Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ride Along -- Part 2 of 3

"Successful businesswoman has a wild affair with her young employee"

8
0 Comments 0
3.9k Views 3.9k
7.7k words 7.7k words

That’s how their affair began. They both knew there was no going back now, they’d done it. They couldn’t unring the bell; they would have to be secretive and discreet. 

It heated up even more after that. Every other week Bernie would plan a day riding with Jayden…or sometimes just an afternoon…and it was always just a prelude to what they were going to do in her hotel room that night. Bernie would anxiously look forward to those days and they would professionally go through the motions of the sales calls until they could get back to the hotel and fuck. Bernie was Jayden’s boss when they were at work, no one could mistake that. But they were equal coworkers when they got in the sack.

Some of Jayden’s clients sensed what was going on. A couple asked him about it; a couple came right out and asked him if she was as good in bed as she was good-looking. Jayden denied it but they knew, and he took the ribbing well.

Bernie would think about Jayden often in between their trysts. When she and her husband had their regular weekend fuck, she found herself comparing his every move to Jayden. Fred wasn’t very adventurous in bed. He had a routine and didn’t stray from it much. She wanted to direct him, ask him to do this or that, but she didn’t. She knew that if she said, ‘Oh Fred, please stick your fingers up my ass’ it would only make him suspicious.

Jayden thought of Bernie too. There was the kidding from the clients of course, but that didn’t really bother him. He worked hard for Bernie, and when she came to town he fucked her hard. He wanted to keep her happy with his job performance and with the sex, and he jerked off a lot in between. But he knew he had to be careful and not fall in love. That could screw everything up.

A couple of months later there was a regional meeting planned at the corporate office. These were held twice a year and were mandatory, so Jayden would be attending. Bernie had warned him to keep his distance from her during the meetings or people might figure out what was going on. He agreed. Their body language had given them away in front of some of his clients, and they didn’t even know her; no telling what people who knew her well might perceive. 

There was no problem avoiding each other during the meetings. Jayden was meeting lots of people for the first time--Wendy introduced him to many of her sales reps--and Bernie was involved with the management and the presentations of some awards to various reps. They made eye contact from afar a couple of times during lunch. Then during the afternoon break, they ended up face to face in the hallway after he came out of the restroom.

“Hello, Jayden,” Bernie said apprehensively.

“Hi, Bernie,” he said, looking straight into her eyes.

“Are you enjoying the meeting?”

“Yes,” he said. “Nice people, very informative, lots of good information.”

“I hope at the next meeting you will be one of those coming up on stage to receive an award.”

“I’m working on that,” he said, and smiled. He leaned closer and said, “But I may need a private training session. You know, one on one.”

Bernie smiled, looked around and said, “Oh, you’re not getting enough from our ride-alongs?”

“The ride-alongs are great. But I can’t get enough. I was thinking maybe some private tutoring. Maybe on the couch in your office.”

She shook her head. “Ssh, you’re terrible!” She noticed Wendy approaching, then she added in a voice loud enough for her to hear, “I’m glad you’re enjoying the meeting, Jayden. Drive safely on the way home.”

He watched Wendy and Bernie walking away and then headed back to the auditorium. About ninety minutes later as the meeting was coming to an end, his cell phone vibrated. It was a text from Bernie.

It read: My office 30 minutes.

----

The auditorium cleared out in a hurry as a hundred sales reps made a mass exodus to the parking lot to find their cars and drive off into rush hour traffic. Jayden walked the hallways killing time as the daytime employees at the corporate office ended their day. 

When he knocked on the open door to Bernie’s office she was standing at the window closing the blinds.

“Hi, come on in,” she said, and then quietly added: “Close the door.”

He closed the door and walked toward her desk. She was standing beside it, looking hot and ready in her sleek knee-length red dress with its sexy V-neck, and twisted yellow gold dangling from her ears, neck and wrist. She flicked a tress of hair out of her eye with a subtle sway of her head. He stood in front of her for a moment. She smiled coyly.

“So, I guess we like to live dangerously, huh?” she said.

“Yeah, I guess we do,” he replied.

They were on each other like pit bulls on a side of beef.

Their bodies exploded together and their open mouths met with a charged frenzy and instantly their tongues were like electric eels tying knots. Their arms tightly wrapped their bodies but in quick time their hands instinctively dove for the spaces between their legs.

Jayden pulled up the front of her dress for easy access and pressed his hand into her crotch and pushed two fingers into her pussy through the cloth of her thong. Bernie rubbed the crotch of his pants and felt the bulk of his cock as it came to life. She started on his belt buckle.

He pushed her back and to the left so her butt was resting on the edge of her desk. He pushed her dress up and knelt in front of her.

“Let’s take this off,” he said, and Bernie squiggled her butt while he pulled her thong down and off and handed it to her. She tossed it onto her desk. 

Jayden looked up at her. Her ass resting on the desk, her dress bunched around her waist, her pussy exposed. Then he bulldozed his face into her twat like he was the defending champ in a pie-eating contest.

Bernie tried to keep quiet as he ate her out. It was hard to do because she was clutching his head and doing her best to fuck his face. The grinding went on for several minutes until Bernie’s cunt was feverish and soaked and leaking. Jayden could feel the seepage on his chin and his dick was now a steaming lead pipe. He gave her clit three good hard sucks, then stood up in front of her and finished unbuckling his pants.

“You ever been fucked on your desk?” he asked.

“No. But I thought you wanted one-on-one on the couch?” she said.

“That can wait,” he said. He unzipped his pants and dropped them.

As many times as she had had it and seen it and thought about it, the sight of his cock still was a feast for her eyes whenever he took it out. She didn’t see it for long because Jayden quickly guided it into her soppy sinkhole and covered her mouth with his and started banging her.

Again Bernie tried to muffle her moans into murmurs. This was her office, not the Holiday Inn, and there still might be workers roaming about. So their groins pounded out a steady beat and each mouth muted any sounds from the other.

After several minutes of kiss-fucking Bernie’s cell phone rang. They stopped what they were doing and Bernie looked down at the phone on her desk.

“Shit,” she said. “I have to get this. Wait a sec.” 

She picked up the phone and answered the call with Jayden’s cock still inside her.

“Hello….Oh, hi….Yes, it was, I was very happy with the way it went…Yes, I am…I’m in a meeting with a sales rep…Sure…Okay, give me just a few minutes…See you then.”

Jayden’s dick was still hard and still inside her and still interested in finishing what it had started. He started again swinging it into her.

“That was the CFO. I have to go meet with him for a little while. I’m not in the office all that much so when he knows I’m here he usually has something he has to review with me.”

Jayden kissed her and started fucking her harder.

“You turn me on so fucking much,” he rasped. “When you talk business like that you make me so horny.” He started slamming his cock into her. She slammed him right back.

“Hurry up and come,” she whispered. “I have a meeting to go to.”

It didn’t take much longer. Bernie held onto his neck and wrapped her legs around his as her pussy absorbed the sweet, hard punishment of his big pole, and when she felt his body tense up she knew what was coming.

He tried to soften his volcanic groan as best he could, but this ejaculation was a real afterburner. It was a big one, stored up all day while he watched his secret lover from afar, and it burned on the way up, burned on the way out, and burned after it was all gone. When he pulled out of her there was a long, hot rope hanging from the head of his cock.

Bernie didn’t reach an orgasm, she was too distracted. She tried her best to straighten herself up.

“You didn’t come,” Jayden said, as he tucked in and buckled up.

“No, I was too nervous I guess. You owe me one.”

“Just one?”

“Tell you what,” she said softly. “Go out and get a drink or something nearby, I’ll call you when I’m done. It shouldn’t take too long. I’ll take you home with me. My husband’s in Hong Kong.”

“Do I get to fuck you in your own bed?”

“You can fuck me anywhere you want.”

----

Bernie was a little flustered. She went to the restroom to freshen up. Not too bad considering, she thought as she looked in the mirror. She touched up her lipstick and straightened her hair. Then she went to meet with the CFO.

The meeting took longer than she expected, and it seemed even longer and Bernie found it very hard to concentrate after about ten minutes in. That was when she realized she’d left her thong back in her office.

After the meeting, she rushed back to her office. She flipped on the light and walked over to her desk. The thong was missing. 

Bernie started to panic. She remembered tossing the damp, funky garment on the desk. She searched around the desk, the floor, the chair. Nothing. Her handbag, the sofa, nothing. She opened up the top left desk drawer and the one below it, same result. Then she opened the top right drawer--one she didn’t use much, as she was left-handed--and there it was. Neatly folded.

“Shit,” she said to herself. 

She didn’t remember putting it in the drawer. Had she? She lifted it up to her nostrils and smelled her sex.

“Shit.” 

She went out to the parking lot, got into her car and called Jayden as she was driving home. She gave him directions to her house and told him to pull right into the garage. She told him about her thong mysteriously moving from the top of her desk to the drawer.

“It wasn’t me,” he said.

“Shit,” she said.

----

Bernie got home, changed her clothes and put on an old floral cotton dress and nothing else. The dress had a zipper in back all the way down to her ass. She wanted to be wearing something that was easy to get out of. She was opening a bottle of wine when her cell phone rang. It was Beverly. Beverly was her very efficient, very feisty, thirty-something bisexual executive assistant. 

“Hi, Boss,” Beverly said. “Hey, just a heads-up, I went into your office earlier tonight to drop off the file with last week’s numbers and I found a thong on your desk. I didn’t think you’d want the cleaning crew to find it so I put it in your top right drawer.”

“Yes, I found it, thank you.” Bernie tried to think of some clever excuse but Beverly continued before she could.

“Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. I won’t ask any questions, but I gotta say, it smelled pretty good. If you decide you want to experiment, maybe swing both ways, you let me know. I can hook you up.”

Bernie laughed. “No, thanks, I’m okay, but I’ll think about it.”

“Okay, well you have a good night, and I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Yes, good night, and Beverly…”

“Yes?”

“Thank you.”

“No problem, you’re welcome. I’m here to serve.”

Relieved, Bernie ended the call and took the bottle and a couple of glasses out onto the lanai and sat by the pool. A couple of minutes later, she heard a car pull into her garage, a door slam, and the sound of the automatic garage door closing. Jayden entered the house through the kitchen and Bernie called to him to come outside. She poured him a glass.

Even though she’d just seen him a little over an hour before, she loved the sight of him. They’d been interrupted in her office and they had unfinished business. He walked outside and she rose to kiss him. His cheeks and chin were blotched with lipstick.

“Jayden, look at your face, it’s covered with my lipstick.” She tried wiping it off with her finger.

“Oh shit,” he said. “No wonder I was getting funny looks.”

“Did you see anybody at the office when you were leaving?”

“Just an overweight executive-looking dude and a short redhead chick. She was coming out of an office a couple doors down from yours.”

“Beverly,” she said. “My assistant. She found my thong.”

Jayden sat in the chair next to Bernie and took a swig of wine. He looked around the lanai and the pool area.

“This is nice,” he said. “You have a beautiful home. And the pool looks fabulous.”

“Thank you. Take a swim if you like. It’s been a long day, it will be refreshing.”

“What about you?”

“I will. I’m chilling right now for a few minutes. I was a little upset about the panty raid until I found out it was Beverly. But go ahead, you first. I love to watch a naked man swim.”

Jayden smiled and took another healthy gulp of wine. 

“You talked me into it,” he said, and started taking off his shoes and socks.

He stood a few feet away unbuttoning his shirt. He placed it over the back of the chair. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped and pushed down his pants and skivvies in one quick swoosh. And there it was. That big, thick piece of dangling meat, right before her eyes. She wanted to reach out and suck it into her mouth right then but she resisted the temptation. She watched him drape his pants on the chair and turn around. She was staring at the crack of his ass when he dove into the pool.

Bernie topped off her glass and watched Jayden swim around for a few minutes. He had a nice, strong stroke, just like in bed, she thought. She loved the smooth flex of the muscles in his shoulders and arms and upper back.

“You coming in?” Jayden called as he was treading water in the deep end.

“I’m enjoying myself watching you.”

“Don’t make me come get you.”

Jayden paddled into the shallow end and then walked up the three steps out of the pool.

“Okay, I’m coming,” Bernie said, rising out of her chair.

Jayden strode over to her just as she stood upright. He took her in his arms and they kissed. Then he lifted her up, one arm around her back and the other around her legs. And he jumped into the pool.

First Bernie screamed but then she shrieked with laughter after they’d splashed into the water and come up for air. Jayden unzipped her dress and pulled it off and threw it to the far end of the pool. It continued floating as they made out. 

They took it into the bedroom where they twisted into sixty-nine position and Bernie tried to suck all of the chlorine off of Jayden’s cock and Jayden tried to lick all of the chlorine out of Bernie’s twat, and both got a mouthful of cum as a result. Then Jayden got on top and fucked her till they passed out.

----

They woke up around midnight and made sandwiches. They hadn’t eaten dinner and were famished. They ate the sandwiches and went back to bed. They didn’t fool around because they fell right back to sleep.

In the early morning, Jayden woke up and his cock was hard. The sun was just coming up. He nudged Bernie awake and they kissed, and her hand instinctively reached for his crotch and she took immediate interest in his boner. Soon she was sucking it with intense gusto, and she even stuck her finger up his ass the way he had done to her. He liked it and held her head as he fucked her face. With a stone-hard morning chubby, it never takes long and in a minute he ejaculated into her throat. Bernie kissed him and said ‘good morning’.

“Good morning,” Jayden said. “And thank you. That was a nice way to wake up on my birthday.”

Bernie shied backward. “Birthday? Today’s your birthday? I didn’t know that, although I guess I should have. But I didn’t get you anything.”

“Don’t worry, I’m getting plenty already.”

“Tell me what you want. What can I give you for your birthday? Besides the blow job?”

“I’ll think about it,” he said. “But first I want to take a dip in the pool. Is that okay?”

“Sure.”

Jayden got out of bed and walked to the french doors which opened onto the lanai. She watched his naked ass as he walked to the pool and dove in with a splash. Bernie went to the bathroom and peed and washed and brushed. She wrapped a robe around herself, went to the kitchen and turned on the coffeemaker, then walked out to the pool. Jayden was sitting on the lower step, the water up to his chest. Bernie hitched up her robe and sat on the edge of the pool at the side of the steps facing him. Her crotch was about level with his chin. Jayden scooted in close.

“So did you decide what I can give you for your birthday?”

“Yes,” he said, opening her robe. “I did.” Then he put his face in her crotch and ate her pussy.

‘Damn’, Bernie thought. She put her hands on his head, scooted closer on the Gunite surface and chafed her butt in the process. She’d never had her pussy eaten so much in her life as she had since she’d started fucking Jayden. She ground her mound into his face and held his head firmly while she tried to clamp her cunt muscles down on his tongue as it slipped around inside of her. Finally, she wailed like a wildcat when he chomped down on her sweet spot and sucked.

Oh shit, she thought as he suckled her plump meat. Here I come again and the coffee isn’t even ready yet. Then: Hell with the coffee!

She came in a spasmodic gush, and felt chills, partly from the cold pool water washing over her open twat but mostly from her orgasm, which was pretty high on her carnal Richter scale. Jayden drank her warm cum and felt it on his face, and dunked his head in the pool before he rose to kiss her. 

“God, Jayden, you’re an animal; a handsome, beautiful, sexy animal,” Bernie said, after a thirty-second tongue suck.

“I’m not done yet,” he said. “Now I’m gonna get my birthday present.” He kissed her.

“Really? And what’s that?”

Jayden put his mouth next to Bernie’s ear and whispered, “I wanna fuck you up the ass.” He kissed her again.

“Oh, I don’t know about that,” she said.

“Come on, let’s do it. I’ve fantasized about it. With an ass as nice as yours, you know a man is gonna wanna fuck it. You like my fingers up there.” He kissed her again and sucked on her ear lobe.

“I know I do, but…it’s too big.”

“We’ll take it slow. Remember the first time you sucked me? You could barely take half in your mouth. Now you can practically swallow the damn thing.”

“I know but…I don’t know. What about lubricant? I don’t have any.”

“How about vegetable oil…do you have any?”

“In the kitchen.”

“Get it,” he said. “Now.” He kissed her again.

Bernie walked to the kitchen with her robe hanging open. She turned off the coffeepot and took a bottle of oil out of the cupboard. When she returned to the pool she saw that Jayden had pulled the cushions from the lounge chairs and formed a makeshift mattress on the patio beside the pool. She handed the oil to him.

He took her into his arms and as he buried his face into her neck he pushed the robe off of her shoulders and it fell to the ground. 

“Lie on the cushions, face down,” he said. “And relax.”

Bernie did. She was nervous, but curious too. She’d definitely thought about this. She liked the feeling of his fingers in her ass, but his cock was a lot longer and fatter. She couldn’t imagine that big thing up there.

Eva_Luna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_Luna

Jayden spread her legs and knelt between them. He started by gently massaging her lower back and slowly moving to her buttocks, helping her to relax. He started kissing her butt all over, circling around, slowly closing in on her asshole. Then he spread her cheeks apart and licked her opening.

Bernie gasped when she felt his tongue dancing around her rim. But she soon relaxed and enjoyed the flittery softness as he licked her and teased her. After several minutes of that Bernie gasped again when she felt the length of his spongy tongue slide into her asshole.

She savored the slushy plunging, jabbing inside her over and over, and she eased into a blissful repose. She knew what he was doing, and it was working. He was easing her into it, one step at a time. She was loving it but in anticipation, she also found herself wanting him to move on.

After a few more minutes, he pulled out.

“You smell good,” he said. “Ivory soap and pool water.”

He grabbed the oil and poured it over her ass. Bernie sighed when she felt it dripping into her crack. Jayden started smearing it all around her asshole and made sure a healthy dose oozed into her. He stretched one cheek as far out as he could to open her and she squeaked when he stuck the length of his index finger into her and squiggled it around so the oil would reach all of her anal far-off places. And while he was doing this, Jayden started singing.

“Happy birthday to me…Happy birthday to me...Happy birthday dear Jayden…”

Bernie giggled and wiggled her ass and squeezed her sphincter tightly around his finger.

“Ah, very nice,” he said. He slipped his middle finger into her. His fingers dug around in a circular in-and-out motion.

“Ahh…” Bernie sighed. She was reveling in the gentle pulsing in her ass and she started moving it gently back and forth in sync, aiding the penetration.

Jayden did this for a couple of minutes. He could tell Bernie was getting into it. Then he pulled his fingers out. With a finger and thumb of his left hand, he stretched her asshole wide. Then he tightly grouped three fingers on his right hand and put them to her hole and shimmied them in.

“Ugh,” Bernie grunted. “What, do you have your whole hand in there?”

“Three fingers,” he said. “This is good. This is going to work out fine.”

He three-finger-fucked her for a minute. Bernie was taking it, groaning with every poke but going with it. His dick felt like an overloaded pipe, ready to blow. He knew it was time to put his tractor in her trailer.

Jayden pulled his fingers out. He widened her hole again and put the head of his inflexible pecker at the opening. He entered her and eased his cock into her with easy baby swings.

“Oh, God,” Bernie said.

Little by little his easy baby swings became more and more determined and within a minute or two, his swinging became slinging and with his grunts and her groans they were making some beautiful butt music. 

Bernie was slinging right along, and stroking her own swollen tool as well, even though her ass felt like an overstuffed burrito, steaming and about to split. But Jayden kept filling her stretched tortilla, stride after stride until his rambunctious cum was uprising.

“God damn this is good,” Jayden said. “I’m gonna come…”

“You better come,” Bernie blurted loudly. “I don’t think…”

“Here I come…”

With a feral growl, Jayden released his load with two or three good hot shots into the depth of her asshole and the rest squirted on the cheeks of her ass and lower back when he pulled out. He collapsed on top of Bernie and with his cock resting in her crack he kissed her neck and the side of her face. Bernie relaxed beneath him and even though the inside of her reamed ass was sore and felt like creamed spinach she was proud and pleased that she’d taken it.

“You’re incredible!” Jayden said. “I could get used to this.”

“I figured that,” Bernie said.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

“God, I love your ass.”

They heard noises coming from the kitchen. They looked over to see a short dark-haired woman rummaging in a cabinet. She turned around and looked right at them for a second.

“Oh shit!” Bernie said. “It’s Delia. Get up.”

“Delia? Who’s Delia?”

“My housekeeper,” Bernie said, as she was putting on her robe. “She comes every other week. I forgot today was her day. Shit, you have to get out of here. Come on.”

Jayden collected his clothing and footwear, which were still by the pool where he’d left them the night before, and followed Bernie into her bedroom. He hastily dressed and Bernie escorted him to the garage. She kissed him goodbye and said she’d call him later and schedule a ride-along.

Bernie went into her bathroom and took a long hot shower. She scrubbed her whole body squeaky clean and washed her hair. She washed all the cum out of her pussy. She shoved her soapy fingers and washrag up her ass, getting his cum out of there too, and she liked it. It felt good. She knew now that he had added a new number to their repertoire and she’d be getting it up the ass from now on.

She dried off and went to her walk-in closet. She felt utterly fucked and sexy as hell and she dressed that way in a tight black skirt and matching jacket and a low-cut white blouse. 

Before she left for work she went to the kitchen where Delia was mopping the floor.

“Delia, can I speak with you for a moment?” she said.

Delia stopped mopping and turned to face Bernie. She had a scared look on her face.

“Delia, I’m sorry you had to see what you saw out there,” Bernie said, with a nod toward the pool.

“It’s okay,” Delia said.

“No, it is not. I forgot this was your day to clean. You shouldn’t have had to walk in and see that.”

“It’s okay,” Delia repeated. “I took your dress out of the pool and put it in the wash.”

“Thank you,” Bernie said, even more embarrassed. She’d forgotten about the dress. “Again, my apologies, Delia. And I hope you can keep what you saw to yourself.”

“Yes, Miss Bernie.”

Bernie thanked her again and said, “Well, I have to get to work,” as she turned to leave.

“Hombre guapo!” Delia called behind her. “Pene grande!”

Bernie shook her head, laughing on the way out the door.

----

BERNIE:

Jayden and I had been fuck buddies for a couple months already but our affair was elevated to a whole new level in one night. It’s one thing to screw in a hotel room two hours away from home where no one knows me, but it’s a completely different story to have such a close call in my office at work and then to go home and get caught red-handed by the maid.

It was stupid to take such a risk at the office, I knew that. And I just plum forgot it was Delia’s day to clean the house. But God, what a rush it was. I get chills just thinking about it. This kid is under my skin now and I don’t know if I could get him out even if I wanted to. He’s inside me in many different ways.

JAYDEN:

Fucking Bernie is like a narcotic. First time I saw her I thought she was hot, and the more time I spent with her the hotter she became. Of course I thought about what it would be like to fuck her--what guy wouldn’t?--but she was my boss, she was older, she was married, and there didn’t seem like any way in hell it could ever happen. Until it did.

At first I thought, Wow, I’m fucking my boss. But then I realized we are a man and a woman…a fucking hot and sexy woman…and she wanted to fuck me too. She started it, thankfully, because I don’t know if I would have had the nerve. Every time I put my cock into her is like taking a trip.

Then it got even crazier, better. The night of the regional meeting I fucked her on her desk, right in her office. I threw that idea out there as a joke and I couldn’t believe we did that, that she would do that.

But it made us closer somehow, even more intimate. It was intense enough already. For two months she couldn’t get enough and I don’t know how many times we fucked or how many times my dick was inside her, in her mouth, in her pussy. And now I’ve been in her house, and in her pool, and in her bed, and in her ass. I think I’m in her head too; I know she’s in mine.

----

They started hooking up even more often. Bernie would drive the two hours, ride along with Jayden, then they’d go to the hotel and fuck. Sometimes they would each drive an hour and shack up at a hotel midway between. Jayden even drove to Bernie’s house a couple of times, arriving late and leaving early, careful to avoid the days Delia was scheduled to clean. Bernie felt safe if they were out of town because there would be little chance of being found out. 

There was a close call at the house one time. Bernie was on the sofa getting her pussy licked when her cell phone rang. It was her daughter Tina, so she answered the phone while Jayden was going at it. Tina was moving in with her fiance and said she wanted to come over to the house and pick up a couple of chairs that Bernie had said they could have. As they talked, Jayden didn’t let up and Bernie was hoping Tina couldn’t hear him chomping away. Fortunately, Bernie was able to convince her to pick up the chairs the following day, and just as she was hanging up the phone she came in Jayden’s face. 

“It’s a good thing I picked up the phone,” Bernie said a minute later. “Or Tina and her fiance could have walked right in on us.”

That was all she said, though. She couldn’t keep talking with a dick in her mouth.

----

It came time for the next regional meeting. In the days leading up to it, Jayden teased Bernie that he was looking forward to the meeting because he’d finally get to do her on the sofa in her office.

The meeting was much like the previous one, with motivational speakers, new promotions, training and awards, one of which Jayden received. When he walked on stage to receive his award from Bernie, they shook hands and her eyes were searing into his. She said, "Congratulations," then leaned closer and added softly, "There may be another award later."

That evening after the meeting, he went to her office. Bernie was seated behind her desk talking on the phone and she pointed at a chair for him to sit. A minute later there was a knock on the door. It was Beverly and Bernie waved her in. When she ended her call, she made introductions.

“Beverly, this is Jayden. Jayden, this is my assistant, Beverly.”

Jayden rose and said, “Nice to meet you, Beverly,” as they shook hands.

“Likewise, Jayden,” she said. “Congratulations on your award. You are off to a very impressive start with our company.”

“Thank you. Bernie has been a lot of help.”

“Oh, I know she has.” She turned back to Bernie and handed her a file. “Here’s the report. Do you need anything else?”

“No, that should do it. Thank you. Have a nice night.”

Beverly walked away and when she reached the door she turned around, gave Bernie the thumbs-up sign and silently mouthed ‘Have fun’. She walked out and closed the door behind her.

Bernie and Jayden looked at each other and didn’t say anything for a moment.

“What are you thinking?” Bernie asked.

“You know what I’m thinking,” he said.

“You want us to get horizontal on that, don’t you,” nodding at the sofa.

“It’d be a good start.”

“Jayden, I have to get out of here tonight. I’m afraid the CFO will call again. And there is a strange vibe around here, it feels weird somehow, I’ve felt it for days. Let’s go find another sofa.”

They left separately and went out to dinner, at a small cafe not too close to the office and not too close to home. Then Jayden followed Bernie home and parked his car in the garage next to hers. 

They went inside and fucked on the couch.

----

About a week later, Bernie found out that the weird vibe she’d been feeling at the office was not a figment of her imagination. Very soon the life she knew was to drastically change in a number of ways.

They were in the hotel midway between the office and Jayden’s territory. They thought it was going to be another rapturous night of lovemaking, and it did start out that way, but things soon went south.

Bernie had just gotten out of the shower when Jayden arrived. She wore nothing but a towel. They embraced, kissed for a moment and the towel fell away. Jayden slowly backed her up until Bernie was sitting on the arm of the sofa. The back of the sofa was against the wall, so he told her to sit up there. Then he knelt on the sofa and buried his face into her pussy. A few minutes later, Bernie came in a screaming rush. Jayden stood and took off his pants, then he climbed up and fucked her up against the wall.

A little while later they were on the bed naked and Bernie sucked his cock until it was again at high alert. Then she slathered it with lubricant because Jayden had said he wanted to fuck her up the old dirt road. Jayden was lubing Bernie’s asshole when her cell phone started ringing in the bathroom, but she didn’t answer. He placed a pillow under Bernie’s butt and she raised her legs. She spread her buttocks for him and he put the head of his dick against the rim of her asshole. He entered her and soon his cock was fucking her ass, his tongue was fucking her mouth, and Bernie’s finger was plucking her clit like it was a Jew's harp.

They went at it for a few hard minutes until they both came, Jayden first and Bernie next. They collapsed on the bed for a while before Bernie got up and went to check her phone.

“Uh, oh,” she said. “This can’t be good.”

“What’s the matter?” Jayden asked.

“It’s the Human Resources Director. Why’s he calling me after hours?”

Bernie sat on the bed and returned the call. He answered on the second ring.

“Hello, it’s Bernie. You needed to talk to me?...Okay…Yes, I could…Jayden?…Yes...Okay…Goodbye.”

Bernie ended the call and sat quietly for a moment. She could feel Jayden’s cum seeping out of her ass.

“I think we’re in trouble, Hon.”

“Why? What’s up?”

“I have to go to the HR office tomorrow morning at ten o’clock. And so do you.”

----

BERNIE:

I couldn’t believe what was happening. There I was sitting at a conference table across from the HR director and the chief of security. They didn’t look happy. They knew all about my affair with Jayden and said that it is a definite no-no and I knew it, it’s in the management handbook. They had photos of both of us entering and leaving the hotels with dates and times, and of our cars parked in the hotel lot. They had hotel records, some phone records, they had me dead in the water.

They asked me to answer a simple yes-no question and said if I answer yes, there will be a simple solution and if I answer no, things could get drawn-out and ugly. They asked: Are you having an affair and sexual relationship with our employee Jayden ____.”

I couldn’t lie; they knew the truth. I said I was. They told me they were very sorry but they were only doing what they had to do. They said I was being terminated and put some papers in front of me to sign, which I did.

It was humiliating of course, but it all was over in twenty minutes. One good result of it was that by signing, I was agreeing to accept the termination without reciprocation and would receive a good chunk of change to go away quietly. I wouldn’t call it a golden parachute, but maybe a silver or bronze one. With severance, unused leave and my 401K, I’d be walking out with over a million dollars.

Beverly called me later in the day to tell me how sorry she was. She said the security guy had come snooping around but she swore she hadn’t told anyone a thing. I believe her.

JAYDEN:

I had to cancel my appointments for the day. I drove to the office, afraid that I knew what was coming. Bernie and I went separately of course, and they had me wait in an office for a half-hour before they summoned me. They led me into a room with a big long table and the HR guy and some security jarhead sat across from me. They asked me if I was having sex with Bernie and said not to lie because they already knew the answer. I said I was.

I got the feeling they were both jealous of me. Bernie had told me about a few times when men around the office had hit on her and said a couple were still around and had hard feelings.

They told me I was fired but that I would get a nice severance package if I agreed not to try and sue anybody. It was a fair amount of dough, more than I would have expected. I took the money. I didn’t want to work there anymore anyway if Bernie was out.

----

Bernie and Jayden went to lunch and then said goodbye, and they wouldn’t be in touch for several days because her husband, Fred was due home that afternoon. Bernie was bummed out and stressing about how she would break the news to him.

Tina and her fiance, Jim came over for dinner the following night. Tina thought something was troubling Bernie and asked her about it but Bernie said everything was fine, just the normal headaches of the corporate world. 

Late Saturday night, she and Fred were having sex but Bernie’s mind was elsewhere. She was thinking about different things. She was thinking about how to tell Fred she’d lost her job, and could she tell him and leave out the real reason why? No, because he knew people she worked with and would be bound to learn the truth anyway. She was thinking about how they had found out about the affair, and where she had screwed up. And as Fred mindlessly pounded away on top of her, she was thinking about Jayden, and their night in the hotel when the HR director called, and how he’d pinned her up against the wall on the back of the sofa and fucked the hell out of her.

She chickened out. She decided she would tell him the following weekend.

But next weekend never came.

----

It was Tuesday night. Bernie and Jayden were sitting by the pool sipping iced tea and talking. Jayden was actually not too upset by the firing, but of course he didn’t have all of the associated baggage that a husband and family brought into it. Bernie was addicted to the sex with Jayden, but the thought of a future with him she had only just begun to consider.

“At least now we only have to keep a few people in the dark about us instead of a whole corporation,” he said.

“I can’t. They’re going to find out. It’s my family. I have to tell them.”

“Let’s run away together.”

“If I was single I probably would. Where would we go?”

“Where would you want to go?”

“Curacao,” she said. “You’ve told me how nice it is and how you figure you will go back someday. I think that is the ‘where’ for you. And working with your father might be the ‘what’."

“And are you the ‘who’?”

“I don’t know. But two out of three ain’t bad.”

“Ah, there is this beautiful spot. It is called Paliaw Cove in the south on the leeward side. My father and I have talked about it, it would be perfect for his small fleet. There is a small beach and marinas and an inn on the hillside that changes hands every few years. We’ve talked about buying it and expanding it. It’s an ideal location for a quiet getaway, fishing, scuba diving and snorkeling, and sight-seeing trips.”

“Sounds wonderful,” Bernie said.

“It is,” he said. “But I’ll have to keep you away from my old man. He loves the ladies. Especially pretty ones.”

They smiled at each other and kissed. The doorbell interrupted them.

Bernie looked at her watch. It was a little late for a social call. Jayden got out of sight and Bernie went to the door. She turned on the porch light and looked through the peephole. There were two men, one in a suit and one in a uniform.

She opened the door into a private hell. The man in the uniform was a deputy sheriff. The man in the suit was from the airline.

“Oh, no,” Bernie said, and covered her mouth with her hands. It must be a plane crash. She always knew there was a possibility of this.

But it wasn’t a crash. Fred had had a heart attack during his layover in Hong Kong. He died before the ambulance got to the condo where he was staying.

Bernie wept in the doorway. The men tried to comfort her but she said no, thanked them, said she needed to be alone. The suit said she would be hearing from them again the next day. She called Tina, who said she and Jim would be right over.

She fell into Jayden’s arms. She fought back her tears. She knew she had to get him out of there pretty quick, and he understood. This would not be the time to introduce him. She promised to call him the next day. He kissed her, told her how sorry he was, said goodbye and made a quick exit.

She found out two days later that when Fred had his heart attack he was in bed sticking his dick into a flight attendant named Henrietta. Bernie remembered meeting her and her husband at a Christmas party. She guessed it must have been going on for some time.

 

END OF PART TWO

 

Published 
Written by jackrussell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors