Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giving Herself Up (Chapter 3)

27
8 Comments 8
11.3k Views 11.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Danielle has just lied to her husband about being in my house."

She looks up at me, her eyes almost desperate as she realises I've just heard her lie to her husband about being here in my house. "It's just easier this way," She shrugs.

I nod and pull out a bottle of red. It's not a patch on the stuff we just finished but you wouldn't say no either. I wave it in her direction and she nods as I see her finish her final drops with relish. Yup, she's definitely relaxing and you can see the stress of normality disappearing. As I open the bottle, half looking at her and half focused on the task in hand, I can see her looking around the house.

She picks up a small stone statue of a woman and almost drops it as she doesn't realise quite how heavy it is. "Oh gosh, sorry."

I pretend not to have noticed and just smile, "Beautiful, isn't it? Carved from river stone in Zimbabwe, I was there about three years ago and spent hours watching them. This old man had been working on that particular one for over four weeks, sitting in the cool river, washing and chiselling underwater to prevent cracks."

She places it down and runs her fingers over it, feeling the softness of the stone and the perfect curves that seem to cling to her light touch. "An incredible piece from a real artist. Here, your wine." I hand her another glass and take her old one away. She smiles a kind thank you and tastes the wine.

"Take a seat, take a seat," I point as I sit down on the sofa across from her, taking in the curve of her leg as the slit rides high up her sculpted thigh.

It feels formal and awkward until she giggles and bursts out with, "You know, when you first moved in here I was so excited."

I look at her as though she's just thrown my wine all over her face. I could not be more shocked and she can see that and breaks into laughter. I can't help but laugh with her and we sit there laughing away, my eyes drawn to her heaving breasts as she relaxes with each breathless laugh into the sofa. Untying her ponytail and splaying her hair out, her eyes focused on me as she does that, relishing her moment of control.

Leaning forward, "You can't just say that and leave it hanging Danielle, you have me hooked here..."

Grinning she picks up her glass and with a sip of wine and another little giggle she looks over the rim at me and starts, "I can't believe that slipped out." She bites her lip and looks at me before sighing, "Oh god, here we go! Well, you've probably noticed everybody here is a certain type of person."

I nod my understanding. "Yeah, but a few still manage to stick out," I grin back.

She takes another sip with a little murmur of approval and bites her lip, "Well, I spoke to Tania, remember her, the realtor? She told me about you, in fact, she told me quite a lot about you..."

The air definitely becoming thick with tension again as I think back to that celebratory afternoon in the house. A small smile playing on my face, "And just what did dear, sweet, not so innocent Tania tell you?"

"She said that you were young, English, funny and that you, well, that you will definitely cause some ripples. She might have told us about the day you moved in too." And with that last line, she re-crossed her legs and sat there waiting, some kind of bombshell of information dropped.

"And that had you excited?"

"You have no idea how boring this place can be, I just didn't think it would be me that got tangled up! I was sure Elizabeth at number 42 would have been over here by now, flaunting those eighteen-month-old globes around."

I look at her, shocked.

"Oh come on, I'm sure you noticed, as if we didn't!"

Her wine glass is now empty after that little nervous speech and I grin, "I'm going to fill up that glass and then you're gonna tell me all about this mad neighbourhood."

She giggles, "Deal."

I sit back down after pouring her glass and look at her. Enjoying her relaxing on my sofa. She's really owning that sofa, the tops of her breasts rising and falling against the thin material of her dress that is now revealing far more than she had planned.

We start to gossip as she drinks and I drink. Hearing about why Elizabeth was gifted her new assets by her husband and just what he'd been up to to make him feel that level of guilt. How Danielle's neighbours on the other side have an open marriage but he doesn't seem to know it. With each indiscretion, I start to get more of a feel for the place and how wrong I'd been.

Finally, at the end of the bottle, I look at Danielle, "So that leaves you..."

She giggles again and every time she does, the old Danielle, the one who definitely has lots of her own stories comes out. "Me? What could you possibly think I am up to?" her hand flutters to her heart in mock innocence but only attracts my attention to her breasts.

"You."

I watch as she stands slowly and deliberately. Smoothing her dress down her legs as she puts her glass down. I follow suit as I stay seated watching her. Slow, certain steps as she covers the distance between us, a small knowing smile on her face as she looks me up and down.

As she reaches me she very carefully raises her knee and places it to the left of my leg on the sofa before swinging her other leg over. She's now straddling me on the sofa, even with the difference in height my eyes are filled by her enormous breasts. She places her hands in my hair and points my face up to hers and grins, "I don't have any secrets to tell... yet."

Our eyes lock and I slide my hands inch by inch up her thighs, feeling the strain of her muscles through her soft skin, her dress, perfectly designed to allow my hands an easy journey. She thinks she's teasing me as she starts to slowly grind on my lap, her hands in my hair as she leans down and brushes her lips to my cheek before whispering in my ear, "I saw you after the party. With that girl. In your pool. I saw your eyes look past her at my windows. I was there, watching you, watching you take her. My pussy was so wet as I touched it, wanting to be in the pool with you, wanting you to touch me."

I run my fingertips slowly up her body, over the great curves of her breasts, my right staying to delicately trace over the tops of her breasts. My left up to her throat and I gently prise her away from my face so I can look her in the eyes. She starts to speak and I silence her with my thumb, pressing her lower lip down. She is now grinding in small circles on my thick hard cock and I'm enjoying every second. I begin, "Not now, not yet. You aren't ready yet. Tonight, your husband will come home and you will give yourself to him."

She starts to speak again and I silence her with my hands again, this time covering her mouth as I look sternly into those excited eyes. Feeling her lips kiss my hand as her hands run down my chest, her elegant nails tracing over the hardness beneath my t-shirt. "If, tonight, he doesn't please you, if he doesn't fuck you like you need, like you deserve, if he doesn't make this incredible body come alive, you will send me a message that says, 'Tomorrow I'm yours.'" With every word, she has been grinding more urgently against me.

AmyStafford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyStafford

I stop her moving with my hand on her hip, "If, on the other hand, he pleases you and I've managed to reignite your marriage, you message me, 'Thanks,' and then bring me another bottle of that wine."

Danielle laughs a little laugh even as her hands explore my body still. She whimpers as I remove my hand from her mouth and she leans in to kiss my cheek and neck. Her hips rocking her back and forth on my lap, grinding down against my cock. She presses her forehead to mine and looking me in the eyes, mouths, "Please, now, I need it. Take me, Nick."

I run my thumb over her lip as my hand in her hair holds her still. I kiss up her jawline and suck her earlobe between my lips as I whisper, "Tomorrow. Tomorrow if you come here, you will be all mine, this body will mine, these lips."

I stand with her in my arms, her legs wrapped around my legs and walk her to my front door. Pinning her there, I drop her lightly to her feet and raise her arms above her head. Pressing my thigh between her legs, as my free hand traces down her arms and over her breasts, "If you send that message, tomorrow you come here at 11 am, wearing heels, that light blue summer dress and nothing else."

She moans and whimpers as I press my thigh against her harder, her eyes wide looking up at me, making one last plea. I smile and pressing a small kiss to her cheek, whisper in her ear, "I knew you were watching that day. I was thinking of you."

I step back my eyes on hers and open the door for her to leave.

She gives me one last look before slipping out the door and back to her house.

Closing the door I groan at my own frustration but know this is for the best. I want her to be more than just a bit of fun. I want all of her. Fuck Bryan for turning that sexy wild child into whatever it is she is now.

I flick on the TV and try not to count the hours as I drink a few beers. Just as I'm about to head up to bed my phone goes:

"I'm yours tomorrow."

Published 
Written by boyofsummer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments