Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Five Days: Epilogue

"A year later, Maggie looks back on her time with Jack."

94
17 Comments 17
3.2k Views 3.2k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"There was so much more I wanted to add into this epilogue. I think that Jack and Maggie had a lot of very fun experiences in their first year together, but for the sake of keeping this to under 4,000 words, we get to see the best bits. As always, thank you for reading, liking, favoriting, and commenting. Your love keeps me coming back with more stories."

Epilogue

“Oh, yeah. Yes, Jack! Harder. Fuck me harder!”

Maggie moaned and wailed, begging the young man to fuck her heavily pregnant body as he slammed into her again and again. Her whole body shook with each thrust, drawing closer and closer to her orgasm. Jack grunted and groaned, pumping his cock deep inside the woman he bred so many months ago. With one final thrust and a groan, the boy buried himself inside the older woman, erupting into her and triggering her own orgasm in the process.

“How’s that for an anniversary gift?” Jack asked with a smile after leaning in for a long, deep kiss.

“It was fantastic,” Maggie laughed.

“Well, just wait until our date,” Jack replied. “I have something extra special planned.”

A few minutes later, Jack was in the shower getting ready for their date, while Maggie found herself reflecting on the past twelve months. It was difficult to believe that it had been a whole year since their first date together. So much had happened during that time. So much had changed.

After that first date, Maggie couldn’t get enough of Jack. Sure, there was her little moment of irrational behavior the following morning, but once she got over that and started fucking Jack regularly, everything just clicked between them. After that, Maggie and Jack couldn’t keep their hands off each other. As each day passed, Maggie felt like she was falling more and more in love with Jack.

Of course, things weren’t always perfect. The first struggles came about a week after they started dating, when Maggie’s husband finished his latest work trip. Maggie had been on her knees, giving Jack a blowjob, when her phone rang. She ignored it the first time, but when it immediately started ringing again, the woman reluctantly pulled her mouth off Jack’s shaft and answered the phone.

Maggie purred over the line as she stroked Jack with her spare hand. "Hi, sweetie," she said. “What’s up?”

“Hey Mags,” her husband said, as Maggie leaned in and gave Jack a long, slow lick. “Where are you? You were going to pick me up at the airport, remember? I’ve been here for about a half hour.”

“Oh right! Sorry, honey. I was working on something hard, and I got distracted. I’ll finish this up and be right there.” Maggie fought the urge to giggle as her husband replied.

“Okay, no worries,” he said into the phone. “I’ll see you soon. Love you.”

Maggie hardly heard his last line as she took Jack’s cock back into her mouth and hung up the phone. Almost an hour later, she finally arrived at the airport to pick up her husband.

Luckily for Maggie, her husband was only going to be in town for four days, and then he was off to his next assignment. “It’s only three more days,” she kept reminding herself as she and Jack exchanged flirty text messages on his first night back. “Just two more days,” she thought as she made out with Jack in the bushes behind her house late on the second night. “One more day,” she told herself as she met up with Jack at a seedy motel to spend a couple hours fucking. By the time she was driving him to the airport on the fourth day, it took everything in her not to be outwardly giddy.

With her husband out of the picture for a few more weeks, Maggie settled into a very regular routine with Jack. After the first few days, he dropped all the pretenses and just showed up at her house with a duffle bag full of clothes. Maggie was initially worried about what Jack’s parents would think, but he assured her that he’d taken care of them and they wouldn’t mind. Sure enough, a few days later, Maggie bumped into Jack’s mom coming home from a grocery trip, and the neighbor lady was absolutely unfazed by the fact that her son had seemingly moved in with the married woman next door while her husband was out of town.

A little more than a month after their first date, Maggie noticed that the relaxation device Jack had given her had vanished from its perch on her dining room shelf. She asked Jack about it, but all he said was that she didn't need it anymore because the changes were already permanent, and he needed some parts for another project he was working on. It was a bit of an enigmatic answer, but when Jack fished out his cock, she quickly forgot about it as she sank to her knees to give some head to Jack.

The following week, Maggie’s husband was back in town again, this time for eight days. For the first couple days, Maggie felt like every second lasted an hour. She did her best to sound interested as her husband shared stories from the last several weeks. She made delicious meals for him, like she always did, even though she wished Jack was the one she was sharing them with. She even pretended to enjoy sex with him on his first night back, even though Jack was so much better at fucking her.

Three days after he returned home, Maggie had barely seen Jack, and she couldn’t take it anymore. She needed to be with him. That evening, she told her husband she was going out with some girlfriends for the night. Once she was in her car, she sent a quick text message to Jack. Half an hour later, Maggie swung open her motel room door, practically dragging the young man inside.

In no time at all, Maggie made it very clear to Jack how much she’d been missing him over the last few days. Minutes ticked by in a blur as kissing led to sucking, and sucking led to fucking. Maggie screamed his name as the bed shook, squeaked, and slammed into the wall. She groaned loudly, declaring her love for him as he pounded into her with reckless abandon. She begged him for more, as he stuffed her again and again. When he announced that he was getting close, she wrapped her legs around him and drew him close, making sure he would fill her with his seed.

Lying there in the bed after their first fuck in days, Maggie found tears welling up as she stared into Jack’s eyes.

“What’s wrong?” Jack asked, giving Maggie a look of concern as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

“I just love you so much,” Maggie said, breaking down as tears began to flow. “I need to spend more time with you, Jack. I don’t know how I’m going to survive the next five days trapped with my husband.”

“I actually think I have a solution,” Jack smiled, getting up from the bed. He walked over to the bag he’d brought in when he arrived and started digging around before producing a small metal box. It looked similar to the relaxation device he’d given her, except that this was smaller and only had one light on the top. Maggie sat up, giving the boy a quizzical look as he returned to his spot beside her.

“What’s that?” Maggie inquired as Jack rotated the box in his hands. “Another relaxation device?”

“Not exactly. This,” he replied, handing the object to her, “is a special device just for Mr. Harris. This is what I’ve been working on over the last couple weeks. You know how well your relaxation device helped you relax? Well, this is sort of like that. The difference is that instead of relaxing, it will help Mr. Harris not to be suspicious of anything you do involving me.” Jack went on to explain how to set it up, telling Maggie that all she had to do was mention that she was with Jack, and the device would do its thing. She was skeptical but agreed to give it a try. If it could make it easier for her to be with Jack, it would be worth it.

The following morning, Maggie arrived back at home with a smile on her lips. She did her best to clean herself up before leaving the motel, but she was still fairly worn out from a night filled with passionate lust between her and Jack. Still, it had been just what she needed, and she couldn’t wait for more.

Maggie could tell her husband was irritated as soon as she walked through the door. Before she could ask him what was going on, he started hammering her with questions about her night. Who was she with? Where did she go? Why didn’t she come home last night? When she asked him what this was all about, he told her that he had tried calling her with a question after she left. When she didn’t answer, he tried calling a couple of the girls she usually goes out with, but none of them knew anything about having a girls’ night with her. By the time morning came, he was worked into a frenzy, and he wanted answers.

Maggie considered trying to make up a cover story but remembered Jack’s new device. Deciding it was worth a shot, she fished it out of her purse, pressed the button on the base, and handed it to her husband. He looked at the device in her hand with a scowl, but reached out and took it anyway. As soon as he did, the light on top came to life.

“Honey, I was… I was getting that for you.” Maggie stuttered. “It’s a gift. It’s supposed to help you… with stress.”

He looked at her with an arched eyebrow. “Really?” he asked, irritation hanging in his voice. “Then why all this cloak and dagger nonsense? Why tell me you’re going out with the girls? Why stay out all night when it shouldn’t take half an hour to go buy me a gift? What’s really going on here, Maggie?”

Maggie sighed. Her husband was still fuming. It looked like Jack’s new device wasn’t working after all. She considered trying to make up a story, but she knew he’d just rip it apart, and then she’d really be in trouble. After a pause, she decided that she might as well own up to what she’d done.

“The truth is,” she began, her eyes locked on her feet, “I was out all night with Jack Morris.”

“Wait,” he said, furrowing his brow. “Jack Morris? As in the nerdy neighbor kid, Jack Morris?”

Maggie nodded solemnly, still unable to lift her eyes from the floor as she did her best to hold back tears.

“Oh,” her husband replied, his voice suddenly taking on an upbeat tone, “thank goodness. That’s fantastic, babe. Why didn’t you just say so?”

In her confusion at his response, Maggie finally found her eyes meeting her husband’s. “What, what do you mean?” she stuttered.

“What I mean,” her husband chuckled, smiling as he spoke, “was that you just about gave me a heart attack. Here I am, wondering if you're doing drugs, stepping out on me with another man, or something else entirely, while all you were doing was spending some time with the nerdy neighbor kid. God, Mags, you had me on edge for a moment.

“Hold on,” Maggie asked, not entirely believing the way the conversation had rapidly turned. “You’re saying that you don’t care that I went out and stayed overnight with another man?”

“This isn’t another man,” he laughed. “It’s Jack. There’s a big difference, babe. I’d lose my mind if you disappeared overnight with another man. But Jack? You and I both know that kid’s harmless. Knowing him, I’m sure you guys probably spent the whole time playing video games or listening to him go on about his latest invention. There’s nothing to worry about with Jack.”

Maggie breathed in and looked back and forth between her husband and the device he was holding. She couldn’t believe it. The little gadget actually worked. Somehow, just telling her husband that Jack was involved made everything okay. Maggie’s mind spun at all the possibilities.

Later that day, Jack popped over to the Harris residence. Maggie’s husband answered the door and gladly invited him in. After some pleasant chatter and sharing about his latest work trip, he offered for Jack to sit down with him and watch the ball game playing on the TV.

“Oh, thanks, Mr. Harris,” Jack smiled, “but I was just coming over to share something with Mrs. Harris. Is she in?”

“Oh, sure thing,” he replied. “She’s down in the basement watching TV in the den. By the way, I wanted to say thanks for helping her clean up the basement. Mags told me this morning about all the stuff you did around the house while I was out of town a couple times back. With as much as I’m gone, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate all your efforts.”

“It was my pleasure.” Jack smiled. “In fact, I had so much fun that I’ll probably be here regularly every time you’re out of town.”

“That would be great. I’m really glad you’re going to be there for Maggie. You’re a good kid, Jack,” the husband replied.

A few moments later, Maggie’s husband returned to his game, and Jack made his way down to the basement. Jack cleared his throat when he reached the bottom of the steps, and Maggie turned to him, her eyes going wide as she stood up from the sofa.”

“Jack,” she whispered, “what are you doing here?!”

“Did you think I could stay away after last night?” Jack stepped up to the woman and wrapped his arms around her. Before she could protest, Jack leaned in and began kissing her neck.

“We can’t be doing this.” Maggie protested. “My husband is right upstairs.”

Jack’s lips left her neck. “Did you give him my device?” Jack asked, squeezing a tit through her tank top.

“Yeah, and it seemed to work when I told him I was with you last night, but...”

“But, nothing,” Jack smiled, taking her by the hand and pulling her toward the stairs. “It works better than you think. Watch this.”

Maggie whimpered as Jack guided her up the stairs. Still holding her hand, he led the woman through the dining room and into the living room, where Maggie’s husband was shouting at the game on TV.

"Hey, Mr. Harris?” Jack continued to hold Maggie's hand as the man looked up at them.

“What’s up, Jack?” He replied, clearly more interested in his game than the way Jack was holding Maggie’s hand or how Maggie stared at him with wide eyes.

“I have something I wanted to show Mrs. Harris. Can we use your bedroom?”

“Sure, sure,” he replied, unfazed as his eyes returned to the game.

Jack grinned at Maggie and practically dragged her to the bedroom. Once inside, Jack pushed the door shut before returning his attention to the woman staring at him with a hint of mild amusement. The TV was blaring through the door, and Mr. Harris was shouting at the players.

“Mr. Harris is pretty loud out there. Why don’t we show him how loud you can get?” Jack smiled.

“You are so bad,” Maggie grinned, reaching over and locking the door.

“You know, you didn’t need to do that,” Jack responded. “I’m telling you, he could walk in with my dick buried in you up to the hilt, and he’d still find a way to see it as a friendly, harmless interaction.”

Maggie shook her head. “Even if that’s true, I don’t think I’m quite ready for that.”

“I’ll bet you’re ready for this, though,” Jack said, before pressing his lips into hers.

Immediately, the two began passionately making out. Maggie groaned into Jack’s mouth. Jack wrapped his arms around the woman, pulling her in tight. Before too long, they were both naked, Maggie lying in bed with her legs spread as Jack lapped away at her sopping pussy while his hands roamed over her tits.

“Oh fuck,” Maggie groaned quietly as the muffled noise from her living room continued. “Yes, Jack. Oh, I love this so much.”

“Then get loud,” Jack replied between licks. “Let me hear you scream.”

Jack went back down on Maggie, lapping at her wetness and letting his tongue flick and flitter over the woman’s clit. Slowly, despite her husband being literally on the other side of the wall, Maggie’s groans grew louder and louder. By the time Jack’s finger slipped inside her while he continued licking her clit, Maggie’s groans filled the room. Maggie knew her husband could probably hear her, but she didn’t care. She loved how Jack ate her pussy. More than that, she loved Jack.

Maggie felt her orgasm building as Jack expertly ate her out. On the other side of the wall, her husband was screaming at his team to score. As Jack flicked her clit with his tongue and pumped his fingers inside her, she could hear her husband shouting for the players to do it—to get in there and score. It was all too much, and Maggie screamed out as her orgasm exploded. She stretched out, grabbed the bed as she thrashed, and bucked up against Jack as waves of pleasure rocked her body.

When she finally started to come down, she smiled at Jack, who was busy positioning himself on top of her. Just as Jack pushed into her, the doorknob rattled, and there was a knock at the door.

“Hey Mags?” came the voice from the other side as Jack started slowly pistoning in and out of the woman. “Is everything okay in there? I heard some noises, so I thought I’d come check during the break.”

“Oh, um, y…yeah,” Maggie stuttered. “Jack was just, oh, he was, uh,”

“I was just showing her some new exercise moves,” Jack called out as he continued pumping into the man’s wife.

“Oh, cool,” Mr. Harris replied through the door. “It just sounded pretty intense. Have fun, and make sure she doesn’t hurt herself, Jack.”

“Yes, sir!” Jack called out as he pounded into Maggie again. “In fact, I’m just stretching her out right now.”

“Yeah,” Maggie added. “He’s, oh god, he’s stretching me good, honey! I’ll be just fine!”

“Okay!” Mr. Harris spoke. “In that case, I’ll go back to my...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ThePenisMightier
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments