Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

""Please read "The Shrink # 1 - Suzanne" first for background, then the others in the series in any order. The Shrink stories tend to get more unusual or kinky as they progress.""

The doorbell rang right on time, as Pam waited for the doctor to arrive. She had heard about this therapist from a couple of her friends, who both recommended him if she wanted to have a unique sexual experience safely. She quickly called him and made an appointment. Answering the door, she let him in, and they exchanged pleasantries. He looked nice in his sport shirt and slacks, and maybe about fifty years old or so.

She introduced herself as Pam, divorced, with kids having moved on so now she lived alone. She added that her friends Suzanne and Holly told her about him and that he could probably help with her problem. She explained that she was attracted to her best friend's husband, but had not acted on that attraction, not yet anyway, but the urge was there. She wanted to be spanked as a punishment and a deterrent to pursuing anything with him and then rewarded with an orgasm for doing the right thing. The doctor said he could do that for her if she was sure that's what she wanted. She said she was, so at his behest, she headed to her bedroom while he went to his car to get something he wanted to use during her session.

When he returned, he had a large wedge with him. He placed it on the bed and then went over the rules for their session. He said he would position her for her spanking on the wedge, and when done, he would use his hands to give her an orgasm. She handed him a paddle she had gotten online for him to use to spank her. It was a typical flat wooden paddle with a nice handle and holes in the working end. He said he could spank her lightly or more intensely, whichever she wanted, so she replied that she wanted it to hurt since it was punishment, and she wanted to remember it if she thought of cheating with her friend's husband again. He said okay, if that's what she wanted, but to tell him when she'd had enough.

He asked her to get undressed, which she expected, so she took her shoes off, then her blouse, followed by her skirt and her bra, and ended by taking off her panties. She climbed on the bed and rested on her side, facing him. He had her get on the wedge with her hips folded over its peak, her head down the long side, and her legs bent at the knees and resting on the bed. This put her rear top and center, and ready to be spanked.

He took the paddle and gave her a light whack on each cheek, causing her to flinch a bit, but she was brave and said nothing. Continuing, he alternated whacks to each cheek and slowly began to smack her harder. She squirmed in discomfort at each whack but did not ask him to stop. Her rear was starting to get a nice pinkish hue from the impact.

Pam was holding up well, he thought, and she did say she wanted it to hurt, so he increased the intensity of each whack, to what he thought must be pretty painful. After a few more of those, she said please stop, so he gave her one more on each cheek and then ceased.

She was in some pain and her rear was noticeably reddish by now. He got an aloe lotion and rubbed it on her cheeks, and its cooling feel was just what she needed. He waited a few minutes for its soothing effect to take hold before continuing to the diddling she had asked for.

When she had recovered enough from her spanking, she asked if she should get off the wedge. He said she could stay if she was comfortable, and he'd take care of her there. Pam said that she was okay where she was, so he continued.

He moved his hands to her knees, which were resting on the bed, and spread them out to the sides, opening her up. Then he massaged her inner thighs up to her pussy, where he caressed her slit up and down, making sure to graze her clitoris in each direction. She reacted with a long moan of pleasure after the spanking ordeal, so he continued rubbing her pussy, adding a little more pressure. Soon she was rocking her hips atop the wedge and squirming to his touch, as he dipped a finger into her waiting vagina, already wet from the caressing... or maybe the spanking had also been a turn-on.

He rimmed her opening with wet fingers, and she sighed when he pressed a finger into her. He soon added a second finger and slowly began pulsing his fingers in and out of her vagina. She moaned in delight at the feel, made all the more wonderful when he pressed his thumb to her clitoris. Her squirming turned to bucking as his thumb rubbed over her clit with every in-and-out motion of his fingers, and she moaned louder and rocked more intensely. Her arousal was complete, and she was beside herself, no longer feeling her sore rear but only her pussy, alive with the pleasure his fingers were giving her. Soon she began to press her pussy against his fingers to get more intensity. Her clitoris was all she felt as she finally lost control, nearly screaming as she tensed and jerked repeatedly, and she came with an all-encompassing orgasm. Her juices leaked from her snatch and dripped onto the wedge, accompanied by the loud moans of pleasure that confirmed the release that her orgasm had given her.

When she calmed down from her climax, the doctor asked how she was. Sore, she said, but so relaxed. He told her she could get off the wedge and lie down, which she did, and he took the wedge off the bed. He said he would pack up and go, and that she should call if she needed another spanking and incentive not to pursue her friend's husband.

She knew she'd continue to have the urge to cheat with her friend's husband, so she asked if he could come by each week until her cheating urges passed. The doctor agreed to four weeks of appointments.

As he left, she rested happily, knowing he'd be back each week to punish her for her thoughts of cheating, and the wonderful orgasms he would provide her.

MissTsWorld69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissTsWorld69TS

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments