Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sextra-curricular activities with my step-mom

45
7 Comments 7
19.8k Views 19.8k
4.9k words 4.9k words

It’s Thursday and my alarm goes off signaling me to crawl out of bed. After going to the washroom, I saunter downstairs to get my cereal. I find a note from Cynthia telling me that she’s off to run some errands and to have a good day at school. She’s a sweetheart.

Finishing up my breakfast, I take a shower and hop into my car to drive to school for another exciting day of mindless boredom. I get to the classroom and sit down, flipping through my phone to pass the time. I see the two blonde girls walk in wearing shorts that barely conceal their asses. They don’t notice me at all.

Class has been easier to get through the past few days after I drained a week’s worth of jizz into Cynthia’s perfect pussy. Class breaks for a quick recess and I decide to message Cynthia.

Hey, I missed you this morning, I text her.

She responds a few minutes later, Yeah! I had a few errands to run this morning and then I decided to go get my nails done! How is your day so far?

It’s alright. Class is class. Can’t wait until it’s done though

I’ll be grabbing coffee with a girlfriend soon but I should be done by the time your class ends. I’ll be in the neighbourhood so I can swing by and see you before you head home 

Are you sure? You can’t seem to wait to see me eh?

I want to drop by! Unless you don’t want me to?

Don’t be silly! My class finishes at 11:30

Okay! I’ll be sure to come visit you!

An hour later, class finishes and I leave the building. I see a black BMW sedan with tinted windows pull up beside me. The window rolls down and Cynthia looks at me behind her big, black sunglasses. She’s wearing a flowy summer dress with no bra on so I can look down on her bare breasts barely held back by her dress.

“Excuse me,” she says, looking at me from behind her sunglasses, “I’m wondering if you could help me.”

I move towards her window and lean over, “sure,” I say, “I’ll give it a shot.”

“I’m looking for someone and I heard he’s here.”

“What’s his name? Maybe I know him.”

“His name’s James, but I call him daddy,” she says, her voice getting a little higher pitched.

“Can you describe him?” I ask.

“Well, he’s about your height, really handsome,” she pauses, “and he’s got an amazing penis.”

“Oh ya?” I ask amused.

“Yes,” she replies with a sly smile.

“Can I get you to describe it to me?”

“Well, it’s thick and long. I don’t know how big it is, because I’ve never measured it, but every time it’s inside me, it stretches my tight pussy out.”

“I bet that feels good,”

“So good,” she replies, “I’m addicted to it.”

“Anything else that you can describe about it?”

“It’s big, pink with a fat head, and uncircumcised, which gets me really horny thinking about. So, have you seen him?”

“He does sound familiar. Can I ask what you’re going to do when you find him?”

She pauses for a bit before replying, “well, first I’m going to suck his big cock until he cums in my mouth. And then if he’s still erect after that, I’m going to fuck him over and over again until he has no cum left in him.”

“Lucky guy. Maybe I can help you try to find him.”

She licks her lower lip, “I hope you can help me find him. If you do see him, can you tell him that his mommy’s here and needs to see him so badly? Also, I couldn’t decide what kind of panties to wear for him, so I opted to not wear any.”

“No panties, eh? Well that would make having sex easier. I see that you’re not wearing a bra either,” I say, as I stare down at her cleavage.

“I wanted to make it easy on him to access every part of me.”

“That’s so thoughtful of you,” I say with a smirk.

She laughs, “I try to think about him, but when I do, I get so worked up that I just want to spread my legs for him and have his big cock fuck me until I cum all over it. So, maybe if you climbed in the passenger seat, we can go find him together.”

“Yes ma’am,” I reply.

I walk around the front of the car and open the passenger side door. I climb into the car and throw my backpack in the back seat before sitting down and closing the door.

I look over at Cynthia; “you look really pretty.”

She smiles, “thank you, sweetie!”

“Do you have a kiss for me?” I ask.

“Always.”

She leans in over the middle towards me and I lean in planting my mouth on her soft, pink lips. She rests her hand on my left thigh as our lips move slowly together. She releases me from her pouty lips and leans back looking at me.

“So no panties?” I say to her with a smirk.

She smiles, “No. I couldn’t decide which thong to wear so I decided not to wear any. I figured you wouldn’t mind.”

“Not at all.”

“Where did you park?” she asks.

“In that lot over there,” I motion over towards it, “by the back.”

I direct her over to my car and she pulls up beside it, her front window facing a wall and our windows tinted so no one can see us. She puts it in park and turns off the engine.

“How was your day?” she asks, taking off her sunglasses and putting them on the dashboard.

“It was alright. Kinda boring but okay,” I reply.

“Did you see those two girls,” she asks, holding eye contact with me.

“Ya I did, but they ignored me. Girls these days just seem so….self-absorbed. Always on their phones and social media. But it’s cool. I’d much rather have you then them.”

She laughs, “why’s that?”

“Well, for starters, you’re more attractive than them, both physically and personality-wise. Second, you’re far more sexual. Girls these days, you look at them the wrong way and they get creeped out. But you make me feel really comfortable with my sexuality. Plus you’re caring and loving.”

She smiles really wide, “oh my god, James. You’re such a sweetheart. Now I wanna suck your cock even more.”

“My big, uncut cock,” I reply with a smirk.

She giggles and looks at me, running her hand up my inner thigh, “yes. Your big, pink, uncut, cock.” She leans in and kisses me slowly, tugging gently on my lip, cupping her hand over my crotch and gently squeezing.

I lightly moan as she rubs me over my shorts. She unzips my shorts and undoes the button, slipping her hand inside my boxers to pull out my semi-hard cock. She smiles when she sees it and massages it in her hand until it gets fully erect.

She pulls back to her seat and reaches into her purse, occasionally looking up at me with a grin.

“What are you looking for?” I ask amused.

“Just wait,” she replies, pulling out her lipstick.

She pulls the vanity mirror down and pouts her lips, applying a fresh layer of pink lipstick to her puffy, succulent lips.

“I wanna leave lipstick all over your cock. Now lean back, daddy, and enjoy mommy sucking on you.”

I recline all the way back, pull my shorts and boxers off my hips, and remove my shirt. She leans forward and wraps her hand around my cock, gently pulling my foreskin down and sealing her moist, pink lips just past my fat head. She salivates over it and slowly slides her lips down my shaft until her lips meet her hand near my balls.

She slides her lips and hand up my shaft and works her mouth over me. I moan out and gently push my hips up to her. She sucks on my head, tugging my foreskin up to her mouth with her hand.

“Uh, mommy, yes,” I cry out, running my hands through her hair.

She moans approvingly, drooling on me and slurping on her saliva. Massaging my balls, she slides her lips all the way down my shaft and holds my cock in her mouth for as long as she can. She pulls me quickly out of her mouth and pumps my cock, pulling my foreskin over my head and back down.

“Uh, fuck, mommy, who’s my little slut?” I moan out, as she tugs on me.

“I am daddy. I’m your little, obedient slut and I’m gonna suck you and fuck you and do anything you need.”

I look up at her and tug at her dress straps and she pulls them off her shoulders, revealing her breasts. She looks down at me while I run my hand up to her large, round breasts and grab them, squeezing them gently. She grabs my hand and rubs it over her breasts, massaging them with her hands.

“You missed these, didn’t you?” she asks. “You missed mommy’s big breasts.”

She whines as I rub her puffy nipples. Peeling my hand off her breast, she guides my fingers into her mouth, wrapping her pink lips tightly over them and sliding them all the way in. She grabs my wrist and quickly pulls her mouth forward and back as if she were sucking on my cock, moaning gently. Running her tongue over my fingers, she drools over them and kisses them.

Hiking up her dress, she guides my wet fingers to her waiting pussy and rubs herself with my hand. I slip two fingers inside her, massaging her walls. She closes her eyes and moans lightly as she moves her hips up and down over my fingers. I can feel her get wetter and wetter as she sinks deeper over them.

I pull out of her and rub her pussy vigorously, which makes her moan loudly. She presses my hand firmly against her and rubs her wet pussy against me.

Reaching over, she wraps her hand around my shaft and slowly pulls my foreskin down. My head falls back and I close my eyes, moaning out.

“You like that, don’t you?” she asks rhetorically.

She quickly pulls my foreskin up as far over my head as she can and repeats her movement, retracting me gently, slowly revealing my entire pink head. She watches my mouth fall open as I gently thrust my hips up.

“You love your foreskin played with,” she says.

I open my eyes and look at her.

“I love you,” I say plainly.

She looks at me and her eyes lighten up.

“Oh my god, sweetie,” she replies.

“Cynthia?” I cut her off before she can say anything else.

“’Yes?” She replies.

“I need you to do something for me.”

“What’s that?”

“I need you to suck me so lovingly and passionately that I couldn’t possibly resist flooding your mouth with cum. Can you do that for me, mommy? Be my little, loving slut?”

She smiles widely, “Of course. I’ll take such good care of your cock. Don’t worry, baby. Mommy’s here to love you.”

She leans over me and drools over my head before sinking down, wrapping her puffy, pink lips around my fat head and squeezing me gently in her mouth. I run my hand through her dirty blonde hair as she slowly slides her mouth down my shaft to my balls; her hand massaging them gently.

She slides her mouth up quickly and begins bobbing her head at a moderate pace, pumping my shaft and slurping on her saliva that she lined my cock with. She drags my foreskin upwards, meeting her lips sealed over my head as she moans lightly, enjoying me in her wet mouth. She runs her tongue over my head in circles, kissing it lightly, before sliding her pink lips over me and resuming her caressing of my cock.

Running my hands through her hair, I gently push her head farther down and she moans with approval as more of my cock slides down her throat. I grab her hair and push her head up and down as she slides her hand in unison with her mouth up and down my wet shaft.

She pulls me out of her mouth, “I’m such a good little slut, aren’t I?” she says, kissing my head and tugging on me.

“Uh huh. You take such good care of my cock. Such a loving, considerate, little mommy," I reply

She hurries me back into her mouth and aggressively pumps my shaft with her mouth racing up and down it, her lips sealed tightly to me.

“Uh, fuck,” I cry out.

She continues to work my cock aggressively, encouraged by the sound of my heavy breathing.

“Uh, I’m almost there!” I moan.

She sucks firmly on my head while her hand tugs on my shaft quickly, moaning loudly to encourage me to fill up her mouth.

“Uhhhh, fuck,” I blurt out as I shoot my cum into her.

She moans in excitement as my thick cum shoots to the back of her throat and covers her tongue. She slows down and gently milks my cock to get all of the cum out of me.

Pulling me out of her mouth, she gently puts my cock down before turning towards me and swallowing. She rests her hand on my shaft and looks at me smiling, “how was that?”

“It was amazing, as usual. Now give me a kiss.”

She leans towards me and plants a slow kiss on my lips, resting her hand on my chest. She gently pulls away and looks at me. I kiss her nose and she giggles.

“Let me clean you up so you don’t have boxers full of saliva,” she says, reaching into her purse to grab some tissues.

Selinne24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Selinne24

She wipes me clean and crumples up the tissues, putting them back in her purse.

“What time do you think you’re gonna be home?” she asks, pulling her dress straps back onto her shoulders.

“I shouldn’t be too long, maybe 12:30. I’ll probably get some food first,” I respond, pulling up my boxers and shorts, and reaching behind me for my shirt.

“Okay,” she says, “I’ll see you when you get back. But don’t be too long, though. I didn’t wear panties for a reason.”

“Oh ya?” I say with a smirk, “And what reason is that?”

She leans in and kisses me on the lips, “I think you know, mister.”

“I’ll try not to be too long,” I say before opening the door to climb out.

Shutting the door behind me, she turns on the engine and backs out. I glance at her and she smiles and waves at me with her big, black sunglasses on before driving away.

I get home about an hour later and find her in the kitchen reading a magazine. She looks up at me and smiles as I grab her hand.

“Where are we going?” she asks excitedly.

“Up to your bedroom,” I reply, leading her up the stairs.

“What’s up there?” she probes further.

I push her against the wall and kiss her passionately, pulling down her shoulder straps to her dress to reveal her big breasts and large puffy nipples. I kiss and suck on them deeply, making my way up her chest to her neck.

“Does that answer your question,” I reply, looking down at her.

She smiles and looks up at me, “yes, daddy.”

“Come on,” I say, grabbing her hand.

She holds up her dress with her free hand to prevent it from falling down. Getting to her bedroom, I pull her into me and kiss her deeply, grabbing at her waist and pulling her dress up over her and tossing it aside to reveal her curvy, naked body. I take my shirt off as she rushes to kiss my chest and work her way down my body to my shorts, undoing them and pulling them down.

Caressing my balls and she wraps her lips around my semi-hard cock and gently sucks on it, licking my head with her tongue. The harder it grows in her mouth, the more she fits in her mouth, wrapping her hand around my shaft and gently tugging on it.

I reach down and help her up, kissing her lips before turning her around and bending her over the bed. Slapping her ass, she moans softly. I kiss and gently bite her ass cheeks, rubbing my fingers between her legs and over her pussy. I can feel her get damp as I rub her clit and slide a single finger inside of her.

Dragging my tongue up her meaty ass cheek, I kiss her butt and probe deeper inside her wet pussy.

“Uhhh, yes, daddy,” I hear her quietly moan.

Rubbing her pussy quicker, she starts breathing more heavily. I throw her onto her side and roll her onto her back, spreading her legs wide. Kissing up her inner thigh, I make my way towards her inviting, shaved pussy; engorged and swollen, ready to be worked over.

I lightly kiss her outer lips, wrapping my lips over her labia and gently tugging on them. Letting go, I press my tongue firmly against her and slowly drag it up her pussy. She moans with approval and squirms under my touch.

“Do you like that?” I ask her rhetorically.

“So much baby,” she replies earnestly.

I return back to kissing her pussy and flicking my tongue over her clit.

“Tell me how much you need me,” I say, kissing and sucking on her wet lips.

“Oh my god, baby. So much. I need you so badly. Your tongue. Your big cock. I love you fucking me. Oh my god, daddy. Lick me so good,” she whines.

I flick my tongue over her clit quickly, alternating my flicks with passionate kisses. Sliding two fingers inside her wet pussy, I slip in and out of her quickly, holding onto and kissing her inner leg.

“Uh, uh, fuck,” she moans, her back arching slightly.

Sealing my lips to her clit, I suck on it and lick it while fingering her. Her moans get louder and more ragged as her breathing picks up. She tries to squeeze her legs together, but I force them down and lick her pussy vigorously. She arches her back more and rubs her drenched pussy against my mouth.

“Daddy!” she cries out as her pussy gushes sticky cum out onto the bed sheets.

She settles back down, her breathing still ragged and her face flushed.

I wipe my mouth of her fluids, and kiss her inner thigh, slowly making my way up her body to her breasts where I wrap my lips around her puffy, pink nipples, swollen from her arousal. I drool and suck on them slowly while she runs her hands through my hair, pressing my mouth deeper into her large breasts.

I press my pelvis firmly against her pussy and rotate over her in circles. Releasing her nipple from my mouth, I look down at her and brush the hair from her face.

“Mommy?” I ask.

“Yes, sweetie?” she replies.

“I love you.”

Her eyes light up and she smiles, “Awww, baby, I love you too. So much.”

She wraps her hand around my head and pulls me into her, kissing me slowly and passionately. She slips her tongue inside my mouth and massages mine as I grind against her pussy with my hard cock. She lightly whines and runs her hands down my side, reaching for my cock.

“Slip it in me,” she asks.

I grip my shaft and position it in front of her gaping wet hole. I slide every inch of myself into her and slowly grind against her crotch while I return to kissing her puffy, pink lips. She wraps her legs around my waist to hold me in close while I firmly grind over her wet snatch.

Pushing my hips against her legs, I break from her hold and thrust into her; her breasts heaving in rhythm. She moans gently as I slip in and out of her pussy; her hands running down my back.

“Yes, baby,” she coos, looking up at me.

I push her legs over her head and rest them on my shoulders as I pound more vigorously against her exposed pussy; plunging farther into her. Her moans get louder and her breathing deeper as I push deep inside her repeatedly. She reaches down her body and rubs her clit as I thrust into her.

Her eyes close and her head falls back as she moans out loudly, “yes, mmmm, oh my god!”

She gasps as I sharply thrust every inch of my thick cock into her.

I slow my thrusts down and spread her legs wide. Pulling out of her I lean over and drag my tongue slowly up her soaked, swollen pussy.

“Mmm, daddy. That feels so good,” she whispers, catching her breath.

I flip her over onto her stomach and slap her ass, grabbing her meaty cheek in my hand. Climbing on top of her, I straddle her ass and slip myself inside of her.

Thrusting against her ass, I watch it heave back and forth with each strike.

“Uh, uh, fuck,” she moans, burying her face into the sheets.

I grab onto her hips and increase my pace, leaning forward to get better leverage. She moans louder as my pelvis slaps her ass hard repeatedly. I grab her hair and pull it back, pulling her head off the sheets and she lets out a long moan.

“Daddy, yes! Treat me like a slut,” she cries, trying to catch her ragged breath.

I feel my cock begin to swell, so I let go of her and slide out of her soaked pussy.

“Why’d you stop?” she asks a little concerned.

“I was gonna cum, and didn’t want to,” I replied.

“Oh you’re just getting too excited fucking mommy aren’t you, you naughty boy,” she says with a smirk.

I slap my wet cock against her ass and lift her hips up, guiding my cock back inside of her until my hips are against her big ass. Starting off slow, I give her long, slow thrusts, gradually picking up the pace until I’m slapping against her butt hard, turning it red with each aggressive smack.

She arches her back and pushes her ass into me.

“Uh, god, fuck me,” she cries, reaching underneath and rubbing her pussy, “you’re so good, baby.”

I continue assailing her pussy, my breathing getting heavy as I thrust into her rhythmically. She sticks her ass farther up as she buries the side of her face in the bedsheets, her hand still rubbing her clit.

“Daddy, please, don’t stop. I’m gonna cum,” she cries, as she writhes on the bed, her hips rocking over me.

I grab her hips and hold onto them, keeping my rhythm steady as I feel her walls contract around me and her fluids leak out of her and drip off my pulsing shaft. I hold her until she calms down and slowly probe her, rubbing her pussy and ass tightly against me. She whines and grind herself against me.

“That’s twice you’ve made me cum,” she says with an impressed smirk.

“Well mommy deserves it after she so thoughtfully took care of me earlier,” I reply.

“Mmmhmm,” she whines in agreement, “I just want you looked after.”

“You take such good care of me. You’re such a good girl. Do you wanna suck on me?” I ask.

“Mmmm, yes please,” she replies.

I pull out of her and grab her ass firmly. Moving towards the front of the bed I lie down next to her; my hard, wet cock pointing up in the air.

“Oh my god! Look at what a mess I made,” she says as she looks at my cock.

“Ya, looks like mommy’s gonna have to clean up that whole mess,” I say with a smirk.

She gently wraps her hand around my shaft and pulls my foreskin up over my head, gathering all her creamy fluids. She licks the fluids off and kisses the tip of my pink, swollen head before swallowing.

She gently pulls my foreskin all the way down, which causes me to moan and squirm.

“Uh huh, baby. Mommy knows your needs,” she says soothingly.

Sinking down on me, she wraps her lips to my head and drools all over it. She slides her pink lips down my shaft to my balls and gently licks them before gliding my shaft out of her mouth, smacking her lips against my head before I slide out of her.

Gripping the base of my cock, she moves her mouth and hand up and down my slippery shaft in unison, slurping on her saliva and residual vaginal fluids. I run my hands through her hair and gently guide her head up and down over me. She subtly tightens and loosens her lips against me as she picks up the pace over my cock.

Starting from my base, she tightly wraps her lips to me and slowly drags her lips upwards, smacking them as she releases me, pumping my shaft and pulling my foreskin across my head.

“Be a good girl and sit on it,” I tell her.

“Yes, daddy,” she replies with a smile.

Crouching over me, she grips the base of my cock and positions it at the entrance to her swollen, wet pussy. Sitting down on it, she slides every inch inside of her and grinds over my lap slowly. Leaning forward, she rests her hands on my chest and moves her hips forward and back, sliding me in and out of her, her breasts swaying in front of my face.

“Uh, fuck, mommy,” I moan quietly.

She gradually picks up the pace, sliding me vigorously in and out of her. I run my hands down her body to her waist, guiding her along while she moans and pants. Gripping her ass tightly, I spread her ass cheeks and rock her hips roughly over me, my aching, stiff cock buried deep inside of her.

She grinds over me and rocks faster, clutching her breasts and moaning, “uh, yes. God, you feel good.”

Leaning forward, she bounces her ass up and down, pulling me almost out of her before sinking back down. I close my eyes and my mouth drops open as I let out a low moan of pleasure.

She looks down at me affectionately, “that’s my baby. Let mommy pleasure you.”

She leans down and kisses me passionately, sliding her tongue into my mouth while she slides my cock in and out of her. She moans lightly when I squeeze her ass and tugs on my lip. I spread her ass cheeks wide and thrust up in to her, pulling her towards me. Faster and harder, I ravage her snatch repeatedly while she moans and cries for more, her juices flowing down my shaft onto the sheets.

“Yes! Daddy! Uh, fuck me, baby,” she implores.

She holds onto me tightly as I slam her meaty ass down onto me and thrust into her, her face buried in my chest trying to stifle her cries as I grunt deeply. I can feel her walls begin to contract tightly around my shaft as her hips shoot out. I quickly roll her over onto her back and shove myself into her as far as I can and grind against her firmly.

She lets out a long moan as her hips writhe uncontrollably under me. Her contracting vaginal walls grip my foreskin and tug it back as far as it goes as I plunge one last time into her, bringing me to the brink.

“Uh, mommy!” I moan out as my back arches and cum shoots out of my cock, deep inside of her; her walls milking me over and over until I empty everything I have in her; our hips grinding against each other’s as we orgasm.

We slow down, faces flushed and out of breath. She runs her hand against my cheek as I lean in and kiss her nose.

Pulling out of her, I roll over next to her, my wet cock covered in both of our fluids. She rolls over towards me and drapes her leg over my body as she nuzzles into me. I hold onto her and guide her hand to my semi-swollen cock. She gently massages it between her fingers, rubbing my balls, and lightly pulls on my foreskin.

“Did I take care of mommy’s needs?” I ask.

She looks up at me, “always,” she replies, kissing me on the cheek.

We lie in each other’s arms for the rest of the afternoon.

Published 
Written by JammyJamz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments