Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Five Days: Wednesday

"Maggie decides that a kiss here and a touch there are perfectly fine."

91
9 Comments 9
2.3k Views 2.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Things keep progressing for Maggie. This one took a little more time to write because I had to write bits of Thursday's story along with it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>On the bright side, it won't be long until Thursday is released, and the action will really heat up!"

Wednesday

From the moment Maggie first stirred for the day, Jack was on her mind. Lying there in bed, she recalled the intensely vivid dreams she’d had featuring her sexy, eighteen-year-old neighbor. Dreams about Jack touching her. Dreams about Jack kissing her. Dreams about Jack pushing her down in bed and fucking her like a dirty slut. Maggie's body was saturated with arousal as she recalled all the ways in which he had exploited her in her dreams. Her fingers found their way down to her wetness, and in no time at all, she was panting, rocked by her first orgasm of the day.

Even after climbing out of bed and starting her morning routine, Jack was the only thing Maggie could really focus on. As she showered, she hummed the little tune from Jack’s relaxation device and considered all the ways she could have a little fun with the boy today.

Spend more time with Jack.

Obviously, she’d have to be around Jack as much as she could today. She loved spending time with the young man. He was so cheery and so helpful around the house. He was also lovely to look at. More than that, he was outright sexy.

Show some skin for Jack.

Maggie thought that if she was going to have this sexy young stud in her home, she might as well show some skin for him. He’s a healthy young man and such a hard worker. If anyone deserved to have a little show, it was Jack. It was the least she could do.

Be flirty with Jack.

Of course, with as much fun as she had flirting with Jack yesterday, there was no way she could resist today. When she did, Jack certainly seemed to enjoy it.

Make contact with Jack.

The woman really gave thought to this one. The day prior, she’d really done a great job of touching and being touched by Jack. Maybe, if she was lucky, she could find even more ways to make contact with him.

Be kissy with Jack.

Maggie’s lips curled into a devilish grin as the new lyrics found a home in her mind. Be kissy with Jack. Now, there was an idea! For all the touching, flirting, and showing off she’d done the day prior, Maggie never once kissed Jack. She couldn't understand why she hadn't kissed Jack to save her life. Jack was so very kissable. It would have been so easy just to press her lips against his. To show him how much she appreciated all his hard work. To show him how much she loved the way he touched her body.

Maggie felt a warmth spread through her as she remembered the way Jack massaged her tits the afternoon prior. It was so much fun and such a great way to make contact with Jack. Had she simply leaned in, pressed her lips against Jack, and allowed their tongues to dance, the intensity would have skyrocketed. As the water pounded against her body, Maggie found herself growing aroused at the thought of making out with Jack as he felt her up.

At the same time, an almost immeasurably tiny part of Maggie worried that she was taking things too far. After all, she was married, and her husband would surely be upset if he found out she’d gone around topless most of yesterday afternoon and let the neighbor boy fondle her breasts. What would he think if he knew that she was planning on making out with him, too?

As quickly as those thoughts entered her mind, Maggie dismissed them. Sure, she was married, but that didn’t mean she was dead. Her husband was always out of town on business. She was a living, breathing, horny woman with her own needs. A little harmless fooling around with the neighbor wasn’t that big of a deal. Plus, it wasn’t like she was really going to do anything that naughty with Jack. Even if it was so tempting to do so.

Arriving in her closet after her shower, Maggie started to work out what she wanted to wear for Jack today.

Show some skin for Jack. Be flirty with Jack.

She knew she should show some skin for Jack, and she definitely wanted a flirty outfit to get him excited. Digging around, she found a black lacy lingerie set that she’d bought as a gift for her husband on his last birthday. It was perfect. She tossed a robe on top of the ensemble, just in case any neighbors saw her when she greeted Jack at the door. She looked in the mirror, smiled, and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast.

On her way to the kitchen, Maggie stopped to listen to the catchy little tune from the relaxation device once more. It really was such a wonderful melody. Only five notes long, but perfect for making up little verses about all the things Maggie wanted to do with Jack. Maggie found the words she’d made up circulating in her mind all morning long, helping her get more and more excited to see Jack.

By the time her young neighbor had stepped onto her front porch, Maggie was watching out the window, eagerly waiting for him to arrive. Swinging open her front door, Maggie gave Jack her brightest smile.

“Well, hello, handsome,” she began. “Fancy meeting you here.”

Jack chuckled, returning Maggie’s smile. “Hi, Mrs. Harris! How are you today?”

“Better, now that you’re here,” Maggie began, taking Jack by the hand and practically pulling him through the doorway. “Please, come inside.”

Once inside, Jack looked over Maggie in her robe. “You look nice, Mrs. Harris.” Jack smiled.

“Oh, this old thing?” she asked. “I just wore that for the other neighbors. What I wore for you is underneath. Here.”

Maggie took Jack’s hand and guided him to the cloth drawstring, holding the robe closed. Jack grinned, untying the robe and letting the drawstring fall to the floor. As it did, her robe fell open, revealing the sexy black lingerie set underneath. Maggie gave Jack a sexy little smirk, then shrugged off the robe, letting it fall to the floor.

“Like what you see?” she asked in her flirtiest tone as she struck a pose.

“Yeah, Mrs. Harris. Very much,” Jack replied.

“You’re so sweet.” Maggie smiled, leaning in to give Jack a little peck on the lips. “Now, be a good boy and work hard today. Maybe if you promise not to tell Mr. Harris, then later I’ll give you a little more fun like we had yesterday.”

Jack grinned. “Later?” he asked, stepping up and tracing a finger between Maggie’s tits. “Wouldn’t it be more fun to start now? I promise not to tell Mr. Harris.”

Maggie melted at Jack’s touch. “Well, if you promise—”

The woman drew even closer to Jack, her eyes meeting his and then flicking down to his lips. They were so sexy. So kissable. Maggie leaned in without giving it a second thought, passionately pressing her lips into his in a smoldering, hot kiss. As the two began making out in earnest, Jack’s hands began roaming up and down Maggie’s back. They ran over her shoulders, pausing briefly to play with her hair. Next, they traveled down her back, not stopping until they were groping her ass.

Maggie was in heaven as her tongue danced with Jack's, and their hands explored each other. The fantasies from her dreams returned in spades. She imagined snaking her hand down and grabbing Jack’s cock. She pictured herself dropping to her knees and taking him in her mouth. She had visions of lying back on the sofa and letting Jack fuck her. She knew she could never do any of these things—she was a faithful wife, and that would be going too far. Still, it didn’t hurt to imagine what it would be like.

Maggie and Jack eventually wrapped up their makeout session and made their way to the basement. Their sorting job progressed much more slowly than it had the day before, not that either of them were complaining. Maggie was more than thrilled to explore all the ways she could be kissy with Jack. Making out was obviously fun, but so was kissing Jack up and down his neck, or kissing him all over his sexy chest and back. Letting Jack return the favor was hot, too.

When lunchtime arrived, Maggie left Jack to continue sorting while she ran upstairs to make sandwiches. On her way through the dining room, she stopped briefly to admire the relaxation device, listening to its melody once more. She noted that six lights were now on. It must really be working its way through its relaxation program, she thought. She definitely felt more relaxed than she had in ages.

Humming the song as she stepped into the kitchen, Maggie pulled out the sandwich ingredients and went to work. All of the words she had previously made to the tune fluttered through her mind as she spread the mayo on the bread. By the time she’d finished distributing the lunch meat, she’d started working out yet another verse to add to the mix.

Masturbate for Jack.

For the first time, Maggie wasn’t quite sure how she felt about one of her lyrics. For all the previous lines she’d come up with, they seemed like something completely innocent and natural to do. Spending more time with Jack was easy. Showing some skin for Jack was fun. Even being kissy with Jack was just her way of having a little harmless fun with the neighbor boy. None of it was really going too far or cheating on her husband. But masturbating for Jack? That felt incredibly intimate.

Masturbate for Jack.

Finishing the sandwiches, Maggie brought them over to the table and sat down to think about her latest verse. She reasoned that it was obviously something she wanted, or she wouldn't have made up the line. None of the other ideas she’d come up with turned out to be detrimental in the long run. Perhaps this would be the same. Jack had been such a wonderful help this week. Even with all the distraction she’d caused today by fawning over him, he really did put in a great effort whenever he could. He’d almost certainly love to see her get herself off.

Masturbate for Jack.

Or to get him off, too, Maggie realized. After all, masturbating for Jack could have two possible meanings. One was that she masturbated to give Jack a little show, but it could also mean that she would help Jack masturbate by taking matters into her own hands.

A shiver of delight ran down Maggie’s spine as she thought about that possibility. Touching Jack’s cock. Stroking it. Making it come. The idea had been rolling around in the back of her mind all day, and she’d even dreamt about it the night before. Wouldn’t it be sexy to run her fingers over Jack’s cock? To feel his hardness? To get him off? It would be super sexy, she decided. But was it crossing the line? Was it cheating?

Masturbate for Jack.

Maggie thought it through thoroughly, finally coming to the conclusion that helping Jack masturbate was perfectly acceptable. After all, they were both adults. They both masturbated. It was a natural part of being human. If Maggie decided to help Jack out by taking on the role his hand would normally fill, all she was doing was helping her neighbor. No way was it remotely cheating.

Having arrived at a satisfactory resolution, Maggie grinned, picking up the sandwiches and bringing them downstairs to where Jack had been working. Jack paused his work, coming up alongside Maggie and grabbing a sandwich. Pressing his lips into hers, the two shared a brief but hot kiss, then took a seat on the sofa to enjoy their little meal.

As they ate, Maggie and Jack had a conversation and talked about their plans for the rest of the week. Somehow, Jack’s love life came up, and Maggie could hardly believe it when he admitted that he didn’t have a girlfriend. Jack smiled, saying that he was optimistic that he’d find one soon. He’d taken out a few girls from school, but none of the girls his age seemed mature enough for his taste.

During their conversation, Jack mentioned that he’d promised some friends he’d hang out with them tomorrow, so he wouldn’t be able to help Maggie with chores again until Friday. Maggie was a little bummed out by this, since she had grown to love spending more time with Jack. All the same, she understood and told Jack not to worry. She had a few errands to run, so she’d get those things out of the way, and they could make up for lost time on Friday.

With lunch behind them, Maggie and Jack set out to finish their chore. Jack grabbed the stack of boxes he was carrying when lunch was served, bringing them to the storage room. Maggie started moving furniture around the room. Between tasks, they’d pause briefly to make out, which Maggie had to admit was her favorite part. In a few hours’ time, the room was really starting to come together.

Shortly before Jack needed to go home, the basement was finally finished. Maggie gave Jack a high-five and a quick kiss to show her appreciation. Next, she wrapped her arms around him, practically dragged him down onto the sofa, and began making out with him passionately.

In a matter of moments, her seductive black bra disappeared onto the floor, and she found herself reclining beside Jack. Maggie moaned softly as he kissed and sucked on her left breast while massaging her right breast. Her hand had made its way to Jack’s thigh, where she traced circles on his shorts, inching closer and closer to the bulge between his legs. In her mind, the latest verse to the relaxation device’s song played over and over.

Masturbate for Jack. Masturbate for Jack. Masturbate for Jack.

As Jack continued working on the woman’s tits, Maggie’s fingers made their move. They slid beneath his waistband and continued south until they reached the base of his cock. As her hand wrapped around his thick shaft, Maggie smiled. This was going to be fun.

Initially, Maggie pumped slowly, almost tentatively, exploring as she stroked up and down. She let her fingers explore the tip of his cock with one stroke. On another, she reached down and gently fondled his balls. Jack grunted in satisfaction as his lips left Maggie’s breast and traveled up to her neck.

“That’s so good,” Jack groaned.

Hearing his encouragement, Maggie sped up, stroking him faster as he grunted and sighed. She could tell from his reaction that he probably wouldn’t last for too long. As she continued pumping his cock, another line from her song popped into her mind.

Be flirty with Jack.

Maggie’s smile grew. She knew just how to make this even more fun for the boy.

“You like this, don’t you?” Maggie asked in a seductive voice. “You like it when I stroke your big, hard cock.”

“Ungh,” Jack grunted. “Uh huh.”

“I’ll bet you’re imagining my pussy now, aren’t you, Jack? I’ll bet you’d love to be filling me up with that big, hard cock, wouldn’t you?”

“Oh, God, yes, Mrs. Harris,” he groaned.

“And I’ll bet you’d just love to come inside me, wouldn’t you, Jack?” Maggie asked, stroking him harder. “You’d just love to load my pussy up with all your cum, wouldn’t you? Come on, Jack, do it. Come for me. Shoot your load. Do it, baby. Do it for me.”

Jack grunted as his cock erupted, sending blast after blast of hot cum all over the inside of his shorts. Maggie's grin became impossibly brighter as she held his cock, feeling its pulse as it coated her hand with cum. Once he was finished, Maggie slowly pulled her hand out of his shorts. She gazed at the cum that extended from her fingers, and then she turned to Jack as a naughty notion occurred to her.

Bringing her hand up to her mouth, Maggie looked Jack in the eyes and licked it clean. She loved swallowing her husband’s cum when she gave him blowjobs, and while she knew she couldn’t blow Jack, it was super hot to taste his seed.

“Mmm, yum,” she said with one last lick. “Did you like that?”

“Like it?” Jack asked. “I loved it. Thanks, Mrs. Harris.”

“I’m so glad,” Maggie smiled. “Now, you’d better get upstairs to clean up before you go home.”

Before going to bed that night, Maggie lost herself in the memory of stroking Jack's cock. He was so big. Definitely bigger than her husband. It would be so easy to pull down those shorts of his. It would be so easy to take him into her mouth. It would be so easy to fuck him. Those things were obviously off the table, but still, the thought drove Maggie wild as she came hard in her bed. Even as she drifted off to sleep, she found herself wondering how she’d make it through tomorrow without her favorite neighbor boy.

nathalypalmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nathalypalmer

Published 
Written by ThePenisMightier
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments