even have a chance at living in, and if she'd stuck to the life plans her parents laid out for her, she probably wouldn't have. But thanks to her career with Cherry Blossom Escorts, she could afford to live in such a luxurious, expensive place.

"Tim will show you the penthouse suite," the receptionist said. "He'll be down in a moment."

Tim, the leasing agent, turned out to be younger than Alex expected when he got off the elevator. He was young, probably in his early twenties, with messy black hair and a boyish smile that made Alex's heart race. She made up her mind right then and there to fuck him. Why not? She was feeling wild and untouchable after her night with Charles. Plus, she hadn’t had sex with anyone but clients so far. It would be a refreshing change of pace.

"Welcome to the penthouse suite, Miss Hannebrink," Tim said, his eyes lingering just a fraction of a second longer on her breasts than was professional. Alex smirked inwardly. Men were all the same. So predictable. "This is the crème de la crème of our offerings. Two bedrooms, two baths, a full kitchen, and a stunning view of the city. Plus, we have a rooftop pool and a gym available for residents, as well as a complimentary valet service, full-time security, and the maintenance staff will take care of anything that needs to be fixed or refurbished. We also offer a concierge service for those little extras that make life easier."

"Show me the master bedroom," Alex said, letting her eyes run over his body. "I'd like to see where I'd be sleeping."

Tim's cheeks flushed, but he remained professional. Alex gave him credit for that. "Certainly, Miss Hannebrink." He led her through a set of double doors into a vast, opulent space. The bed was a king-sized four-poster with a velvet headboard that matched the deep purple and gold color scheme of the room. The windows stretched from floor to ceiling, and the bathroom connected to it was large enough to hold a shower stall and a Jacuzzi.

Alex ran a hand along the soft silk sheets and was impressed by their quality. As she did so, Tim asked, "If you don't mind me saying, you seem a bit young to have your own place. Most of our residents are more... established."

Alex turned to him with a knowing smile. "I've got a good job," she said coyly. "And I've been saving up for a while. My work pays very well."

"What do you do?" Tim asked curiously.

Alex winked. "That's privileged information...Tim. Perhaps, instead of asking questions..." she sat on the bed with all the poise of a graceful cat and beckoned him closer. "We could do something else."

Tim looked around nervously before stepping closer to her. "What did you have in mind?"

"Hmmm..." Alex tapped her chin with a finger and pretended to think about it. "How about we fuck?" She reached over to cup his groin. "You're so fucking cute, I can't help myself. Let's fuck our brains out right now!"

Tim looked stunned. "What?"

Alex leaned back, propping herself on her elbows, her breasts pushed up by her posture. "You heard me," she said, her voice a seductive purr. "I want to fuck you right here, right now. You game?"

Tim's eyes darted to the door, then back to Alex. He swallowed hard, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down. "I-I don't know if this is appropriate," he stuttered, but the bulge in his pants told a different story.

Alex's smile grew more predatory. "Oh, it's definitely inappropriate," she murmured, her voice low and sultry. She patted the bed next to her. "And that’s half the fun. Come on, Tim. You know you want to. Just think of it as a…little bonus for showing me around."

Tim took another step closer, his resolve crumbling like a sandcastle against the tide of his desire. He was young, and Alex was beautiful. And he had to admit, the idea of fucking a gorgeous girl like her in the penthouse suite was incredibly tempting. "I don't know," he said, his voice wavering. "I could get fired for this."

"You won't," she promised. "Trust me, I won't say a word. It'll be our little secret." Alex smirked. "Now take your fucking clothes off."

Tim's hands trembled as he obeyed, his eyes never leaving hers. Alex watched him strip with the same hunger that had been in Charles's gaze earlier that night. She liked having this power over men, making them do whatever she wanted. It was a heady feeling, and one she was quickly becoming addicted to.

As Tim stood before her, naked and hard, she took a moment to appreciate his body. He was slender, with a smattering of dark hair on his chest and a cock that was already standing at attention. "Good boy," she murmured, her eyes lingering on his erection. She sank to her knees with a lustful grin. "Let me suck that cute dick of yours. Feel free to face-fuck me too if you want."

Tim's eyes widened, but he didn't protest. He stepped closer, and Alex took him into her mouth, her tongue swirling around his shaft. She could feel him getting harder with each stroke, his hands tangling in her hair as he began to guide her movements. She took him deeper, gagging slightly, and he groaned in pleasure. It was a simple act, but one that filled her with a powerful sense of control. She was the one giving him pleasure, and he was utterly at her mercy.

AliceAmi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceAmi

Tim fucked her face harder and she took it like a champ, her eyes watering but her mouth eager for more. She felt his grip tighten in her hair as he thrust deeper, and she knew she had him exactly where she wanted him. Alex pulled back, taking a deep breath and smiling up at him. "You like that, don't you, Tim?" she teased, stroking his cock gently. "You want more? Wanna pound my slutty pussy?”

Tim's eyes were glazed over with lust, and he nodded frantically. Alex stood up and hurriedly tore her clothes off, eager to feel him inside her. She pushed him onto the bed, and climbed on top, straddling him. He was already stroking himself and she reached down to guide his cock to her soaking wet entrance.

With a moan, she sank down onto him, feeling herself stretch around his girth. "Oh, fuck," she breathed, savoring the feeling of him filling her up. "Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about! Thats what I needed!”

Tim groaned as Alex began to ride him. He watched as she leaned forward, her breasts bouncing with every movement, and took one of her own nipples into her mouth, sucking and teasing it.

"You like watching me?" she purred, her eyes locked on his. "Watching me bounce on your dick?”

Tim could only nod. Alex threw back her head and laughed. “Good boy,” she murmured, her voice thick with lust. “Keep watching. Keep thinking about how lucky you are to be fucking a girl like me!”

Her movements grew more erratic as she picked up the pace, her pussy clenching around him like a vice. She felt his hands grip her hips, urging her to go faster, harder, and she complied, grinding down on him with every ounce of strength she had. The sounds of their flesh slapping together filled the room, mingling with their moans and gasps

“Oh, fuck, you’re so tight!” Tim managed to get out between breaths as Alex’s pussy squeezed around his cock.

“Yeah? Tell me more, tell me how much you love fucking me, Tim!” She leaned in closer, her breasts brushing against his chest as she whispered in his ear. “Tell me how much you love watching me take it like a whore!”

Tim's grip tightened on her hips, and he met her rhythm, thrusting up to meet her. "You're so fucking hot," he murmured. "I can't believe I'm actually doing this with you."

Alex leaned down to kiss him, her teeth grazing his bottom lip. "You're loving it," she whispered, her voice husky with desire. "You're loving fucking me like a cheap hooker.”

Tim's eyes widened at her words, but instead of being offended, he seemed to grow even more aroused. He pushed her down onto the bed, rolling them over so that he was on top. He began to thrust into her with a ferocity that she hadn't expected from such a shy, nervous young man. She felt herself getting wetter and wetter, her body responding to the raw, primal need in his eyes.

"That's right," she murmured, wrapping her legs around his waist. "Fuck me like you own me, Tim. Make me your dirty little slut. Just pound me like a piece of meat!”

Tim's eyes blazed with passion as he drove into her, his hips moving with a fierce rhythm that made the bed shake. Alex's moans grew louder, her nails digging into his back as she met him thrust for thrust. She could feel the tension building inside her, her orgasm approaching like a storm on the horizon.

The bed frame creaked in protest as Tim picked up the pace, his hands moving to grip Alex's ass, pulling her closer with each thrust. She could feel the sweat on his skin, his breath hot against her neck as he whispered dirty words that only served to make her wetter. "You like that, don't you, slut?" he groaned. "You love being treated like this, don't you?"

Alex moaned in response, her body arching to meet his every move. She'd never felt so alive, so powerful. She could feel the power she had over him, the way he was willing to do anything she asked. She leaned back, her hands reaching up to cup her breasts, pushing them together as she watched him fuck her. "Yes," she panted. "I do love it. I love being treated like a disposable piece of meat, a human fucktoy to be used and then discarded!"

Tim's eyes were wild with lust, his hips moving with a speed and power that seemed almost inhuman. He was lost in the moment, in the feeling of Alex's wet pussy gripping his cock like a vice. He'd never felt anything like this before, and he knew he never would again. This was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and he was going to take full advantage of it.

"Harder," Alex moaned, her voice barely above a whisper. "Fuck me harder, Tim. Make me scream!"

Tim's eyes glazed over with lust as he hammered into her with all his strength. She could feel his cock swell inside her, and she knew he was close. "Oh, God," he groaned. "I'm going to cum."

“Do it! Cum inside me, Tim! I want to feel your hot seed fill me up!” Alex’s eyes sparkled with excitement as she watched Tim’s expression contort with pleasure. She felt his cock pulse and thicken within her, and her own orgasm grew closer with each powerful thrust.

With a roar, Tim emptied himself into her, his seed spurting deep inside her tight pussy. Alex’s climax crashed over her like a wave, her body convulsing with pleasure as she took his load. She threw her head back, crying out his name as the intensity of her release washed over her. Her legs tightened around his waist, her nails digging into his back while she rode out the storm of sensation.

The room was quiet for a moment afterward, the only sound their panting breaths. Then, Tim pulled out of her with a wet pop, and Alex collapsed back onto the bed, her body spent. She felt sticky and satisfied, the evidence of their illicit encounter covering her thighs. Tim lay beside her, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath.

“I think I’ll take the penthouse,” she giggled. “Let me know when your breaks are and we can do this more often after I move in!”

Tim was still too overwhelmed to speak. He nodded, his mind racing with the repercussions of what had just occurred. Alex saw the worry in his eyes and leaned over to give him a peck on the cheek.

"Don't worry, Tim. Like I said, it's our little secret," she assured him. She climbed off the bed, her body still humming with pleasure, and began to gather her clothes. "But if you want to, maybe you could give me a little discount on the rent?”

Tim nodded, his voice hoarse. "Yeah, sure. Anything for you."

Alex giggled as she pulled on her clothes. "Good boy," she said, and she knew he liked it when she talked to him like that. It was just so much fun to see how easily she could manipulate men with a few choice words and a smoldering look. Being an escort had taught her just how powerful a tool her body could be, how much control she could wield in using it to her advantage. And now, she was going to have a penthouse suite to call her own, with a built-in fuck buddy to boot. She felt like she was on top of the world.

Once they were both clothed, she followed Tim to his office. There, Alex filled out her lease with relish and set the move-in date to the day after her high school graduation ceremony.

Tim looked at her a little apprehensively as he handed over the keys. "Remember what we talked about," he whispered. "I don't want to lose my job over this."

Alex winked. "Don't worry, Tim. You'll be the best kept secret in the building." She took the keys and strutted out of the office. Her thoughts swirled with excitement about her new place and the prospect of moving out of her parent's house. The penthouse was more than she could have ever dreamed of. It was like a palace compared to her tiny, shared bedroom at home!

She felt invigorated but also hungry, so she decided to treat herself to lunch. Alex knew a cozy little restaurant down the street that had the best lobster rolls in the city. Then she went shopping. She picked out a few outfits that screamed 'I've arrived': a red dress that hugged her curves like a second skin, a pair of sky-high heels that made her legs look endless, and a set of lingerie that was pure seduction. She also bought a purse from Louis Vuitton, then went to Best Buy and purchased a top-of-the-line new laptop. Then it was back to Louis Vuitton for not one but two more new purses because, well, why the hell not? Two luxury handbags were so much better than one, and once Alex had two, she decided she might as well have three. She also purchased some exquisite perfumes and top-of-the-line makeup from a nearby boutique store too.

Alex fought not to look as smug as she felt. How many girls her age could afford this kind of luxury? Not very many!

She had come so far from the shy, inexperienced girl who had first walked into Lydia's office. Alex felt a surge of pride as she paid for her extravagant purchases with thick wads of cash. She was a high-class escort now, with the bank account to match. Her parents would never understand, but she didn't care. They had never understood her need for independence, her desire to explore her sexuality, her craving for the kind of power that came from being lusted after, or how she needed the sense of validation she got every time one of her clients told her she was beautiful and sexy.

Her phone buzzed in her purse, and she pulled it out to see a text from Lydia. "Your next appointment is tonight," it read. "A new client. Name's Mark. He is looking to have a threesome tonight with you and his girlfriend. Sound good?”

Alex felt a thrill of excitement run through her. A threesome! That sounded great! She’d already had her first gangbang so this was another first she could cross off her to-do list!

"Oh, and by the way," the text from Lydia continued. "Mark's girlfriend is quite shy. She's never done anything like this before. Can you be the dominant one tonight and help her out of her shell?”

Alex grinned to herself as she read the message. She texted back her agreement and the time she would arrive. This was going to be so much fun! She could hardly wait!

Published 
Written by LordCorvusCorax
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments