Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My MILF Weekend - Part 1

"A teenage boy's dreams come true with the apartment manager"

33
8 Comments 8
19.4k Views 19.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"As a preface, this is my first story. To the best of my recollection all of the activities that happened between Tanya and me over the long weekend are true and fairly accurate. However, the dialog is mostly made up (who can remember what was said 50 years ago), with the exception of Tanya’s first come on to me, “Why don’t you start by helping me move these.” And the catchphrase that we used frequently, “Fair is fair” is an exact quote."

I was between my junior and senior years in high school and it was a holiday weekend.  Unfortunately, I had to work Friday night and by the time I was finished, my friends had all left town for the next three days.  When I got home my folks told me they were going to spend the weekend in Palm Springs and I was on my own. 

After thinking about it for a while I called my cousin, who was a few years older than me and lived with my aunt, and asked if they were going to be around that weekend.  She told me they were and asked if I wanted to spend the time with them.  My aunt was an amazing cook so I knew I wouldn’t be existing on fast food for the next three days, and the apartment complex they lived in had a nice pool.  I packed a bag and headed out to the Valley.

The next day my aunt told me that they had a planned shopping trip and would be gone most of the day.  She left me food for lunch and told me that the pool would probably be pretty empty as many of her neighbors had also gone away for the weekend.  All of that worked for me. I changed into swim trunks, grabbed a towel and some tanning lotion and headed to the pool.  Unlike most apartment pools, this one wasn’t in the center of the complex but was off on the side with a wood fence around it. 

When I got there a couple of young kids were playing in the pool so I grabbed a lounge chair, put on the lotion and lay back to enjoy the sunshine. Soon the kids disappeared so I jumped in the pool, swam some laps and then went back for more sun. I did that a couple of times when I heard the gate open. 

I looked over and this short, blonde, attractive woman with what appeared to be a nice rack walked in. She was wearing a short beach robe over a swimsuit of some type. At first, she didn’t see me but when she did, she turned around and went back out the gate. I figured she wanted to be alone or didn’t want a teenage boy watching her.

I decided I’d jump in the pool one more time, dry off with the sun and then go grab some lunch. Just as I was getting out of the pool, the blonde walked back in. 

She walked over to me and said, “I’m Tanya, the apartment manager.  Who are you?”

I told her my name - Jeff - and she asked who I was visiting.  I gave her my aunt’s name and apartment number. And that satisfied her.  Then she asked if I would be willing to help her move some things in her apartment.  In the back of my mind, I figured I could make a few bucks helping her out.  I told her I needed to dry off, she gave me her apartment number and told me to come by when I was ready to help.

I probably napped for a little while because when I became alert, I realized I was dry and I’d promised to help Tanya. I got my stuff together, put my t-shirt on and headed to her apartment.

I knocked, she opened the door and invited me in.  Tanya was still dressed in the short beach robe and, I assumed, her swimsuit. She asked if I wanted anything cold to drink and I opted for a soda. She told me to sit on the couch and she’d be right back. 

It took her a little longer than I thought it would but by only a few minutes. She had a soda and a glass of wine and sat down on the couch too.  She asked me where I went to school, class year, etc.  Just being sociable.  I asked her about managing the apartment complex and she said it would be great except for some of the tenants. We chatted some more and finished our drinks.

I finally asked her to show me what she needed help with and Tanya stood up and pulled the belt holding the robe closed. It opened to reveal an amazing pair of tits – the first time I’d seen a real woman’s tits in my life. I’m sure my mouth was hanging open as I stared.

Tanya said, “Why don’t you start by helping me move these?”

Tanya walked over to where I was sitting, took my hands and placed them on her amazing tits. Remember, this was the 60’s and not all teenage boys were as experienced as they seem to be today. I had a girlfriend and I’d played with her tits but they were teenage girl tits, not woman tits.  I’m sure my hands hardly moved but Tanya was smiling. 

She sat down next to me, reached over and pulled me to her and started to kiss me.  I responded and soon our tongues were touching and probing and our lips were locked together. At this point, I thought this was the greatest moment of my life.  But I was so wrong. She broke the kiss, stood up and held out her hand for me to take. 

Tanya said, “Let’s go find a more comfortable and quieter place.”

 First, she led me to her front door, flipped a sign that said she’d back in a couple of hours and then closed and locked it. Then she led me down a short hallway to her bedroom. Again, I’m sure my mouth was still hanging open.

Once we were inside, Tanya closed the bedroom door and locked it too. She told me to take my t-shirt off, then shrugged her shoulders and the robe floated to the floor. She had obviously been wearing a bikini the whole time because the bottoms were still on. She walked over to me after I’d thrown my t-shirt on the floor and pulled me to her.  Our lips locked again and our tongues starting dancing together. My hands returned to those magnificent tits and this time I was able to move my hands and rub and squeeze her tits and play with her nipples.

The next thing I knew, Tanya’s hand was on my trunks rubbing my extremely hard teenage dick.  I figured if she could do that to me I could do it to her so I moved one hand down to her bikini bottoms and started rubbing her pussy.  The heat from her pussy almost made me move my hand away but I didn’t.

TastyMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TastyMia

Tanya broke the kiss again and said, “Let’s get these trunks off.”

I quickly undid the string, she pulled them down my legs and I flipped them towards the wall. She told me to remove her bikini bottoms so I hooked my thumbs inside them, pulled them away from her and slid them down her legs.

My hand immediately went back to her pussy and I was stunned at how wet she was.  My girlfriend never got that wet from me just touching her through her panties. Tanya’s hand returned to my dick and she maneuvered us close to the bed and sat us down. She told me to suck her tits, especially her nipples. I did as I was told and my mouth and tongue started playing with her tits. 

Tanya leaned in close and whispered in my ear, “You can bite the nipples, just not too hard.”

I’d never done that before and didn’t want to hurt her but she provided guidance on what was too hard, too soft and just right. My hand was still locked on to her pussy and her hand was locked around my dick.

Tanya asked me if I’d ever had a blow job.  I told her a couple from my girlfriend but I wasn’t sure what was so great about them.

Tanya said, “You’ve never had a blowjob from me.”

The next thing I knew her head was in my lap and my dick was in her mouth.  All thoughts of her tits were driven from my mind.  With a little push from Tanya, I fell back on the bed and she crawled up beside me. She pushed me further onto the bed and then proceeded to lick, slurp, suck and eventually swallow my dick. I just lay there in sex heaven.

She stopped for a second and whispered, “Please tell me when you’re going to cum.”

I have no idea how long the blowjob lasted, probably a lot less time than I thought. I told her I was going to cum and she took me out of her mouth and stroked me, telling me she wanted me to cum on her tits.  Too soon the inevitable happened and I shot the biggest load of my life onto her tits.

Like I said, I was in sex heaven, and figured that was where we would stop. However, Tanya wasn’t ready to quit yet.  She asked me if I’d ever eaten pussy.  I told her no but I’d read stories about guys doing that.

Tanya said, “Well, you’re going to eat mine. Fair is fair.”

She moved up to the head of the bed, spread her legs and pulled her knees up.  I wasn’t sure exactly how to “eat pussy” but Tanya gave me some basic instructions to get me started.  Just like when I was biting her nipples, she gave me guidance on what she liked.  I’m sure it was some of the worst DATY of her life but I developed a life-long love for eating pussy that day. Tanya encouraged me to insert a finger while I was licking her and told me about paying attention to her clit. While I don’t think I lasted that long with the blow job I know I spent a lot of time pleasing her. When I fucked my girlfriend, she would have one orgasm and then call it quits. Not Tanya.  Sometimes her crotch bucked up into my face, other times she clamped her legs around my head. All the time she moaned and when she orgasmed, she yelled. I knew I was doing something right.

Eventually, she said, “I need a break. Let’s go get something cold to drink.”

I was in a daze. Here I was walking around an apartment, naked, with an attractive forty-something MILF (in my day we just called them 'hot moms'). She asked me if I wanted wine but I thought that would be too much so she got me a soda and herself a glass of wine. We sat around and talked some more and then Tanya stood up, took my hand and headed back for the bedroom.  When we got there, I asked if I could eat her pussy again.

Tanya said, “Of course, but first, suck my tits.”

We started again, me licking, sucking, biting, and her softly moaning. I moved my hand to her pussy and inserted a finger and began finger fucking her. The moans became more intense and she finally pushed my head down to her pussy. I moved her further on the bed and she grabbed a pillow and stuck it under her ass.  I tried to use all the things she’d told me before and I must have done something right because her knees clamped around my head and she yelled again.  I continued to eat her and she continued to moan, yell, and orgasm. 

Finally, she said she had to stop and that “fair was fair.” She slid down to my dick, sucked it into her mouth and began another enthusiastic blowjob. I told her I was close to coming and she told me she was going to turn around and I should cum on her ass.  As soon as she changed position, I shot off all over her ass.

We lay there for a while. We made out some more.  No girl I’d ever kissed worked her tongue like Tanya.  It finally dawned on me that my aunt and cousin would be home soon and I didn’t want them not to be able to find me.  We got dressed, or at least I did.  Tanya just slipped her beach robe on without tying it.

She walked me to the door and told me not to mention anything to my aunt. Why would I do that? She asked me to change her sign on the way out, gave me another deep kiss and asked if I could help her again on Sunday evening.  Who was I to say no to that offer? 

I got back to my aunt’s apartment and immediately hopped in the shower. By the time I got out, my aunt and cousin were home.  They both commented that I looked tired.  I told them I’d probably stayed in the sun too long.  My aunt made an amazing dinner and since I was so worn out I went to bed early.  Sleep was hard to come by since my mind couldn’t let go of all that had happened that afternoon.  All I knew was I had tomorrow evening to look forward to.

 

 

Published 
Written by darkroot50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments