Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Understanding Sister - Part 2

"Ian's understanding sister suggests that he invite his lover for a fuck, Sharon has other suggestions too"

80
13 Comments 13
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"This story is under the 'incest' heading because I know that any suggestion of incest makes that necessary, but the content is not only incestual."

After two nights and one day of brother and sister sex, fifty-two-year-old Sharon Dempsey had to return to work after having the previous day off. Sharon had taken the day off specifically to have sex with her thirty-nine-year-old brother Ian, who had moved in with Sharon after being kicked out of his house by his wife Suzanne.

His wife had caught Ian fucking the woman Suzanne had employed to clean the house three times a week, fifty-eight-year-old Helen Elwood. Not surprisingly, Helen was no longer employed by Suzanne.

Ian had revealed to his sister that he had been shagging Helen for three months and that she was a great fuck.

Although they had a thirteen-year age gap, Sharon and Ian had always been close, and there was a mutual attraction between them, but until now, neither had admitted to it nor acted upon it.

Sharon had caught Ian wanking in his parent's house when he was seventeen and had briefly thought of completing the job for him. A day and a half ago, Sharon had wanked Ian and the siblings had fucked four times since.

It was Friday morning, and Sharon and Ian were having breakfast before Sharon had to go to work, Ian was currently unemployed.

"Do you want to see Helen again?" Sharon asked Ian.

"In what way?" responded Ian.

"I mean, do you want to fuck her again?" said Sharon.

"She is a great fuck, but I have got you now, haven't I?" replied Ian, not directly answering his sister's question.

"Yeah, you have got me, and we will have plenty of sex but I am not committing to exclusivity and would not expect you to," replied Sharon, who had had multiple sex partners, of both sexes.

"Oh," responded Ian, a bit surprised by Sharon's words.

"So do you want to fuck her again?" said Sharon, repeating her question.

"Well, yes, I would like to, but..." said Ian.

"So ring her and see if she wants to come here today; Friday used to be a working day for her, didn't it?" said Sharon.

"Are you serious? you are saying for me to ring Helen and ask if she wants to come here for a fuck?" said Ian.

"Yes, and don't start thinking about what I said about catching you two at it; I was joking, at least for now," laughed Sharon.

On the evening that Ian moved in, Sharon had said about Ian inviting Helen for a fuck, and Sharon catching them. Ian was not sure if she was serious or not, at least now he knew that she was not serious about catching them, not yet anyway.

"So it is alright with you if Helen comes here and she and I fuck?" stressed Ian, wanting certainty.

"Yes, but you must tell me about it when we go to bed tonight because it will turn me on even more," said Sharon.

Ian had been given free rein to invite the woman with whom his fucking had led to him being booted out of his house, to his sister's house for more fucking. Sharon really was an understanding sister.

Ian phoned Helen after Sharon had gone to work, "Hey, how are you?" said Ian.

"Not too bad but I am missing you and have still not told Bill that Suzanne sacked me," replied Helen, sounding a bit depressed. It was less than seventy-two hours since Suzanne had caught them, but it seemed longer.

"You know that I am at my sister's house at the moment; Sharon suggests I invite you here for a fuck, if you would like that," said Ian.

"I would like that but why is she suggesting it?" replied Helen, who knew Sharon but not very well.

"Because she thinks that it would do you and me good; Sharon is very good to me," said Ian, with no intention of telling Helen just how good Sharon was to him.

"I was thinking that you and I would never fuck again; shall I come to you now?" responded Helen.

"Yes, please do; you know where Sharon's house is, don't you?" said Ian, knowing that he would soon be having a fuck.

"Yeah I will be with you soon; fuck, I want your cock," said a sexually excited Helen.

Within half an hour, Helen was at Sharon's house, and Ian was delighted to see her. They snogged and groped as soon as she was inside the house.

"So good to see you, Helen, let's go to bed," said Ian.

"Ha, well that will be a novelty," laughed Helen. Despite them having fucked perhaps thirty times, it had rarely been in or on a bed. They had often fucked on the floor, and sometimes Ian had taken Helen from behind with her bent over a table or the sofa, but fucking in bed had been rare.

"We never finished that last fuck, did we, Helen?" said Ian, as they went upstairs.

"No, your wife rather put a stop to that," answered Helen, as they got to the top of the stairs and Ian took her into the room that had been his on Tuesday night. On Wednesday and Thursday nights, he had been in Sharon's bed, but he did not think it appropriate to have Helen in there, despite her presence now was Sharon's idea.

Ian and Helen kissed again as Helen undid Ian's belt and trousers, something that she had done several times before.

"It is so good of your sister to let us do this in her house," said Helen, as she lowered Ian's boxers and took his erect cock in her hand.

"Yeah, it was her idea, not mine," said Ian, unbuttoning Helen's blouse.

"You tell her how grateful I am," said Helen, leaving her cock stroking for a moment to take off her blouse.

"Oh, I will," said Ian, undoing Helen's bra. He did not say that he would probably tell Sharon how grateful Helen was just before he and his sister fuck that night. He had no idea how Helen might react to news of the incestuous affair, but there was no reason to mention it yet.

With Helen's bra off, Ian now massaged and kissed her breasts as Helen undid Ian's shirt.

There was more kissing before Ian pulled down Helen's trousers, and then her knickers. Ian's shirt was removed and they were now both naked in their upper bodies, with their lower clothing pulled down.

They both got out of their lower clothing and got onto the bed, kissing and caressing. Ian moved down to lick and kiss Helen's tits before kissing her stomach. Helen knew where he was going next.

Ian's lips and tongue arrived at Helen's cunt, and she squirmed on the bed as he drove her wild. He gave oral attention to her clit, and Helen's first orgasm of the day approached.

"Mmmm, oh, oh, yes, oh yes," said the writhing Helen Elwood as she came.

Ian let Helen settle after her orgasm, before asking a question to which he already knew the answer, "Would you like me to fuck you now, Mrs Elwood?" asked Ian.

"You don't expect me to say no, do you?" laughed Helen.

"So it is a yes, is it?" asked Ian, as he kissed his way up Helen's body.

"It is a please give me a good fucking type yes," said Helen, just before Ian's lips reached hers, and they kissed as Ian's erection was at Helen's cunt.

"Then I shall," said Ian, as his penis slid into Helen's sticky vagina.

Ian was glad to have his cock inside Helen, despite it now having somewhere else to visit, and he gave her the fucking she desired, as he slid in and out of her at varying speeds. Helen loudly came several times as the sex went on and on.

At Ian's request, Helen was on her knees and taking a good shafting from behind, and that prompted another orgasm for her.

After a long session, Ian finally ejaculated into Mrs Elwood's cunt, and the panting couple collapsed on the bed.

"That was so good," Helen said quietly.

"Yeah, you are great sex company, Helen," said Ian.

They lay cuddling for a while, then Helen lay on her front and Ian caressed her arse.

AmberGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberGold

"I will have to tell Bill this weekend that I no longer work for Suzanne, in case he hears from somewhere else," said Helen.

"What are you going to say your reason for leaving was?" said Ian, now kissing Helen's buttocks.

"I will tell him that she no longer needs a cleaner; don't know if he will believe me though," said Helen, enjoying the attention that Ian was paying to her backside.

"Will you look for another cleaning job?" asked Ian, now running a finger up and down Helen's arse crack.

"Yeah, I will have to; I need the money," replied Helen, giggling and trying to clench her buttocks and trap Ian's finger.

Ian then moved and replaced his finger with his tongue in Helen's arse crack, "Oh fuck," breathed Helen.

They never spent this much time having sex when Helen was cleaning, because she had to make sure that all the necessary housework got done in the allotted time.

Helen got onto her knees to give Ian better access to her arse, and he took advantage of it by giving her crack a good tonguing, "Oh fuck Ian, oh fuck, going to cum," said the fifty-eight-year-old Helen, before she came hard.

They kissed and cuddled some more, and Helen again said for Ian to thank Sharon for her.

"Might we do this again?" asked Helen, hopefully.

"Yeah, I hope so; I need to try to get work too now though," said Ian, who was not particularly workshy, but he had been happy enough living off his wife's impressive salary.

"I love having sex with you, Ian," said Helen.

"And I do with you," responded Ian.

"Although it cost me my job," said Helen, ruefully.

"And I got kicked out of my house," said Ian.

"I wonder what the future holds," said Helen.

"Me too," replied Ian, although his future partly depended on his sister at the moment.

Helen had a shower, and then got dressed to leave, "Shall I text you to tell you how I got on with telling Bill about my job?" asked Helen.

"Yes please; good luck with telling him," replied Ian, before they kissed, and Helen left, not knowing when they would meet again.

Sharon came home from work at teatime, and brother and sister had a long kiss, Sharon feeling Ian's stiffening prick through his trousers as they did so.

"Mmmm, that was nice; did you see Helen?" said Sharon.

"Yes, she says to thank you for letting us use your house," replied Ian.

"You had a good fuck then?" smiled Sharon.

"Yes, we did," replied Ian.

"I hope that she has not drained you and you can give me a good fucking tonight," said Sharon.

"I will give you a good fucking," reassured Ian.

"You will tell me all about what you and Helen did before we fuck though," said Sharon.

During the evening, Sharon and Ian ate, and then watched some TV, cuddled up together on the sofa.

Eventually, they went upstairs, prepared for bed and got naked.

They snogged as Sharon lovingly stroked Ian's erect penis, and he fingered Sharon's wet cunt.

They got on the bed, Sharon's hand still moving up and down Ian's rod, "Okay little brother, tell me all that you and Helen did," said Sharon.

"Well, first I ate her cunt," said Ian.

"Did she cum?" asked Sharon.

"Oh yes, then we fucked; it was a good long fuck in various positions," said Ian.

"Did you spunk in her?" asked Sharon.

"Yeah, I came when I was fucking her from behind," replied Ian.

"Did you do anything else?" asked Sharon. still slowly wanking her brother.

"I played with her arse a bit, that made her cum too," said Ian.

"Are you expecting to see her again?" asked Sharon.

"That partly depends on you; it is your house," said Ian.

"I think you will see her again; now, I am so turned on and I need a fucking," said Sharon, opening her legs invitingly.

Ian mounted her, and slid his cock into her, they were soon fucking at top speed, "Shit, fucking hell, fucking hell," shouted Sharon as she came for the first time in this fuck.

The fucking continued, and so did Sharon's orgasms until Ian groaned and came in his sister.

"I am going to blow you in the morning," announced Sharon, once they had got their breath back.

"That would be nice," replied Ian.

Sharon carried out her promise in the morning after they had showered. Ian was standing naked and Sharon was on her knees, as she took her brother's erect penis into her mouth.

She licked and sucked, wanked a little bit, and had Ian shaking in pleasure as she took him close to the edge but not quite over it. She had said that she was going to blow him, and Ian could feel himself very close to cumming. He assumed that he was to cum in her mouth, but thought he had better make sure, "I am nearly there, Sharon," Ian croaked.

Sharon speeded up the sucking, added a quick rub with her right hand, and Ian ejaculated in her mouth, spurting jet after jet of semen.

Sharon swallowed it all, and then licked her lips, "Nice start to the weekend," smiled Sharon.

"Yeah, wonderful," replied Ian.

Ian and Sharon had a fuck on Saturday afternoon, and later that day, Ian got a text from Helen.

'Told Bill about the job, he is not happy but seemed to believe me. I am wanting your cock xxxx,' Helen's text read.

Ian replied, 'Okay, hope to see you soon. you are a great fuck xxxx.'

"Does your Helen go for women, do you think?" Sharon said to Ian, out of the blue.

"She is not really my Helen, and I don't know if she is into women; why do you ask?" responded Ian.

"Ask her if she likes pussy," said Sharon.

"Do you fancy her then?" chuckled Ian, who knew his sister went both ways.

"She is a good-looking woman, and I would not mind playing with her arse as you did," said Sharon.

"Ha, well I will ask her if she wants you playing with her arse," laughed Ian, imagining his two lovers together.

"If she is up for that, ask her what she thinks about a threesome," continued Sharon.

"What? You, her and me?" asked Ian.

"Doh; of course, who else do you think, dumbo?" laughed Sharon.

"Well that is a wild idea; I will ask her but maybe better face to face rather than on the phone," said Ian, not sure how Helen would react to the suggestion of lesbian sex or to the idea of a threesome. To be able to discuss that, Ian would have to tell Helen that he was having sex with his sister and she might be appalled by that.

"Okay, maybe she will come here for another fucking by you on Monday, and you can ask her then," said Sharon, and Ian agreed to invite Helen to Sharon's house for sex on Monday.

Sharon and Ian had more sex together during the weekend, and Ian sent Helen a text inviting her to visit on Monday. She replied saying that she couldn't on Monday because she was going out shopping with a lady friend but she could on Tuesday.

It was agreed that Helen would come to Sharon's house for sex with Ian on Tuesday. Ian would then tell her about him and Sharon and, depending on her reaction to that, see if she was up for sex with Sharon, and also a threesome.

The immediate future looked like being very interesting, although Ian was a bit reluctant to tell Helen that he was fucking his sister because that might well lose Helen to him.

If Helen was alright with that, she might agree to lesbian sex with Sharon and to a three-way.

Ian looked forward to Tuesday, although there would be Monday night sex with Sharon before that.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments