Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sam's Sexual Awakening Part 4

"Sam plants the seed for future excitement with Linda and Sharon."

66
3 Comments 3
4.2k Views 4.2k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"All characters are eighteen years old or older"

I had been ruing this day for some time, but it was inevitable. Mrs. Collins wanted to have a serious talk with me, which could only mean one thing: it was all over between us. At least that is what I felt was coming. No more erotic romps with a gorgeous MILF. No more sexual role-playing. No more sex...at least with her.

But then, she had something up her sleeve. After she confessed to me that she would be moving to another state for work while I was off to a junior college miles away, she promised a surprise.

Leading me by the hand, we transitioned from the kitchen to the master bath of her house, a large, tiled space we had used many times in the past as a prelude to sex in her bedroom. Her spacious walk-in shower became our favorite spot for foreplay, especially at the end of a hot summer workday.

Linda turned on the water and then returned to me and sat on a chair in front of her makeup counter. She had me face her as she unbuckled and unzipped my pants. She pulled them down and then repeated the motion with my boxers until they were both piled around my ankles. I stepped out of them after first slipping off my sandals. My cock hung at a forty-five-degree angle toward the floor, slowly rising to near horizontal as I envisioned what would follow. When I was naked, she stood and turned, unbuttoning her shorts and slipping them off in stages, working one side and then the other as they were too tight to just drop to the floor. As her bare ass came into view, she bent over and spread her legs so that the lips of her pussy were visible to me. She turned to face me and pulled her tank top over her head so that she now had on only a sheer bra that barely contained her large breasts. She reached around behind her, unhooked it, and slid the shoulder straps off one at a time. As she slowly lowered her bra, I couldn't resist and kissed each rubbery nub.

"I'm glad you like big tits. And I love to have them fondled. Let's get in the shower and you can soap them up and kiss them all you want."

We climbed in and Linda adjusted the water temperature to where it was hot enough that we flinched from the heat, but we soon got used to it.

"Let me do you first." She had washcloths and soap ready and stood behind me lathering and scrubbing my back, buttocks, and legs before reaching between my legs and gently soaping my cock and balls. As the lather rinsed off my backside, I felt her lips and tongue on my ass, kissing each cheek in turn. Then I felt her grab a buttock in each hand and spread my cheeks before running her tongue in the groove of my ass and over my anus. Linda had inserted a finger there a few times, but never her tongue. She had 100% of my attention at that point.

"I want to make sure you are good and clean after a hard day's work--or is that good and hard after a clean day's work? In either case, it's all good."

I turned and bent to kiss her as she stood. Our tongues danced with one another, and then she sucked on my tongue as if it were my cock while she encompassed my shaft with her hand and slowly stroked it. She looked down and smiled.

"I'm still amazed how big you are for someone your age...so long and fat...not that age has anything to do with it. And then you grow to twice that size. I never imagined my cute neighbor was hung like a porn star until I finally saw this big snake when you came to see about working for me. That day the fates were looking out for me. I love your big cock even though I'm just a little bit afraid of it. It is so big it doesn't look real."

"And it loves you. Now, let me do you." I held her close and reached around her to wash her ass and back before stepping back so I could scrub those beautiful globes. Her nipples fairly glistened with soapy water. Her heavy breasts sagged slightly from their weight but also jutted from her chest proudly. I turned her around and kneeling, had her bend over and spread her feet as I scrubbed her pussy and between her legs. Her downy maidenhair formed blonde spikey tufts as I ran the washcloth between her cheeks and pussy lips, lingering briefly to slightly insert a soapy fingertip in first her vagina and then her ass. As she did to me, I spread her butt cheeks and speared my tongue in her anus, eliciting moans and groans of approval.

"Yes, be sure to get me clean there. I prefer a smooth tongue over a rough washcloth, though. Mmmmm, just like that! Who knows what this might lead to?"

Linda's teasing me with thoughts of fucking her ass only excited me more.

After about fifteen minutes of shower foreplay, we were ready to dry off. Linda rubbed me down with a fluffy towel and I did the same for her.

"Get on the bed and get comfortable, Sammy. I have to do something first." She kissed me on the lips and squeezed my cock. "I'll just be a sec."

I walked into the bedroom and realized she'd added a huge mirror above the headboard as well as one on the wall opposite the right side of the bed and one overhead on the ceiling. As I lay on my back, I smiled at the image of my hard cock obscenely trying to defy gravity. Without thinking, I reached down and stroked it to keep it hard. A few minutes later, Linda entered the room.

If my cock wasn't hard before, it was now. Linda was still naked except for a pair of sheer self-supporting nylon stockings with a lacy design around the upper thighs and a thin cotton tank top that covered only the upper part of her chest. Her nipples protruded through the material that nearly reached the bottoms of her cantilevered breasts. Her thick blonde tresses were down again and cascaded over one shoulder after she had put them up during the shower to stay dry. Bright candy apple red lipstick had been applied to her lips. As she approached the bed, she threw her shoulders back accentuating her breasts.

"I added the mirrors so we could watch. I thought about a film crew but decided that might be over the top." She giggled at the thought. "However, I did add a camera of my own." She pointed to a tripod in front of the closet with a small video camera attached to it and aimed at the bed. Linda pressed the button on a remote in her hand and a red light started blinking on the camera. I thought it might be fun to record some memories...but just for you and me.

She swayed over to the bed, one foot in front of the other, and climbed up between my legs. "Let's go nice and slow and make this last, okay? Before we're through, I want you begging me for more. Summer is ending soon, and I want this to be memorable. Is that ok with you?"

And without waiting for an answer, Linda grabbed my rigid phallus and leisurely licked the underside from my balls to the tip, eyeballing me intently. She swirled her tongue around it several times before she opened her mouth wide and wrapped those bright red lips around the engorged head of my member.

"Mmmmm. You taste good, Sweetie. Like scented soap. But...oh no! Look!" She had removed her mouth from my prick and looked at me horror-stricken. "My lipstick is leaving a bright red ring around your nice, clean cock. Maybe I should stop. You don't want to have a dick painted all over with my lipstick, do you? Hmmm? Do you want me to stop?" She kissed the glans and looked at me for direction. "What do you think?"

"Fuck! Please, don't stop. That is so sexy seeing those red lips sucking my dick. Please, suck my cock, Linda." Her heavy breasts hung down from her chest, swaying with her body movements, her nipples grazing my thighs. My cock looked like a red-ringed flagpole in her small hand.

"How about if I just suck your big balls for a while?" She raised my cock to expose my testicles and began sucking on each one in turn. "I bet you've got a nice load built up in these babies. They're so hot in my mouth." She let a testicle drop from her lips and then ran her tongue along my taint. I raised my ass ever so slightly and felt her tongue searching for my anus. With her free hand, she pushed my hips up and separated a butt cheek to gain better access.

"There it is. Your little butthole. It smells so nice and clean after our shower; I can't resist it."

And there was her tongue again, licking and pushing into my most sacred opening. This was unexplored territory, at least as far as I was concerned, but Linda seemed comfortable, and therefore, so was I. If we were indeed heading toward a finale of some sort, I wanted it to be a major league send-off.

As much as I loved all this, I wanted to participate actively as well. "Wait a sec. You're having all the fun. Why don't you turn around so we can both play? Idle hands are the devil's workshop!"

Linda smiled and worked her knees around until she was straddling my face with her cunt. The view between her thighs was a sight to behold--Linda's hanging breasts capped by hard nubs now grazed my stomach, and her bright red lips obscenely slid up and down my cock. She made purring noises as she worked it in and out of her mouth, occasionally talking to it as if it were human.

"Mmmm, you're going to drip some nectar on my tongue, aren't you, you fat boy? You know how much I love it when you ooze a taste just to keep my attention. But you won't shoot off yet, will you? I want to coat you with lipstick, so you'll have something to remember me."

I looked up to a patch of downy blonde pubic hair and a pussy already dripping wet. I slid my tongue between her lips and over the hard nub of her clitoris.

"Oh yeah, use the flat part of your tongue on my clit and lick me, Sammie. You eat pussy so well. You've learned a lot this summer. You are going to make some woman happy with your tongue. The only thing better is when you shove this fat cock into me." She closed her eyes and raised her head to moan her pleasure. "Don't be afraid to lick my ass, Honey. You know how much I love it when you tease me there. And I want to make sure it is nice and clean in case we decide to try something new."

I tenderly kissed each cheek and then deliberately worked my way between them, spreading them so her pink rosebud was visible. I let my tongue linger along the way, kissing and licking, returning to her pussy before making an actual assault on her anus. Her pussy was dripping by now.

"Oh, Honey. I'm going to go crazy if you don't lick my ass, God, I'm so wet already."

I dutifully obeyed and licked her perineum to her wrinkled star where I lingered just a moment before inserting the tip of my tongue there. She tasted earthy, but with a hint of lavender from the soapy shower and just a hint of sweetness. Her opening expanded just enough to allow the tip of my tongue to enter her.

"Jesus, Sammie. You know how to make a woman happy. Honey, your tongue is amazing, but maybe later we can put something bigger in there. I bet you'd like to fuck my ass with your big fat cock, wouldn't you?"

I was unsure if Linda was serious or teasing, but my brain was spinning thinking about it. I had never had anal sex before, and the thought of it seemed so taboo, especially with this gorgeous middle-aged friend of my mother. The picture of me fucking her doggie style, my cock stretching her tight sphincter nearly put me over the edge.

Linda continued tempting me by sucking my cock and teasing it with her tits. "I'm a virgin there, Sammie. Not even my husband could touch that territory. But I might make an exception for you. First, though, I think I'm ready to get under you and do some good old Christian fucking for a nice, slow warmup."

Linda rolled around next to me and spread her legs. Her tits looked even sexier in her tiny tank top. I turned and kneeled between her nylon-covered thighs and kissed her breasts, her thighs, her pussy, and then her mouth.

"God, you are so sexy in that little tank top and nylons. You have the most beautiful pussy, Linda. I love to suck on those loose inner lips and your big clitoris."

"It is big, isn't it? I think I have a bigger clitoris than any I've ever seen, not that I'm an expert. But judging from the pictures I've seen, mine is a doozie. And sensitive, too." She bent her head and rubbed it with two fingers. "This guy loves to be licked. It's wired directly to my brain. Now do me a favor and slowly work that big cock in me. I plan on sitting around tomorrow to recuperate so don't be afraid to give me a good fucking once I get used to your big pussy pleaser."

I pumped the shaft a few last times with my hand and slickened the head by running it up and down her vagina before pushing it in. Her pussy lips folded inward, and I stopped briefly. "Better spread your labia for me. I don't want to hurt you."

Linda reached down with both hands and separated her labia exposing the pink interior of her pussy. "Try it now, Sweetie. Just go slowly until I get stretched out a bit. Besides, I like watching that monster worm its way inside me. It never gets old watching that thick shaft disappear in my tight little pussy. Look how big my clit is. Your cock is so fat it rubs my clit as you pump it in my cunt. God, I love to fuck you, Sammy."

I gently pressed forward until just the head was buried.

"Oh, sweet Jesus...hold it there for a minute. Let me catch my breath, Honey." Linda reached down and rubbed first her pussy, stroking her engorged clitoris, and then my prick, spreading her fluids on the shaft. "Reach in that drawer there, Sammie. I've got some lube there that I think I'm going to need sooner or later. You seem even bigger than ever right now."

ErlineDervis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErlineDervis

I leaned over and found the lube easily. I squeezed out a generous amount onto my fingers and rubbed it all over my cock after first pulling out. "Make sure you get plenty on the head. That part of your battering ram needs the most grease. That's it. Now try it."

Again, Linda parted her labia, and I entered her, but this time I kept pushing and steadily progressed inch by inch until I was over half buried in her. "You are sooo tight, Linda. God, you feel good. Your pussy looks so hot with my big cock buried in you."

"I love watching you fuck me, Sammie. Just go slowly at first. Once I get stretched out a bit, you can fuck me as hard as you want."

I was never much of a fan of machine gun fucking. I preferred a slower, more deliberate approach. More of a waltz than a jitterbug. And I think Linda liked it better that way as well. Sharon was more of a jackhammer type, but it just seemed more appropriate when with Linda to take our time.

I steadily pumped my prick in her pussy as I kissed her tits, her face, and her lips. We fucked this way for probably 15 minutes when Linda's demeanor changed. Her blue eyes hooded over, and she grabbed my ass with both hands and began pulling me into her.

"Oh, Honey. Right there. I think I'm going to cum soon. I love the way you fuck me. Oh god, that feels so good."

Linda loved to talk during sex, and I loved to hear her moaning compliments about how big my cock was, and what a wonderful lover I was. "I've never had anyone in me so deep. I love your big, fat prick. I love to watch it sliding in and out of my little pussy. Look how my lips cling to you when you withdraw. That is so hot! But let me turn over. You know how much I love it when you fuck me from behind. And now with my mirrors, I can better watch you fuck me that way."

I pulled out of her, and Linda got on her hands and knees. "Ok, big boy. Let me have it. I know you like this position as much as I do. You get so deep this way it feels like you are in my throat."

Gripping my cock in my right hand, I guided it to her honey pot, now stretched and shining with our fluids. I inserted the head and once Linda knew I was seated in her, she pushed back until I was buried.

"Oh fuck. It feels like you are in my throat."

I pulled out and rubbed my glans over her anus and along her lower spine before putting it back in her cunt. We fucked this way for several minutes when Linda looked back over her shoulder and smiled.

"Remember that I said I have a surprise. Well, it wasn't the mirrors that I meant. I want you to fuck my ass--if you can fit it in there. I've been fantasizing about this for some time, and I'm not sure what to expect, but I get hot just thinking about it. Spread some more lube on my ass and your cock, Honey. I'm scared but can't wait to feel you there.

Even though Linda had been teasing me with her ass, I never believed she would go through with it. And looking at the size of my cock compared to her tiny rosebud, it didn't look remotely possible. But if that's what she wanted, who was I to argue?

I lathered both of us with the lube and directed my cock head to her tiny star. Linda had one hand on each butt cheek pulling them apart as she watched the reflection in the mirror to the side of the bed. I pushed gently but only succeeded in flattening the head of my cock against her anus. Moving it up and down seemed to help a bit, and just when I was about to concede, her anus began to spread, and my cockhead began to gain purchase.

"Holy shit, Sammie. I'm having second thoughts."

"Just wait, we're almost there." I let her ass relax and then I pushed a bit more and the entire head of my cock disappeared in her ass.

Whimpering sounds and hard breathing came from Linda as she reached up and grabbed the headboard to steady herself.

"Fuck, Sammy. This is wild...it hurts a bit, but I love it. Go ahead and see if you can get more of that big dick in my ass. Jesus, look at that..." she nodded toward the mirror. "That is so fucking sexy. Your big cock is in my ass, but you still have about eight inches to go. I don't know if I even want to try all of it."

I poured some more lube on her butt cheeks and painstakingly pushed more cock into her until I was about halfway in.

"That's enough. Go ahead, though. Fuck me this way. My ass is on fire. Just be gentle."

I began a slow, steady, rhythm. Her anus squeezed me to the point I thought I would have to cum, but I was able to get past the first wave and build up speed. Linda was shaking her head and babbling about how she could get to love this between her moans and groans.

Finally, she screamed, "Oh fuck, Sammy. I'm going to cum. Oh Lord, I need this..." and with that, she reached down and fingered her clit while I grabbed her by the hips and buried all 10 inches in her ass and held it there. She clenched the sheets and bit her pillow as cum shot out the end of my cock and into her ass. For ten or fifteen seconds my cock pulsated in her as she encouraged every drop.

"That's it, Honey, give me all that sweet nectar. Shoot your cream into my ass. God, that is so hot. I've never been fucked like that, Sammy. You are such a wonderful lover."

We both collapsed on the bed with my cock still buried in her ass. As I shrunk, I pulled out and lay there, drained, and watched as my sperm slowly trickled out of her and ran down between her butt cheeks onto the sheets.

"Oh my god, Sammie. That was wild! I'm glad I gave my ass to you, Honey. But I'm not sure I could make a habit of this. Did you like that?"

"Jesus, Linda. That was so hot. I loved it! But I also love your pussy. And I love to cum in your mouth. It's all good but thank you for letting me be the one to fuck your ass. God, that was fantastic!"

We were both lying on our stomachs. Linda's legs were slightly spread and cum was still draining out of her anus and down her pussy lips onto the bed. I caressed her ass gently, running my fingers between her vagina and her ass, coating them with my sperm. We stayed that way for some time, nuzzling and cuddling, and making small talk.

"I don't want this to end, but I know it will, Sammy. You've been wonderful. Can you stay here for a while and just cuddle?"

"My dad's out of town. I can stay as long as you want."

"Oh, Honey. That is wonderful. Would you like...." Linda paused. "Would you want to spend the night with me? We could have some dinner and then return to bed...maybe even watch some tv. I have a new video to check out."

"That sounds wonderful. I'd love to stay here, although I should probably sneak out before it gets too light in the morning...don't want the neighbors thinking I'm a cat burglar."

And so, we relaxed and held one another, kissing and fondling. Occasionally I would playfully insert my semi-rigid cock in Linda's moist pussy, and we'd fuck slowly without any regard for an orgasm or wild sex. Just slow copulation, almost like a warmup.

Eventually, we got up and pranced into the kitchen naked and fixed a light dinner. Linda opened a bottle of white wine, and we finished it easily before she opened another bottle of expensive Cabernet. Over the summer she had treated me to tastings, and I had developed a liking for wine.

"What the hell. This is a special occasion and deserves a special wine." We returned to the bedroom and watched the video of us fucking. The picture quality was surprisingly good, and I felt my cock growing throughout the vicarious experience. We lay in each other's arms with a sheet pulled up to our waists, kissing and hugging and whispering sweet things to each other.

"Don't take this the wrong way, Linda. But...I'm just going to say it. I love you!"

She looked at me with puppy dog eyes. Her disappointment at my statement was obvious.

"Wait though. Don't worry. I'm not going to be stalking you. I love you in so many ways. And I realize that this can't last forever, at least the way we've been to one another all summer. But I love you as a lover, as a teacher, as a beautiful woman, and, weird as it may sound, a little bit like a mother. Maybe a stepmother would be more appropriate, I guess. Anyway, no matter what the future brings for each of us, I'll never forget you."

"Oh, Sammy. That is so sweet! And now that you've broken the ice, I'll just say it. I've felt the same way for so long. I love you, too, Honey. Like a wonderful lover, a gentleman, a beautiful soul, and yes, like a son. If things were different, I'd want to spend the rest of my life with you, but it is what it is. I'm happy that you came along at this time in my life and showed me how to be happy again...in more ways than one."

We kissed tenderly. Linda had tears in her eyes, and I did everything in my power to not cry. Finally, we changed the subject...slightly.

"When I'm gone, who will you be fucking? Your girlfriend Sharon? She's a cutie. And she has a knockout figure, too!"

"I don't want to think about it. You know how I feel about you. I hate to give this up, but I also know you need to take care of yourself. I just hope we can still see each other from time to time."

"You're evading the question, you clever boy. Will you be fucking Sharon as you do me? She's much younger. I bet you would love fucking her more than me...I'm an old lady, you know. I'm guessing you are already fucking her, aren't you?"

"Oh, shut up! You know that is all bullshit. First, you are sexier than anyone I know. I prefer someone older and more mature. Sharon is great, but we're more like friends."

"Who are you trying to kid, Sammy? You are NOT a good liar. Good friends my foot. I saw the way she looked at you!"

"Ok. I'll tell you this much. Sharon and I are close. I'll leave it at that, But Sharon has admitted to me that if she could have sex with another woman...someone like you...she'd like to try it. She was amazed by your figure when we saw you in the mall. She said she'd love to suck on those big hooters of yours. She thinks you are pretty sexy."

"Really? Did she say that? You're not making this up? You know, I've never really been with another woman in a relationship, but in college, we used to horse around--my roommate and me. Just stupid stuff before going to sleep, but occasionally practicing kissing...and giggling as we felt each other up. It was kind of arousing...being with another girl, but it was just fooling around. Wait a minute! You're trying to put dirty thoughts in my head, aren't you? You perv!

"No. I think two women are hot. It's not even a gay thing...just a libertine attitude, don't you think?

You know...seriously...now that you mention it, it might be fun to be with another woman, if everyone agreed to it. I'm not sure how something like that even begins."

"Me either, but even better...a menage trois. That, I could get into."

"You are a perv, aren't you, you naughty boy? Well, dream on, Buddy. I don't see that happening."

But the groundwork had been laid. I saw that I had created a spark of interest.

We lay there for a while longer. Linda even got aroused enough to playfully suck on my cock some more before we both gave up for the night. Well, we didn't exactly give up. I woke up around one a.m. and couldn't resist that voluptuous form in the moonlight.

Linda lay with her back to me, one leg curled at the knee exposing her vagina to me. Unable to resist, I carefully inserted a finger in her so as not to wake her us. Her pussy was warm and soaking. I gradually spread her legs and worked the head of my cock in that fertile delta and gradually got several inches planted in her. Linda moaned in a dreamlike slumber and rolled her shoulders to partially lay on her back as I slowly fucked her from behind. I fondled her beautiful breasts, now exposed and responding to my kisses. Linda eventually woke up with a smile and kissed me as she realized what was happening. After a few minutes, she reached down and pulled me out so she could get more comfortable under me, and then reinserted my cock in her pussy after spreading her legs wide and wrapping them around my waist.

"I want to look into your eyes as you fuck me. Kiss me you incorrigible stud." She giggled and brought my mouth to hers in a slow, passionate kiss. We held each other closely like this as our bodies united in sex. Finally, without fanfare, I whispered I was going to cum.

"That's it, Sammy. Fill me one more time with your cum. You feel wonderful inside me, Honey. Let it go."

And with that, I buried my balls in her and shot one more wad from my pulsing penis into the depths of her vagina. I fell asleep inside her and woke up several minutes later in that position, shriveled to normal size but still buried in her. I slipped my spent member out of her and let it rest on her thigh as we both dozed in each other's arms.

When I finally left her just before daybreak, Linda was gently snoring on the bed, still naked except for her little tank top. Her sexy nylons were removed earlier in the evening, but her beautiful cunt glistened in the moonlight. I quietly let myself out and made my way home where I immediately went into the bathroom and admired a faint ring of red lipstick covering my flaccid cock.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments