Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"For the Shrink Series, I suggest reading # 1 Suzanne first, then the others in any order. The stories become more unusual or kinky as they progress."

When the bell rang, I knew who was at the door. It was the psychologist my friend Suzanne had told me about, whose house calls were for women who were experiencing frustration with their sex life. That was me, alright. I'm Rose, and my husband just wasn't into much more than the missionary position about once a month, and it just wasn't enough. I wanted wilder, kinkier sex. Suzanne told me the doctor treated women like me with his old-fashioned therapy, using his hands to bring these women to orgasm, and that he might take a special request. So, I called, talked to him, and made an appointment for a time when hubby was gone for the afternoon.

I answered the door and let him in. He was older than me, maybe 50 or so, and nice-looking. I introduced myself as Rose, a wife who needed more in her sex life than I got. He asked what my request was, and I said I wanted to be blindfolded with my arms and legs restrained while he teased me for a while before giving me an orgasm. He asked if I had a bed with corner posts, but I did not. So, he said he had snap-together bars with lashes for wrists and ankles, if that would be okay with me. I said it was just the kind of thing I was thinking of, and I was fine with being restrained by them. He was glad to hear it, and asked that we go to my bedroom for the therapy, so I led the way.

Once in the bedroom, he asked me to undress and lie on the bed. Since this was for the therapy that I wanted and looked forward to, I was ready to get naked, so I removed my sandals, shorts, blouse, and bra, and set them aside, and then slid my panties off and got on the bed.

The doctor got a sleep mask from his bag and asked me to put it on, which I did. Then he asked me to lie on my back, so I complied, knowing I was now totally exposed to his view while I could not see him. It was strange not seeing, but it was also a turn-on, and I enjoyed being sightless and not knowing what was coming. Next, I heard him rummage in his bag, making some clinking sounds, and then sensed him placing something above my head and below my feet.

He took my arms one at a time and moved them over my head, where he placed a soft lash on each wrist. When I tried to move my arms, I realized I was attached to something and could only move a little. I was feeling more turned on by the lack of movement as my arms were restrained, along with being blindfolded, and getting a little wet with anticipation. There was a kinky thrill to it.

Next, he moved each leg in turn toward the bottom corners of the bed. He attached a lash to my ankles, and testing it, I found I could only move my legs a little bit. With me lying naked and spread and unable to see or move very much, he said he would tease me now, but to let him know when to stop, and he'd give me an orgasm. I knew I was about to live the fantasy I asked for, and I was so ready!

Soon, I heard him at his bag again, and shortly after, he touched something to my shoulder. It was gentle, like a soft brush or feather, and felt nice. Then he slid it down to my breasts and began to circle them and my nipples, first one breast and then the other, back and forth. My instinct was to push it away since it tickled me, but I tried and was not able to move my arms or legs much while secured to the bars, which he must have also attached to the bed somehow. It was hard to tolerate the wispy feel on my breasts, but it was also more than a little arousing. Being blind made it much more thrilling, and just what I hoped for!

After teasing my breasts for a while as I moaned in a combination of tickled annoyance and helpless pleasure, and unable to stop it, he took the feathery thing away and placed his hand at my crotch. Resting his fingers on my pussy, he began tracing them up and down, causing me to flinch with sudden excitement as he touched my clitoris. I thought he was about to finger me, but he stopped after opening my pussy's “lips” and touched the feathery thing to my upper thigh. He trailed it up my thigh, across my open pussy, and down my other thigh. He did this over and over to my great enjoyment, despite its extremely ticklish feel, then brought it back to my pussy.

tattoogirlxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tattoogirlxo

So I was blind, arms and legs spread, totally exposed, and unable to move; in other words, so excited. Then, as if painting me, he stroked the feathery thing lightly up and down from my vagina to my clitoris. I could feel each stroke as he brushed up and down against my most sensitive places, and I could tell that this was definitely the teasing I had asked for. It was ticklish and arousing, a thrilling sensation, and I was helpless to stop what he was doing to me. I loved it!

The feathery brush was so soft against me that I barely felt it at first, but slowly the constant caress of the feathers got to me. I could feel it touch my vagina, then up to my clit, as it tickled my pussy. Up and down, he painted me, slowly, and I started to squirm under the feel of its softness. I wanted to push it away, to make the tickling stop, but being restrained, I could do nothing but endure it. It was a heavenly torment to my pussy, and just wonderful!

Soon he started to focus on my clitoris, swirling the feathers around it, giving me a stronger arousal that excited me even further. I squirmed under its soft caress, and as I did, I became aware again that I was spread and restrained, and I could not move my legs much at all. For as long as I could stand this delicious helplessness, I would have to put up with not being able to brush or buck the feathers away. The more I felt the growing excitement he was causing my pussy, the more I wanted to squirm about and push it away with my hands, but there was nothing I could do to stop his teasing.

As he continued to tickle my clit with the feathers, I wiggled all the more. I was totally turned on by his attention, while my squirming and bucking were being held in check by the lashes holding me. I wanted to wiggle my way out of the sensations at my clit, to make it stop, but I was unable to get any respite from the feathers tormenting me. I wanted the tickling to stop, and I knew I needed the relief of an orgasm, as the sensations were just too intense to bear any longer.

I told him I couldn't stand it anymore, so he slowed, then stopped the tickling and moved away. He placed his fingers on my pussy, and massaged my clit. Despite still being blindfolded and restrained, it was a relief to have the pressure of his fingers playing with me instead of the tickling of that feather. He swirled his fingers about my clitoris, causing an intense excitement that wracked my whole body. To my great happiness, I soon tensed and bucked, and lost control as I came with a wonderful orgasm. When he inserted his fingers into me and caressed the inner walls of my vagina, my legs tensed against the restraints, and I came harder yet with a second orgasm.

Being done, he removed the lashes from my arms and legs and said I could remove the sleep mask. He told me to relax and enjoy the sensations as I came down from my climax. Then he packed his things, said he'd let himself out, and to call him if I wanted more therapy. I absolutely knew that I did!

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments