Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Female Executive

"A teenage office boy and a fifty-something female executive get closer and closer"

85
15 Comments 15
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words

"What she needs is for someone to give her a good fucking, the stuck-up bitch," said Marian Richmond to her friend and work colleague Patricia Jarvis.

The person that Marian was referring to was fifty-eight-year-old Sylvia Turnbull, who was an executive in the company where Marian and Patricia worked. She had just reprimanded Marian for a relatively minor transgression.

Overhearing Marian's words, but out of her sight, was seventeen-year-old Lee Young, who had only started working for the company three weeks before, as what would have been described, in the past, as an office boy.

Lee had recently discovered the joys of sex with a mature woman when he got seduced by a woman aged in her late fifties, who lived three doors away from where Lee lived with his mum and dad. Lee had now fucked that woman several times and he was proving to be very good at it.

The woman he was shagging had complimented Lee on the size of his cock, and his ability to use it. She was very much an authority on the size of penises, and their owner's prowess, having sampled dozens over the years.

Although he had had very little contact with her, Lee rather liked what he had seen of the aloof Mrs Turnbull, and he would gladly give her the fucking that Mrs Richmond said that she needed. He did not think that doing so was remotely likely, though.

"Did you hear what Marian just said?" smiled Patricia to Lee. She was another one that Lee would like to put his cock to use on or in, as was Marian.

"Yes," replied Lee, who was quite shy and quiet in the office, although not in the bedroom.

"Don't tell her what I said, will you?" said Marian.

"Of course not," replied Lee.

"You will find that Sylvia thinks she is so much better than the rest of us, and talks down to people," said Patricia.

"She has hardly ever spoken to me," said Lee.

"Well, you do not need to get on the wrong side of her, or she could make your life here hell," warned Marian.

"Perhaps I will give her that fucking that you say she needs," laughed Lee, who felt comfortable with these two women.

Marian and Patricia looked at each other and burst out laughing, surprised by the young man saying something that seemed so out of character. Both women assumed Lee to be a virgin, and his remark to be bravado.

"Yeah, you do that," said Marian, still laughing.

"Can we watch?" added the giggling Patricia.

"Yeah, why not?" replied Lee, enjoying his conversation with these two attractive mature women. His knowledge of females did not yet run to knowing if they were being serious or not.

Over the next few days, Lee took more interest in Sylvia, looking up whenever she appeared in the office. In build, she was not unlike the woman that he was fucking, but she had far more class.

Lee also took more interest in Marian and Patricia, and there was some mild flirting. The women remarked to each other about the young man coming out of his shell. They also remarked about him being rather hunky and joked about seducing him, but they still thought he was probably a virgin.

Lee was not aware that he was being talked about, but he found the idea of fucking Sylvia Turnbull very appealing, however improbable it still seemed.

Sylvia was married, but her sex life was vanilla, which did not concern her too much, because thoughts of sex did not often enter her head.

During the normal course of events in the office, Lee's and Sylvia's paths rarely crossed, but another executive, who was not on good terms with Mrs Turnbull gave Lee a file to take to her office. He specifically said to hand it to Mrs Turnbull, not her PA.

Lee went via Mrs Turnbull's PA's office and explained the instructions that he had been given. The PA phoned through to Mrs Turnbull and was told to send the messenger in.

Lee tapped on her door. "Come," said the female voice from inside.

Lee went in. "Um, sorry to disturb you, Mrs Turnbull, but Mr Jenkins asked me to bring this file to you," said Lee, handing the file over.

"Mr Jenkins could not be bothered to bring it himself, I suppose," said Sylvia, only glancing at Lee.

"I don't know, Mrs Turnbull," replied Lee, not knowing if he was supposed to leave.

"I don't suppose you do; that will be all...um, I have forgotten your name," said Sylvia, looking up again, but this time keeping her eyes on Lee.

"It is Lee, Mrs Turnbull, um, Lee Young," said Lee, nervously.

"Or young Lee," responded Sylvia, chuckling at her wit, and then thinking that she was demeaning herself by joking with the office boy.

"Um, yes," said Lee, thinking how fuckable this woman was.

"You may go now, boy," said Sylvia, back to showing that she was very much in charge.

"Yes, Mrs Turnbull... goodbye," said Lee, turning for the door.

"Goodbye, Lee," Sylvia heard herself say as the young man left her office; she mentally admonished herself for being so familiar.

Lee left Sylvia's office feeling light-headed; Sylvia was not sure what she felt, but she felt something.

That night, Lee wanked thinking about Sylvia; he had no alternative to wanking because his lover from nearby had gone to her sister's house for three days.

Sylvia had sex with her husband, and he instigated it, but she found herself imagining that Lee Young's penis was moving in and out of her cunt and, unusually for her, she came.

Lee felt compelled to somehow let Sylvia Turnbull know that he had wanked thinking about her. He did not know how he would let her know, or when, and telling her would probably cause an embarrassing situation, or worse, but he wanted her to know.

Lee saw Sylvia arrive in the office, but she was in conversation with another executive so he could not speak to her, not that he yet knew what he would say. He did think that she looked even more attractive than the previous day, and his cock started to harden.

Later in the day, Lee saw Sylvia near the lift, and he found himself approaching her. "Excuse me, Mrs Turnbull, can I have a quick word, please?" blurted Lee.

"What? What is it, I have a meeting in a moment," responded Sylvia, who did not seem to be in a very good mood.

"Um, um... no, nothing, it is okay," said a flustered Lee.

"Either you want a word or you don't; which is it?" said Sylvia, as the lift pinged to announce its arrival.

Lee stood motionless, as Sylvia got into the lift.

"Get in; talk to me on the way up," said Sylvia, holding the lift.

Lee's legs felt like jelly as he got into the lift with the woman that he had got a swiftly building crush on.

"Talk then; otherwise there is no point in you being here," said Sylvia as the lift door closed.

"Mrs Turnbull, I wanked thinking of you last night," said Lee, who felt his face flushing in a blush.

"You did what?" said a shocked Sylvia as the lift pinged to announce its arrival on Sylvia's floor.

The lift doors opened, and Lee and Sylvia were motionless for a moment until Sylvia stepped out.

"I am sorry," said Lee, just before the lift doors closed with him inside; the lift had been called from a lower floor.

Sylvia was stunned but managed to snap out of it to head for her meeting. Lee arrived back at the ground floor, and the person getting into the lift thought that he had a very strange expression on his face as he got out. He thought that he had possibly just cost himself his job by revealing to Mrs Turnbull that she was his latest wanking fantasy.

Sylvia managed to put Lee Young, and what he had said, to the back of her mind whilst the meeting went on, but she could not forget him completely.

After the meeting, she returned to her office, and the image of this teenage boy running his hand up and down his rigid penis as he thought of her was at the forefront of her mind. She had, after all, imagined the boy fucking her; she felt guilty and very aroused.

The question for Sylvia was what was she going to do about what Lee had done and said, and the thoughts that she had had. She knew that she should not, for multiple reasons, do anything about it, but she was oh so tempted to take things further and see what happened.

It got to late afternoon, and Sylvia still could not get Lee out of her head. She sent an email to the address on Lee's desktop computer, it read: Please report to my office now, Mr Young. Acknowledge this message to confirm.

Lee was stunned; he thought it meant that he was about to be sacked. He acknowledged Sylvia's email: Yes, Mrs Turnbull.

Lee nervously took the lift to Sylvia's floor. "Mrs Turnbull wishes to see me," Lee said to Sylvia's PA.

The PA was surprised, but phoned through to Sylvia and was told to send him in.

As before, Lee tapped on the door. "Come in," said the female voice from inside.

"Um, Mrs Turnbull, about earlier, I am..." Lee started to say, thinking that he was pleading for his job.

"Sit down, Mr Young," said Sylvia, with a sort of smirk on her face as she indicated a chair on the opposite side of her desk.

Lee sat down, wondering if he should continue with his apology.

"I have been thinking about what you said to me in the lift, Mr Young," said Sylvia, her eyes on Lee, but she did not look angry.

"I am so sorry, Mrs Turnbull," said Lee.

"Sorry for saying what you did, or sorry for doing what you said you did; if you really did it?" said Sylvia, certainly smirking now, and making Lee's cock start to stiffen in his trousers.

"I don't know... both," replied Lee.

"Are you saying that you did what you said you did?" pressed Sylvia.

"Um, yes, Mrs Turnbull, I did," answered Lee, truthfully.

"I believe that it is not unusual for young men to have fantasies about women at work," said Sylvia, thinking that the teenager on the other side of her desk was so hot. She had never had such thoughts about a male at work before.

Lee was starting to think that maybe his job was not in danger; he was also wondering what Sylvia Turnbull's thoughts really were. He was gaining confidence. "I was imagining fucking you, Mrs Turnbull," Lee said.

Sylvia gasped, "I am married; you should not be thinking such things," said Sylvia, now a bit flustered.

"No, Mrs Turnbull," said Lee, standing up, undoing his trousers, lowering them and his boxers and starting to stroke his semi-erect penis. Even at semi-erect size, it was impressive.

KiahBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiahBrownn

Sylvia put her hand to her mouth as she gasped. "Put that away; somebody might come in," said Sylvia, as Lee's hand moved up and down his now almost fully erect cock.

"Do you want it, Mrs Turnbull?" asked the now super-confident Lee.

"P-p-p-put it away, please," stammered Sylvia Turnbull.

"Just tell me where and when, okay?" said Lee, revelling in the power that he seemed to have at this moment.

"You must get dressed and leave, now, Mr Young," said Sylvia, fighting to get control of herself, and the situation.

"Would you like to touch it? Better still, suck it?" smirked Lee.

Sylvia felt like screaming, both to get Lee out of her office, and in the sexual arousal that she was feeling at this moment, but screaming would bring her PA rushing in.

"You must leave," repeated Sylvia, softly.

"Hear from you soon, Mrs Turnbull," responded Lee, forcing his erection back inside his boxers and pulling up and doing up his trousers.

Sylvia did not reply; Lee smiled and went out the door. The PA wondered why he looked so pleased with himself.

That night, Lee again wanked thinking of Sylvia Turnbull but now believing that he might have her for real.

Sylvia masturbated upstairs, thinking of Lee, whilst her husband watched television downstairs. She wanted that youth's penis in between her legs, and she wanted it soon.

Sylvia thought of the implications; relationships between employees were frowned upon, even if both were single, and if one or more of them were married, it was a definite no-no as far as the company was concerned. If anything happened between her and Lee, nobody must know.

Sylvia also thought that despite the confidence that Lee had displayed in her office, along with his penis, he might be a virgin. She was not sure that she could cope with a virgin, and what the taking of a boy's virginity entails.

It was Friday, and Sylvia's husband was going to be out that night until the early hours of Saturday. If Sylvia went ahead with anything involving Lee, she had the perfect opportunity.

Sylvia was torn when she headed for work. She wanted Lee, she wanted him soon and she had the perfect opportunity this evening. On the other hand, if she went ahead with it, there could be all sorts of repercussions in her office and her married life. She did decide that if it was going to happen at all, it would happen on this day.

After being in her office for a while, Sylvia found herself sending a message to Lee's internal email address, Good Morning, how are you today? she typed.

Good morning Mrs Turnbull, I am well thank you. How are you? Lee replied, his cock stiffening.

I am well; did you think about me last night, Lee? Sylvia responded.

I did; I wanked again and I came so fucking hard thinking of you, Mrs Turnbull, Lee typed in return.

I am pleased to hear it; I thought about you too, responded Sylvia, getting hot in her face and between her legs.

Did you Mrs Turnbull? what did you think? typed Lee, hoping that nobody looked over his shoulder at his computer screen.

What do you think I thought? Tell me Lee, have you had sex with a woman before? wrote Sylvia.

Yes Mrs Turnbull, I fuck a woman that lives near me. She is about your age but not as sexy as you, replied Lee.

What if I suggested that you come to my house this evening? My husband will be out. You must promise to tell nobody, Sylvia sent.

I would love that Mrs Turnbull. I promise not to tell anyone, responded Lee. his cock stiff in his trousers.

I will contact you later. Now delete these emails, okay? typed Sylvia.

Okay, I will delete them, responded Lee.

He did delete them, but he printed them first for future wanking. He had no intention of using the copies for anything else.

"What is up with you? You are looking pleased with yourself," Marian Richmond said to Lee, later that morning. He was getting on very well with Marian and Patricia.

"Well, it is the weekend tomorrow, isn't it?" replied Lee, wishing he could tell Marian that he was going to be giving Sylvia Turnbull a good fucking that evening.

In the afternoon, another email from Sylvia Turnbull arrived on Lee's computer. He looked over his shoulder to make sure that nobody was nearby before he opened it. Wait at the bus stop in Meredith Street after work and I will pick you up. Tell your parents that you will be very late home tonight. Sylvia xxxx, the message read, and Mrs Turnbull using her first name and adding kisses really excited Lee.

I can't wait. Lee xxxx, he typed in return.

He told his mother that he was seeing a friend, and would be very late home.

The work day finished. "Have a nice weekend, Lee," smiled Patricia Jarvis.

"Oh, I will; you too, Pat," smiled a very happy Lee, in response.

"I think he is going to get laid," said Marian Richmond, feeling a bit jealous of any female that was going to fuck Lee Young.

"I wish," laughed Lee, thinking, 'If only they knew,' as his two attractive mature friends left the office.

Lee waited near the bus stop; there were several other people from work there but luckily, two buses pulled up and they all boarded one or other of them, leaving Lee awaiting his lift and his fuck.

Mr Jenkins drove past in his company car, then Sylvia Turnbull pulled up in hers. "Get in quick; it is important that nobody from work sees you," said Sylvia, anxiously looking in the rearview mirrors.

Lee got into the passenger seat. There was no touching between him and Sylvia; there couldn't be, but Sylvia spoke as she drove off. "Nobody must know about this; it is so wrong," said Sylvia, still looking around nervously, in case anyone from work saw her and Lee together.

"I know, but it is exciting, isn't it?" grinned Lee.

"Oh yes, it is exciting," replied Sylvia, looking towards Lee with a very sexy smile.

"I can hardly believe that we are doing this," said Lee.

"Ha, I can hardly believe it either; I have not had sex with anyone other than my husband since before I married him," said Sylvia, thinking that only a couple of days before, she could not remember this youth's name; now they were about to fuck.

"I want to give you such a fucking, Sylvia," said Lee, looking at her.

"Mmmm," smiled Sylvia.

They soon arrived at her large and secluded house; her husband was already out.

They got out of the car. "Let's go do that fucking," said Sylvia, so out of character.

They got into the house and touched for the first time. They kissed, tongues danced, and their hands ran over the other person's body.

"To my bedroom, quick," said a wild-eyed Sylvia, when the kissing broke.

Sylvia led the way upstairs and into a large bedroom; they kissed again, as Sylvia undid Lee's trousers. "Show me that cock again," Sylvia said, breathlessly.

She got Lee's trousers undone and down, and then lowered his boxers. "Shit, it is huge," said Sylvia, lovingly stroking Lee's erection.

"Get your clothes off, Mrs Turnbull; show me your arse, show me your cunt," said Lee.

"You want to see my arse? Okay," said Sylvia, turning her back on Lee, and undoing and dropping her skirt and then pulling down her knickers to show her bare buttocks.

"Lovely arse," said Lee, running his hand over Sylvia's backside.

"Thank you; I think it is too big," said Sylvia, enjoying feeling the teenage hand caressing her buttocks.

"It is beautiful," responded Lee.

"And now I need that cock of yours in my cunt," said Sylvia, turning and kissing Lee as her hand again stroked his penis.

They got out of their clothing that had been partly removed and then took off their upper clothing. They were now naked, and they kissed again. "Fuck me, young Lee," chuckled Sylvia, repeating her clever remark from their first meeting in her office.

They backed to the bed and Sylvia guided Lee's huge cock into her wet cunt. "Ohhh, so much bigger than my husband's," she muttered, as the teenage penis went deeper and deeper inside her.

Lee thought that a fast pace was appropriate, and he thrust his hips as his rod moved in and out. "Shit, fuck, yes, oh," gasped Sylvia. She was not usually vocal during sex, because it was not usually exciting enough, or long-lasting enough.

Lee gave her a good fucking and she came. "Yes, yes, yes, oh Lee, yes," wailed Sylvia. Lee intended to have her cumming many more times.

They had started with Sylvia on her back; she was still on her back but now with her legs on Lee's shoulders, as he fucked her to another orgasm.

More changes of position and more orgasms for Sylvia, sex had never been this good for her. "Get on your knees, I want to fuck you from behind," said Lee. Sylvia did as she was told. She had not been fucked from behind in years.

Lee soon had his cock back in her cunt, and he gripped her hips and fucked hard and fast. "Shit, shit, shit, oh fuck, shit," screamed Sylvia, who had her most monumental orgasm of the fuck so far.

On and on went the fucking, and Sylvia's cums, until Lee got close. "Do you want my teenage spunk in your cunt, bitch?" panted Lee.

"Yes, yes, cum in this bitch's cunt," responded Sylvia.

"Here it comes," said Lee, his body tensing, and then jets of semen spurted into Sylvia. "Shit, fuck," she yelled, as she came again.

They lay breathing heavily for a while, and then Sylvia took Lee's cock into her mouth and sucked him back to full erection; it did not take long. They fucked again, with Sylvia having several more orgasms before she took another load of spunk.

They cuddled for a while and then showered.

They got dressed; their two fucking sessions had used up a lot of time. "Promise that you will not tell anyone," said Sylvia.

"I promise," said Lee, and he meant it.

"We will do it again sometime if you would like to," said Sylvia.

"Oh, I would like to; you tell me where and when," replied Lee.

Sylvia dropped Lee off near his home; they had a long passionate kiss before he got out of her car.

It had been suggested by Marian Richmond that Sylvia Turnbull needed a bloody good fucking; she had had one.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments