Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reluctant Decadence

"Bobby tells Jenny a story....."

47
7 Comments 7
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

'Bobby, what is the horniest experience you have ever had?' Jenny asks after cleaning herself up and changing into her loungewear.

'You mean apart from fucking you?' I ask as I watch her prepare herself a sandwich, whilst wondering if that nice tight ass is hurting beneath those grey shorts she is wearing.

She turns to me and rolls her eyes. 'I don't believe that for a minute. Do you want a sandwich?'

I shake my head. 'No thanks, I am going out for a meal later with the lads; it's Jacko's birthday.'

Jenny shrugs. 'Okay, well, let's take ourselves and your story into the conservatory.'

We sit in silence as Jenny eats her sandwich. As you know, she is cute and very accommodating, but I am busy thinking about what tale to tell her. She finishes her sandwich and settles back in her chair, taking a sip of wine.

'Well, go on, Bobby, tell me the horniest thing you have done, and I will keep repeating myself until you do fess up. You know I can be persistent when I want to be.'

'Why do you want to know?'

Jenny shrugs. 'Because I like your stories and your fantasies, you should know that by now.'

'I lost my virginity to my friend's mother. Is that horny enough for you?'

Jenny raises her eyebrows. 'Really? Which friend?'

I laugh. 'I'm hardly going to tell you that am I?'

'Spoilsport. Well, go on then tell me all about it, I am all ears.'

'I was eighteen, and my friend's mother had just turned forty, if you must know.'

Jenny lights a cigarette and takes a deep drag before blowing smoke rings. 'Quite an age difference. I take it she was a real MILF then?'

I nod. 'Oh yes, all my friends wanted to fuck her, and she knew it as well. However, I guess I must have been the chosen one.'

'What did she look like?'

'I'd say about five foot six, long dark hair, massive tits and a beautiful face. Her gorgeous brown eyes gave her a look of innocence, but there was an air of naughtiness about her.'

'How did it all come about?' Jenny asks, flicking her ash into the ashtray.

'At a Halloween party. My friend's mother had made a very potent punch for us all, as well as nibbles, of course. She was going to a party herself, so that meant we had the house all to ourselves later to get pissed and do whatever teenagers do.'

Jenny giggles. 'That's the kind of thing my mum does, isn't it? This one falls into the same category, the mums who want to appear cool in front of their children's friends.'

I nod. 'Exactly. Anyway, I was in the kitchen chatting to her, and I became conscious of the fact that I could see her nipples through her white t-shirt, and she was wearing these extremely tight black jeans that showed off her taut arse. The conversation turned a little flirty because the punch I had drank suddenly kicked in, and my confidence was sky-high. I thought to myself, you are on a winner here, Bobby, and then suddenly, mid-conversation, she told me that she had to go and start getting ready, and she just left me there, horny and hard.'

'That was very naughty of her,' Jenny admits.

'It was weird because she had never had that effect on me before. I went back to the party but needed a pee, so I went upstairs to the toilet. When I came out, my friend's mum was walking out of the adjoining bathroom, a towel wrapped around her head in a turban thing and another towel draped across her body, which scooped down a little so I could see her back. For some weird reason, I noticed her shoulders first and then her legs and the wiggle of her ass beneath the towel made me hard again.

‘I was just considering going back into the toilet for a quick wank when she turned and smiled at me and motioned for me to follow her, so I did, and we ended up in her bedroom.'

'Naughty bitch,' Jenny exclaims. 'A risk taker as well. Where was her husband?'

I shrug. 'I don't know; I was hardly thinking about the logistics at the time, Jenny, so I'm not going to start thinking about them now, am I?'

'No, I suppose not, carry on.'

'Once in the bedroom, I saw her chosen attire for the evening on her bed: a pair of black stockings, a black basque thing, frilly panties and a military cap. She had a pair of killer stiletto patent leather shoes at the side of the bed with chains on them. She noticed me looking at them and started giggling.

“Oh, I am going to a fancy dress, Bobby,” she said, “but one with a difference.”

Erika_Brian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erika_Brian

'I had only, at this point, had a couple of fumbles here and there with a few girls, yet here I was with this sexy, horny grown-ass woman stood before me who, when wearing that get-up, wouldn't look out of place in a hard-core porn film. Her eyes moved away from her gear and down to the outline of my hard cock that she could see through my jeans.

‘She moved her stuff off the bed and pushed me onto it before taking a silk scarf from the top drawer of her bedside table. She tied me to the bed before dropping her towel on the floor.’

“What do you think of my body, Bobby?” she asked. “You have been coveting it for quite a while, haven't you?”

'All I could do was nod. I was shocked, nervous and excited all in one, it was a bit of a head fuck, but literally, there wasn't time for me to give it too much thought.

“Time is of the essence, Bobby,” she whispered.

‘She quickly put on her basque and panties on and swiftly slid on her stockings. She then took the military cap and shoved her hair onto the top of her head before putting it on. Then she took some red lipstick and expertly applied a coat.'

'How did she put a basque on so fast? They usually take ages, well, at least they take me ages.'

'I don't know,' I snap. 'Maybe you girls call it something else, anyway; before I knew it, she was on the bed unzipping my jeans. She reached inside and pulled out my cock, giving it a quick lick before pulling my jeans straight down in one swift and quite practised movement.'

'Do you think she had done this kind of thing before?' Jenny asks. 'She sounds a bit predatory, to be honest.'

I snort, 'Trust me, Jenny, I couldn't care less if she had done it a hundred times, it was a very memorable way for me to lose my virginity, so I sincerely didn't give a fuck.'

Jenny grimaces and grinds out her cigarette. 'Quite clearly, she gives plenty of fucks out, doesn't she? To young guys as well.'

'You're not jealous, are you, Jenny?' I tease.

Jenny folds her arms. 'Not at all. For all you know, I might have fucked one of my friend's fathers.'

I look at her. 'Have you?'

She shakes her head. 'No, but it doesn't mean I haven't fantasised about doing so.'

I make a steeple with my fingers. 'Well, you can tell me all about that little fantasy of yours the next time we fuck, can't you? You know how I love our scenarios.'

'Maybe,' Jenny replies. 'Anyway, carry on with your story; you have started, so you may as well finish.'

'Are you sure? You seem to have become antsy suddenly, positively prickly.'

'I am not antsy or prickly,' Jenny exclaims. 'Go on, I am waiting for the grand finale.'

'She took my cock started sucking it, and I thought I was going to blow my load right there and then, but I managed to curb the urge. I think that was helped by the fact that I suddenly became paranoid that we would get caught.

‘She must have read my mind because suddenly, she got astride me and pulled her panties to one side and lowered herself onto me. Her pussy was so tight yet juicy and warm. Every movement she made was intense as she rode me hard.

‘It was fast and naughty, and this forbidden act obviously got her off because she came all over me, and I followed suit. I remember thinking at the time how brilliant this sex lark was and that if I could, I would do it every day for the rest of my life. That's it, my first sexual encounter and because of the situation and that alone it must be one of my horniest. What do you think?'

Jenny nods, drains her glass of wine, lights another cigarette, and sits there for a moment or two, all quiet and obviously deep in thought. Then she looks at me.

'You were eighteen?'

I nod.

'Halloween party?'

I nod again.

'We had a Halloween party that year.'

'We have a Halloween party every year, don't we?'

I watch, and I can literally hear Jenny's mind ticking over.

'And you haven't told anyone about this? Your friend has literally no idea that this has happened?'

I grin, 'Not until now.'

The colour drains from Jenny's face. 'No, please tell me you've just made that story up.'

I shake my head, 'No, it's all true. Secrets weigh heavily on me, Jenny, but it's been good to finally get it off my chest.'

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ChloeKlein
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments