Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alex's Awakening, Part Four

"Alex meets a new client, and then goes to a gangbang."

41
5 Comments 5
1.5k Views 1.5k
9.2k words 9.2k words

The restaurant was a very expensive one, with white silk napkins, elegant cutlery, and Victorian-style decor. It was the sort of place her parents only ate at once or twice a year, and as she was shown to her seat, Alex reflected that being an escort tended to open doors that would otherwise stay firmly shut. She ordered a glass of water and was just about to take a sip when the client’s parents arrived. They introduced themselves as Mr. and Mrs. Carlisle and greeted her warmly and with thanks.

“We’re so grateful that you agreed to do this,” Mrs. Carlisle began. She was a petite woman in her early forties and still quite attractive. “We’re just so worried about James--he spends all day at his computer and never goes outside. He needs to see that the world outside of his computer games is just as entertaining as the fictional worlds inside them, and we’re concerned that his...introversion...is starting to really hinder his ability to form meaningful, real-world relationships. He’s a good boy, never gets in trouble or anything like that, but...”

“And the less said about his lack of confidence with women, the better,” added Mr. Carlisle. “He’s so intelligent and witty, but I fear no girl will notice if he keeps himself cooped up in his room.”

“I understand,” Alex said soothingly. “I don’t blame you for being concerned. I can tell how much you love and care about your son, and I want to help him see that the world is full of wonderful experiences. I can assure you that I will take excellent care of him tonight, and I will make sure that he has a good time. I’ll be there to guide him, to answer any questions he might have, and to make sure that he feels comfortable and safe throughout the whole session. It’s important to me that he has a positive experience, not only because it’s my job, but because I genuinely want to help him grow and become more confident. I care deeply for the well-being of all my clients, and it wasn’t long ago that I was in James’s shoes, feeling shy and awkward around about sex and sexuality. You can rest easy knowing that he is in good hands. By the time we’re done, he’ll have the confidence and self-assurance he needs.”

“We would like for you to spend the whole night with him, if possible,” Mr. Carlisle went on. “Is that all right? We will agree to any terms you set.”

Alex nodded. “Of course,” she said reassuringly. “An overnight stay is just fine. Will we have the house to ourselves?”

“Yes. We’ve checked into a hotel so you both have privacy.”

The waiter arrived to take their orders, and Alex and Mr. Carlisle each ordered steak while Mrs. Carlisle opted for salmon. They chatted idly about mundane topics as they waited for their food, but Alex could tell that the Carlisle were anxious to get back to discussing their son. As soon as the waiter cleared their plates, they returned to the subject at hand.

“I think James and I will begin by having a casual conversation over dinner,” Alex suggested. “Maybe we can also play one of his games together to help break the ice. I’m not an expert on video games, but I’m more than willing to learn. It’s important that he feels comfortable around me from the start and that we establish a good relationship, and showing interest in something he likes is a good way to do that. Once he feels at ease, we can move on to more...intimate activities.”

Mrs. Carlisle agreed. “That seems like a good plan to me. Alex, we are so thankful that you’re helping us with this. I know that, um, what you do may carry a...stigma...but we honestly didn’t know what else to do and everyone we’ve spoken to at your agency has been so kind and helpful. We want you to know that, for what it’s worth, we appreciate you and what you are doing for our son.”

Alex felt her eyes sting with tears at the woman’s earnestness. “Thank you, Mrs. Carlisle,” she said softly, reaching across the table to take the older woman’s hand. “I promise I’ll do everything in my power to help James tonight. You will not be disappointed. I won’t let him or you down. I’m honored to be his first. When would you like me to arrive for the session? Would six o’clock work for you?”

“Yes, that’s perfect,” Mr. Carlisle said, glancing at his watch. “We should probably get going so we can tell James to expect you, and I’m sure you have, er, things to do to get ready. We’ll leave the address and phone number here for you along with money for the check. And, um...we’ll leave some cash on the dresser for...you know.”

Alex smiled warmly at the couple. “Thank you so much. I’m looking forward to this. If you need anything, please don’t hesitate to call or text me. I’ll meet with both of you afterward to let you know how it went.”

The Carlisles nodded, thanked her one last time, and left. Alex finished her meal--it was a shame to let such good food go to waste--and returned to the office of her escort agency to tell Lydia the details. Once her supervisor was filled in, Alex went home. She needed to make sure she had an alibi prepared.

“Ah, there you are,” Mr. Hannebrink, her father, said with a stern glance as she walked in the door. “Where’ve you been all day?”

“Tutoring,” Alex lied smoothly. “One of the freshmen at school needed help with math, and I’ve got another tutoring session lined up for tonight with a girl who needs help with chemistry. I may be back late.”

The older man grimaced. “Very well, if it’s absolutely necessary. But it’s not seemly for young women to be out after dark. You could get into trouble.”

Alex smothered a laugh. If only he knew! ” Yes, I’ll be careful, Daddy. It’s just tutoring, after all. Thank you for understanding.”

“Fine,” her father grunted and returned to his newspaper. Alex went to her room, unpacked her backpack, and thought about what she would wear tonight. She had to make a good first impression on James, yet still look sexy enough that he would want to take her upstairs to his bedroom afterward. She decided on a blue and white sundress with thin straps that showed off her shoulders, a hint of cleavage, and accentuated her shapely legs.

It was modest enough not to draw undue attention in public or raise her parents’ suspicion, yet still sexy enough to get James’ attention. She paired it with white sandals and a light blue sweater that she could use if the night got chilly. She spent the rest of the afternoon texting Shawna, doing homework for school, and sharing supper with her parents at five. The meal, as always, was eaten in tense silence. Mr. Hannebrink was not a fan of unnecessary conversation and viewed it as almost sinful to try and talk at the dinner table. Silence, he often told Alex growing up, was almost always better than noise, and he enforced this rule strictly. Alex couldn’t get away from the table fast enough. She went up to her room, changed into the outfit she’d chosen, and hurried out the door.

An Uber took her to the Carlisle residence, which was only about fifteen minutes away. In fact, it was in the same suburban neighborhood Alex herself lived in. It was a nice house, almost as nice as her own, and Mrs. Carlisle was waiting for her at the door.

“James is in his room waiting for you,” Mrs. Carlisle said as she led Alex through the tastefully decorated living room to a narrow hallway. “He gets nervous around new people, so don’t be surprised if he doesn’t say much, at least at first. Just be yourself and try to make him feel comfortable. I trust you’ll know what to do. Please help yourself to anything in the fridge while you’re here. My husband and I will return in the morning.”

Alex smiled reassuringly at Mrs. Carlisle. “Of course. I’ll see you then!” she chirped.

Mrs. Carlisle nodded and headed out of the house. Alex waved goodbye before heading down the hall to knock on James’s bedroom door. It was easy to identify due to the signs and decals plastered on it.

“Come in,” a muffled voice replied, and she opened the door to reveal a tall young man with sandy hair, glasses, and a freckled face. He was cute, in a nerdy sort of way, and he looked up at her with wide, curious eyes that reminded her a little of a doe’s. “Hi, I’m James,” he said shyly, standing up to greet her. “You must be my date for the evening.”

Alex smiled warmly at him. He looked even more nervous than she had anticipated. “Yes, I’m Alex,” she said, stepping forward to shake his hand. “I’m very pleased to meet you, James. I’ve heard a lot about you from your parents. They’re really worried about you, James. You know that, right?”

James looked away, blushing. “Yes, they’ve mentioned that,” he mumbled. “I don’t understand why, though. I mean, so I don’t socialize a lot. So what?”

Alex sat on the edge of the bed, taking a look around the room. “You’re very tidy,” she noted. “I’m impressed.” Then, in answer to his question, she said, “Well, they’re worried that you might be depressed. They say you’ve been spending a lot of time alone in here, and they want you to get out and meet people. They’re worried that if you don’t start building your social skills now, it could hamper you later in life once you’re living on your own. Plus, they also say you need some...experience...with girls. Is this true?”

James flushed, and Alex put a gentle hand on his shoulder. “Hey, it’s okay. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, not so long ago, I was a lot like you. Would you believe I’ve only been doing this kind of thing for a few weeks?”

James gawked. “Really?”

“Yup. I was so focused on my studies that I never got out or did anything. I wasn’t a gamer like you, but I definitely put my schoolwork and other things before all else. Like you, I never got out much or did anything risky. But then I decided to break out of my shell, and it’s the best thing I’ve ever done. I met some really amazing people, and I’ve been having a lot of fun. I can honestly say that I’m a much happier person now. And I want that for you too, James.”

Alex leaned in a little. “We’re going to have a lot of fun tonight, you and me. I’m going to show you just how much fun it is to get out there and meet people and I’m going to give you the confidence boost you need to start really living. So just relax and enjoy this, okay? I promise, I won’t do anything you don’t want me to.”

James considered her words for a moment, then nodded slowly. “Okay...I’ll try.” His cheeks flushed a little. “Do you mind if...if I ask you...?”

“Go on,” Alex said gently.

“If we’re, um, going to do this, could you, er, start by sucking...you know...”

She grinned. “Of course, James. I’d love to. Lie back for me, okay? Just lie down and get comfy.”

He complied, lying down on the bed with his hands behind his head. Alex knelt beside him and reached slowly for the zipper on his jeans. He gasped, flinched, and she gave him a questioning look. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah. I’m just...shy,” James admitted, blushing furiously.

“It’s okay,” Alex repeated. “I was shy during my first time too. But sex is nothing to be ashamed of, and from what I can see, neither is your body. Do you work out?”

James blushed harder. “A little,” he managed to choke out.

“It shows,” Alex assured him. “Would you like me to kiss you while I take out your cock? Would that help?”

James nodded, feeling a little calmer. She leaned in, her lips locking against his in a good, firm kiss as she undid his jeans and slid them and his boxers down his legs. His cock sprang free, hard as a rock and pointing up at the ceiling. Alex broke the kiss and gave it a few licks, tasting the pre-cum on her tongue, and then took it into her mouth, slowly and gently.

Alex began to bob her head, sucking on him as her hand stroked his length. James moaned, arching his back, and his hips began to move of their own accord, thrusting into her mouth. The sensation was incredible, and only a few seconds later he came, his cum spewing into Alex’s mouth with a virgin’s uncontrolled release.

Alex swallowed, savoring the last drops of his cum before looking up at him with a satisfied smile. “See? That wasn’t so bad, was it?” she asked, wiping her lips with the back of her hand. James still lay there, panting heavily, his cock beginning to soften. Alex glanced at it. “We can’t have that, can we? Let’s get you nice and hard again.”

She stood and began to strip her clothes off. The sundress fluttered to the floor, revealing a pair of black lacy underwear. James’s gaze was glued to her body as she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall away. Alex relished the wonderous look on his face and kicked off her panties, revealing her full nudity to him.

“So,” she purred. “Want to touch me? You can start with my breasts if you like. Go on, touch them. I want you to.” She clambered back onto the bed and sat beside him, offering her body up to him, and he reached out, his fingers brushing against her left breast. The soft, warm flesh felt incredible beneath his touch, and he gently cupped it in his hand, kneading it through the silken skin. Alex moaned, arching her back into his touch, and he felt a wave of pleasure course through him at the sound.

“Suck on my tits,” she said. “Can you do that for me, James?”

He nodded eagerly and leaned forward, taking her left nipple into his mouth. It was harder than he expected, but he sucked on it gently, rolling it between his tongue and the roof of his mouth. He looked up at her and saw her eyes closed, her head thrown back in ecstasy. Inspired, he switched to her right nipple and began to suck harder, feeling it grow firm and diamond-hard. He was in awe of Alex’s complete confidence, the way she was so at ease with herself. As he suckled on her Alex slowly reclined onto her back so she lay beneath him, and emboldened, he moved lower, kissing and licking his way down her flat stomach.

“That’s it,” Alex encouraged him. “Feel the desire, the lust. Give in to it. Let yourself feel the shyness fall away. You’re doing great, James. Just like that. Try eating my pussy out next.”

James hesitated for a moment, unsure of himself. Alex sensed this and reached down, guiding his head between her legs. Her scent was intoxicating, her wetness hot and slick against his lips. He licked her cautiously, experimentally, and then moved in, sucking on her clit. She arched her back, moaning loudly, her fingers tangling in his hair. He felt her inner walls begin to quiver, and with each suck he could feel her growing closer and closer to orgasm.

“F-fuck, that feels good,” Alex whispered. “Oh, James, you’re learning so quickly!” She ruffled his hair. “K-keep going!”

James closed his lips around her, sucking gently, while his fingers teased her entrance. He could feel her muscles tensing, and with a final, powerful thrust, she came, her body shuddering beneath his lips and her juices flooding his mouth. As she came down from the peak, he continued to lap at her, savoring the taste and the feel of her wetness.

“Want to fuck me now?” she asked, gazing up at him. “Are you ready, James? May I please take your virginity?” She reached up to caress his cheek. “I’d be honored. Truly.”

James nodded eagerly, his cock growing even harder at the thought. He positioned himself between her legs but seemed to have trouble finding her entrance. Alex took his shaft in her hand gently guided him. “Right here,” she said. “Like that, now...no, you need to lower your hips a little. There, you’re at my entrance.”

“S-sorry,” James muttered. “I should know--”

“It’s okay,” Alex repeated. “James, everyone is a little fumbling during their first time. It’s all right. Don’t put so much pressure on yourself, you’re doing great.”

James grinned. “Are all, um, escorts as nice as you?”

“Only the best ones,” she replied with a wink. “Now let’s do it. Fuck me. I’m so wet and ready for you. Let me show you what you can get when you step out of your room and away from your computer.”

James nodded, gripping her hips tightly. He leaned forward, hesitated, then thrust forward, burying himself in her pussy all the way up to the hilt. The sensation of penetration was unlike anything he’d ever felt, like being massaged by tight, wet velvety folds. Alex gasped, arching her back to meet him, and let out a breathless giggle as he began to thrust--a giggle that soon turned to a moan as she gripped the sheets.

“Oh, God, you feel so good,” she panted. “Don’t stop. Try going a little faster, James. Establish a good, steady rhythm as you pound into me, not too fast but not too slow.”

James nodded, still trying to keep his pace steady as he began to fuck her with more urgency. Alex wrapped her legs around his waist and began to meet his movements, her hips undulating in perfect synchronicity with his. This, she thought, was the best. She lived for this. This pleasure, this feeling, this sense of being so completely wanted and desired. She looked up into his eyes, watching them grow darker with passion as he drove deeper and deeper into her. Alex craned her head up and gave him a passionate, tongue-filled kiss as they moved as one.

With each thrust of his cock, Alex saw James transform right before her eyes into a new, more confident person. His movements were no longer hesitant or unsure; they were powerful and assertive. He was taking control of the situation and was becoming focused on his own pleasure instead of just hers. His eyes were dark and intense, his muscles taut with effort, and she could feel the concentration radiating off of him as he fucked her harder and harder.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, her fingers tangled in his hair. She could feel his length pressing against her most sensitive spots, and every time he hit that spot just right, a shudder of pleasure coursed through her entire body. Alex could feel her orgasm start to form and rejoiced in it. Her body trembled on the brink of ecstasy, every muscle taut and aching for release

“Oh, fuck!” James grunted as his hips met hers in a brutal thrust. He could feel his control slipping as the pleasure overtook him. “Fuck, Alex, you’re so tight! You were right, this is incredible!”

“I know, right?” she laughed. “You feel so good, so deep inside me! You’re gonna make me cum again! Wanna make me cum again?” Alex met his eyes, meeting his lust with her own. “Look at me. Look at the girl who took your virginity. I want you to remember this moment, and me, for the rest of your life.”

James looked back at her and knew he would. He would remember this night, this moment, and this woman. He had no doubt. He thrust again and again, feeling his control slipping further and further away. He could feel her body trembling beneath him, and it only seemed to make him more desperate. His thrusts became erratic, his movements uncoordinated as the pleasure coursed through him like lightning.

“Cum,” Alex whispered in his ear. “Cum for me, and make me cum, too. Let it go. Let me have it. Fill me up. It’s okay, I’m on birth control.”

James’s hips bucked violently, and he let out a hoarse cry as he emptied himself into her. Alex’s hot, wet pussy gripped him like a fist, milking him as he came, and she could feel his seed spill deep inside her. Her own orgasm hit a nanosecond later with such force, it almost knocked her unconscious, her body tensing and shuddering as she came hard around him. Her nails dug into his back, and she ground herself against him, her hips moving in rhythm with his as he continued to spurt inside her. Both Alex and James cried out in unison, their voices joining just like their bodies had, until finally it was over and he collapsed on top of her, gasping for breath.

James looked--and felt--somewhat concussed. He had never experienced anything like that before. He’d read about it in books and seen it in movies, but it was entirely different being on the receiving end. His body was still trembling from the exertion and the intensity of it all. He gazed down at Alex, her chest heaving as she struggled to catch her breath. Her eyes were closed, her face flushed with pleasure.

“Now you do see?” she asked, between heaving breaths. Her boobs rose and fell rapidly as she panted. “Do you see what you’re missing out on? Do you see why it’s worth it to go outside and not spend all your time on the computer?”

James blinked, still trying to catch his breath. He looked down at her body, still entwined with his, and couldn’t help but feel a sense of awe. She was right; this was incredible. He’d never experienced anything like it before, and he certainly wouldn’t get more of it if he stayed in his room all the time. “God, yes,” he managed to croak. “Yes, I do. Alex...that was...you were...”

She silenced him with another kiss. “It’s not over, you know. We have the whole night, and the night’s still young.” She rose to a sitting position, then turned and got on her hands and knees. “Wanna try doggystyle next?”

James couldn’t agree fast enough. He rolled onto his stomach, positioning his hardness at her entrance. “Oh, God, Alex,” he moaned, sinking back into her as he thrust. The feeling of her hot, wet pussy gripping him from behind was unbelievable, as was the sight of his cum dripping out of her. He began thrusting again, and then there were no more words.

What followed was a whole night of wild sex. Alex gave James a master-class introduction to the world of sex, guiding him through all four of the basic positions and letting him discover what felt good and what he liked best. He lost count of the number of times they fucked and the number of loads he blasted into Alex’s teenage pussy, but each time seemed more amazing than the last. They talked and laughed and explored each other’s bodies, and when they paused to rest between fucking, they were cuddling and kissing and just enjoying each other’s company. They went at it like demented rabbits until they both finally fell into an exhausted sleep around two in the morning. Alex woke up several hours later feeling tired, sore, and thoroughly sated and happy.

“James,” she said, shaking him gently awake.

His eyes opened blearily. “Hm?”

“I have to go now,” Alex told him, a little regretfully.

His face fell. “Do you have to?”

She nodded. “I’m afraid so. But I want you to know that I had so much fun with you last night. It was a pleasure meeting you and I’m glad I could be the one to show you how much fun sex can be, and what it’s like to have fun with girls. You’re a great guy, James, and I know you’re going to get lots of girls now that you have the confidence to go after them. This was a lot of fun, but it was only for the night, and I’m afraid it’s over. It’s nothing personal--but my work here is done. Do you understand?”

James nodded. “I do. I had a great time too, Alex. It was...wow, it was amazing.” He took a deep breath, still trying to process everything that had happened. “It was...incredible. You were incredible. Thank you for spending time with me. I feel like my eyes have been opened.”

“I know the feeling,” Alex said fervently. She leaned in and kissed him one last time. “Be well, James. And if you ever want to see me again...feel free to book me through my agency.” She tapped his nose with a slender finger. “I’d love for you to be a returning customer.”

James blushed at her words. “I’d...I’d like that too! In fact, I’ll go out and start applying for part-time jobs on top of my schooling so I can afford your fee!”

Alex laughed. “Go for it! I’d love to spend some more time with you, and I’m sure the other girls at the agency would enjoy meeting you as well. But don’t forget to put yourself out there too, start flirting and dating. Look for that special person, and you’ll find her.” She grinned impishly. “And above all, just keep having fun and being yourself. That’s the best advice I can give you.”

She dressed quickly and efficiently, as if she had done this a thousand times. As she finished, she turned to him and smiled. “Hope to see you soon, sweetheart. Have fun fucking!”

JasmineKouc
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasmineKouc

Then Alex took the envelope of cash off the dresser and was out the door, off to meet with his parents. She’d promised to do so, and she intended on keeping her word. They deserved and needed to know that everything went smoothly. Alex met with them in the lobby of the hotel they’d stayed at during the night.

“Well?” asked Mrs. Carlisle anxiously. “How’d it go?”

“It went fantastic,” Alex said. “I think you’ll find that James has become a completely new person, and that he’s finally ready to take control of his life. He’s going to be just fine, I promise. He was really sweet and we had a lot of fun together. You did the right thing for him--I’m positive he’ll be a much more outgoing and confident person after this.”

Mr. Carlisle nodded, his face a mixture of relief and hope. “Thank you, Alex. We really appreciate everything you’ve done for him. He’s always been such a good boy, but he’s been so...withdrawn. It’s been heartbreaking to watch.” He reached into his pocket and handed her an envelope. “I know you’ve already been compensated, but please accept this additional gift as a token of our appreciation. We cannot thank you enough.”

Alex peeked into the envelope and barely restrained a gasp. It was stuffed not just with hundred-dollar bills, but also with gift cards to a variety of shops and restaurants, including some very expensive bistros and jewelry stores. “Oh, Mr. Carlisle,” she said, looking back at him. “This is too much, even for me. I could never accept all of this.”

“I insist,” he said firmly. “James’ happiness is worth more to us than anything. You have earned all of it and more.”

Alex smiled warmly at their words and accepted the envelope with a slight bow of her head. “Thank you, Mr. Carlisle. It was truly my pleasure, and I only wish I could be there to watch James continue growing into the confident, outgoing person I know he can be.”

She shook their hands one last time, bade them farewell, and left. Alex put the envelope in her purse alongside the first one and gave a contented sigh. She had liked spending time with James, but now she had to focus on the gangbang Lydia had booked for her tonight. She had to get ready, and she had to make sure her parents continued to stay ignorant of her new profession. Alex hummed to herself as she walked to her car. Life was starting to feel pretty good.

It looked a bit less good, however, when she got home and found her parents waiting for her, looking none too pleased.

“Where have you been, young lady?” her father demanded, as Alex’s blood turned to ice in her veins.

“I told you I’d be out late,” she said, shrugging and trying to keep her tone calm.

“You didn’t say you’d be out all night!” he thundered. “Where were you?! Do you know what time it is?”

“It’s past midnight,” Alex said calmly, trying to defuse the situation.

“That’s not the point!” he roared. “You didn’t even answer your phone when we called! Where were you? Who were you with?”

“I was with some friends,” Alex lied, hating herself for lying to her own parents but knowing they couldn’t find out about her true job. “We just lost track of time. Believe me, if I could’ve called, I would’ve. But my phone died, and I didn’t have a charger. I’m sorry for not answering. I didn’t mean to worry you.”

Alex tried to keep her voice steady. She knew she couldn’t tell them the truth about where she’d been or what she’d been doing. It simply wasn't an option.

Her mother narrowed her eyes, suspicion clear in her gaze.

“What friends? You don’t have any friends outside of school.”

Alex hesitated, knowing she had to tread carefully. “Just some people I met through the debate club,” she lied, trying to sound casual. “It’s no big deal.”

Her mother’s expression softened a bit. “Well, as long as you’re safe,” she said, her voice still stern. “But Alex, you know you have a curfew. No more of these late nights, young lady.”

That was going to be a problem, Alex knew, as her heart sank. Her work often kept her out very late. “ Yes, Mother,” Alex said, trying to hide her unease. How was she going to get around this? She’d have to come up with something, and soon. Alex racked her brains as she stared at her mother and father, but no solutions came to her.

“Look,” she said finally, sighing. “I need to get some sleep before school tomorrow.” Alex turned to leave, but her mother’s voice stopped her.

“Alex?”

She turned back around. “Yes?”

“Are you sure you’re okay? You seem...different lately. More distant. Is everything all right?”

Alex hesitated, her heart racing. “I’m fine, Mother. I promise. I’ve just been really preoccupied with my schoolwork and extracurriculars. I’ve got a lot on my plate right now, what with being class president and all. Plus, I’m set to be valedictorian, so I’ve gotta keep my grades up. Now, I really need to catch some Zs. Don’t worry about me, though. I’ll be fine.” She forced a smile, hoping they would buy it.

As she climbed the stairs to her bedroom, Alex couldn’t shake the feeling of foreboding in the pit of her stomach. But for now, she pushed those thoughts away and focused on the task at hand: preparing for her gangbang tomorrow night. Alex knew it would challenge her on every level: physical, mental, and emotional. Fucking so many guys at the same time would test her endurance to the limit, but she was looking forward to it.

The following morning, she barely focused on her schoolwork at all. Alex’s mind was preoccupied with thoughts of her imminent ravaging, at the way she was going to be fucked and passed around by no fewer than five men like a worthless piece of meat. It was oddly, simultaneously degrading and sexy at the same time. She could already feel herself getting wet just thinking about it.

She had to contain herself, though. Alex couldn’t afford to let her mind wander during school. It wouldn’t do to come across as a distracted, ditzy airhead. After all, she had a reputation to maintain as a responsible and well-behaved young woman--even if it was becoming more of an act, a mask she had to wear, with each passing day.

Alex texted her parents saying she had a tutoring appointment and would be home late, then set off to meet her clients as soon as school let out. She walked down the street and into a nearby fast food restaurant, where she changed into her black dress--the sexy, revealing one she'd worn that first night with Shawna, and which had since become her favorite--and called an Uber. The location where her clients asked her to meet them was a luxurious, upscale apartment in one of her city's more elite neighborhoods, and that meant one thing: money, and lots of it. She would make a killing tonight if she did well.

Alex could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she knocked on the door, and when it opened, she was greeted by the sight of five handsome and well-built men, all in their early to mid-twenties, each of them looking at her with desire and hunger in their eyes.

She took a deep breath and forced herself to remain calm.

“Good evening, gentlemen,” she said, giving them a flirtatious smile as she stepped inside.

The men closed the door behind her and surrounded her in a circle, their eyes raking over her body like predators assessing their prey. “Good evening, beautiful,” one of them growled, his voice low and husky with desire.

“You look absolutely stunning,” said another, his gaze lingering on her curves with open admiration.

Alex felt a rush of heat flooding her body as they stared at her, and she knew that she was in for a wild night.

“Thank you,” she said, her voice sultry and low. “So, who’s the birthday boy?”

One of the young men, perhaps the youngest of all of them, stepped forward. “M-me.”

“A pleasure,” Alex purred, extending her hand. He shook it, then handed her a white envelope that was almost bursting with the amount of Benjamin Franklins it contained. "Your, um, your fee."

She gave him a grateful nod and put it in her purse. "Thank you, I appreciate that," she said. “And now that you've lived up to your end, I'm more than excited to live up to mine. I’m here to make your birthday unforgettable. I hope you’re ready to get...dirty.”

The young man nodded eagerly, his eyes wide with excitement. Alex couldn’t help but feel aroused by his youthful energy and eagerness. She turned to the other men and gave them a sly grin.

“Gentlemen, I think there's no point wasting any time, so let's get started. Why don’t we all strip down and make ourselves comfortable?”

The men didn’t need any more encouragement. They quickly shed their clothes, revealing toned and sculpted bodies that made Alex’s mouth water. She looked at each of their cocks--their rampant, rock-hard, glorious cocks--and fought back a sigh of pure joy.

The young birthday boy in particular was a pleasure to look at, with his rock-hard abs and muscular chest. Alex could already feel herself getting wet just thinking about what she was about to do to him and what he would be doing to her.

Then, without further ado, she began stripping off her own clothes, slowly and teasingly, letting them slip off one by one until she was standing there in nothing but her lacy black lingerie and heels. She could feel their eyes on her as she did so, the heat of their gazes like a physical touch against her skin.

Once she was completely naked, she turned to face them again, giving them a slow, sultry smile. “So, gentlemen, are you just going to stand there staring? Come on, let’s fuck!”

The men nodded eagerly, their eyes hungry with desire as they closed in on her. Before she knew it, they had descended upon her like a pack of wolves, their hands roaming over her body as they kissed and licked and nibbled at every inch of her skin. Alex gasped as she felt their hot breath against her neck, their rough stubble grazing her sensitive flesh.

“Yes...” she moaned, her hands reaching up to tangle in their hair as the men began to kiss and lick their way down her body.

Their tongues were like brands against her skin, searing her with their touch as they worshipped every inch of her body. She could feel herself growing wetter by the second, her pussy throbbing in anticipation of what was to come. Alex felt like a goddess as these men worshipped her the best way they knew how, and without prompting, she turned and wrapped her mouth around the shaft of the birthday boy’s cock and began sucking him eagerly. As she did so, Alex took another cock in each hand, the better to pleasure more than one person at the same time as she sucked and pumped happily away.

The birthday boy gasped. “Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God,” he repeated over and over again as Alex continued to suck and lick and stroke him. She could feel his cock growing harder and harder in her mouth, could hear him panting and gasping for breath as she brought him closer and closer to the edge.

At the same time, Alex’s own pleasure was steadily building. She felt like she was on fire, like every touch and caress was sending waves of pure ecstasy coursing through her veins. Her pussy was soaking wet, her clit throbbing with need. She couldn’t remember the last time she had been this turned on--none of her clients to date had aroused her to this extent before.

As she sucked and stroked the birthday boy’s cock, one of the other men began fingering her pussy from behind, his fingers slipping and sliding in her wetness as he explored every inch of her folds. Alex gasped, her hips grinding back against him as she moaned around the cock in her mouth.

It was too much. The dripping wetness, the aching emptiness between her legs needed to be filled, and it needed to be filled now. Alex gently removed her mouth from the birthday boy’s cock a few seconds before he was about to cum. He groaned in disappointment, but she put a finger to his lips and gazed up at him, her tongue darting out to flick his sensitive tip before licking her lips. “Fuck me,” she said breathlessly. “Fuck me now. I can’t wait anymore. Don’t say anything, just do it, okay?”

She turned around and braced herself on the arm of the couch, splaying her legs invitingly. One of the other guys moved to stand in front of her, his rampant cock swaying, and Alex began sucking him off without a moment’s pause. The birthday boy moved in and took a second to align himself at her entrance before ramming his cock into her so hard it almost hurt.

A strangled moan escaped Alex’s cock-filled mouth as he began fucking her, slowly at first, then rapidly building up steam. She moved with him, and the guy she was blowing moved in sync as well, timing his thrusts down her throat to coincide with the thrusts into her pussy. Alex’s mind swirled with pleasure, overwhelmed by these two hard cocks filling her up so completely and making her feel so owned and used. She loved the sensation of being a vessel for pleasure, a fucktoy for these men to use however they pleased. In the degradation of being used in such a way, there was a strange sense of empowerment.

The guy behind her gripped her hips tightly, slamming into her with abandon, driving his cock deeper and deeper into her dripping, eager cunt. The guy in front of her held her roughly by the hair and yanked hard enough to make her yelp with pain as she greedily swallowed him and took his entire length down her throat. Alex had to focus to fight down the urge to gag. She didn’t want to ruin the experience for herself or for her clients.

The birthday boy behind her grunted, his hands digging into her hips as he thrust wildly, pounding her hard and fast. The only sounds in the room were their panting breaths, the slap of skin against skin, and the wet noises of their fucking.

Alex’s mind was completely focused on the pleasure surging through her body. She had never felt so full, so used, so desired before. It was a heady feeling, one that made her feel like she was living life to the fullest. If this wasn’t taking control of her sexuality, of exploring it, then nothing was.

And if her parents or her friends or anyone else couldn’t understand that or didn’t approve, then so be it. This was who she was now. A high-class escort, a sexual conqueror, and she relished every single moment of it. She looked back on who she used to be, the person she was only a few short weeks ago, and regarded that puritanical goody-two-shoes with contempt. The only thing that made it tolerable to contemplate was that it ended here, with her clients, like this.

The birthday boy’s grip on her hips tightened and the pace of his thrusts became more urgent. “I’m gonna cum,” he panted. “I’m gonna cum, Alex!”

“Me too!” laughed the guy she was blowing. “Wanna see who cums first? Bet I shoot my load into her before you do.”

“Like hell you will!” the younger man said, and redoubled his efforts. Alex almost sobbed as he began fucking her like an animal in heat, and his friend matched him, slamming his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth with every stroke.

And she could do nothing but take it and hang on for dear life, which she did by tightening her grip on the arm of the couch and moving her hips, rolling them to help the birthday boy penetrate her to the greatest possible extent. It was all too much for him--with a strangled cry, his dick erupted like a volcano, spewing cum into her in a series of hot, pulsing gushes. Alex felt his cum lashing her cervix, spewing deep into her most intimate places as he came and came.

A second later, the guy she was sucking off came too. “Oh fuck!” he roared, and his dick twitched like a living thing before spewing the biggest load Alex had ever tasted down her throat with the force of a fire hose. She gagged, spluttered, choked, struggled to breathe even as the birthday boy kept dumping his load into her pussy. His cum spilled out from between their joining, quickly pooling into a big puddle on the floor between her legs as it oozed out of her used cunt and ran in rivulets down her trembling thighs. He pulled out, and the guy she was blowing pulled out, which allowed Alex to finally collapse to the floor like a newborn foal. Cum gushed out of her pussy as she lay there, gasping and coughing and blinking back tears as she fought to catch her breath. Cum smeared her face and lips and dripped from her chin in thick, viscous white strands, and remained there even after she tried wiping it away with the back of her hand.

“Fuck,” the birthday boy breathed, gazing down at the sight of her with wide eyes. “I’ve never seen anything hotter than the way you look right now.”

Alex smiled weakly and pushed herself shakily to her feet. “Thank you, sweetheart. Who...” she swallowed, coughed, and began again. “Who’s next? You’ve booked me for the whole night, and I’m not the kind of girl to leave an appointment early.” She spread her arms and legs invitingly and winked. “Come on, guys. Show me what you’ve got!”

The men exchanged heated glances, and then, as one, they pounced on Alex like hungry lions. Alex was roughly shoved onto her stomach and someone--she didn’t see, thrust his cock into her aching, swollen pussy. She saw a cock--one that she hadn’t tasted yet--and eagerly took into her mouth, while at the same time using both hands to give handjobs to two more. Alex laughed with pure joy as the fuck-fest commenced in earnest and she started to pleasure no less than four men at the same time. The fifth was on his knees beside her, sucking her tits as she was fucked like she’d never been fucked before.

Alex gave herself over to it, surrendering to the carnal pleasure and letting everything thing else in the world fade into the background. She put all of herself, everything she was, into the simple task of making her clients feel good. She used her tongue and lips to pleasure the guy she was blowing, used her hands--skilled by now with such matters--to pump the dicks in her hands steadily. It was actually quite difficult to do all that while also getting fucked in her pussy from behind, for it required a level of concentration and coordination that severely challenged her. But Alex embraced the challenge, welcomed it even. She reveled in the taboo nature of what she was doing.

The guy whose cock she held in her left hand came with a grunt and cum spattered her hair and left cheek. Alex didn’t care in the slightest. She was still hard at work with the other four men, her body a whirlwind of motion as she serviced them all with an energy and enthusiasm that was nothing short of astonishing. She could feel the walls of her pussy pulsing around the cock that was still buried deep inside her, and she could feel herself about to cum again, knew he was almost at his limit too from the way his dick was swelling inside her.

She came with a choked, gargled scream a heartbeat later. The world went white and the cock in her right hand erupted as well, so that cum spattered beautiful face and hair a second time even as a second hot, sticky load was sprayed into her nubile young body, spattering her insides and flowing into her womb. Alex collapsed bonelessly onto the floor, her body wracked with spasms as she convulsed in paroxysms of pleasure.

The men didn’t pause or give her time to recover. No sooner had the guy she was fucking pulled out than a third guy, one of the one’s she’d been giving a handjob to, took her place. He slapped a high five with the birthday boy and all the others as he began absolutely going to town. Alex was so turned on and so aroused that she felt yet another monstrous orgasm building almost immediately, and all she could do was lie there and take it, lie there and let herself get fucked and do her best to service the other cocks that still needed her attention. The guy who’d just cum in her stuck his still-rampant manhood between her lips, and she began blowing him immediately. Alex could taste their mingled juices on his shaft and thought it was the most delicious thing she’d ever tasted.

Her orgasm hit as she was still sucking him. Alex shrieked, to the delight of her clients, who marveled at her sensitivity and how thoroughly she was submitting to them.

“Best birthday ever!” the birthday boy crowed.

Alex smiled weakly as she felt the latest dick in her cunt dump a fresh batch of jizz inside her. She couldn’t speak--she no longer had the strength do so--but she was glad that they were enjoying themselves so much. She wanted them to be happy and make them all cum over and over and over.

And for the next four and a half hours, Alex did just that. She was pushed to the limit of her endurance and beyond, fucked mercilessly again and again in every hole and orifice. She did every position her clients asked and even tried some new ones as she was passed around like a piece of meat. Never before had her body been pushed so far, or so hard. She lost count of how many times her clients came inside her, or came in her mouth, or coated her hair and face with a fresh layer of ejaculate. She was lost in an exhausted, delirious haze of pleasure, of climaxes that never seemed to end. She herself came so many times that just hitting the Big O became a delicious, exquisite agony. Every muscle ached from such heavy use, and when the birthday boy dumped one last creampie into her pussy at the end of the session, Alex had been reduced to a panting, gasping, sweat-soaked, cum-covered mess. Jizz leaked out of her pussy in a steady flow to puddle on the carpet, coated her hair, and covered her face. She was sobbing her breath, her eyes glassy and unfocused, tears of orgasmic rapture spilling down her cheeks.

The guys were spent too. All of them were breathing hard, their faces red from their exertions, and it took a long moment for all five of them to recover the strength to speak. When they did, the birthday boy simply stated, “Worth every fucking penny. Thanks, you guys, for the best birthday ever.” He looked down at Alex where she lay on the floor. “And thank you too. I’ve never seen a girl do what you did, or love it as much as you seemed to.”

Alex couldn’t even summon the strength to smile and nod her thanks.

“I think she needs some water,” one of the other guys said. He grabbed the water bottle Alex had brought and held it to her lips, while a second retrieved the wipes from her purse and began using it to clean her cheeks with a tenderness that stood in stark contrast to the rough way she’d been used.

Alex drank the water gratefully, feeling it slide down her throat as the wipes cleaned her face. Her body was already growing unbelievably sore, and her pussy felt like it had been through a meat grinder. But despite the pain, there was a sense of peace and contentment that came with knowing that she’d succeeded--her first gangbang had been a success! Pride make her naked chest swell. Shawna would be so proud when she told her!

Alex looked up at them, her eyes meeting each of theirs in turn, and her lips twitched, which was as much of a smile as she could manage.

“Let’s get her into the tub,” the birthday boy went on. “We should help her clean up. It’s the last we can do. She looks like she can’t even stand.”

The others nodded and, as a group, they hefted Alex off the floor and carried her to the bathroom, where they laid her in the tub and switched the water on. Alex marveled at how gentle they were being with her now, compared with the rough treatment she’d experienced so far. It was actually very sweet, she thought, the way they cared enough to make sure she was cleaned up and comfortable. They even used their strong hands to help her sit upright while they soaped her up, and made sure she could reach everything she needed to. The hot water felt divine after the night’s strenuous events and the boys even gave her some painkillers to help with the soreness she knew she’d feel tomorrow morning.

After almost forty-five minutes of being pampered, the birthday boy switched the water off and helped her rise, unsteadily and sluggishly, to her feet. Alex’s legs almost gave out underneath her, but another of the guys caught her in time.

“Would you like to stay here tonight?” he asked. “You’re probably not in a good state to drive and it’s too late at night to call an Uber. I promise, we won’t touch you any more now that the session is over. You were fantastic and we want to respect that.”

Alex didn’t hesitate. “That would be nice,” she said after summoning up enough strength to speak. Her voice was thready and as weak as the rest of her. “Thanks.” It was true that she was exhausted and didn’t want to have to deal with the aftermath of a night like this alone. Her parents would be instantly suspicious if she staggered into the house in her current state; they’d want to know why she was so tired. And the truth was, she didn’t feel as if she was in any danger from them, not even during the session itself. They’d been rough with her, but not cruel, and had made sure it was mind-blowingly good for her the whole time. And now that they’d gotten what they wanted, they had been nothing but sweet to her. She trusted them.

Two of the guys helped her into one of the guest rooms and Alex collapsed, still naked, onto the sheets. Darkness took her, and she fell instantly into an exhausted sleep.

Published 
Written by LordCorvusCorax
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments