Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A First Time To Remember - Part Two

"Edgar tries anal sex with Nicole for the first time."

18
1 Comment 1
852 Views 852
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Enjoy!"

Edgar is in his school break when suddenly his phone vibrates. He gets it out of his pocket and opens it up. It's Nicole that has texted him, and he impatiently waits for the message to load.

"So, are you still free today? I really need you, I can't live a moment longer separated from your cock."

He promised her he will come to her place after he finishes school. Only two hours to go and he is free to storm out of the classroom and take the nearest bus to her. He is now thinking what to text her back, as he too is tormented by the long wait that is interposed between them and their happiness, as merely thinking of her makes his cock hard.

"Yes, my love, I'll be there as soon as I can. Just a few more hours."

"I'm out in the city now, I'm buying a surprise for us and I can't wait to try it when you get here. I'm sure you'll like it."

A few seconds later she sends him a photo, in which a T-shaped, conical, long and thick purple vibrator made of smooth silicone is clearly visible. Edgar excitedly sends her a wink emoji and prepares to message her back just as his teacher enters the classroom and he's forced to put his phone down and study.

Nicole pays for the toy and walks home in an impatient manner, her pussy already starting to get wet thinking of what she can do with the vibrator. The impulse to unpack it and shove it up her cunt is almost irresistible, but she promised him she's going to wait for his arrival. After the eleventh time checking her clock, Nicole goes into the garden to smoke a cigarette. She lits it up, inhaling the thick smoke in her lungs and blowing it through her nose. She had waited for this day for so long, as this was the only way they could meet and not be discovered by her son, who was going to a party tonight.

Edgar suddenly enters her front porch, kissing and hugging her. Oh, how much he has missed her.

"Damn it, she looks so sexy smoking, her full lips sucking down the smoke and blowing it up in the air, far away from her beautiful face."

His dick already hard, he waits for her to finish the cigarette and the second they enter the house, they rush to her bedroom.

His cock is painfully pressed against his pants and he can't wait to undress and see Nicole naked again. She quickly strips her pink lingerie and throws it in a corner of the room, her lips already sucking down on his mouth. He grabs his cock and rubs his head up and down her pussy, teasing her entrance, getting her even more wet than she already is.

Nicole breaks their passionate kiss and grabs the vibrator from her nightstand, sucking it up like a real cock and covering it with her saliva. Grinning, she turns it on by setting the dial to the lowest setting, and lightly presses it up her wet cunt as the toy enters her with no resistance. She moans hard as she slides the vibrating toy in and out of her pussy, spreading her juices on the bed.

"Fuck, I've wanted to do this for three hours. It feels even better than I imagined it would."

Edgar starts licking her clitoris as she leaves the vibrator inside her, twisting the dial to almost the strongest level. She instinctively grabs her tits and rubs her nipples, waiting for that primordial feeling to take over her, to make her feel only pleasure and nothing else.

The orgasm slowly builds up inside her and she bites down on her lips, almost painfully and leaving teeth marks. The pulsating toy is wonderful, way better than fingering, a whole different sensation on another level, her whole cunt being stimulated by the powerful vibrations.

Her legs are twitching violently as she cannot control herself any longer and explodes with pleasure, screaming in bliss as her pussy clenches on the vibrator, spraying her juices everywhere in the room, and she feels the mechanical impulses even stronger, deep inside her slutty, moist cunt. It's like her whole body was struck by lightning, at the same time relaxing and clenching her every nerve and muscle, euphoria rushing from her pussy and propagating through her entire body.

For a few seconds, she feels like she's floating, almost blacking out from her extremely intense orgasm. Her body goes limp on the white sheets, eyes closed and with a satisfied, serene smile on her face.

It takes her a minute or two to readjust back to reality after being in heaven, she turns off the vibrator as her now overly-sensitive vagina cannot bear the vibrations and gets it out of her cunt.

After her heart rate goes back to normal and her breath steadies, she smirks at Edgar and tells him about a fantasy they haven't yet tried, but she always dreamt about doing it with the right guy. And she had finally found him.

"You know, I always wanted to try anal sex. I did put some fingers up there but never had an actual cock in me. Want to make my wish come true and fuck me in my slutty ass?"

Edgar immediately agrees and is pleasantly surprised by her idea, impatient to stretch her tight asshole.

She gets a bottle of lube and generously rubs it on the whole length of his hard 6" cock. She sucks her fingers to make them easier to enter and slowly puts one inside her ass, preparing for his big cock. Nicole adds two more fingers and swirls them inside her, in and out of her tight hole. When she feels like she's stretched enough, she gets her hand out and licks them one by one, gulping down on her own anal juices.

The boy prepares to enter her and slowly inserts just the tip of his cock and he hears her wince. He begins to lightly thrust his cock, slowly entering deeper and deeper inside her wet ass, making sure it's not too painful for Nicole to take his whole length.

She can feel her ass stretching and welcoming his large cock inside her. The slight discomfort gradually metamorphs into pleasure as he puts his whole cock in her. His pace is slower than it'd be if he would fuck her in her pussy, but each thrust is forceful and buries his head deep in her ass, almost hurting her and at the same time so pleasureable. She is able to hear his balls rhythmically slapping her butt, the sound only making her hornier.

She grabs the vibrator that she previously tossed beside her on the bed and teases her clitoris with it, the mechanical whirring overlapping with Edgar's grunts of pleasure and her own moans.

Novaskyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Novaskyy

Her ass is so tight compared to her pussy, the excess friction stimulating his cock even more than it normally would. After a few minutes of rearranging her guts, he pulls his dick out to apply more lube to it.

She bends forward and quickly takes it in her mouth, hungrily sucking down on it and also stroking him with her free hand, while she rubs the vibrator on the lips of her cunt. Her own juices taste so good, she can't get enough of them.

Her ass is now gaping wide, a black hole of pleasure, ready to suck his cock balls deep back inside her. He puts his dick in her hole and starts fucking her faster thanks to the lube, making sloppy, sexy sounds and staining the sheets.

Nicole is getting close to cumming and he grabs her tits while he fucks her loose ass, twisting her nipples to the point it hurts her a bit, but she enjoys the sensation and allows him to do it. Increasing the power of the vibrator, she starts to actually insert it in her cunt, back and forth, moaning even harder as she is being penetrated in both her wet holes.

His dick tenses and his thick cum erupts in her ass, the hot liquid bursting deep inside her and pushing her over the edge as they both moan out of control, her hand squeezing the blanket as she experiences her first anal orgasm in her life, her body spasming as the waves of delightful frenzy hit her.

Edgar stops thrusting and just lets his cock stay inside her as she recovers from her orgasm. When he pulls his dick out, cum still drips from his tip and her loose, wide-gaping ass.

Hungry for more and wanting to taste her juicy ass and encouraged by her moans, he gets down on his hands and begins to lick her gaping hole. At first, he is just teasing the rim of her ass, slowly making circles with his tongue around her hole and steadily going nearer and nearer to her entrance before his tongue penetrates her loose ass and he begins to suck on it. He can taste his own cum mixing with her juices, his tongue entering deep in her asshole, slurping and tasting the aphrodisiac cocktail.

Nicole still has the toy deeply lodged and pulsating in her wet cunt, and for the third time in just a couple of minutes, she starts to feel like she's going to cum again. Edgar gets his tongue out and swiftly pushes his whole hand inside her, making her gasp in pleasure as he fists her ass. Her sensitive cunt and ass can't take it anymore and she squirts, screaming as she is once more on cloud nine and revels in hard-earned bliss.

"Gawd o-ohhhh f-fuuuck, maahhhh, this feels so fucking good."

She collapses on the bed and turns off the vibrator, unable to make another move. Edgar cuddles next to her and kisses her cute lips, hugging her and feeling her breasts pressed against his muscular chest. His cock is pleasantly resting between her cute and squishy tights, barely touching her cunt with his tip.

"You know, I've already came three times and you only once. I'm pretty tired, but I have the perfect idea."

Smirking, she tells him to mount her and put his cock between her juicy tits as she holds them together, tightening on his cock. He moves back and forward, spitting on her tits to lubricate the movements of his cock, the head of his penis almost going into Nicole's mouth and she is ready to taste him. He goes faster and faster and she applies more pressure on her bouncy tits, his dick slips in and out between her tits like a clown from those surprise box toys.

"Slosh, slosh, slosh" - the lewd noises turn both of them on.

"It feels almost like I'm in her wet cunt, we really should try this more." Edgar hadn't thought it would feel so good.

Nicole is hungry for his cum and waits for him to reach his orgasm, to shoot his load straight in her mouth, her face and her boobs.

"Oh, you're so big, please cum on my slutty face. I want to taste your juicy cum, it felt so good last time dripping in my mouth and puddling in my throat. Make me yours."

Stimulated by her dirty talk, he finally ejaculates in her open mouth, filling her throat with his seed. Nicole moans as she gets her tongue out in an attempt to get as much of his load as possible in her mouth.

When his dick finishes spasming and pumping juicy cum out of it, Nicole's face is completely covered in white streaks, both of them laughing at the mess they made.

Edgar, still on top of her, bends down and kisses her mouth full of his own load and with the help of his finger, gathers all the cum on her face and gives it to Nicole to lick it until the last drop drips inside her slutty mouth.

They are startled from their horny dream and their lips separate, streaks of his cum between their mouths dripping like melted cheese on a pizza slice, as they hear the front door of the house opening. It already is close to midnight, time apparently having lost its meaning while they fucked.

"It's Anton, he came home earlier. What the fuck do we do now? Fuck!"

They both panic, jumping from the bed, and just as quickly as they had previously undressed, they put their clothes back on.

"Mom, are you home? I'm back from the party."

"Yes, honey. I'm already in bed, I made you something to eat in the kitchen."

Nicole whispers to Edgar, who is looking for places where he could hide, to settle down.

"He's not going to come up here. Just wait until he goes to sleep and you can go out."

He becomes once more calm and resumes their kiss. Even if Anton was his best friend, he sometimes really hated him in moments like this one.

Edgar takes a risk and spanks her butt, but makes sure it's not too loud and only they can hear it. Nicole laughs and they hug, the bitter sadness of their imminent separation installing in their tired bodies. The only light at the end of their tunnel is meeting again.

"You'll miss me, right? Of course you will. I hope you still have my panties, you can smell those to remind yourself of me if you get lonely. I'll have my whole bed to smell your scent from it."

And with a kiss that seems to never end, Edgar leaves her and slowly opens the door, climbs down the stairs and runs on the dark streets back to his house.

Published 
Written by Eliza_Eve
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments