Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cabana - Part 5

"Mrs. Harper takes Cheryl's place on a Saturday afternoon"

79
4 Comments 4
14.6k Views 14.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"As requested once again, the story continues... Thanks to everyone who has read and commented on this series, I appreciate the support and hope you enjoy it."

I sat in my truck outside the Walmart and waited for Cheryl to arrive. She had texted me to be here for noon and to park in the same place as last time. My cock was already semi-hard and twitching at the thought of fucking her sweet little pussy again as I anxiously watched for the black Escalade to appear.

A white Sante Fe with tinted windows pulled up beside my truck and parked. I nervously looked around for Cheryl as the driver’s door opened and Mrs. Harper stepped out. She gave me a smile and stopped at my open window.

“Oh, hello, Mrs. Harper.”

“Hello,” she replied. “Have you been waiting long?”

“Waiting? No, I just got here,” I lied.

She grinned slyly and moved closer to the door, putting her hands on the window frames. The buttons on her pale blue shirt strained to hold in the massive cleavage trapped underneath as she leaned towards me.

“Cheryl asked me to meet you here.”

“Oh?”

“I would like to have a chat with you. Do you mind joining me in my car? We will go for a little drive.”

“Uh, sure.”

She smiled and returned to her car as I locked up my truck. I climbed into the passenger front seat.

“Buckle up,” she instructed as she pulled away.

I did up the seatbelt and looked at her as she drove out of the lot and onto the street. Her short white skirt rode up and exposed an expanse of smooth thigh, tanned and firm. She caught me looking at her and smiled as she hiked it up a little higher.

“So, Cheryl tells me that you have a crush on your friend’s mother,” she stated. “Or maybe a… desire for…would be more accurate.”

She glanced over with a questioning look.

“Uh, well…”

“Don’t be shy,” she giggled. “I know all about your 'swimming lessons' with Cheryl."

“You do?”

“I do. Cheryl and I are very close, we share a lot of things,” she continued. “Like you.”

She moved her right hand to my thigh and gently squeezed before running her hand to my knee and then to my crotch.

“She speaks very highly of you. I was wondering if perhaps I was the mother she referred to? The one with the huge breasts that you fantasize about?”

“Uh, yes,” I admitted. “I do think about you.”

“That’s very flattering,” she said with a big smile. “I find it warm. Would you mind unbuttoning my shirt for me?”

I reached over and popped the buttons open, my fingers grazing the ample flesh beneath as she drove. Her large breasts pulled the shirt open and exposed the nearly bare globes to my hungry eyes.

“That’s better,” she sighed. “It’s getting hot in here.”

I couldn’t pull my eyes away from the jiggly mounds, they were mesmerizing, beautiful and huge.

“Would you like to touch them?”

“Oh yeah,” I answered.

She giggled as my hand gently cupped her right breast. It felt smooth and heavy as it filled my hand and I gently squeezed. The thumb-sized nipple pushed into my palm and hardened as I gently kneaded.

“Here we are,” she announced.

She pulled into the driveway and tapped the door opener for the garage, pulling inside and then closing the door as she shut the car off.

“Come along,” she said as she stepped out of the car.

I followed her inside and stopped in the kitchen as she put her purse and keys on the table.

“This is a rental property I own,” she explained as she gestured around the rooms. “My little haven.”

“You don’t rent it out?” I asked.

“No, not for a few years,” she replied. “It’s nice having a private space for myself.”

My eyes were drawn to the huge breasts gently swaying under the open shirt. Her eyes dropped to the distinct bulge in my shorts. She smiled and walked down the hallway to the bedroom. I followed, my eyes taking in her curvy hips and ass. She looked better than I remembered.

“Now, where were we?” she teased. “Oh, yes, you were feeling these.”

She took off the shirt and stood in front of me, grabbing my hands and placing them on her jiggling mounds as she pushed her pelvis to mine. Her hands cupped my ass and she ground herself into me as we kissed.

Her hands tugged on my shorts and pulled them down, my hard cock rubbing against her belly as it slipped out. I took off my t-shirt and sat on the end of the bed as she wiggled out her skirt, parting my legs and pulling her towards me. As she moved close I took a fat nipple into my mouth and cupped her huge tits, suckling as she ran her hands through my hair.

"Ooh, don't forget the other one," she purred while holding my head steady.

As I was suckling each of the fat nipples and running my tongue around them in little circles she moved her hands to my shoulders and rubbed gently before pushing me back onto the bed.

"Move up a little," she instructed.

I moved up the bed and she climbed between my legs. Her huge melons dangled over my swollen cock as she began kissing my stomach, the glorious globes rubbing across my cock and upper thighs. She looked up at me and smiled.

"You like that, do you?"

"Oh yes, I do."

"Well, you're going to like this more," she announced as she moved down and took the fat tip of my cock between her lips.

She sucked on the swollen mushroom before sliding her mouth further down the thick shaft and letting her tongue drag along the sensitive underside. I shivered as she slowly pulled her mouth back up and released me from the grip of her pouty lips.

Her tongue flicked out and travelled down the length, licking and lashing as it continued to my balls. She licked and sucked on both before moving back to the tip, her tongue swirling around the purplish tip vigorously as her eyes met mine.

"Such a nice cock," she complimented as she began to crawl up my body. "Time for you to taste me.”

She straddled my neck and suddenly her big, pouty and bald pussy glistened in front of my eyes. She sat on my face as my tongue slipped between the big, pouty lips and into the wet crevice of her pussy. I licked and lapped, buzzing my tongue over her clit as she moaned and writhed above me. Managing to get my arms around her thighs I found her fat nipples with my fingers, pinching and twisting them as I sucked her clit between my lips.

"Oh fuck! Oh, just like that!" she shrieked.

Dicksucker08
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dicksucker08

I kept her clit between my lips as she shuddered and uttered a deep guttural moan of pleasure, pinching her big buds with my fingers as her juice soaked my face. She quivered and shook for a moment before letting out a deep sigh and relaxing as I moved my mouth away to catch my breath.

"Damn, you are good," she praised before moving off and laying on the bed next to me.

Her hand found my throbbing cock and slowly stroked it as she ran her tongue over my lips and chin. I pulled her head close and kissed her deeply, pushing my tongue into her hungry mouth so she could taste herself. After a moment she pulled away and smiled.

"Now I want to go for a ride," she announced as she shook my cock with her hand. "I want this inside of me."

"Jump on," I replied with a grin.

She maneuvered herself across my torso and lined up my swollen prick with her wet, hungry cunt. She took me in a few inches, moved up and then sat herself down, enveloping my shaft in her silky heat. We both groaned as my cock filled her up and her hands went to my chest. With slow motions she began moving her hips, grinding herself into me as she rocked back and forth, her huge tits swaying with the motion. I grabbed one in each hand as she sat upright and began to ride me harder, bouncing up and down as she fucked me.

She threw her head back and moved her arms behind her, leaning back as she writhed on top of me. My cock was aching and felt like it would break if she went any further back, the feeling adding to the pleasure of her cunt gripping me tightly.

In a quick motion, she moved her hands back to my chest and shuddered violently, another orgasm wracking her mature body as my swollen prick massaged her insides. Sweat dripped from her forehead and onto my chest as she groaned loudly and quivered.

"Oh my," she gasped as she collapsed on my chest.

She huffed and puffed as she caught her breath. I slowly moved my hips, keeping my cock inside of her silky pussy and slowly sliding it back and forth as she recovered.

"Oh, you have a great cock," she praised.

"Thanks," I chuckled. "You have a great pussy."

She giggled. "Glad you like it."

"I do," I said as I pushed my hips up and drove it into her.

She gasped and gave me a big grin before leaning close to my ear.

"Time for a big finish," she growled. "Live your fantasy. Fuck my tits and cum on my face."

She slid off of me, rolled onto her back and spread her arms apart. I quickly straddled her, putting my aching cock between her huge pillows and wrapping them around it. I began pumping and she put her hands on mine, keeping the soft mounds together as I began thrusting furiously.

"Ooh, that's it, baby boy, fuck those tits you dream about," she urged.

I moaned as I watched the fat tip poke out and graze her chin, immensely turned on by the sexy, wicked look on her face. Her eyes twinkled brightly as she continued to growl.

"That's it, come on... give me that big load, baby boy."

"Oh, fuck," I groaned as the pressure built. "You're so fucking hot..."

"Yes, hot for your cum!" she hissed. "Come on, give it to me!"

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned as I reached the point of no return.

I grabbed my cock and jerked it furiously as my balls exploded and sent streams of the hot, pearly liquid streaking across her face and chest, rope after rope of the hot cream hitting her forehead, cheeks and chin. Cum dappled her tits, glistening drops on the huge pillowy mounds and a stream running between them as my balls emptied out a massive load. My body shook violently as the orgasm sucked my prostate into my stomach and forced every drop from me, a gut-wrenching and massive climax like never before. I stopped jerking and just held my cock in my hand as the orgasm subsided.

"Wow!" she gasped. "You do have huge loads!"

"Oh, fuck," I replied as I gasped for breath.

"Ooh, bring that here, baby boy," she cooed as she reached for my cock.

I slid up and she raised her head towards me, taking my still tingling cock into her mouth. I watched in awe as it disappeared between her cum-covered lips, amazed at how sexy she looked as she pulled it out and rubbed it over her face before sucking it clean again. After a few moments, she dropped her head back and let my now-softened cock hang freely.

"Wow, Mrs. Harper, that was one of the biggest loads of my life," I admitted. "Holy shit."

"I think you can call me Debbie now," she giggled.

I lay down on the bed and rested in silence as she went into the adjoining washroom. When she returned she picked up her skirt and blouse, slowly dressing as she smiled at me.

"So, I usually go shopping on Saturdays," she said as she tossed me my shorts. "I would like you to join me on occasion, if you're interested."

"Very interested," I admitted. "Anytime you want."

"That's what I was hoping to hear you say," she grinned. "Now get dressed, I have shopping to do."

I pulled on my shorts & shirt, followed her to the car and we were on our way back to the parking lot.

"Now, I expect the same confidentiality as Cheryl, okay?"

"For sure," I promised. "No one will ever hear about it from me."

"Good," she said with a smile. "I have your number from Cheryl, and I will contact you. You won't try to contact me."

I nodded in agreement.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Good. I think you will enjoy our arrangement, don't you?"

"Yes," I agreed. "I want to see you again."

We pulled into the lot and she stopped next to my truck, putting the car in park.

"I really enjoyed our chat, baby boy," she grinned as she squeezed my thigh.

"Me, too," I replied.

"See you soon," she promised as I closed the door.

She quickly backed up and drove away, leaving me standing next to my truck. I got in and drove home, replaying the encounter in my head over and over. By the time I arrived my cock was hardened and I was wishing for another go at Debbie. My phone buzzed as I was unlocking the front door.

"Hello," I answered.

"I hear you enjoyed your shopping today."

It was Cheryl.

"Yes, very much."

"Deb did as well. She was very pleased with your shopping expertise," she giggled.

"I'm glad to hear that," I replied.

"Next Sunday, noon. Swimming lessons."

"Sure, I will be there."

"Be on time, baby boy," she giggled before ending the call.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments