Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hostess With The Mostess

"A short break away turns steamy very quickly"

55
9 Comments 9
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I was looking for somewhere to stay for a few days that wasn't too far from London. I was owed some time off and could really do with some sea air and possibly a chance to use my camera which had remained in its bag throughout a long, grey, wet English winter.

I was chatting to a mate about this in the pub one evening when he recommended a cottage down in Dorset about 100 miles south of London. I didn’t pick up on it at the time, but I do recall him saying that I would find the host, particularly accommodating.

When I got home, I logged onto the most popular App and found the cottage quickly. To my surprise, I saw that there had just been a cancellation and that it was free from mid-week through the upcoming weekend. I scanned a few photographs and read a profile of the host, Pippa. It sounded perfect. I booked it there and then.

At work, my boss is an Alpha-dickhead who actually has very little to do and usually manages to make a hash of that. I sent him an email in response to his and said I would like to take the rest of the week off and use up some holiday. He had been nagging me to do this for weeks. I also confirmed that I would be back in time to lead the Abu Dhabi project the following Tuesday.

I sent a couple of WhatsApp messages to my kids to let them know where I would be for the rest of the week.

With the prospect of some time off and some sea air, I finished my decent malt whisky and went to bed. I slept very well.

In the morning, I threw some outdoor clothes into a grip and carefully packed my camera kit in another bag. I was just about to head to the car when I saw the box where I keep a selection of sex toys that some overnight guests enjoyed. With a thrilling sense of possible anticipation, I put some in a wash bag in the grip.

The drive down to Dorset was magnificent, and the further I got from London, the more relaxed and chilled I felt. As I got to Dorchester, I stopped at a supermarket and local shops and picked up food and wine. The cottage was self-catering and very remote.

I put the cottage postcode into my sat nav but also got out the printout of the directions that Pippa had sent when she confirmed my booking. I found a lovely pub called the Wise Man and headed south until I came to a bend in the road and turned left onto an unmarked track.

The cottage was one of several buildings around a courtyard, clearly, they had once been the yard of a working farm. Now some were under construction and some were converted into holiday lets. I parked my car carefully and went to find the keys.

Pippa came out to greet me, she was a striking woman in her mid-fifties. She looked well as if she spent a lot of time outdoors. She had let her hair go naturally grey and she wore it in a ponytail. She greeted me warmly and offered to show me the cottage I had booked.

I grabbed my bag from the car and followed Pippa up a staircase to the top half of a barn that had been converted. As I followed her, I saw how well her jeans fitted. Pippa had a lovely bum.

The cottage I had booked was a long thin room. There was a bedroom at one end with a bathroom next to it. The rest of the conversion was a small kitchenette at one end and a couple of sofas facing a wood-burning stove. There was a TV in one corner, but it didn’t look like it got used much. Who comes to Dorset to watch TV?

While Pippa was showing me everything, I couldn’t help but notice that she had a fine figure. She was wearing a lumberjack-type shirt over her well-fitting jeans. More than once, I caught sight of a turquoise lacy bra under her shirt. Pippa could see that I was checking her out. Had no idea about Pippa’s circumstances, but I began to feel that this trip might be much more interesting than I had anticipated. She finished showing me around the cottage and explaining where everything was and how it worked. She wished me a comfortable stay and then left me to my own devices. I didn’t take my eyes off her shapely bum until she was out of sight.

I planned my first walk and aimed to do a loop that would take me to a famous lighthouse and then back. I calculated it to be about eight miles. I set off with all the right kit because the weather was forecasting it to be unpredictable.

I made good progress and got to the lighthouse in about two hours. I felt great and was pleased with my efforts. After tea and some local cake, I started heading back. It was a tougher walk back, largely because it was uphill. Halfway home, the skies darkened and I heard the distinctive clap of thunder before the skies opened and it began raining heavily.

I had good waterproof clothing and boots so I just pressed on; it was much harder in this awful weather.

I got back to the cottage just before dusk. I was dry, but my limbs ached and I needed a shower. I stripped off my waterproofs and clothing and hung them on a carefully designed drying rack by the front door. Pippa had really thought of everything.

I then got the woodturner working and waited for it to really get going. Then I headed for the shower. It was a powerful jet with plentiful hot water. I stayed under until I felt my tired limbs begin to relax.

I emerged from the shower naked except for a towel around my head to dry my hair. I was quite surprised to see Pippa standing by the stove. She said she was just checking that I had it working OK.

I made no attempt to cover myself. After my divorce, I adopted a much healthier lifestyle with regular walking, cycling and workouts at the gym. For a man in his early sixties, I think I’m in pretty good shape. I’ve also got a decent-sized cock, which Pippa had already noticed. I threw the towel to one side and stood naked before Pippa; she clearly liked what she saw.

JuliaMartini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaMartini

I said I was going to pour myself a whisky and I asked if she would care to join me. She accepted. I walked confidently to the kitchen area. I poured two glasses of Bunnahabhain which I had brought down from London. By the time I walked back to Pippa, I was sporting an erection. We toasted each other by touching glasses, took a sip each and felt the first burn of the whisky. I moved forward quickly and kissed Pippa on her lips. We broke for a second and then kissed more deeply. Pippa reached for my cock and took it in her hand.

I carefully set aside our whisky glasses and kissed Pippa again, pushing my tongue into her mouth and meeting hers. She started wanking my cock firmly. I felt her breasts through her shirt and began to search for the buttons on it. Undoing the lumberjack shirt, I quickly revealed her turquoise lacy bra which supported her largish breasts.

My hand found her nipple which stiffened to my touch. Still kissing Pippa, I reached behind her and released the bra clasp with my other hand.

As I marvelled at the sight of Pippa’s breasts, she broke our kiss, sank to her knees, and took my cock in her mouth. I’d not had any sex for a couple of months after parting amicably with a partner. Pippa knew what she was doing and was driving me insane with lust.

After my divorce, I realised how awful sex with my ex-wife had been. After we split, I discovered several women of her age who were much better in bed and enjoyed an energetic sex life into their fifties and beyond.

Pippa’s mouth and tongue were driving me mad, and I knew I was about to climax. I warned Pippa what was about to happen. She took my cock deeper into her mouth and squeezed my balls. I didn’t stand a chance. I felt my balls tighten and shot two long strings of cum into Pippa’s mouth.

Pippa cleaned all the residual cum from my cock head with her tongue, then stood up and kissed me. I could taste my cum in her mouth.

It was time for me to return the favour. I suggested to Pippa that we head to the bedroom. I collected the whisky glasses, and on the way, Pippa shed her jeans and matching lacy knickers. Her bum was just perfect, and I was delighted to see that she shaved or waxed her pussy.

I led Pippa through to the bedroom, and she lay on the bed with her legs wide open. I lay beside her and kissed her mouth before heading down. Her neck and nipples responded to my tongue and the gentlest of bites. While I was slowly working my way down, Pippa’s fingers found her clit, and she began to finger herself. We were both immensely turned on.

I find the sight of a woman masturbating highly arousing, so after planting a few kisses on her stomach, I re-positioned myself on the bed and began to kiss her feet and toes. Pippa sported a small tattoo o her right ankle. I began working my way upwards towards her pussy, planting kisses on the insides of her legs. As I got to the inside of her thighs, Pippa raised her knees to give me easier access to her smooth lips. I began with a long slow lick along the length of Pippa’s slit. Pippa’s gentle purring confirmed I was doing everything right.

My tongue explored every crease and fold of Pippa’s pussy from bum to clit. Soon, Pippa was groaning loudly, so I stepped up a bit. With my fingers, I gently prised her pussy lips apart and ran my tongue along the length of the exposed pink flesh. I then pushed one finger all the way into her soaking wet pussy and Pippa climaxed loudly.

It was time to fuck. However, I had only just cum, and being in my early sixties, I take a little longer to get hard for the second time. I mentioned to Pippa that I had brought some sex toys with me, and she readily agreed to try them.

I selected a smooth glass dildo from my bag and quickly returned to bed. Pippa was so aroused and wet that it slid into her easily. Pippa’s pussy clenched around the glass phallus, and she asked me to fuck her harder with it.

Once we had a good rhythm going, with me pushing the dildo into Pippa while she fingered her clit, I repositioned myself on the bed so that I could put my cock back in her mouth. Pippa climaxed again and again, she was obviously enjoying the dildo.

When I was fully hard again, I asked Pippa to turn over and I mounted her doggy-style, thrusting into her with vigour. Pippa came again, and I felt my balls tightening. I wouldn’t be long. I looked down with satisfaction at my glistening cock pounding Pippa’s smooth pussy. I pushed my thumb against her bum hole and shot another load of fresh cum into this amazing woman.

We lay together in a blissful afterglow, sated by our exertions and warmed by the whisky and the log burner.

Pippa had to leave to greet some guests who had said they would be arriving late. She quickly sluiced herself the shower and went to sort out her guests. She promised to return.

About an hour later, after welcoming and settling her guests, Pippa returned. I hadn’t bothered with any clothes and was still naked. I kissed her deeply and took her through the bedroom. I asked her to take her clothes off and lay down on her front with her legs spread. I generously lubed my cock and then applied plenty of the same jell to Pippa’s bum. She didn’t object. I climbed on top of her and gently pushed my cock into Pippa’s bum. I heard a deeply satisfied grunt as I pushed in further.

It was only the first evening of my stay down in Dorset, but I had already enjoyed some of the best sex of my life. It was going to be a great break.

To be continued (possibly)

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments