Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Please read "The Shrink # 1 - Suzanne" first for background, then the others in the series in any order. The Shrink stories tend to get more unusual or kinky as they progress."

I heard the doorbell while in the bathroom, so he'd just have to wait a minute. I knew it would be the psychologist my friends Suzanne and Kathy told me about, who did as the doctors did in the past to help women with “anxiety,” which was code for sexual frustration, by giving them hand stimulation to reach an orgasm. With a husband who would rather sit in his man cave with the guys, or even alone, than be with me, this sounded like something I needed. I called him and heard about his therapy, and then made the appointment for hubby's poker night. So, when I was done in the bathroom, tucked and zipped, I answered the door and let him in.

He was maybe in his fifties and nice-looking for his age. I introduced myself as Julia, married but in need of some of his special therapy. He said that was his specialty, then asked if I had any requests for the session, and I said I'd like to have his usual thing, but maybe a little bit creative and with some anal, which was a fantasy of mine and something I'd never get from my husband. He said that was okay, but the anal would be with a dildo since he did not have sex with his patients. I said I understood, and we went to my bedroom for the therapy.

When we got to the bedroom, he asked me to undress but keep my shoes handy. Not sure what the shoes part was about, but I was looking forward to this, so I slipped my top, shoes, and jeans off, then took off my bra and set it aside. When I was a little hesitant with the panties, he reassured me that this was clinical therapy, and I had nothing to worry about. So, I slid the panties off and lay on the bed on my side, facing him.

He asked me to put my shoes back on, while he took a slim dildo from his case along with some lube, then asked me to stand facing the side of the bed. Not knowing what he was up to, but knowing I had asked him to be creative, I complied, sitting on the side of the bed to put my shoes on, and standing next to the bed as he asked. Then he grabbed my pillow before helping me to lie down, resting my upper body on the bed on my stomach, with my pubic bone at the edge, while my legs below the hips were off the bed, and my shoes were resting on the floor. Putting the shoes back on made sense to me now, as my toes were comfy. Then he had me lift a bit, and he slipped the folded pillow under my hips. This was definitely different than anything I'd ever done, but I was comfortable and thought it was a good sign of things to come.

Next, he used his hands to take my legs and spread them apart, so I was on the edge of the bed, rear up, with my pussy now exposed just over the side. I was getting turned on by the unusual position he had me in, when he traced his fingers up the insides of my legs, inside my thighs, and to my pussy, which he touched gently at the sides. I could feel my arousal growing. He caressed my pussy's outer lips, then dipped into my vagina, and took my wetness up to my clitoris.

He circled my clit for a moment before trailing his fingers back to my opening and again took my wetness up to my clitoris. He repeated the swirling about my clit, and I could feel the rush of excitement and began to moan a little. Circling my clitoris and tracing his fingers over my pussy, up and back, he got me totally aroused, my anticipation building. As he continued to play my pussy, I began to squirm under his relentless touch, with my hips and legs rocking back and forth, and my moaning getting louder as I felt my orgasm coming.

vonpeachess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vonpeachess

Just as I was about to climax, he stopped and moved his hands to my buttocks. I was in agony, wanting to cum but not quite able to. He put his hands on my rear, spread my cheeks, and squirted some lube on my butt hole. It was so exciting I almost came right then since I was about to anyway. Then he used his hand to touch the dildo to me and press it gently into me. What a strange feeling it gave me, yet a welcome and exciting one. I was moaning with need as I waited for him to shove the dildo up my ass. And then he did, pushing the dildo further into me, and I felt an unusual kind of arousal and let out a small squeal of delight, which embarrassed me. Fortunately, he ignored it.

Lying with my rear up and pussy over the edge of the bed, I was experiencing something new and wonderful. When the dildo reached its full depth, he slid it slowly back, almost out of me, before pressing it back in. He continued to pulse it in and out of my rear, while he resumed fingering my pussy with his other hand. I was feeling two sensations that were so overwhelming that I began to squirm relentlessly, my rear and pussy ganging up on me with a sexual intensity I had never felt before. My moaning was becoming quite audible, and despite my rocking motions, he kept up his swirling at my clitoris, and the in and out thrusts of the dildo in my rear.

I was so turned on I couldn't take it much longer, and I felt my delayed orgasm driving me wild. I bucked and squirmed under his unrelenting touch, and I had an explosive orgasm that shook me, screaming some as I came. But he didn't stop. My clit was on fire with the feeling of his constant massage, swirling round and round, and my butt was alive with the feel of the dildo reaching into me, in and out, in and out. It was almost unbearably wonderful!

It wasn't long before my excitement took me again, and I could feel another orgasm coming. He continued to play my clit and probe my ass, exciting me beyond my control, and I couldn't hold back any longer. I tensed and pressed against the pillow, and came again with another tremendous climax, one which left me thoroughly spent.

At this point, he stopped swirling my clitoris and pulled the dildo from my rear. He said I should lie on the bed, so I pulled my legs from the floor and curled up on my side, still naked but with my shoes on. My body remained alive with the so-satisfying post-orgasmic feeling I was experiencing. He said it seemed like I really enjoyed it, while he handed me a tissue to clean my rear, and said I should relax and enjoy the 'coming down'. Then he said that he'd let himself out and that if I wanted another session, I should call.

As he left and I lay there, still in disbelief at the intensity of the orgasms I'd just had, I was sure I'd be seeing him again.

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments