Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lush Friends With Benefits...The Aperitif (i.e. Chapter 1)

"Two acquantances on Lush cross a boundary online one morning"

34
5 Comments 5
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"First story…weirdly nervous about publishing this!"

I’d been dipping in and out of Lush for a while, mostly reading the stories, loving the expressions of sexualness and exploration. Even if it’s not your thing, it’s great to see what people are into, expand your boundaries, and often get seriously turned on in the process – so much inspiration! After a while, I took the plunge and joined for real, profile and (anonymous) pics.

I was pretty quiet, mostly liking pictures, following authors I liked, hanging out in chat rooms without saying much, and checking out the women’s profiles. One evening a message pinged up, from a DebAllen: ‘Hi – you’re near us. How are you?’ My heart was racing…what the…what do I do? I wrote back. ‘Fine thanks, just browsing.’ The reply was ‘No worries. Bye. Enjoy. P.S. Nice body…and cock. ;-) xxx’.

I checked out her profile: Fifty-two, slim, married, swinger, and only fifteen miles away, super-nice body but no face shots. There were photos in the garden: short skirt, long legs open, no underwear, trimmed pussy, and others inside on a bar stool with her shirt open, breasts just on show, or topless on the bed, fingers in knickers.  She was clearly sexual, confident, and comfortable with herself. That’s a turn-on.

Needless to say, I let my mind wander, imagining hooking up, country walks, up against a tree, hotel rooms for one-nighters, and meeting at work. You know, the usual. I followed her, saw her online a few times, liked some of her newer pics, and she liked a few of mine. Every now and then we’d be in a chat room (usually Eye Candy), and she’d say hi, and I’d say hi back.  

After a few months, the chats got a bit longer, we shared casual stuff about work and life. Every now and then we’d share photos before uploading them, for edits or generally just to enjoy the flattery. All good, easy-going, a healthy hint of raunchy flirting, but at a safe distance. Having said that, the fact that we were geographically pretty close added, sort of, an edge.

I was procrastinating about something at work, browsing Lush, and a message pinged.

DebAllen: Hey Sexy! Working HARD?

QuickeningPulse: Hey. Maybe. Thinking about it!  

DebAllen: Don’t believe you. Show me. Dare you. xxx

This was a new level, suddenly. I thought about it, but not for long. The idea of sharing pics in real-time was a real turn-on. I hadn’t been hard just before, but I was now.

QuickeningPulse: Tease. What do I get in return? x

DebAllen: Whatever you show, I show. You first. x

What the hell. I dropped my trousers and pants, grabbed my phone, and took a ten-second video of me stroking my cock. Saved it, and…

Sent.

QuickeningPulse: Here you go. Your turn.

DebAllen: Oh my. More than I was expecting! Yum. Hang on a sec.

A minute later, I’d been stroking myself, waiting, the anticipation was something else.

Ping.

DebAllen: I am now VERY wet, see? Your turn.

The video, also ten seconds, showed a close-up of her pussy, legs wide open for maximum visibility, with two fingers of her hand running up her slit, around her clit, and down again before sliding just inside. Woah. I could almost taste her.

MonserrattMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonserrattMiller

The stakes were heating up.  I bolted next door with my phone, stripping off and lying on the bed. I put my phone down between my legs and took another video, this time a view of me pulling my balls with one hand and pointing my cock up with the other.

I trimmed the start and finish of my starting and stopping the video, and sent it.

QuickeningPulse: Wish you were here. Your turn.

God, I was so horny now, thinking about the real-time sense of someone being turned on with me, for me, and by my being turned on for them. I’d missed this, the electricity of being wanted.

Ping.

DebAllen: Now we’re talking! I would be sucking those balls right now. Your turn.

The video she’d send was tit for tat, also from below – lying on a bed, legs open, one hand fingering inside, the other strumming her clit. I could hear her moaning, and see her tits as her back arched. My heart was racing, it was an almost out of body turn-on, I was hyper-aware, and my skin was tingling. I took another short video, a close-up of my mouth, with a recording of “I want to taste your wet cunt,” followed by licking my lips, “I would drink of you.’

Sent.

QuickeningPulse: You are sex incarnate. I want you. Your turn.

The idea that someone else, right here and right now, and really not that far apart, was sexually connected to me, in the moment, was intoxicating. The gap between messages, wondering what was coming next, the effect I was having on someone else, heightened the excitement massively.

Ping.

DebAllen: Look what you’ve done to me.  

The video was taken down the body, showing a stretch of a smooth stomach, legs spread and extending out of shot, but a hand in the middle stroking quickly, the body rising, quivering slightly. The sound effects were something else. Her voice, “Oh my God…I’m so close…I want your tongue…your cock…yes, yes…oh…oh…Nnnngh! AH! Ah…Ah…Ah…Aaah. That’s better. Your turn.”

Wow. There was only one thing for it. I’d been close to coming for a few minutes now, this wasn’t going to take long. I took the same angle, down my body, and pulled hard on my cock. My foreskin rocked back and forth, pulling tight, right on the edge, and then I erupted, dropping glob after glob of spunk on my belly. It was some release, both physically and emotionally and, well, testicularly.

I sent it.  

QuickeningPulse: Like I said. Wish you were here.

DebAllen: Likewise. I’d gobble that lot. Maybe we should. It could be a LOT of fun. You could do what you liked to me.

That was an offer almost too good to imagine. And a very tempting one. Gloves off, lust on, proper raunch. I was feeling brave. Well, online brave.

QuickeningPulse: And you to me. Where are your limits?

DebAllen: Out there somewhere. Bet I could find yours.

QuickeningPulse: LOL. I’m sure you’re right ;-)

DebAllen: Think it over. No strings, all fun, all safe. Well, a little danger never hurts…

QuickeningPulse: A little danger I could do. I’ll think on it.

DebAllen: Make sure you do. Gotta go. Nice to see you…or some of you! xxx

QuickeningPulse: Likewise. You are something else. xxx

We’d crossed a bridge. I was definitely going to think about it.

Published 
Written by QuickeningPulse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments