Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Path of the Raven

"Raven sets her goals"

27
5 Comments 5
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

My device was still on medium as I exited the limo - I had two orgasms on the way over to city hall. It had started to rain, so my driver, after opening the door for me, used his umbrella to keep me dry. I wobbled up the courthouse steps with my pussy vibrating, and the greeter opened the glass doors for me. Being a lawyer in a law firm - albeit one that simply does paperwork and research at my level - I'd been here many times. No one was looking at me funny, so I assumed no one could hear my vibrating buddy. I held the briefcase tightly up against my body with both arms, it was less about protection and more about me bleeding off energy from a trembling pelvis.

Think about it: How would you behave if you were having an orgasm in public?

Women love sex if it's done right. More to the point, we need it - we just can't be as open about it due to society and we have to be in the right state of mind. Having a vibrator in my pussy on medium was driving me to almost constant orgasm. I had to concentrate not to have one. At times, I had to stand with my feet together and flex all the muscles in my legs. I was cumming now, but I had to hide it. Horny doesn't begin to describe what I was feeling.

For the men, try to imagine your cock constantly being in a pocket milking machine. A hot, wet one. It doesn't care if you're in public. It doesn't care if you're in a meeting. It doesn't care if you've just had an orgasm. It doesn't care if you're around your wife or family. It doesn't care if you're hungry or trying to sleep. It just doesn't stop! Now try to hide what it does to you from others.

Don't get me wrong, I love it and wouldn't change it for the world...but it does have that drawback, but that's also part of the point.

I was escorted past the metal detectors and shown into an office. The lone man behind the desk was in his early twenties and obviously someone's intern. He had short blonde hair and blue eyes on a rather skinny frame. He wore a long-sleeved, button-up dress shirt with a clip-on black tie. I put the briefcase next to the desk and looked at him, my heart pounding, no longer being able to hold in my sex drive - I was on the verge of another orgasm - and all the muscles in my legs were flexing.

He looked at me concerned. "Can I help you?"

I nodded a single time and replied, "I need you to fuck me. Please."

He smiled and said, "you must be Raven."

"Please!" I said with emphasis.

He took my hand and guided me to the desk, slowly bent me over it, and lifted up my dress. "Don't worry, we'll give you what you need, whore. We've been expecting you."

I heard him unzip and moments later, he gently slipped inside of me. I exhaled a deep sigh of relief. The point of the vibrator was to prime me for the real thing, and he was giving me the real thing.

He was long and thin but also very hard. He used slow, full strokes pulling out to his head each time. "Is that better, Raven?"

I nodded as I pulled my knees up onto the desk, and spread them wide. "Yes. Thank you."

"They told me that a middle-aged woman with big titties would be coming by today. New to the organization. A horned-up whore that just wanted cock. They told me to have lots of it ready for you" he said flatly as he worked in and out of me.

I lowered my head and moaned. "They were right, stud."

Another man entered the room from behind me. He walked around to my face and slid his cock into my mouth slowly. "Easy, girl. Nice and easy. Enjoy it. Take your time, after all, we've got plenty of men here for you. You're going to be busy past midnight."

He put his hands on both sides of my head and took control. Slow, deep strokes.

The man behind me, I'll call him 'Billy' because he looked so young, reached under me and massaged my clit as he used my cunt slowly. "Go on. The look on your face says you've been holding back an orgasm - let it go. Give it to me, Raven. Be a whore, no need to hide it anymore."

I pushed back against him hard and deep. He held my legs in place. All I could do was squeal as I creamed on his cock.

"Such a hungry little pussy you have there, Raven. All you want is cock and you don't care what you have to do to get it."

He glided into me a few more times, then held it. He was already cumming. Men like the vibrator in my pussy, too. "Oh yeah, Raven. Right there. You've got a nice little pussy on you. Very tight and very smooth. You make a great whore."

He pulled out once he went soft. He walked around to my front and the man in front walked behind me. "Beg me to get me hard again, Raven."

I looked up at him as best I could and asked, "may I please get you hard again? May I please suck your cock?"

He nodded as he slid it into my mouth. "You may, Raven. Such a cock hungry whore, begging for cock like that."

"Beg me to fuck your ass for you," the man behind me said.

"Could you please do me a favor and fuck my ass for me? I've never done it, and I really want it."

Billy looked at the man behind me. "Nice and easy. Take it slow. It's her first anal."

He slapped the head of his cock on my asshole a few times before he slowly began to push in. I grabbed the desk with both hands because I was telling the truth, I've never done anal. I gasped for air. Like his friend, he was long and thin. I felt like my ass was on fire with pain shooting through my body but I was a whore now, I had to get used to this.

Within a few strokes, I found myself pushing back against him, wanting him deeper and harder. It still hurt like hell, but I liked it. I could feel an orgasm building from it. My grunts of pain were quickly followed by moans of pleasure.

I heard the distinct sound of high heels on tile. A woman had entered the room, not that I cared because I was savoring the cock in my mouth - he felt SO fucking good - and the man in my ass was taking me gently, but taking me nonetheless.

Whomever she was she reached under me to massage my clit. "Is this her? Is this Raven?"

"Yes, ma'am," Billy replied.

"How's her pussy?" She asked rubbing me harder but not faster. All I could do was begin breathing out of my mouth and moan.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

"Her pussy is perfect The best I've ever had. It's hot, wet, and hungry - so is her tight little mouth," Billy answered.

The man in back added, "her ass is wonderful, too. Tight. Smooth. Just breaking the whore in."

"Do you mind being called a whore, Raven?" She asked curiously.

I shook my head as I was close to another orgasm. "No, I actually like it. It's what I am now. Maybe what I've always been." I put my hands on Billy's hips and squeezed tightly as I came with his cock in my mouth.

"And she delivered the briefcase? Unopened? She had no idea what she smuggled past security and into the courthouse?" She asked with a touch of concern in her voice.

The man behind me, his cock throbbing, answered. "She did as we asked, no questions. She's an obedient fuck hole. She has no idea who we are, what she did, or what we do - she doesn't care as long as she gets fucked."

She massaged my clit hard but slowly. "Is that true, Raven? Are you willing to do what we want, including breaking the law, so long as you get your holes filled?"

I nodded as I pushed back on her hand on my clit, taking me into a higher orgasm.

"You already whore for us, but what about bribery?" She asked.

"Yes," I said grinding on her hand.

"Forgery?" She asked quickly.

Nodding, I pushed back hard against the man behind me. He was close to orgasm. I felt him throbbing harder.

"Yes!" I answered sucking hard on the cock in my mouth. He was getting hard again fast. Young men do that.

She took a few steps and whispered in my ear. "Drug trafficking? Aiding and abetting? Arms dealing? Spying? Blackmail? Throw court cases? Fraud? Perjury? How deep do you really wanna go, Raven? We'll open doors, as many doors as you want, but you have to walk through them."

With my eyes rolling back in my head, she continued. "This is a criminal organization and we've been searching for a whore just like you for a decade: middle-aged, cock hungry, works in a law office, willing to do all those things and more."

I nodded and said, "I'm not only willing to do them, but I also want to do them! Need to do them!"

I moved one of my hands to the top of hers and forced it harder down on my clit while I squealed in orgasm. I kicked my legs to help use up energy.

"And what does this whore want in return?" She asked rubbing my clit faster.

Digging my nails into her arm I replied, "I want a mattress inside a shipping container somewhere in Europe or Asia. I want to service sixty men a day. Every day. Raw."

She knelt down and I got a look at her. Dark brown skin, black straight hair all the way down her back. She was from India by the look of her. She wore a white blouse and black skirt beneath a black kurti. She looked deep to see the hunger in my eyes.

She stood, then paced the room a few times. She came back to me and knelt next to me.

"We've never done that before Raven, but I could. Sixty men a day? Is your pussy really that hungry? I could make a lot of money off you doing that. Could you really service that many men daily?"

All I could do was growl, "YES!"

"I want to give this to you, Raven, but you have to help me. You have to work with me. If I did it now, the organization wouldn't support it. You have to earn it, Raven. Help me to help you," she said with empathy in her voice. "It's not that I give a shit about you...believe me when I say I don't, but what I need is to possess a lot of blackmail material on you, so you to have put in some work for us."

Those last words gave me pause for concern and she saw it on my face.

She gave me a half smile. "You won't have to kill anyone, and we never do anything with people under eighteen. If you really want in as deep as you say, this is your chance. So yes, you'll bribe people already on the take, perjure yourself, throw court cases, deliver drugs and guns, forge signatures, commit wire fraud, help escaped criminals, and so much more, Raven."

I nodded. "Yes. PLEASE!"

"Do you understand that if you betray us, or expose yourself intentionally...you stay in our organization but you'll never have cock or an orgasm again. I'll make sure of that."

I nodded as I fucked the man behind me harder.

"If you obey, you'll get the happy ending you want in that container, I promise you that. Don't think. Don't question, just do. Do we have a deal?"

I smiled. "Yes, we have a deal."

"Congratulations, you're now a full member of our organization. Remember, no one is innocent. Every single person you bribe, forge papers for, deliver products to, or interact with in any way is in the game. They're either a member or looking to become one. They're all looking to go deeper, just like you."

Looking at Billy she said, "How many men are waiting to use this whore?"

"Two dozen, Shikra," he said without having to think about it.

"Good. Fuck her past midnight, have her sign the paperwork, then ink the bitch up and drop her whore ass off a mile away from the Moonlight. She can limp home naked with cum dripping out of her."

"When you get back to the Moonlight, eat and shower then go to bed. Got it?" she commanded.

Nodding, I shifted my hand from between her fingers to between her legs. I smiled as I slid two fingers into her. "May I suck your clit for you, Shikra?"

She raised her skirt and asked, "why do you want to, Raven?"

Extending my tongue to her clit I responded, "to say thank you".

I heard footsteps. Lots of them. The room began to fill up with men.

She flipped me over on my back then pulled off her skirt and climbed on top of the desk, straddled me, and put her pussy over my mouth. Looking behind her she said to the man in my pussy, "Spank her clit hard and fast. No one leaves this room until they've cum twice, including me."

Looking up at her I said, "thank you, Shikra."

Smiling down at me she replied, "you're a whore, be quiet and get to work."

Published 
Written by Stacy1836
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments