Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cabana - Part 2

"One swim leads to another"

108
12 Comments 12
29.9k Views 29.9k
928 words 928 words

"Obviously we need to keep this just between us," Cheryl stated as she led me to the pool.

"Of course," I assured her. "I don't kiss and tell, don't worry."

She let go of my hand as she slipped over the edge and into the water. Her head went under and she was suspended for a moment, her blonde hair fanning out around her pretty face. She broke the surface and let out a deep breath.

"Oh, I feel soooo good now," she grinned. "Come and join me."

I slid into the water and its sudden coolness enveloped me.

"Yeah," I agreed. "Feels good."

"Yes, you do," she teased as she turned and swam to the end of the pool.

I watched as she rolled onto her back and slowly made her way back to me. My mind was racing.

I just fucked Brian's mom... what if his dad finds out? He's gonna fuck me up... so will Brian... shit, what the fuck did I do... fuck, she's hot...

She rolled over and wrapped herself around me, her legs around my waist and hands clasped behind my neck.

"So, you mentioned that you thought of this before," she reminded me.

"Yeah, many times," I admitted as my hands cupped her ass cheeks.

"For how long?" she quizzed.

"Years," I laughed.

"Hmm, you were a horny boy then," she giggled. "Did you always get hard looking at your friend's moms?"

"Uh... yeah."

"Did you imagine fucking them?" she asked as she rubbed her pelvis into me.

"Yeah."

"And watching them suck your cock?" she whispered before licking my lips.

"Yeah," I whispered back.

Her tongue pushed between my lips and touched mine, wriggling around as our lips pressed together.

She pulled back and giggled.

"How about using your tongue?" she asked as she wiggled hers at me. "Did you imagine eating some pussy?"

My cock was rock hard and poking into her bottom. She wriggled and moved until it was trapped between her pussy and my stomach. Her pelvis rocked slowly as she rubbed herself along my shaft.

I ran my tongue over her lips as we turned in the water and moved to the edge of the pool.

"I'm going to eat yours," I whispered.

"Ahh!" she shrieked as I lifted her out of the water and sat her on the edge of the pool.

I put her legs over my shoulders as she leaned back on her hands. Her velvety folds were at eye level, inviting me to taste her. I didn't waste time and gave a slow lick between the folds, getting a gasp in return. My tongue flickered around and inside of her, working her into a frenzy as it buzzed her clit. I grabbed it between my lips and sucked vigorously, holding her down as she wriggled and bucked to orgasm.

YOURDREAMBOYz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YOURDREAMBOYz

Once she stopped quivering I pulled my face away and licked my lips, tasting the juices that covered my chin. She smiled down at me and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Trade places with me," she said huskily.

I moved down the wall to the shallow end of the pool and hopped up onto the edge as she slid into the water. She moved between my legs and wrapped her hands around my swollen meat.

"My turn to taste," she announced as she took the fat tip between her lips.

I watched as her hands dropped away and she took me into her mouth. She sucked slowly, inching her way down and back up to the tip as she tried to take the entire length into her mouth. I leaned back on my hands and began trying to thrust myself into her mouth.

"Easy, big boy," she sputtered.

I stopped moving and she wrapped one hand around the base of my shaft. She gripped me tight as her tongue began traveling along the shaft and swirling around the tip. Her lips slid along the underside, top to bottom, before taking me into her mouth again. She sucked slowly, teasing me to the point of no return and gripped my thigh as she began to bob her head faster.

I leaned my head back, closed my eyes and groaned loudly as I exploded, my steaming load going down her throat and filling her mouth as she kept her lips locked around me. As the throbbing subsided I looked down at her and watched as she sucked the last drops out of my softening cock.

She let it fall from her mouth and looked up me, a few droplets along the corner of her mouth the only reminder of the load I had just pumped out. She licked her lips and gave me a big smile.

"Yummy," she giggled.

I slid into the pool and put my arm around her, drawing her tight to me as we kissed.

"That," I sighed, "was fucking great."

"Thanks," she giggled. "I liked it, too."

We moved apart and floated in the water for a few moments, both of us silent and looking at the other.

"He goes fishing a lot," she said with a smile. "Usually they both go, unless Brian is working."

"Brian works long hours," I added.

"Yes, he's seldom here as a matter of fact," she continued. "I have plenty of time to myself. I wouldn't mind some company."

"Well, maybe you can let me know when you want to visit," I suggested.

She moved closer and wrapped herself around me again.

"Oh, I will," she promised, before putting her mouth on mine.

***

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments