Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend Break...The First Main Dish (i.e. Chapter 3)

"Lush friends with benefits take things further with a first night away."

16
4 Comments 4
2.9k Views 2.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words

New mail:

admin@lushstories

You have a new message.

Hi QuickeningPulse,

Someone has sent you a new message! Why not head on over to your mailbox and get this conversation started?

I logged in.

DebAllen: Hipping Hall, Saturday 29th of May. Check-in from 3 pm, dinner is at 6.30. My shout. You up for it? x

We’d not seen each other for a few weeks, things had been busy for both of us with work and other commitments. On more than a few occasions I’d allowed my mind to wander back to our sex in the woods, and all sorts of fantasies had grown from it. It was this weekend - I checked my calendar and there was nothing on.

QuickeningPulse: You betcha. I hope I can make it worth your while… ;-) x

A while later the response came…

DebAllen: I’m sure you can. Looking forward to it. See you on Saturday! x

___

I looked the place up – it was about forty-five minutes away and pretty fancy, a small country house boutique hotel with a small number of rooms, and seriously top food. Not cheap, either. This place was out of my league, but I knew that Deb ran her own pharmaceuticals supply company and wasn’t short of cash. Gift horse, mouth, and all that.  

On Saturday after lunch, I shaved and manscaped, had a shower, and put an overnight bag together. It didn’t look like a ]jeans and t-shirt' kind of place, so I put on a shirt and beige jeans, brown Chelsea boots, and packed two other shirts and a sports jacket, and the usual sundries.

The drive was great, B roads over the undulating countryside, through villages and hamlets. It was – surprisingly for the UK – in the high twenties, and a bit sticky. Windows down, music on, and with my thoughts drifting towards the different kinds of feasting that awaited me, it felt like I got there in no time. There were a few other cars there but no sign of Deb’s convertible BMW yet. I parked at the side, under a tree, so my shabby, ten-year-old estate didn’t stand out too much against the much more expensive ones that filled most of the car park.

I nervously went in through the door to reception. Was it a stitch-up? Was it the wrong date? (Isn’t anxiety a joy?) Whose name was it booked in? It made me think of a story my uncle had told me, when they used to frown on unmarried couples staying in hotels, and they would always ask if you were married. He’d reportedly said, ‘I’m not, but she is,’ to scandalise the staff. In this case, it would be ‘yes, we both are!’.

I tried to sound confident, “Hi. I understand there’s a booking for tonight. Deb Allen?”.

The man behind the desk didn’t even check his computer. “Ah yes, sir, you’re in the Tatham Suite, our best room. Miss Allen hasn’t checked in yet. Do go up and make yourself at home. Dinner is at 6:30.’

Climbing two flights of stairs, I could see why it was the best room. Slightly low ceilings, but a huge bed, sofa, armchair and desk, and a bathroom with a wooden floor and free-standing bath. I had an hour to kill, so I took off my now sweaty shirt, trousers, and sock, opened the windows, and made myself a cup of tea. Very British.

___

Just before 6:30 I applied a little more deodorant, brushed my teeth, put on a clean set of clothes, and headed down to the dining room. Deb was there, wearing long black trousers, a deep cream-coloured, cotton shirt with long sleeves and high collars which opened down the front, and a matching set of a chunky gold bracelet, earrings, and necklace. Very sleek, sexy, and in very charge, somehow.

“Hi”, I said, leaning forwards and kissing her on the mouth. “’Miss’ Allen, you look divine.”

“Why, thank you, sir, you brush up quite well yourself! Sit down, I’m thirsty”, she replied, winking, as she poured me a glass of champagne and topped up her own, half-empty glass. “Tuck in, there’s plenty more where this came from. Cheers!”

“Don’t mind if I do. Cheers. This place is lovely. Do you bring all our conquests here?” I joked.

She laughed. “Actually, no. We’ve been here for food before, but never stayed.” I didn’t ask who ‘we’ referred to, but I don’t suppose it mattered. “Anyway, we’ve got eight courses and the food is fabulous, so enjoy yourself.”

She was right, the food was fabulous. Artichokes with bacon followed by chicken with wild garlic, then Cornish Brill, and scallops. The champagne was going down very nicely – there’s a particular high that comes with bubbly, different to a beer buzz; I can see why the wealthy quaff so much of it.

Deb was great company. Interesting and interested. You had that sense that she was really listening, really wanted to know, and despite some political differences (I was a bit left of her), there wasn’t much we disagreed on. She looked you right in the eye as you were talking, and was only wearing a little make-up, as far as I could tell. With her full lips, cheekbones, long eyelashes, and brown hair that framed her face, she really was a beautiful woman.

She also had a glint in her eye and would reach out and touch my hand or my arm from time to time, maintaining eye contact almost constantly. Her foot under the table also brushed against my leg, and from time to time she ran it up the inside of my leg; I, and I occasionally returned the favour, having slipped one of my feet foot out of its shoe. Occasionally she put her bare foot right in my crotch and I’d reach under the table and tickle the top of it.

The temperature was rising, but we still had four more courses to get through. Venison, Rhubarb polenta, cherry crème, and Manchester tart. It sounds like a lot, and I didn’t want to be too full, but it was one of those places where they keep the dish sizes small but not too small. I felt replete, but not bloated in any way.

As the staff cleared away the last dishes, Deb ordered another bottle of champagne and told me to bring the glasses. I followed her up the stairs, slowly, watching those long legs, and that fabulous arse, all the way up. She knew I was looking – not that I had any choice – and she swung her hips a little as we went up.

We entered the room, and Deb told me to put the glasses on the desk next to the bottle as she locked the door. Kicking off her shoes, she said, “Come here.”

“As you wish, your highness,” I replied, crossing the room.

We were finally able to kiss properly for the first time in several hours of wanting to, and Deb pushed me against the wall. Her mouth opened and she pushed her tongue in. Her smell was a mix of sunshine, light perfume, and there was an edge of sex in the corner of her neck that I could discern as I kissed her jawline and neck.

She forced my hands up behind my head and said “Don’t move”, before unbuttoning my shirt, belt and trousers. She ran her fingertips up my stomach and over my nipples, and then back down, stopping just inside the waistband of my underwear before pulling them, and my trousers down, exposing my stiffening cock. She fondled my balls with one hand and stroked my meat with the other, firmly pulling my foreskin back and forth.

I was desperate to touch her but I had to follow orders. She kissed my chest, grazed my nipples gently with her teeth, and ran her tongue down my stomach. Resting on her knees, she sucked gently on my scrotum, making my cock twitch as she continued to wank me before taking me in her mouth, sucking hard but moving her head slowly up and down my shaft.

After a few minutes I was getting close but I didn’t want to come yet. “Slow down, no, stop, but I don’t want to,” I gasped.

“I don’t want you to, either!” she replied, licking her lips as she stood up and kissed me hard. I could taste myself in her mouth.

I swung her around, switching our positions, pushing her back to the wall, hands above her head, and said “Don’t move”.

“Yes sir,” she replied, laughing.

Nicole_Jakobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicole_Jakobs

I took off all of my clothes and knelt in worship. Her shirt didn’t have buttons, so I untucked it from her trousers and pushed my hands up inside, revelling in the smoothness of her stomach. I pushed her bra up over her tits and squeezed them, stroking her nipples gently with my fingertips, making her moan gently, before unzipping her trousers and pulling them down and off, revealing a red pair of lacy panties.

Kneeling in front of her, I ran my hands up the backs of her calves and thighs, over her arse, up her back, and then round the front, pulling her knickers down. She’d shaved completely since we’d last seen each other, and her lips were already a little puffy. I could smell her wetness and leant forwards, kissing her thighs, her stomach, moving in circles as I simultaneously reached up to play with her tits.

I got closer and closer to her pussy, and eventually kissed her right on the lips in front of her hole, pressing the tip of my nose hard against her slit. I reached forwards with my tongue and tasted her creamy juices, making her open her legs a little more. She lifted her leg and put one foot on my shoulder, opening herself to me and I duly obliged, tonguing her wettening hole repeatedly, going as deep as I could inside her.

I roved all over her cunt with my mouth, sucking on her lips, teasing her clit, tasting inside her, gently at first but steadily increasing the pressure, reaching around behind her and cupping her arse cheeks in both hands to hold her exactly where I wanted her. She was groaning quietly now, and I could feel her orgasm coming as she started to tighten a little inside.

Remembering what pleased her from our time in the woods, I slipped the tips of my index and middle finger just inside her as I alternated between firm circles around her hood and flicking it hard with the tip of my tongue. She came sort of quietly but hard, gripping my fingertips with her cunt for quite a few long seconds, before releasing herself to it, and I could feel the pulses as the orgasm pushed through her.

“That was magic. You do eat well”, she said, before moving to the open window, pulling off her shirt and bra and dropping them on the floor as she walked. The sun was setting over the water in front of the hotel; she put her hands on the sill and placed her legs apart, presenting herself arse first. Not needing a second invitation, and having cooled down from nearly coming earlier, I obliged.

I started by just putting the tip of my cock against her pussy lips and leaning forwards a little. She pushed back and took in a few inches. I pulled slowly back, then forwards, and she did the same in reverse, so I was impaling her – and she was impaling herself – a few inches in, then out. It felt amazing, prolonging the pleasure by being intense and focusing all of the sensations on our genital connection, but not too much.

There was only so much of that I could take, though, and I started pushing further in. Still slowly, I moved between balls deep and almost coming out, steadily picking up the pace. I had to concentrate to stop myself from getting too close to coming, but I was still okay and managed to fuck her hard without losing it. She did, a bit more loudly this time, calling out, “Oh, god, fuck yes, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh.”

We took a break for a while after that. We were both sweaty and the breeze through the window felt great on my nakedness; the cold champagne was nectar. We alternated between kissing, touching, drinking, and chatting. We lay next to each other on the bed and I started playing with her pussy, stroking her smoothness on the outside, tracing a line up and down her slit with my fingertips, dipping a little deeper and brushing over her clit with every other circuit. I was also able to start kissing her breast, licking her nipples and biting them gently, which caused her to gasp a little.
“Is that okay?” I asked, in a brief moment when I didn’t have one of her nipples in my mouth.

“God, yes, it’s the right kind of pain”, she replied. “Don’t stop, or down there, either. That feels so good.”

Playing with her pussy more systematically now, I was deep into her slit, and she was either still wet or wet again. I licked both two fingers and pushed them down her cunny, over her hood, and teased her hole before sliding them inside. This allowed me to tease her clit with my thumb, and she relaxed back onto the sheets, eyes closed, arms above her head.

I moved down the bed and went down on her again, this time pushing my fingers deep inside, hooking onto her g-spot while licking her thoroughly and letting my hand roam over her thighs, her stomach, and her tits, kneading them, and pulling on her nipples as I sucked with my mouth and pulled gently inside her.

Deb’s next orgasm took a while, but this one was louder, somehow deeper and more physical. She barely said a word, but her whole body tensed as she rose slightly off the bed and she held her breath then collapsed as small convulsions rippled through her.

Her hips and stomach actually trembled for a while, and we rested, then she beckoned me up the bed. We kissed for a long time, our naked bodies pressed together as we lay on our sides. She threw one leg over me, pushing me back a bit, and rubbed her soaking cunt on my cock, coating it, stimulating me down my full length as she kissed me and pulled me close.

“Right, your turn. I want your cum inside me.”

“Your wish is my command, your highness,”

Deb rolled me onto my back and straddled me, sitting fully on me with me deep inside, her knees holding me in place. This freed up my hands to play with her tits as she slowly but firmly rode me, kissing me from time to time as she rocked backwards and forwards. I pushed upwards as she pushed down, and I could feel the skin on my cock being drawn all the way back as I went all the way in.

Moving her weight onto her feet but keeping me inside her, she sat up, with her hands on my chest, and crouched over me. This changed the angle and massively upped the level of stimulation as she was squeezing my cock tightly. She looked me right in the eyes and bit her lip slightly and started raising and lowering her hips; I put my hands on her waist and fucked upwards. All I could hear was the squelching sound of her soaking cunt on my cock, and our bodies slapping together, accompanied by our hard breathing. The sensation was something else, I was virtually seeing stars, and I steadily could feel my balls drawing up and tightening.

I wanted to come but I also didn’t, I wanted this to go on forever, while at the same time the feelings were almost too much. I controlled my breathing to try and prolong the inevitable, but there was only so long that worked, and I was suddenly on the edge.

“Woah, I’m coming, don’t stop, don’t you dare stop!” I gasped.

“That’s it, empty your balls in me, give me all you’ve got,” she growled, pressing me down as she continued humping my tool.

That was all too much for me, and I inhaled in a hoarse, almost silent scream as that incredible first clench of the orgasm felt like it held all of the tension between my stomach and knees in pure ecstasy. And then I was past it, and Deb smiled as she sat still, feeling me pumping my balls empty and into her. When I was done, she pushed her feet backwards and resumed the earlier position on her knees, holding me inside her, and lay flat against me. She almost imperceptibly rolled her hips, teasing my now super-sensitive tool until it finally popped out.

“Holy shit, Deb. That was intense.”

“As it should be. Are you ready for round two?”

“What?! You’re insatiable! Give me a breather!’ I retorted.

“I’m kidding”, she laughed, rising off the bed and padding across the room. I watched her fantastic naked arse swinging as she walked, before she bent forwards provocatively, showing herself to me as she poured two more glasses of champagne and slunk back across the room and onto the bed. “This is the last of it, I’m afraid. If you want anything else to drink after that, we’re down to water…or you can clean me out.”

Published 
Written by QuickeningPulse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments