Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Proper Cure: Chapters 10-12

"May blossoms and grows into the Garden"

30
14 Comments 14
815 Views 815
3.1k words 3.1k words

Chapter Ten: Spencer sees May in a new light

Spencer Archer entered the Jansens’s foyer with excitement. It wasn’t often that the Vanderbilts, Roosevelts, and Astors were all in one place. And it was all the rarer that he and his wife would be invited, at least to an affair this small. When it came to business, the old New Amsterdam crowd kept their circle very tight.

As successful as Archer’s father and grandfather had been, they had never penetrated the Dutch inner circle of New York society. Indeed, the Archers were probably richer than the Jansens, but this crowd would never attend a dinner party at his home.

Somewhat to Spencer’s amazement, it was his wife, May, who had secured their invitation. She and Susanne Jansen had suddenly become fast friends after years of simple cordial acquaintance. This friendship had formed at the strange “spa” that May had begun frequenting the past many weeks.

Susanne swept in to greet them. She was a gorgeous woman, with her elaborate blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Spencer was relieved that Susanne, like his wife, was dressed in a very fashionable, but unconventional, dress. Ordinarily, a woman of their class would rarely wear anything other than black, and never after six. And yet, here she was in a yellow gown. May gave up her cloak to the butler and embraced Susanne in her equally unusual baby blue dress.

Spencer breathed a sigh of relief when Maria Vanderbilt joined the giddy duo in a burgundy ensemble. The red set off the dark, former Spanish beauty to great effect. All three dresses featured a décolletage display that one rarely saw outside of a midtown dance hall. I think I quite like these modern fashions, Spencer thought to himself as he awkwardly said hello.

They were led to a large salon where Mr. Jansen, William “Billy” Vanderbilt, and John Astor III were engaged in a hearty conversation. To their right, Charlotte Astor, dressed in a black but red-trimmed gown, was speaking to a couple that Spencer barely recognized. They were relatively new arrivals from England. He ran the declining Hudson Bay company. As such, he was well below even Spencer’s status in the New York caste system. His comely wife was clearly acquainted with May, as she lit up as soon as May entered the room. She was “Jennie,” and like the other women, she was in a colored dress. Spencer had to keep from staring at her heaping cleavage, pressed into her lavender gown. The silk of her dress nearly matched her eyes, and she wore her hair such that tresses of her mahogany hair were purposely released to dangle on her naked shoulders.

Spencer found himself visualizing these beautiful women in even more provocative states. Imagining Mrs. Vanderbilt in nothing but a corset, bent over a leather bolster like a dancehall whore, caused his cock to stir. The thought of Susanne and this English tart in a naked embrace as he released his seed over them, as he so often did with his two favorite girls in Chinatown, made him fully hard.

Spencer shook his head to try to clear the lurid images from his mind. Don’t throw away this opportunity, he scolded himself. You can visit your whores later.

The evening progressed delightfully. The plum wine and the laughter of the women prompted even the perpetually scowling Mr. Astor to relax. Spencer's self-consciousness lessened until he almost felt like he belonged with the New Amsterdam Titans. He looked across the expansive dinner table at his wife. She was smiling and laughing, alternating between the flirtations of Billy Vanderbilt and the apparent adoration of Lady Jansen.

My, she really is beautiful, Spencer thought as he took in the visage of May, as if for the first time. The spa had been a miracle. Her neurasthenia appeared to be fully cured. She was making new friends. Her face had color and the quick smile from when she was a young bride had returned.

The men eventually retired to the billiard room for brandy and cigars. It was a tremendous opportunity for Spencer to listen for business prospects and position his own properties. And yet, all he could think of was getting his wife home and into bed. No whores, tonight. I’m going to fuck my own wife. The other men seemed similarly distracted, and soon Fifth Avenue in front of the Jansens’s manor was lined with ornate coaches.

May was effervescent on the short ride home. Spencer leaned in to kiss her, and somewhat to his surprise, she returned the embrace. They were greeted by Miss Wharton at the door. They could not dispatch their capes fast enough and raced upstairs, hand in hand.

Spencer headed toward his suite, but May pulled him toward her own with surprising strength. May continued to surprise once they crossed the threshold. The staff had left a kerosene lamp on low, anticipating the Mistress’s return. May turned the light up and proceeded to disrobe right in front of her husband. Spencer was shocked.

He had seen his wife, fully nude, only once, when they had bathed together on their honeymoon. She was spectacular, her voluptuous figure more enticing than any dance hall girl. May pulled Spencer’s necktie loose, then reached under his tuxedo bib and tore his shirt open.

“May?!” Spencer gasped. What has happened to my timid wife? He wondered in amazement.

Before he knew it, he too was naked. May had him lie on the bed as she straddled him. She proceeded to post on him as if he were one of her beloved horses. She moved with increasing pace and began to moan like one of his whores. Spencer went from stunned, to excited, to horrified. Spencer pushed May off in anger.

“This is not how a proper wife behaves, May! What has gotten into you?!”

“Wait! What has made you angry?” May called after him.

Spencer gathered his formal clothes around him and crossed the hallway to his suite, hoping a servant would not see him. Once there he pulled on a dressing gown and poured himself a brandy from the ornate decanter. He calmed, but remained confused. He also remained physically excited. What to do with this anger and excitement caused by his only behaving wife? He would stir the whole house if he redressed and called for a coach to take him to Chinatown. He smiled when he realized a much more ready option. Spencer quietly snuck his way in the dark to the small attic room of the German wash girl. Miss Wharton was awakened by young Greta’s moans.

“Oh nein. Ich habe noch nie. Autsch. Autsch. Oh, mein Gott. Mein Arsch. Fülle meinen Arsch.” Martha knew just enough German to understand that the girl was being sodomized. Such a house of lies, Mrs. Wharton thought to herself as she pulled a pillow over her ears.

Chapter Eleven: May finds her voice

May awoke later than usual. She had slept lightly. She was confused and hurt that Spencer had abandoned her. What did I do wrong? Why would he flee? Do I disgust him in some way?

She was also desperate for sex. Her studies of the erotic texts, her sensual meditations, and her total abstinence in the massage rooms and sauna left May on a sharp sexual edge. As she tossed and turned in her large feather bed, even the touch of bed linen against her skin felt like a caress. Her nipples were perpetually erect, and there was constant wetness between her legs.

May went in and out of shallow dreams. Sometimes she was conversing with Spencer. He was upset with her, stern and yelling. In the dream, she was trying to explain herself and calm him down. But when she spoke, only babble came out, making Spencer all the angrier.

At other times, May’s dream took her to the Spa. She walked around the main house, naked. She entered rooms she had never seen before in real life. People -- some of whom she recognized, some of whom she did not, were engaged in the various acts she had been studying in Anne’s books. She longed to be invited to join, but it was as if no one could see her.

Now May lay staring at her bedroom ceiling, watching a crack in the plaster grow as the morning light sneaking between the drapes brightened the room. She ran her fingertips across her skin, enjoying waves of goose flesh. Eventually, two of the fingers of her left hand parted the down between her legs, while the thumb and forefinger of her right hand made her stiff nipples even harder.

May’s self-exploration was interrupted by the whoosh of her opening bedroom door. Miss Wharton was there with a silver tray of coffee and biscuits. May pulled her hands away with a startle. Edith startled in her own way when she saw May’s naked breasts.

“Ma’am,” Miss Wharton said with a disapproving tone as she looked away. May pulled the sheets to her neck and gave her fingers a quick suck to clean off the briny juice.

“Sorry, Edith,” May said, “It was a long night.” She smoothed the sheets beside her, inviting Miss Wharton to set down the tray.

“Have you seen my husband yet, this morning?” May asked.

“He left just a bit ago. He told the coachman to take him downtown,” Edith answered.

“On a Saturday?” May wondered aloud.

Edith shrugged, sharing her disinterested confusion. “He was in sporting attire, Ma’am,” implying it was not a business-related outing.

EmmaSanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaSanz

Chinatown, May thought to herself. He's going to fuck his whores.

“Right! Edith, please bring me my riding clothes and have Jimmy ready my horse. I'm headed uptown.”

Chapter 12: Anne prepares May for the Therapy Garden

May galloped straight up Park Avenue. She didn't bother sneaking through the alleys. She no longer cared if she created a scandal for her husband. It was early, and a Saturday, so she mostly saw tradesmen and servants on their way to work.

When May arrived at the Spa, no one was there to greet her. She tied her horse in the stable off the alley and walked around the grand manor to the delivery entrance and pulled on the bell. After a few minutes, the handsome dark eyes of young George peered at her with surprise!

“Mrs. Archer!” George said as he swung open the door. “It's early! I’m afraid you've got us a bit unprepared. We give most of the staff Saturday morning off.”

“I'm so sorry, I didn't realize how early it --” May started to say, embarrassed.

“Not at all! I will be pleased to have you to myself,” George said with a hint of mischief.

He led her to the large kitchen. As May followed she realized he was still in pajamas. They were beautiful blue silk, with ornate Turkish patterns on them.

“We can go to the dining room if you like. I usually just eat here if I'm by myself,” George said.

May answered his question by sitting on the bench in front of the large butcher block kitchen table.

“Just eggs and of course Mum’s healthy grains porridge,” George laughed.

“Yes, I've only been coming here a few weeks, but it is hard to avoid that porridge of hers,” May joined in the joke.

They engaged in pleasant conversation. May enjoyed George’s shy smile and deep, hungry eyes. She found herself very comfortable with the young man. And why shouldn't she?! He had given her several massages, and she had seen him in naked passion with Jennie.

But it wasn't just physical comfort. There was something about him that seemed warm and familiar. He asked more questions about her than he spoke about himself and listened attentively. She suddenly felt a bit jealous of Jennie. Will I make love with George? She wondered. Will it be today? The thought caused butterflies in her stomach and a wet warmth between her legs.

“Hchmmp, hmmm,” May heard from behind her. “What do we have here?” May turned to see a smiling Anne. She was standing in a dressing gown, with her hair down and shining as if she had just brushed it out. Behind her was the tall and darkly handsome Robert, in a robe matching Anne’s. At that moment May realized that the two were a couple. There was a flash of shock when the realization hit her. A wealthy white woman and a black man?! But the fact settled quickly, for May. Coming to know Robert’s kindness and virility these past few weeks, and Anne’s adventurous past, it made perfect sense.

They finished breakfast together, as a family of sorts. All made fun of Anne’s “health porridge.” They gently teased May for her untimely arrival. Eventually, George cleared the plates, and Robert excused himself to dress and check on the horses.

“They are both good men,” Anne smiled with a hint of pride. “What brings you to us so early, May?” Anne asked.

“I had to get out of that house,” May said. She went on, slowly and haltingly, to describe the behavior of her husband. Anne listened attentively and then began to fill in the gaps.

“He will make love to you only if you are quiet and compliant...He treats it as a chore...If you show your own passion or behave with sexual agency he is disgusted... Yet he seems to prefer the company of whores,” Anne interjected with shocking accuracy.

“It is as if you know him as well as I,” May said. Anne gave a wry half-smile.

“I do,” said Anne. “I know him so well. He is...like so many others.”

They sat in the quiet of the otherwise empty kitchen. May’s mind began to turn, and Anne appeared to read it perfectly.

“Let’s take a bath in the Therapy Garden. It will be so peaceful,” Anne offered.

Anne took May by the hand. They walked down the hallway, past the darkened library, meditation room, and to May’s surprise, the changing room. They passed through the beautiful solarium and its fountains, pools, and plants, all the way to the Therapy Garden.

Though it was empty, May was still excited. She could almost see and hear the writhing bodies that she had witnessed here a week prior. Her excitement grew when Anne dropped her dressing gown to reveal her full, enticing body. Anne moved with confident, unconscious beauty, not noticing May’s slight gasp. She walked into the circular, marble bath that centered the space.

“Mmmm...It's nice and warm, May. Get out of those riding clothes and come join me.”

May surprised herself when she immediately followed Anne’s instructions. Hat, booties, blouse, corset, and bloomers were quickly piled onto a lounge as May joined Anne in the warm pool. The two exchanged small talk until Anne altered her light tone.

“So, May. I have seen you studying. I have seen you meditating. Do you think you are ready for this place? This Garden?” Anne asked. May bit her lower lip and nodded. Anne smiled as if not quite believing her new friend.

“Why don't you come over here and show me what you've learned?” Anne asked, without really asking.

May’s heartbeat was in her ears and she broke out in goosebumps, despite the warmth of the water. May moved toward Anne, who opened her legs and wrapped them around May. May felt the down of Anne’s sex against her own. Her breath was so short she began to have tunnel vision. Out of desperation for what else to do, May put her lips to Anne’s.

“Mmmm,” Anne moaned, pulling May’s breasts into her own ample chest as she writhed against her.

May’s shyness disappeared. She tongued Anne’s mouth with growing intensity as her hands roamed. She cupped Anne’s breast and brought it to her mouth. She suckled, slowly and gently, at first. Anne groaned her appreciation, spurring May.

“Aaah!” Anne shrieked when May’s gentle sucks turned to gentle bites. “Yesss,“ Anne whispered. “Take what you want.”

May did. Her hands and mouth covered Anne’s body. She felt her way along the felt of Anne’s pussy until she sensed the smooth silk of her nether lips. She met Anne’s eyes. With the slightest of nods, Anne gave way, and May’s fingers found her warm, wet center. May sucked Anne’s nipples roughly as she moved her fingers in and out of Anne’s pussy.

“I need to taste it,” May groaned. She practically pushed Anne from the bath, spreading her host wide on the marble. Without hesitation, she pushed her face into Anne’s brown mat of curls. She clumsily searched for the nub until Anne helped her by pulling her lips apart.

“There it is!” May giggled as she went to work.

“That’s it. Yes. A bit softer. Slow. Slow. Harder now. Faster.” Anne moaned instructions. Then, to Anne’s shock, May swung her leg over Anne and dropped her wet puss to Anne’s lips.

“Show me!” May ordered. Anne demonstrated her best technique as May copied every ministration. The two moved as symbiotic beasts, undulating against one another.

Anne peaked first. She breathlessly freed herself from May’s cunny long enough to scream. “Yesss!” she moaned in ecstasy until she returned to May’s sweet center. May followed quickly, at one point putting most of her weight on Anne’s hungry tongue.

“Oohhh. Myyy. Gawwwd.” May shuddered.

The two lay together in the same inverted position, each breathing hard and unable to speak.

“Hchmmp, hmmm.”

May startled and looked up to see Robert. The gorgeous brown man stood naked above them, his veiny staff angled toward the glass ceiling. Embarrassed, May disentangled herself from Anne’s legs.

“See something you like?” Anne asked with a laugh.

“Oh, yes. Very much so,” Robert said with a broad smile.

“Do you see something you like, May?” Anne asked.

May licked her lips and nodded vigorously.

“Then take it,” Anne said.

May, now on her knees, reached up to nervously touch the turgid, black cock. Just as her fingertips grazed the incredibly smooth skin, the paneled door to the Garden swung open. May’s friend Susanne strode into the space in nothing but her heeled slippers and her cascading blonde hair.

“Not keeping all of that for yourself, are you?” Susanne laughed as she joined May on her knees.

“Ha!” Anne laughed. “I think you are now officially ready for the Therapy Garden, my dear May!”

Published 
Written by Longing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments