Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My MILF Weekend - Part 2

"Planning and luck provided another opportunity to spend time with Tanya."

25
4 Comments 4
13.1k Views 13.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Author’s notes: To the best of my recollection all of the activities that happened between Tanya and me over the long weekend are true and fairly accurate. However, the dialog is mostly made up (who can remember what was said 50 years ago), with the exception of Tanya’s first come on to me, “Why don’t you start by helping me move these.” And the catchphrase that we used frequently, “Fair is fair” is an exact quote."

I woke up Sunday and tried to remember if I was dreaming or if my time with Tanya had been real.  I finally decided it really happened. My aunt made a wonderful brunch and then I spent a lot of the day helping her around her place and with errands.  In the afternoon, I headed over to the pool while my mind was churning with how I was going to be able to slip out and get to Tanya’s apartment. Surprisingly, the day went by quickly. Soon it was time for dinner and I still had no idea what to do or say.  But I was on a real lucky streak and as we were eating my cousin said that she’d made plans earlier in the week to meet up with some friends at a nightclub. My aunt asked me if I minded if she went to her weekly mahjong game.  She told me if I preferred she’d stay home and we could go to a movie.  I told her I’d be fine and soon they were both gone and I was heading to Tanya’s apartment.

I stood outside her door for a couple of minutes.  I couldn’t bring myself to knock; I was so nervous.  Yesterday had been spontaneous and I’d had no idea what was going to happen, but today, I had an idea of what was in store. I finally knocked and hoped when I said hello my voice didn’t crack. Tanya answered the door dressed in shorts and a t-shirt.  That didn’t matter to me, she still looked amazingly hot. She invited me in and closed the door.  She pulled me to her and soon our mouths were locked in another soul-stealing kiss.  When we broke the kiss she asked me if I would be willing to help her with some boxes that were in storage above a closet in her second bedroom. It looked like it was mostly a storage room even though it had a bed in it. She told me she needed to take them down and swap some things in and out. She said it would be easier for me to move the boxes down and put them back since I was a lot taller than her.  She brought in a step ladder and I could see why she needed some help. We spent about a half hour rearranging things in the boxes and then she said that was all she needed to do.

She put the step ladder and said, “I need a shower.  Do you want to join me?”

I said of course I’d join her knowing I’d be able to be close to her naked again.

We moved to her bedroom and took off our clothes.  Tanya was quicker than me since she only had the shorts and t-shirt on.  She headed to the bathroom to get the shower going.  I walked into the bathroom and saw the shower was pretty small so that meant we’d be very close in there. We hopped in once the water was comfortable She handed me a bar of soap and a loofah and told me to wash her back.  The day before, I really hadn’t noticed or touched Tanya’s very fine ass but I certainly made up for it as I lathered her backside and then used the loofah to clean her.  She turned back to me, took the soap and loofah and told me to turn around. She lathered my back and scrubbed me from neck to heels with the loofah.  It felt really good to be scrubbed by a “hot mom”.

She hung the loofah up and said we didn’t need it to scrub our fronts. We each used the soap to get a good lather in our hands and then started “washing” each other’s fronts. It wasn’t so much washing as it was grabbing, fondling, massaging each other. I spent time on her tits and pussy and she spent time on my raging hardon. The next thing I knew Tanya was on her knees and my dick was in her mouth again. She used her lips, tongue, hands to kiss, slurp and jerk my dick. I was making noises and as my knees got weak, reached over and took hold of the grab bar. I realized I was about to cum and told her.

Tanya said, “Don’t worry about it just enjoy the sensations.”

The next thing I knew I was cumming in her mouth. To be honest, I have no recollection if she swallowed or spit as my eyes were closed and I was holding on to the grab bar to keep from falling over.

Tanya gave me a couple of minutes to recuperate and then said what had become our catch phrase, “fair is fair.”

I didn’t need any more encouragement.  I dropped to me knees, she spread her legs and I began licking, sucking, nibbling and tongue fucking her pussy and clit.  I tried to remember and do things the way she’d told me the day before. I don’t know if I did but Tanya was moaning and quivering. All of a sudden, she moaned really loudly and sank to the floor.  I guess I had done okay. I gave her a few minutes to recover then helped her stand. We made sure all the soap was off, turned off the water, grabbed the nearby towels, stepped out and dried off.

Tanya led me back to her bedroom and she laid down on the bed with her ass up.  She told me she needed a massage. I’d rubbed a few shoulders and backs but really wasn’t much good at massages but I tried.  I started on her shoulders and slowly worked my way down her back. When I got to her ass, I realized I hadn’t touched it that much over the time we’d spent together. I started rubbing her ample ass. It was firm but had a sensual softness to it. Tanya seemed to enjoy it and told me to keep doing it.

I really wanted to reach between her legs and rub her pussy but her legs were close together so I just kept playing with her ass.

After a while, she looked back at me and said, “fair is fair.”

She got to her knees and told me to lie face down. Tanya obviously had more experience at massages. She started with my feet and then moved up my calves. I was hoping to get her to rub my dick so I spread my legs but she ignored that and continued up to my thighs and then my ass. She playfully slapped my ass then bent down and kissed it. I’d never had more than a shoulder rub before and my whole body was on fire.

She continued to work her way up from my ass to my back and then my shoulders. When she got to my shoulders, she leaned in and started kissing my neck and using her tongue to play with my ears. Then she laid down on top of me and started massaging me with her whole body. She used her tits on my back down to my ass and rubbed her pussy on my ass and legs.  I was rock hard again.

KeiMillerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiMillerTS

Tanya seemed to know when my dick was hard without ever seeing it or touching it. She rolled me over and before I knew what was happening, she sat up and drop her pussy over my dick. I kind of stammered out something about condoms but she told me she was on the pill.  My thoughts never went to STD’s so I was in a state of ecstasy. Tanya rode me, sometimes fast, sometimes slow, with her hips always moving.  She leaned down and we locked lips and dueled tongues.  I tried to suck her nipples but it was awkward so I just laid there moving my body with hers, watching her face, listening to her moans and moaning myself.

Tanya asked me, “Have you ever done this doggie style?”

I’d only fucked a couple of teenage girlfriends and it was always with me on top. I told her no. I wasn’t even sure what “doggie style” was. She pulled her pussy off my dick moved me over so she could be in the center of the bed and got on to her hands and knees. She told me to move around behind her and get between her spread legs. I did what she told me and she grabbed my dick and guided it into her sopping wet pussy. She told me to move in and out of her and as I did, she matched my rhythm. I put my hands on her hips so that she wouldn’t move away from me. I tried changing speeds, which Tanya liked, but I wasn’t very good at it. Finally, she told me to go as hard and fast as I could for as long as I could.

Tanya was making some amazing sounds and then her whole body shook. I kept going and she kept shaking and a few minutes later, I knew I was going to cum. I told Tanya and she reminded me about the pill and said to cum in her pussy. I accommodated her and shot a huge load into her. She collapsed onto the bed and I fell on top of her. She told me to keep my dick in her pussy until it fell out naturally, which it did a short time later.

I rolled off of Tanya and we laid there for a short time.  I asked if we could get something cold to drink and we got up and headed back to the living room.  Tanya went to the kitchen and came back with two glasses of cold water.  She said that would do more to quench our thirst then anything else. We sat on the couch and she cuddled up to me resting her head on my shoulder. I couldn’t believe I was sitting on a couch with a forty-something hot mom, naked.

Eventually, Tanya asked me when I had to be back at my aunt’s place.  I figured I had at least another hour but told her I could find a reason I wasn’t there if my aunt got home before me.  That was all the encouragement Tanya needed. She stood up in front of me and told me to stay seated. She started running her hands over her tits and lifting them towards her mouth. She couldn’t quite reach them with her tongue but that didn’t matter to me. It was so erotic just watching.  Then she ran one hand down to her pussy and started rubbing herself. That’s all my dick needed to finish getting hard again. She told me she wanted to make sure she was “sloppy wet” for me.

Tanya told me to lean back against the couch, she turned around and started to sit in my lap. Just before she was seated, she grabbed my dick and guided it into her “sloppy wet” pussy. She told me to just sit there and enjoy and she’d take care of us both. She encouraged me to play with her tits and I reached around her and grabbed her magnificent globes and rubbed, squeezed and pinched her nipples.

While I was playing with her tits, she was moving up and down on my dick. She told me she didn’t want me to slip out so kept the rhythm slow. I started kissing her neck and she told me to keep that up but also kiss and nibble her ears. I did what she wanted and she started sighing and then moaning.  I wanted to move so bad but every time I started to buck against her, she told me to stop.

Suddenly, Tanya started grinding her pussy onto my dick. The sounds she made picked up in intensity and soon she let out a deep groaning noise and her whole body shook.  That’s all I needed and I came in her pussy. Like the other times, she kept my softening dick in her pussy for as long as she could and when it popped out she slid off my lap next to me and pulled my mouth to hers and we started kissing, long, deep sexy.

It was late and Tanya said I needed to get back to my aunt’s place. She asked me when I was leaving and I told her Monday around noon. I told her I had to be home before my folks returned because I didn’t want there to be a gap between when I left the Valley and when I got home, in case my mom talked with her sister. Tanya asked if I could stop by for a little bit before I left and I told her I’d figure out a way to do that.

We both stood up. I got dressed, she didn’t. We hugged.  We kissed some more and then she told me to let myself out since she was naked. When she said “naked” I almost took my clothes off again just so I could spend more time with this hot mom. She saw I was hesitating and told me she’d see me tomorrow around noon. One more kiss and I opened the door, walked out and closed it.  I heard the locks turn and knew I couldn’t go back now.  I walked to the parking lot and approached my aunt’s place from that angle.

I realized my aunt was back from her mahjong game when I unlocked the door. She asked where I’d been and I told her I’d had a craving for some ice cream and had driven to a nearby strip mall that had a Baskin & Robbins. She told she had ice cream in the freezer and I said I wanted a hot fudge sundae. That seemed to satisfy her. We stayed up and chatted for a little longer. Then both went to bed before my cousin got home. I was already planning out how I’d get to Tanya’s the next day.

 

 

Published 
Written by darkroot50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments