Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A First Time To Remember...

"Teen boy loses his virginity to best friend's hot mom."

50
4 Comments 4
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Hope you'll enjoy,. Based on true events, with changed names of course."

It is just a chilly autumn afternoon, and the final year of high school begins for Edgar and his best friend Anton. None of them could ever anticipate what this day truly would mean to them and how it will completely change everything.

Anton suggests going to his place and grabbing something to eat and maybe work a bit on their history project. Entering the old house, the two are greeted by Anton’s mother, Nicole, a tall, cute woman in her thirties, maybe forties tops. Black and rich hair, almost dense in a way, blue eyes, athletic figure, a nice smile on her face and Edgar cannot help but notice how curvy the woman was. Pretty damn hot, he finds himself thinking. What the fuck is wrong with him, checking out his best friend's mother? She is wearing some grey sweatpants and a black crop top which pushes forward her already large breasts and makes her even more attractive for Edgar, who is now fighting hard with his mind to try and not fantasize about Nicole.

She goes into the kitchen and offers them some freshly brewed coffee while Edgar stares at her firm ass jiggle. His friend Anton doesn't notice at all or at least pretends he doesn't care or see him, which is good enough a reason to keep going. 

For the whole three hours in Anton’s company, he can barely think about school as his mind rocks back and forth. The image of Nicole’s tits is forever embedded in his mind. He barely manages to control his cock and has trouble hiding his erection for the whole time. 

The following week is no better. He can’t focus and isn't able to stay half an hour without trying to imagine Nicole naked. He is obsessed with her, fascinated by the mature woman. He knows from Anton that Nicole is divorced. He hopes she is single. He is watching porn even more now, and when he cums he is thinking of Nicole. Only Nicole. Oh, only if she would know what he thinks of her and the things he wants to do to her. 

He invents all kinds of reasons to go to his friend’s house to work for school, hang out, eat or just play some video games, all this charade just to see Her. Even if he is a virgin and not even had his first kiss, he lusts for her, a MILF. She was fucking hot, there was no denying this. For fuck’s sake, she looks better, way better than all the girls in their twenties that he had previously seen. 

Days pass and he still can't get her out of his head. Nothing helps and he is pretty damn sure he can’t live like this a moment longer. About three weeks after meeting her, he finally gathers the courage and goes to her home to talk to her.

“Hey, sorry to interrupt, but could we talk? I really have to tell you something.” 

They enter the kitchen and she serves him with coffee, like she always does. 

“The first time I saw you, I fell in love, Nicole. I know it’s weird but I can't help it. I just wanted you to know what I feel about you.” 

Nicole is taken aback for a split-second, before her usual smile comes black on, but this time it turns into a sexy smirk as she bites down on her juicy red lips.

“Well, it’s good that you told me. I divorced my husband long ago and never managed to find someone else. Maybe you are just what I need, some harmless fun. Just checking, you are over eighteen, right? Good boy!”

Nicole slowly takes off her blouse and exposes her pink bra filled to the brim with her perky boobs. She pulls Edgar closer and kisses him, twisting her tongue into his mouth and letting him taste her delicious lips. His very first kiss, with his best friend’s hot mom. It feels so good that his dick springs into action, a clearly visible bump in his pants, barely contained by his tight underwear. 

“Well, aren’t you impatient, and to top it off, you're still a virgin. But let’s change that right now, shall we?” 

She completely undresses herself and her tits are now fully visible, big and bouncy with perfect hard nipples. Her clean shaved pussy is already wet as she begins to rub her index finger on her clit, making her moan in pleasure, while her other hand is busy groping her boobs and massaging her already hard nipples. She licks her fingers and the glistening saliva spreads on her tits, making them shine in the light. The boy in front of her is fascinated with her body, it exceeds his every expectation. She has bigger boobs than most girls he’d seen in porn and her pussy is so fucking irresistible, with her wetness almost dripping on the wood floor next to her soaked black velvet panties.

“Don’t just stand there and watch. Touch me. I want to feel good.” 

Nicole hadn't had sex with anyone in the last few weeks, maybe even two months. Her body desires to enjoy some time with this young, muscular boy and have some actual mind-blowing sex instead of fingering her pussy in front of the TV as she usually does, with a glass of red wine by her side. 

Like he'd read her thoughts, he moves closer to her and begins licking her other nipple, at the same time sucking and playfully biting down with his teeth, just hard enough for her to feel. His hands go below her slim waist and grope her firm and juicy ass, squeezing it and gently making their way, inch by inch, towards her cunt.

Nicole pushes him into her bedroom and savagely pulls his jeans down so his erect 6” cock with big balls bounces up like a spring. Her blue eyes glow in excitement and her pupils dilate with lust as she inhales his musky scent and sees his shaved balls and veiny, uncircumcised dick. She takes it in her hand and begins to slowly stroke it gently up and down, while making a twist-like motion on his head and occasionally spitting in her hand to lubricate it better.

“Fuck, you’re so hard. I love big and rock-hard cocks. I bet you never get this hard when you masturbate all alone.”

She gets down on her knees and slowly starts sucking it in her mouth, from time to time licking his balls. While at first she only focused on his head and swirled her tongue around it, teasing him at a relatively slow pace, she was now taking it all in pretty fast, gulping down his whole length. Edgar wasn’t sure how long he would be able to resist like this and not cum. It is too fucking good and didn't even remotely come close to jerking off. His whole cock is in her mouth and she enjoys this as much as he does, if not even more. 

“Don’t be shy! You can cum in my mouth if you wish. I want to taste you. Cum for me, baby.”

He explodes in her mouth, semen filling her throat as his big balls empty their load in her and he feels his most intense orgasm to date.

DaianaJacobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DaianaJacobs

Nicole manages to easily swallow all of his tasty cum and is now licking her plump red lips, enjoying the sweet taste and texture of the sticky liquid draining down her throat.  

“You taste so goddamn good, baby. But let’s try something different now. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it way more than deep-throating me.”

She climbs in the bed and lays on her back, signaling the young boy with a swift movement of her fingers to come up and lick her clitoris. She tastes wonderful, vanilla scent mixed with oranges and salty caramel. 

Nicole is playing with her tits while he is eating her out, gently teasing her entrance and sucking down on her clitoris, making some circular motions with his tongue and trying his best to impress the mature woman. He had watched enough porn to have a slight idea how to use his tongue, where to lick and where to suck. Her pussy is wet enough to let his tongue easily slide in and out of her vagina. He never tasted something as good as this.

Nicole's eyes are rolling in her head and she is moaning hard from the pure bliss she is experiencing. 

“Even if it’s his first time, he surely has a talent to please a woman,” she thought. 

It gets more and more intense, up to the point her whole body is slightly convulsing from the pleasure. Edgar slows down his pace and effortlessly inserts one of his fingers in her cunt, followed by two more. He again picks up speed and her juices drip on the white sheets, forming a dark spot. 

“F-fuck yes, fuck, yes, right there, y-yes, fuck! Mmmm aahhhh!”

Her eyes close and she finally cums, trembling and squirting hard. Pleasure in its purest, raw, unrefined form surging through her like electrical current, stimulating every nerve in her body. It is just as she had wanted, great sex with a young and horny guy.

She squirts so hard and uncontrollably that almost the whole bed is now wet, but that doesn’t matter for any of them, not in the slightest.

Edgar pulls his fingers from her cunt and starts licking them one by one as Nicole is panting and trying to steady her breath, smirking when she sees him taste her cunt on his fingers.

“I taste good, don’t I? I’ll let you have more of me if you are a good boy and make me cum again.”

After regaining her composure, Nicole grasps Edgar by his balls and begins to massage them, both pulling and twisting them in a gentle way, at times applying a bit of pressure just enough to make his cock rock hard again.

“I want to feel you in me. You are so big, let’s see how well you can fuck me bareback. I want it raw and hard, and you can even cum inside me if you wish, or you can pull it out and cover my tits with your load. Your call.”

Nicole pushes Edgar on the bed and strokes his erect cock a few times before lowering her soaking-wet cunt on him. His dick goes inside her in an instant because of how wet and horny she is. The woman moans, taking his full length inside her dripping pussy. She is rocking back and forth, riding him like a dildo. She is in control of every thrust, adjusting her position on top of him to make sure his cock is right where she wants it to be.

Edgar is mesmerized by her, her juicy boobs jumping up and down. He is sure that is her natural size, they look so firm yet bouncy. His dick feels so good inside her, warm and cozy, just tight enough so he is able to feel everything inside her rubbing on the head of his girthy cock. The scent of her pussy is already in the air and he can smell her beautiful flavor just by lightly inhaling. It is intoxicating.

Nicole changes her movements to a faster, more aggressive style, doing some right and left swings, gently caressing his muscular chest and pretty, handsome face. She really wants to make them both cum again. The boy earned that, after all, and she certainly deserves another orgasm. 

When she is nearing another orgasm, she makes sure each thrust of her ass would make his cock go balls-deep inside her and starts to rub her clitoris with her hand, in sync with her horizontal thrusts. 

The boy raises both of his hands and gropes her juicy tits while she increases her speed even more. Both of them cumming at the same time, he can feel his cock tightening up and beginning to pulsate, pure ecstasy traveling to his brain as he is pumping his cum deep inside her. Nicole is moaning so hard the whole room reverberates with her horny sounds, the muscles in her legs that keep her upright succumbing under the orgasmic bliss that makes her whole body shiver. She squirts once again, this time actually managing to spray her juices on Edgar’s face. She gets his big cock out of her and puts it in her mouth to suck every last bit of cum from his now empty balls, while he licks her cunt juices on his face.

She lays alongside him in the bed to recover from her newest orgasm and to think of other perverted stuff they might do. It feels so good to have sex again after so many  weeks passed, as the boy really knows how to please her.

“I’m pretty sure I’ve never had better sex with any other guy before. Your cock just feels so good inside my pussy, I think I'm gonna get addicted to this, to having you eat me out and then fill my slutty hole with your delicious cum. I can feel it dripping out of my cunt right as we speak. ”

They passionately kiss, each of them too exhausted to do anything more than that. He definitely has to do this again, to get his tongue between the lips of her cunt and slurp her juices, to rub her clitoris until she squirts all over him. 

The only problem that intervenes between them making this a regular thing is Nicole’s son, but that doesn't matter right now. They have to find a way to have sex again, undisturbed, or else they both might go insane lusting for one another. 

Edgar gets his clothes back and prepares to leave, as Nicole gives him a goodbye kiss, with their tongues interlocking and sucking each other's lips. 

“Please come again when you have time. Here’s my number, call me when you can. And I want you to keep this, a small souvenir, so you won't ever forget me. I'll be looking forward to having you inside me as soon as possible, darling.”

She offers Edgar her black velvet panties that are soaked by her pussy and forever impregnated with her unique, lovely scent, so subtle and yet wildly irresistible. 

 Even if only ten minutes have passed since he walked out her door, his only goal is to meet with Nicole again and cum inside her wet, divine cunt.

Published 
Written by Eliza_Eve
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments