Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beth's Awakening

"Horney housewife catches and seduces the pool boy."

168
29 Comments 29
11.6k Views 11.6k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first attempt to write a story from a woman's point of view. I hope you enjoy it."

Beth Stevens woke up in her plush king-size bed; stretching out, she could feel the silky fabric of her satin sheets against her skin. Rolling over towards her husband's side, she could smell his scent on the sheets. Her husband Mike had been traveling a lot for work since he got that last promotion. Beth was happy about all the extra income, but she hated being alone so much. At only thirty-six years old, she had sexual needs that were no longer being met regularly. It had been weeks since Mike last touched her, and she longed for some sexual pleasure.

She closed her eyes and thought of the erotic story she had been reading the night before. She imagined it was her being seduced by the strong, muscular guy from the story. Lying on her back, her hands wandered over her breasts through the thin, silky night shirt she wore. Her nipples hardened as her hands delicately caressed them. She could feel the swollen nubs pushing up against her hands, begging to be touched.

Her left hand slid lower over her body, down across her stomach, till it reached the burning center of her desire. Her silk lace panties were already wet from the anticipation of her touch. Her hand ran down over the center of her panty-cover mound. She rubbed her finger around in a circle over the top of her pussy. Her back arched as her body writhed from the pleasure building up deep in her loins. Just then, the doorbell rang, snapping her out of her fantasy.

"Damn it, who can that be?"

She got up and looked out the window to see Jim's black truck out front. Crap, she forgot about Jim coming over to clean and service their pool today. Jim was the college son of one of their neighbors. He was home for the summer, and they had agreed to have him clean their pool and do other things around the house for them. She had known Jim for a long time but hadn't seen him in two years since he started college. She threw on her robe and went downstairs. As she opened the front door, all she saw was this big, buff blonde guy standing there. He was six foot one, muscular with broad shoulders and big, strong arms. He had on a pair of tight swim shorts and a tank top. She must have stood there gaping at him and lost track of her senses.

"Beth," he said, snapping her back to reality.

"Oh my God, Jim? she said, surprised.

"Yep," he replied.

"Oh my, look at you; what happened to little Jimmy?" she laughed.

"I grew up, I guess,"

"Come here,"

They hugged, and when he pulled her close to him, she could feel his huge cock press against her stomach. A fire started to burn inside where his cock was touching, and it quickly spread straight to her pussy. She could feel her pussy moisten with lust. Breaking the hug, she showed him into the house. They spent a few minutes talking and catching up, and then she showed him how to get to the backyard.

"I'm going to change, and I'll be out in a few," she told him as he went outside.

Beth watched him walk out through the windows in their French doors, looking at his broad shoulders and how they tapered to his tight waist. She watched how his tight ass filled out his swim shorts and moved as he strolled toward her pool. Lost in a mini daydream, her hand had moved down on its own and was now rubbing her pussy through her soaked panties. What the hell am I doing? she thought as she came out of her daze. I have to get a grip on myself.

She went up to her room and started looking for a swimsuit to put on. She was digging through her swimsuit drawer when she noticed movement through her bedroom window. Jim was out by the pool and was taking off his shirt. She watched as he exposed his muscular upper body. His chest was nicely filled out with washboard abs. Her pussy started to tingle again and began to override her normal thought process.

With her pussy now in control, she reached back into her drawer and pulled out her tiny red bikini. Beth slipped the bikini on and gazed at herself in front of her full-length mirror. Not bad, she thought as she turned around and examined her reflection. Beth was five foot two inches tall and weighed one hundred and twenty pounds. She had 34D breasts with a tiny waist and full hips with a nice ass. She looked at how the bikini fit her and showed off her breasts and ass. Her dark, tanned skin from all the time out by the pool made a good contrast.

This should get his attention, she thought to herself.

Beth had a beautiful, young face with full, pouty lips. She had sexy, deep brown eyes and a small nose. Her dark brown hair was long and wavey and framed her face perfectly. Beth hardly ever wore lots of makeup; she didn't need it, so she put her dark brown hair up in a ponytail and took one last look before she went downstairs. She grabbed a towel from her laundry room and some suntan lotion and headed out to the pool.

She looked over her shoulder to ensure Jim watched her as she strolled across the patio. She could almost feel the heat from his gaze on her succulent ass. She laid her towel down on a chair and sat down. She started putting the sun tan lotion on her body; she could see Jim was watching her through her dark-tinted sunglasses. Her lust-fueled pussy was still in control of her body, so her movement became more erotic as she massaged the lotion into her skin. She kept an eye on Jim the whole time, making sure he got a good show. She could tell the performance was working because he had stopped cleaning the pool as he stood there watching her.

She watched him as he finally started cleaning the pool again. As he made his way around the pool closer to her, she spread her legs a little and watched as he stopped and stared down at the gap between her legs. Putting on this sexy little show for Jim was making her pussy even wetter. She couldn't believe she was being this naughty. He worked just a few feet from where she was sitting.

She pulled her glasses down so she could get a could look at his dick. Her little show had made it swell up to where you could clearly see the outline through his tight shorts. It looked big and thick, and she could all but imagine it stretching her pussy open as it thrust inside of her. Damn, she thought. She hadn't been this horny in as long as she could remember. It was all she could do not to reach into her bikini bottoms and finger her pussy. She desperately needed to put the fire out that burned deep in its folds.

Beth watched Jim clean their pool and check the chemicals. She could see him looking over at her every chance he got. She needed him to fuck her so badly, but out here by the pool wasn't the place, and It didn't look like he was going to make his move on her. She knew she had to be direct and make the first move, but how? She decided she would lure him into the house once he got finished with the pool. Her mind was busy figuring out what to do when his voice snapped her out of her trance.

"Beth ... Beth, is there anything else you need me to do?" he asked.

"Yes, Yes, I'm sorry. There are a few things inside the house you could help me with if you don't mind,"

"No, not at all," he said as he grabbed his tank top and started to put it back on.

"You don't have to put that back one. Once we are done, you can take a dip and cool off if you want," she told him.

"Ok, thanks, that would be great if you don't mind," he responded with a smile.

"What do you need help with?" he asked as they returned to the house.

"Oh, I'll need to show you," she replied as she tried to make something up.

They walked into the house through the French doors of the breakfast area. He stopped there and waited for her to give him more information on what she needed him to do.

"Would you like a glass of water or something else to drink?" she asked him.

"A glass of water would be great, thank you," he replied

She fixed him a glass of water and returned to the breakfast area, where he stood by the table. He gulped the glass of water down quickly and wiped his mouth off.

"So, What do you need me to do for you?" he asked.

She stood there momentarily, and a wicked little grin spread across her face. She reached up and untied her bikini top and slowly pulled it off, exposing her full, firm breasts. She dropped the top on the floor by her feet and reached up and squeezed her breasts as she pinched her nipples between her fingers. Bolts of lightning shot through her body as she stood before the hunk, touching herself.

"I need your help with these," she said lustfully, looking up at Jim's face.

She stepped up to him and put her hands on his muscular chest as she pushed her lips against his. She opened her mouth slightly as an invitation to his tongue. She felt his tongue snake into her mouth and begin to swirl around. She felt his hands grab her ass as he pulled her body into his. She could feel his large cock throb as it pressed into her belly. She reached her hands down between their bodies and rubbed them over the massive bulge in his shorts. She could feel his thick cock twitch as her hands massaged it.

My God, his dick is huge, she thought to herself. She had been with her husband since high school and had never had sex with anyone else. Mike was only around five inches long and nowhere near as thick as this cock that she was feeling now. She had always wondered if what they say, 'Size matters,' was true, and right then, she couldn't wait to find out.

She broke their kiss and dropped to her knees. She reached up and put her fingers in the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down his legs. His huge cock sprung out and bobbed up and down only inches from her face. God, it was beautiful, she thought to herself. She thought cocks like this were make-believe or only in stories. She reached out and wrapped her dainty hand around the shaft. Her tiny fingers didn't even wrap all the way around it.

KattXi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattXi

She moved her hand slowly back and forth over the hard flesh. The veins felt like ridges sliding against her palm. A considerable drop of precum formed at the head and dripped down on her wrist, leaving a string between the two. Her mouth watered as she pumped the thick shaft back and forth. She leaned in and pressed her lips to the head. She could taste the sweet, salty taste of the precum as the head forced her lips further apart as she took it into her mouth. 

She had her eyes closed as she enjoyed the feeling of his massive cock pushing into her mouth. She felt the ridge of the head slide past her lips once it was entirely in. Her mouth felt so full; she swirled her tongue over the head as best she could as she stroked the shaft with her hand. There was so much cock still exposed she pumped her hand back and forth. She tried to push her mouth down further on his cock, taking another inch or two into her mouth. She could feel the head pushing into her throat, cutting off her air. She pulled her head off his cock as she gasped for air. Her spit trailed between his cock and her mouth. She felt so naughty; she had never done anything like this or craved anything this much before.

She pushed her mouth back down over his cock taking as much as she could as she pumped the rest of his cock with her hand. She felt his hands on her head as he encouraged her to take more. She could hear him moaning and got a sense of pride, knowing she was pleasing him. She pushed her head down on him as far as she could before pulling her head off again. She could see her saliva coating the bulbous head and stringing back to her mouth. She rubbed her hand over the head and used her spit as lube as she pumped his cock. She looked up at him with wanting eyes, telling him what she needed without saying anything. She could see the lust and desire in his eyes and knew he wanted the same thing.

She stood up and felt him leaning in to kiss her. She could feel his strong hands pulling her body into his. She reached down and untied the side of her bikini bottom and felt it as it slid down her legs. She could feel his hard manhood pushing into her, and it only made her lust grow. She pulled away from him as she turned toward the breakfast table. She put her right foot up in the chair he had been sitting in earlier and bent slightly over the table. She put her right hand on her ass cheek and pulled on it, spreading her ass as she offered him her pussy. She watched him move in behind her. She could feel the large, bulbous head pressing against her opening. She could feel her lips stretching open as his huge cock pushed up inside her.

"Oh my God, Yes ..." she screamed out as she felt more of his cock impale her.

She felt so hot and nasty as she felt this huge strange cock fill her hungry pussy. She could feel him pulling out, and she almost cried out don't, then she felt him push back in as another couple of inches of his cock slid inside her. She had never felt so full in her life, and he was only partially in her. He was touching places inside her she didn't even know she had. She felt his hands on her hips as he started to fuck her slowly at first.

Each time, she could feel him going deeper and deeper. She gasped with each inward stroke as she felt the veins of his massive shaft rub against her walls. She could feel the walls of her pussy squeezing around his shaft as her pussy started to contract. She could feel the pleasure building up inside her, and it began to spread out like an earthquake. Spasms shot through her body as waves of pleasure crashed over her like a tidal wave.

"Oh My God, I'm Cumming!" she screamed out in pleasure.

His huge cock was fucking her pussy faster now, slamming up inside her, and it made her orgasm go on and on. Small shockwaves rippled through her body each time the colossal head slammed into her womb. She laid her upper body on the table for support as he fucked her like she had never been fucked before. She felt his hand sliding up her back, and then her head was pulled up from the table as he pulled her ponytail. She felt like such a slut letting this young stud use her, and she loved how it made her feel. She wondered what it looked like to see that massive cock as it fucked her.

"Turn me over," she moaned.

She could feel the emptiness in her pussy as he withdrew his cock. She turned around and saw that big beautiful cock that made her feel so good. It was wet and shiny and coated in her pussy juice. She knelt and kissed the head and ran her tongue up and down the long shaft. She sucked the giant head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, cleaning off all her love juice.

She pulled his cock out of her mouth, stood up, and sat on the edge of the table with her legs spread. She reached down and ran her fingers across her wet pussy lips. Her pussy was swollen and open, and she felt so empty without his cock. She grabbed his cock and pulled it toward her hungry pussy. She couldn't take her eyes off the sight before her. His cock looked even bigger as she rubbed the huge head up and down her tiny pussy. She watched as he pressed his hips forward, and the huge head pushed between her lips and into her pussy. She put her hands on his broad shoulders for support as her head rolled back. The pleasure was so intense she thought she was going to cum again just from watching it impale her.

She could feel his warm breath on her skin, and then his wet lips touched her neck. She could feel him kissing and sucking on her neck and his hard muscular body pressing up against hers. It was better than any fantasy she could have ever dreamed up. And the feeling of his huge cock and how wonderful it felt, she had no idea what she had been missing. She could feel every inch of his cock as it thrusts in and out of her pussy. She could feel those sparks sparking deep inside her pussy again as his magnificent cock filled her pussy over and over again.

"Oh Yes, Jim, keep fucking me; I'm gonna cum again," She moaned as she clutched onto his shoulders.

"Mrs. Stevens, you feel so good; I have fantasized about you for so long," she heard him say.

That did it; hearing him call her Mrs. Stevens sent shivers through her body that hit her right in her pussy. Her pussy started to spasm and contract around his cock again as another huge orgasm washed over her.

"Oh My God!!" she screamed as the pleasure shot through her body.

She felt his cock slam into her harder and harder now, keeping her orgasm rolling through her body for what seemed like forever. As her orgasm finally subsided, she let go of his shoulders and collapsed down on the table. She felt him raise her legs and place them on his shoulders. She could feel his cock going even deeper now. Oh my God, she thought. It felt like his cock was in her gut, pushing things around. After only a few thrusts at this angle, she felt another orgasm rip through her pussy.

"Oh fuck, Oh fuck, I'm cumming again," she whimpered.

She felt his huge cock slamming into her over and over. She couldn't stop cumming; she lay there, almost paralyzed from the intensity of her orgasms. She felt his thrust get hard and faster, and oh my God, it felt like his cock was getting even thicker. Just when she couldn't take anymore, she heard him moan out her name.

"Mrs. Stevens, Oh my God, I'm going to cum,"

"Yes, Yes, give it to me," she heard herself say.

Just then, she felt him pull out of her. No, No, No, she thought. She reached down and tried to get his cock back inside her pussy, when she felt the first pulse of his orgasm. His cock swelled as a massive amount of cum shot up through the long shaft and splattered across her stomach. She started to pump his cock with her hand, and several streams of his warm cum landed on her stomach, with the final shot splattering against her pussy. She squeezed and milked out the last drop of his cum from his magnificent cock. She released his cock and started rubbing her hand through the massive amount of cum; massaging it into her skin as she savored the feeling of what she had just done. 

She raised her head, looking at all the cum on her stomach. She rubbed her finger across her skin, collected a small amount, and slowly brought it to her lips. She rolled her eyes up to Jim's face and watched his expression as she licked her finger and sucked into her mouth, tasting his cum. She had never tasted cum before now. Her husband would have thought that was gross. Mmmm, His cum tasted good, slightly salty but sweet."

"You didn't have to pull out. I wanted to feel you cumming inside me," She said with a wicked little grin.

"Really?" Jim asked, sounding confused.

"Oh yes ..." she cooed.

She sat up and gave Jim a passionate kiss, then slid off the end of the table as she stood up.

"Could you come back tomorrow and help me with a few more things?"

"Sure," Jim said, sounding surprised.

"Good, I'll have the door unlocked; just let yourself in and come upstairs to my room,"

She reached out and felt his softening cock one last time before picking up his clothes and ushering him out the back door. As she closed the door behind him, she leaned against it and closed her eyes. She thought about what she had just done and all the things she had missed out on her whole life. A smile spread across her face as she realized all the pleasure she would have from now on, at least the rest of the summer.

Published 
Written by MoanMyName
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments