Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beth's Awakening Pt 2

"Jim goes back over to Beth's house for more fun."

63
8 Comments 8
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Beth woke up early the next morning with her head filled with thoughts from the day before. Thinking about Jim and his huge cock. Her pussy started to tingle, so she reached down and ran her fingers over her soft folds. A shiver shot through her body as she thought about him coming over again today. She hopped up out of bed and turned on the shower. She stepped in as the water heated up. The warm water felt good as it plashed against her body. She lathered up her sponge and rubbed it across her body. Her nipples were hard, and her body was on fire with desire. She finished showering and fixed her hair. She dabbed on a hint of makeup to spark up her looks and then started thinking about what she would wear. She opened her lingerie cabinet and stared at all the sexy lingerie she had to choose from. She wanted something sexy but simple, Just enough to make Jim's blood boil.

She tried on a couple of things before selecting this little black lacey short and crop top. The outfit was perfect. The shorts were very short and tight, which left the bottom of her ass cheeks exposed. The top was small and tight as it stretched across her DD breasts. She gave herself a final look in her full-length mirror, then decided to put her short Black lace robe on top of it. She decided to head downstairs and make a cup of coffee while waiting for Jim.

She was standing at the bar, sipping her coffee, when she heard his truck pull up in the driveway. She waited to see if he would walk in like she told him to. Sure enough, he rang the doorbell instead of coming on in. She untied her robe and made sure it was open enough so he could get a good look at her hot, sexy little body, then opened the door. She watched Jim's eyes as they moved across her body. He just stood there staring at her body until she spoke.

"Good Morning, Jim. Come on in."

"Good morning, Mrs. Stevens," Jim managed to speak as he snapped out of his trance.

Hearing him call her Mrs. Stevens made her tingle inside. It reminded her of his youthful age and the fact that she was another man's wife.

"I need you to look at something upstairs if you would."

She walked to the steps, making sure Jim was following behind. She swayed her hips a little more than normal to catch his attention. The robe was barely long enough to cover her ass. She walked into the bedroom and stopped short of the bed.

"What do you want me to look at," Jim asked

"The bed, It makes a horrible squeaky sound sometimes."

Jim walked over to the bed, got down on his knees, and looked under the bed. He could see one of the support legs was sitting correctly, so he reached under it and moved it into place.

"Ok, I think that should fix it."

I walked up to him while he was on his knees. His face was inches from my hot pussy, with only a sheer piece of clothing between them.

"I think we should try it out to make sure that horrible squeak is gone,"

I reached out, placed my hand on top of his head, and pulled his face into my crotch. I could feel the heat of his breath on my skin, and it set my soul on fire. I could feel his lips kiss my skin through the thin fabric. His strong hand ran up my legs and grabbed my ass, and pulled me into him harder. I had to have that marvelous cock, and I wanted it now.

"Stand up," I told him as I pulled him up.

I dropped to my knees in front of him. The bulge in the front of his pants was huge. I ran my hands over it, looked up at him, and slowly licked my lips. I reached up and unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them down his legs. His huge cock sprang free and bounced in front of my face. It was thick and long and had huge veins running up its sides. The head started turning a dark purple as it filled with blood. I reached up and wrapped my tiny hand around it. I stroked it back and forth a couple of times, and a huge drop of precum leaked from the tip. I moved my head forward and stuck out my tongue. I licked the salty-sweet nectar from the tip of his huge cock.

I opened my mouth and pushed down on the thick round head. My lips stretched around it as he filled my mouth. I lapped my tongue back and forth against the underside of his cock as I stroked the shaft with my hand. I loved his huge cock and would do anything for it. I felt his hand on the back of my head, pushing me down on his cock. I tried to take more, but the head was just too big. I felt his cock pushing deeper as he moved his hips forward. Tears filled my eyes as I felt his cock pushing into my throat. He owed me now; I was his to use.

BarbaraSummer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbaraSummer

He began to fuck my mouth with that beautiful cock. He continued to push more and more of his cock into my throat. I could hear him grunting, and he fucked my mouth faster. I felt the head swell, and then a huge blast of his hot cum shot into my throat. I swallowed as fast as possible but couldn't catch it all. I could feel it leaking out around his cock and running down my chin. He held his cock in my throat until he emptied his balls, and then he slowly pulled out. His cock was covered in my spit and his cum. I licked at it hungrily as I cleaned it up. His huge cock had turned me into his personal little slut, and I loved it.

I stood up, pulled my tight, lacey shorts off, and laid back on the bed. I spread my legs and ran my hand over my soaking wet pussy. Looking up at him, I begged him to fuck me.

"Please fuck me, I need your cock inside me."

He stepped up to the side of the bed, grabbed my leg, and pulled me to the edge. He had my legs spread wide and draped over his arms. He put his huge cock against my entrance and pushed in. I could feel my pussy stretching to its limits as his cock impaled me. I could feel every inch he forced inside me. I closed my eyes and gripped the bed sheets as I felt him start to pull out. My pussy felt so empty as he withdrew his cock. Then I felt it pushing back in, going even deeper than before. Each time, he went deeper and deeper until I could feel his cock pressing against my cervix. I had never had a cock that deep inside me before.

"Oh God, you're so deep."

I could feel the ridges of his veins as his cock moved in and out against my tight pussy walls. The feeling was so intense I could feel a huge orgasm building up deep inside me. He started to fuck me a little faster as I moaned and whimpered out to fuck me.

"Oh Yes, fuck me, make me cum, that's it, fuck me."

He pushed my legs up higher, opening me up more, and drove his cock into me harder and harder. I felt the tingling sensation start to burn in my pussy and then explode through my body like a bomb going off. I could feel my body shaking uncontrollably, and I screamed out.

"OH FUCK..."

He held his cock buried deep in my pussy until I recovered, then he slowly pulled it out.

"Turn around," he told me.

I got down off the bed and bent over the edge. I put one knee up on the bed and reached back, grabbed my ass cheek, and spread my ass open for this hot young stud. I felt his cock rubbing up and down my slit until it found the entrance. He pushed forward, and his huge cock slid back inside me. He wasted no time in fucking me hard this time. His body smashed into my ass as he thrust that magnificent cock up into my pussy. I let go of my cheek and gripped the bedding as he used my little pussy. It felt like I was having tiny orgasms each time his cock head pressed against my insides.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

I felt his hands on my hips as he fucked me fast and faster. Those tiny sparks were spurring a fire inside me as another orgasm built up. I pushed my ass back against him as he thrust into me. I could feel his swelling and getting harder, and I knew he was going to cum too.

God, Yes, cum in me, that's it, give it to me," I begged.

I heard him start to grunt, and he pushed his cock deep inside me. I felt his cum shoot up through his shaft as it swelled inside me. Then I felt a hot splash against my cervix as he came deep in my fertile pussy. I lost control and came with him. Our bodies are lost in ecstasy together. My pussy contracted around his shaft, milking all his cum deep into me.

Once his balls were empty, he pulled his cock out of my pussy. I could feel his cum leaking out of me and running down my leg. I rose up and turned toward him. His cock was semi-hard and covered in our mixed juices. I instinctively dropped to my knees and took it into my mouth to clean it up. I licked and sucked it till I had swallowed it all.

I stood up and licked my lips clean as I savored the last of his cum.

"I think you got it fixed, thank you," I said as I tried to regain some self-control.

I walked Jim downstairs and to the door.

"What day will you be over to clean the pool?" I asked

"Day after tomorrow, ok?"

"Perfect," I said, kissing him on the cheek and telling him she would see him then.

Published 
Written by MoanMyName
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments