Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mature BBW Debbie Gets A Good Fucking

"A mature BBW in need of a fucking gets what she wants."

28
9 Comments 9
14.5k Views 14.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Fifty-five-year-old Debbie Simpson was a big girl. She had a wide arse, huge tits and thick thighs and she was in need of a good shag.

She had been married but that was long ago and sexual partners were infrequent and often just for the one night. But a one night stand was something she was very much wanting at the moment and she was hopeful of getting one.

She was in a hotel, having arrived for a meeting the next day that involved department heads and other executives from a nation-wide company and just maybe there would be someone there that fancied fucking a big girl.

Three years previously, she had pulled or been pulled by a younger man from one of the northern offices but he was no longer with the company so she would have to look elsewhere.

She was sitting on her own in the bar watching with mild amusement as a twenty-something man from one of the London branches was working hard to impress a slim blonde from a Scottish branch but she was obviously having none of it.

As the blonde got up and walked away Debbie fleetingly wondered if the man would now make a move on her despite the contrast in size between her and the blonde, but as the thought crossed her mind a male voice just behind her said, "Looks like he lucked out there."

Debbie half-turned to see another twenty-something man that she knew to be Simon Curtis from an office in the Midlands and she replied with a laugh, "Yeah, he probably thinks that she is a lesbian."

"Can I join you, Debbie, isn't it?" asked the good looking man.

"Yes to both, we have spoken on the phone a few times," she said as she felt a slight tingle in her cunt.

"We have and a very sexy voice you have on the phone," he said raising her hopes a bit more.

"Thanks, but seeing me is a bit of a disappointment, I imagine," she said as she downplayed her chances.

"Not at all, I like big women."

"Ha, well I am certainly that," she smiled as her large breasts heaved.

"Can I buy you a drink, Debbie?" asked Simon.

"Yes thank you, a gin and tonic please," she said as her hopes increased.

They talked for a little while about their offices and the people in them but Debbie was wondering if Simon was going to make a move on her or whether she should say something. They seemed to be getting on fine but still, no sexual suggestions had been made when out of the blue Simon said, "Would I have any more luck with you than he had with the blonde?"

Debbie's heart leapt in her large chest and she struggled to play it cool but managed to say, "Well, why don't you try and see where it takes you?"

"I hope it would take me to your bed but I do not want to insult you," he said gallantly.

"Oh, you would not be insulting me. I had been hoping that you would ask since you first spoke to me," she said as her knickers started to get damp.

Simon's cock stiffened in his trousers as the prospect of having this pretty lady looked like becoming a reality.

"Shall we go upstairs, Debbie?" he asked knowing that the answer would be in the affirmative.

"Fuck, yes," she answered and then blushed slightly when she realised the words she had spoken.

Simon just smiled and they stood up and headed for the lift and as he walked slightly behind her he got to see just how wide her arse was and how it filled her black skirt. They did not have the lift to themselves so they had to keep their hands off each other but gave each other a knowing smile before the lift came to a standstill at the floor that contained both of their rooms.

They went to Debbie's room and as she unlocked the door Simon ran his hand over her large backside. Once inside, they met in a kiss which became a snog as he had both hands on her arse and she stroked his trousered crotch.

"I have not been fucked in weeks Simon, I so want you," she said with her eyes ablaze.

"Well I will try to give you the fucking that you need, Debbie," he replied as he removed his shirt and she, her suit jacket.

They kissed again as she fumbled at his trousers and he undid her blouse and then her blouse was off and his trousers were sliding towards his ankles. Simon's erect penis was stretching his underpants and Debbie put her hand to it and wanked it over his clothing as he caressed her bra covered tits.

They were both very aroused and Debbie undid her bra to let her huge tits swing free as Simon stepped out of his trousers. He started kissing and licking her tits as she put her hand inside his underpants and pulled out his very sizeable prick. Simon undid Debbie's skirt and it dropped to the floor leaving her in her knickers which were very damp at the front.

She knelt on the floor and took his penis in her mouth as she dragged his underpants down for him to step out of. She would have loved to suck him off but she needed his rock hard cock between her legs so she scrambled to her feet and removed her knickers putting her wet cunt and the hairs above it on display.

The now naked couple kissed again and his hands were on her arse cheeks and she stroked his cock before he backed her to the bed. She was on the bed with her cunt begging for his cock but first, he kissed her inner thighs and then licked and sucked her soaking cunt.

This was too much for the hugely aroused Debbie and her arse bounced on the bed as with an, "oh fuck, oh shit, oh God," she came as Simon worked her with his tongue.

She was still twisting in orgasm as he had his prick at her entrance and he eased in, bringing squeals of joy from her as her cunt accepted a penis for the first time in ages. Once fully in, he held still for a moment so that she could feel the size of the invader before he slowly at first started to fuck her.

She was making animalistic noises as he sometimes completely withdrew before plunging in again and he varied the pace and length of his thrusts as Debbie Simpson again orgasmed. They were both sweating as he continued to fuck this writhing woman and he sometimes had a nipple in his mouth and sometimes they kissed. Debbie was receiving the fucking that she desired and needed as their bodies smacked together and she came for the third time with his rigid prick still ramming her.

At last, Simon felt the warnings of an upcoming spunk eruption and he breathlessly asked, "Do you want me to cum in you?"

sinnerstepmilf1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sinnerstepmilf1

"Yes, yes fill me with your cum," she replied as she felt yet another orgasm approaching.

With a long groan, Simon did indeed fill her with his cum as spurt after spurt of semen shot into her as with an, "Oh, oh fuck, oh fuck," she came yet again.

After they had both finished cumming they laughingly kissed as his penis slowly deflated and he eventually rolled off her.

"Shit, that was a great fuck," she exclaimed.

"Give me some time and we can do it again," Simon proudly replied.

"Fuck knows how many times I came, you are a great lover," the well-fucked Debbie said.

"Thanks, you have a body made for being loved."

They lay in silence for a while before her hand was on his cock and it started to harden as she stroked it. Debbie twisted her body around and she slowly lowered her wet cunt onto Sinon's face as her mouth locked on his now erect penis.

Simon, at first, feared suffocation with those thick thighs either side of his head but his tongue entered her cunt and as her mouth worked his cock he lapped at her love hole.

Neither was sure whether they were going to take the oral lovemaking to climaxes but Debbie took her mouth off Simon's rod and said, "Do you want to fuck again?" To which he gave a mumbled affirmative due to the fact that his mouth was still working her cunt.

Debbie was again in her back but this time, Simon raised her legs and pushed them towards her head so that her cunt and arse hole were both exposed. For a moment Simon debated with himself which hole to enter but his prick seemed to be drawn as if by a magnet to the waiting cunt.

Simon proceeded to ram her hard and fast and Debbie again came before he said, "Do you want it in the arse?"

She had not often had anal sex and it was a long time since but she said, "You are fucking huge, but yes."

His penis was well lubricated by her juices so he withdrew and placed it against her anus before slowly, gently and carefully entering her inch by inch.

Debbie felt it was a bit painful and then uncomfortable until, when he was fully in, it became highly erotic. With Debbie panting from earlier exertions and from the feeling of a large penis up her arse Simon slowly fucked her arse until he tensed and for the second time he ejaculated into Debbie's body.

They both needed a shower and although it was a bit cramped, they managed to shower together.

They were both still in the mood for more sex but it was now the early hours of the morning and the purpose of being in the hotel was the conference due in the next few hours. Somewhat reluctantly, Simon got dressed and prepared to go to his own room to try to get a little bit of sleep.

"Thank you for a great fuck," said Debbie as she kissed him before allowing him to leave.

She lay naked on her bed and hardly slept as she relived the fucking that she had so recently received.

The meeting went well although at least two of the participants were very drowsy. Simon and Debbie did not have the chance of much contact, although he did manage to run his hand over her arse as they got a coffee.

The meeting over, they had to make their way home to different parts of the country but Debbie felt elated having had possibly the best ever fucking of her life although her arse hole still felt uncomfortable having had that large cock pushed into it.

She would relive that night over and over again in the coming days and weeks as she masturbated on her bed and although she had some great orgasms, none could replicate those that she had whilst in bed with Simon Curtis.

They often talked on the phone but once Simon mentioned his wife. The possibility that he was married had not crossed Debbie's mind. She was not cross with him because he had never indicated that he was not married, it was just that he had also never indicated that he was.

She did not know if they would both be at the conference the next year and if they were, she did not know if she would want to bed him again but whatever the future held, Debbie Simpson had the fucking that she craved at the time.

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments