Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sealing her addiction to him

"Step-mommy gives into her urges for more of her step-son's cock"

34
5 Comments 5
17.1k Views 17.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

"James, come downstairs please," I hear Cynthia call out to me from the landing.

As I make my way downstairs, I see her waiting for me in the living room, sitting on the couch with one leg crossed over the other. She's wearing a tight pair of ripped blue jeans and a white t-shirt.

"Have a seat, sweetie. I need to talk to you about something," she says cheerfully.

"Alright," I reply, a little apprehensive.

"So, about yesterday," she starts. "It was really fun and was, well, amazing, but I don't think it was very appropriate of us to do."

I was a bit taken aback and thought, 'Shit, now am I not going to fuck her again?'

"But you came onto me," I reply.

"I know," she pleads. "I sometimes get really horny and I couldn't control myself. You were standing there completely naked with your...," she pauses and looks at my crotch before looking up at me again and continuing, "with your really hard penis and I just gave in. We shouldn't have done it. No matter how good it felt."

"It did feel really good," I admitted.

"Ya, but this can't continue. I'm sorry, sweetie. I hope you understand," she says with an air of sadness in her voice and her head titled slightly to the side.

"I understand. It's gonna be difficult because you're really attractive, but I'll manage," I reply reassuringly.

"Okay, thank you. It really means a lot to me," she responds, her voice perking back up.

"It's not a problem. If we're done here I'm gonna go back upstairs. I have some things to take care of."

"Okay, sure," she replies smiling at me. I walk back up the stairs to my room immensely disappointed.

'Well, that fucking sucked,' I think to myself. 'Looks like I'm gonna be jerking off a lot.'

Over the next week, Cynthia began dressing more modestly, covering her body so as not to tempt me. We'd talk and eat like we normally would and things seemed to be fine, other than the fact that every time I saw her I wanted to fuck her. Then one day she came downstairs wearing white, tight-fitting yoga pants that beautifully accentuated her fit, meaty butt and a white tank top. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath and I could easily see the outline of her puffy pink nipples.

"Damn, you're looking good today," I say looking up at her from the couch.

"It's my yoga day," she answers back demurely, "don't get any ideas, mister."

"Me?" I respond incredulously, "I have no ideas."

"Uh huh," she replies unconvinced, "I'll be downstairs practicing my yoga poses if you need me."

"What's your favourite pose?" I ask before she disappears.

"Wheelbarrow," she replies jokingly, before disappearing around the corner.

"Isn't that a sex position?" I holler after her.

No reply.

'Well,' I think to myself, 'at least she's got a sense of humour.'

Almost an hour later I see her emerge sweaty from whatever she was doing down there.

"I'm gonna go shower and get changed," she tells me.

"I guess you don't need me to come with you, eh," I shoot back.

"Maybe next time," she answers back with a wink, which piques my interest a bit.

An hour later, I hear footsteps come down the stairs. Cynthia walks in wearing a baby-blue thong bikini with matching scrunch bikini top, pushing her large breasts together. Her nails are done in a light pink shade and she's applied a light shade of pink lipstick to her puffy lips making them almost irresistible to kiss.

Peering at me from behind oversized black sunglasses, she says, "I'm gonna spend some time out in the sun."

"Well, don't let me stop you," I reply back amused.

She smiles at me and walks towards the glass door that leads out towards the pool. I stare at her meaty ass as she walks; her blue thong digging in between her large, fleshy cheeks.

Just as she opens the door, she turns and looks over her shoulder at me, "Are you gonna be alright by yourself, sweetie?"

"I think I'll manage," I reply back.

She disappears outside closing the door behind her.

Twenty minutes later the door opens and she pops back inside.

"Forget something?" I inquire.

"I came back to grab a snack," she responds.

She reaches over the counter and grabs a banana, bending over allowing me to get a peek at her deep cleavage.

"You're not just gonna sit on the couch all day? Are you?" she asks me, peeling the banana and slowly slipping it into her mouth, taking a bite.

"I haven't decided. I'm still trying to figure out what to do."

"You should come out to the pool and hang out with me! It'll be fun!" she says before taking another bite of the banana.

"That's a distinct possibility. But you're gonna have to pull me off the couch first," I reply coyly.

She laughs, "You're really gonna make me work for this, eh."

"Maybe," I reply smiling.

"Alright, you're in trouble now, mister."

She finishes her banana, takes off her sunglasses, and comes towards me. Grabbing my hand, she tries to pull me up but struggles as I sit on the couch.

She laughs, "This isn't fair, you're bigger than me!"

"Oh ya! That's right," I exclaim and grab her by the hips, pulling her onto my lap.

She laughs and straddles my lap, which slowly turns to concern as I rub her thighs and look up at her.

"I thought we agreed not to do this again," she says.

"I can't help it. I want you too much," I reply.

"Baby, we can't," she says sympathetically.

"I wanna kiss you so bad right now," I say as I lean in and kiss her chest trailing my mouth up to her neck.

"I know, baby," she says softly as she closes her eyes.

I lean up and kiss her softly but firmly on her soft, pink lips as she runs her hands up my chest, wrapping them around my neck. I reach around her back and slowly undo the tie to her bikini. Lifting it up, I pull it over her head and toss it to the side, staring down at her large breasts and puffy, pink nipples begging to be sucked. I lean in and lick her nipple, wrapping my lips around it and gently suck on it.

"Mmmm, that feels good," she quietly coos.

I press deeper into her breast, massaging her other breast with my hand and rubbing my thumb over her nipple. She gently presses down into my lap and grinds her hips into me. I slowly kiss up her chest and neck, looking up at her, I see her soft eyes look desirously down at me. She leans forward and kisses my lips firmly; our mouths working in unison as she slips her tongue into my mouth.

She presses in deeper as I run my hands up her body, squeezing her breasts. I feel my cock grow inside my pants, underneath her large, round butt. She releases my lips from her and I focus my mouth back on her breasts; sucking and tugging on her nipples with my lips. I wrap my arms around her and stand up, laying her down on the couch.

Kissing her purposely, I trail my lips down her body to her hips. I tug at her bikini bottoms that are tightly hugging her curves. She lifts her legs and ass up allowing me to pull them off of her and push her legs apart exposing her tight, shaved, pink snatch.

Vera_ana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vera_ana

"That's what you wanted, isn't it, baby? Mommy's pussy?" she asks seductively, looking down her body at me between her legs.

I slowly kiss up the inside of her leg and tug gently on her outer folds with my lips. She lets out a quiet 'yes' as she anticipates my tongue. I spread her pussy open with my fingers and run my tongue up the length of her pink snatch, flicking it off her clitoris.

"Mmmm, James that felt so good," she quietly sighs.

I kiss her inner leg again. "Daddy," I say to her, "call me daddy," before running my tongue over her dampening pussy again.

Grabbing her hips, I flick my tongue repeatedly over her before smothering her pussy with my lips.

"Uhh, daddy," she moans out, "more."

I run my tongue over her in circles, slipping two fingers inside her damp snatch. I thrust slowly as my tongue works her clit but pick up speed, rubbing her clit with my other hand vigorously.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, ohh god!" she cries out as my fingers work her at a torrid pace.

I slow down and spread her legs wide, pulling her hips towards me. Plunging my face between her legs, I kiss her pussy passionately and deeply, slipping my tongue inside her. She arches her back and clutches her breasts.

Closing her eyes she moans out, "Ohhhh, daddy."

I kiss up her body and suck on her breasts, her nipples hard in my mouth. Sliding my hand overtop her pussy, I rub it quickly as I suck and drool over her breasts.

"Uh, yes," she sighs, "show it to me."

I slide two fingers inside her and slowly move them in and out of her.

"What's that, mommy?" I say to her sarcastically.

"Show me your big fucking cock, daddy. I want you to fill up my mouth," she replies earnestly.

I kiss her lips passionately, "Mmm, mommy's such a slut."

"I want your big cock, daddy. Give it to me."

I suck on her breasts and stand up facing her. She sits up and swivels around as I remove my shirt and toss it aside. She leans in and kisses my stomach, grabbing at my waistband and pulling down my pants. My cock dangles in front of her face, half erect.

She grabs it with one hand and slowly pumps it, pulling my foreskin over my head and retracting it multiple times until I'm at my full length.

"Oh my god, daddy," she exclaims, "I forgot how big and pink it is."

She strokes it and drools on my head, working in the saliva with my foreskin.

I look down at her, "Suck on me, mommy."

She looks up at me and pulls my foreskin all the way back. Opening her mouth, she rests my head on her plump lower lip and leans forward, wrapping her lips around it. She salivates over it in her mouth and slides more of me inside her. With one hand, she pumps my shaft, bunching up my foreskin against her lips while she sucks on my head.

"Uh, fuck mommy," I moan out.

She pushes me deeper inside her mouth and reaches around to squeeze my butt. Pulling me out of her wet mouth, she drools on my shaft and pumps me slowly.

"Does that feel good, daddy?" she looks up at me and kisses my cock, running her tongue around my head.

"You're so good," I reply.

I move towards the couch and lie down with my legs spread, pushing my hard cock towards her to continue. She crawls towards me and trails saliva down my shaft before returning my cock to her mouth.

Using her lips to push my foreskin down, she pumps my wet cock with her hand at a moderate pace.

"Uhh, mommy, yes," I let out as my head tilts back, "you're my little slut."

She moans with me in her mouth and runs her hand up my body to my chest. Opening her mouth wide, she takes my full length in her mouth and presses her lips around my wet shaft. She draws back slowly, moaning with pleasure until I slip out of her wet mouth.

She grabs my cock and drags my foreskin over my pink head and slowly tugs it back down, pumping it several times while sucking on my balls.

"Uhh, mommy!" I cry out as she strokes my wet, aching shaft.

"Yes, baby?" she affectionately replies. "What can mommy do for you?"

"Ride me," I respond.

"Does daddy want mommy's pussy?" she asks knowingly with a sly smile.

"Uh huh," I reply.

She gets up and goes to straddle me.

"Turn around," I instruct her, "I wanna see your ass bounce."

She giggles and turns around, slipping one leg on one side of me and straddling my lap. She grips my thick, hard cock and positions it at the entrance to her wet, pink snatch.

Sinking down onto my lap, I feel my cock stretch out her tight pussy. She quietly moans as I fill her up.

"Mmmmm, god daddy, you're so big."

She starts bobbing on my cock as I grab her hips and guide her up and down. She picks up the pace, almost pulling me out of her engorged pussy before engulfing every inch back inside her. Her moans get louder and more hurried as she works over my cock.

Leaning forward, she shakes her meaty ass up and down over my cock; her ass jiggling with every movement.

"Ahhh mommy, fuck," I moan out as I reach out and grab her ass.

She pushes her ass forwards and back over my cock, pulling my wet cock out of her before slipping it back in. I slap her ass and grab onto it as she works my shaft.

“Mmmm, daddy,” she moans out, her eyes closed and her mouth slightly agape.

She leans back up and bounces on my shaft as I reach around and wrap my hands around her breasts, pulling her towards me. She writhes over me; her meaty ass grinding against my body as she dips her hips down, pushing my cock into her.

I begin to thrust up into her quickly, the sound of her heavy breathing and moaning pushing me on. She reaches down with her hand and rubs her clit as I focus on her tight wet snatch.

“Yes, daddy!” she moans out. “More!”

I wrap my arms around her hips and thrust faster into her as she works her hips over me in circles.

“Yes, oh god, mmmm,” she cries out.

I roll her over onto her side and push her leg over allowing me to get in her from behind. I thrust into her, slapping up against her ass.

“Uhh, yes, yes,” she moans softly, “daddy, ya.”

I gently kiss her shoulder and neck as I slowly press deep into her.

"Lie on your stomach, baby,” I instruct her as I pull out from her dripping pussy.

She rolls over and writhes on the couch, pushing her ass out for me.

“Are you gonna fuck me from behind, daddy?” she asks. “Fuck me with your big cock, mmm, give it to me.”

I slap her meaty ass and straddle her as she moans. Pushing her legs together I position my cock at the entrance to her engorged wet pussy and push into her.

“Mmmm,” she moans as I slide every inch into her until my pelvis is up against her ass.

I grab her hips and thrust into her quickly and firmly, slowly building up my pace until I’m assaulting her drenched snatch, her ass rippling with each forceful thrust.

“Uhh, uhh, mmm, daddy,” she cries out.

Her tight grip on my cock tugs my foreskin back and forth and I can feel myself building up. I push deep inside her and lean over her as my aching cock erupts.

“Uhhhh fuck, mommy,” I cry out as I shoot several loads of cum inside her.

She laughs and looks back at me smiling as I’m perched over her.

“Better?” she asks.

“Much better,” I reply as I pull my wet cock out of her and sit back.

“Good. Now let me clean you up.”

She gets up and gets down on her knees, wrapping a hand around my shaft and enveloping the head of my aching cock in her mouth. She pulls her hand up my shaft towards her mouth, pulling all of the residual cum towards her mouth and licking it off. She looks up at me as she swallows it.

“Well, mister,” she says, “I should probably clean up. I wasn’t expecting this so I’ll be upstairs. I’ll see you for dinner, sweetie.”

She then looks back at me and smiles before taking off upstairs.

 

Published 
Written by JammyJamz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments