Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Virgin Flight

"Like mother, like son"

39
9 Comments 9
4.8k Views 4.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words

My seventy-two hours had come and gone a few days ago. Shikra did indeed send me man after man. I was not to speak unless it was to say, 'Stop'. The men were instructed to simply slide into me and take me until they came, then pull out. Ghost would tell me later these men were frat boys, and sailors, and had been bussed in from prisons and jails in the area. No one asked my name, my opinions on the world stage, or what I liked. Those days were well behind me, just where I wanted them. My vibrator was on high the entire time. No one tried to use my mouth or my ass. Some men wanted me on my back, others on my hands and knees. Some were gentle and others not so much. All I was to them was a hole to fuck and nothing more. This was sex in hyper-drive. All I had to do was keep my legs open and, I never stopped cumming.

If I'm being honest, I had doubts whether or not I could do this and I was expecting to give up part way through. The two dozen or so men I took on in the office were the most I'd ever had at once. One man after the other for seventy-two hours?! That's a lot of men! What I experienced was much different. Every man is different, not just with regard to shape and size, but also in style and mood. Some cocks are long and thin, others thick and short - or thick and long. Some men take a slow, steady pace while others fuck angry. It kept me constantly off balance and that was a huge turn-on! In the end, she had to extend it to ninety-six hours. My count had me over a thousand men, easy. Nowhere near the record. There's a woman in a place called, "Eden" that took that many in a twenty-four-hour period. Lucky bitch. Of course that's men going vaginal, oral, and anal. Mine was just all vaginal, but it was also all raw.

I pushed past 'sore' to get to 'exhausted' and then my body just took over. I let go and the pleasure was amazing. If I wasn't already, I'm a sex addict now and loving it! Ghost told me that all I'd want is cock, and she was right. I always want to fuck! She turned my vibrator down to low when it was over. I took a few hot baths and got some rest. People can die from lack of sleep, so she also sent nurses to check on me, and make sure I was taking my estrogen. I had trouble walking for a few days just from being sore. You couldn't get that smile off my face, though. Not that I did much walking, I always had a few fingers in my pussy. To encourage this, she played non-stop porn on the TV in the room. As she promised, all my dreams were about sex, not that I slept much - catnaps as she promised. I wouldn't have it any other way. Sex is business.

The voice of Ghost woke me. "Raven, get up. You have a client."

I rolled out of bed and headed for the soda machine then sipped a caffeinated drink. "Shikra was impressed with your endurance, whore." she said as she put my vibrator on high.

I sat on the bed and closed my knees out of reflex. "So was I. I had no idea if I could pull it. I wanted to, but I'd never tried that many. It was a big jump." instinctively I rubbed my clit.

"Yes, it was. She wanted me to let you know she has another event like that planned coming up, but you're going to have to earn it with missions. Accomplish them and she'll have you take that many again, all vaginally and raw in twenty-four hours. Now get those whore legs back open."

I lay on the bed and opened my legs, rubbing my pussy. "That sounds like fun!"

"I'm sure it will be, Raven. How are those big tits doing? Making milk yet?"

I nodded. "Yes I'm leaking, and the estrogen has me more interested in men than I ever have been. I notice things about them like smell and...muscles....and power...I need to submit to them."

"Good. In the closet, you'll find a dark blue teddy with matching garters and heels. Your client is eighteen, but he paid a lot of money for you, and he has you all week. You will obey him without question. What he says to do, you do. Got it? One more thing, before you get dressed, he was specific, he wants you to dye your hair bright red. The box is on the counter in the bathroom."

With my vibrator going, I wobbled from the bed, dyed my hair, and got into the outfit in question. I did my hair in the 80's porn star style, with lots of body and way too much makeup. Yes, I looked like a whore but I was one so why hide it? He's not coming here for conversation. Men don't pay whores for sex, they pay them to not get attached.

"You said you didn't care about me but sent nurses. Why?" I asked doing my makeup.

"Because your pussy means money, whore. Men are paying top dollar for you. We have plans for you. We're going to use you to break just about every law that exists, once your body is worn out and you no longer are of any use to us - we stop caring. You'll get that shipping container with an endless line of men like you wanted. You probably won't live long but we won't give a shit...it was your choice. Like I said, I fucking hate whores. Do you have any idea how disgusting you are? You're the only one that wants all cock to be raw. That's nasty."

I rubbed my clit as I finished my makeup. "It's my choice, Ghost."

"Now sit back on the bed with your legs spread, and facing the door. He wants that pussy warmed up. Get your fingers in there, whore. He wants full-blown skank."

I laughed. "No problem there, Ghost." I spread my legs as wide as I could and got two of my fingers inside of me while using my other hand to rub my clit.

"He's going to take pictures of you nude and wants video of him fucking you. He wants to show his friends, so really whore it up. Don't hold back."

I shook my head. "The days of holding back are well behind me, Ghost. How much is he paying?"

"Five figures. He wants that pussy all week. Seven whole days, whore. Word is out on that cunt of yours, men crave it. They say it's the best they've had."

Her words had me going. "Go on."

"You've got a deep throat and a tight little ass - they like that, too. Those big, milky titties are also a favorite."

I fucked myself slowly. "Good, because I LOVE them. Fuck, I really need to suck a cock! I hope he's on his way."

"He's coming up the sidewalk, and like I said, just turned 18 today, now keep those lips open, whore. "

I was laying back on the bed a little bit with my legs wide open, two fingers deep inside of me, and my other hand spreading my lips when he walked in.

He stood a shade over six feet tall, tipped the scales at slightly over 200 pounds, with pale white skin, no tattoos, short platinum blonde hair, and piercing blue eyes. He was wearing faded blue jeans, well-worn sneakers, and a blue, button-down dress shirt. He was already hard - that was easy to see through his pants. He had a black duffel bag with him.

He smiled, closed the door behind him, and said, "Hi, mommy."

I'm not sure what clicked inside of me at this moment, but I kept fucking my fingers. "Hi, Charlie. Do you like what you see?"

Being a shutterbug, he took the camera out of the duffel bag I gave him for his birthday a few years ago. He attached a high-quality lens and began to snap pictures of me with my legs open. I flipped my hair back and smiled. No hiding. No shame.

"I've liked what I've seen for years now, mom. Tonight, I'm going to have you. I'm going to lose my virginity in that pussy of yours."

"I'm going to teach you what you need to know. First, tell me to call you 'sir' because you are the man and I'm the woman. Second, realize that I'm a whore. Treat me, and address me as such. Lastly, my body is your playground. Tonight is all about you."

He thought for a few moments. "Whore, you will address me as 'sir' from now on. He then snapped his fingers and pointed to the ground in front of him. "Get over here and put my cock in your mouth."

Once I was on my knees he took more pictures.

Smiling, I obeyed. "Treat all women as you do me tonight, including your older sister. I've seen her staring at you when she comes home from college. She wants to submit to you. She wants you to use her."

He was throbbing hard already, and as a young man, he didn't have any stamina - but he would be quick to reload. Still, I knew where he really wanted to go and I was going to take him there. I put my hands on his hips and slowly guided him down my throat.

Sensing he was already close to cumming I looked up at him and said, "Breathe, sir. Breathe. Don't let yourself cum just yet. Let mommy guide you one last time."

Nodding, he took a breath in and slowly exhaled it.

I kept my eyes on his and slowly pulled his pants down and then off his body. "You stand, I kneel. You're the dominant. I'm the submissive."

He nodded. "Do you like sucking cock, mom?"

My response was to roll his balls around in my left hand. "I love it, sir. Your job as a man is to dominate women. Get as many pregnant as you can. Spread your seed. We want it. We need it."

He closed his eyes as a wave of pleasure washed over him, his knees buckled but he remained standing. "That feels really good, whore."

I worked him in and out of my mouth slowly, but deeply.

"May I suck your titties?" he asked.

"Why are you asking?! I'm a whore!"

He reached down and gently wrapped his right hand around my neck, guided me to the bed, and laid down on top of me. He put my right nipple in his mouth and began suckling.

MayaMoxie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MayaMoxie

"There you go, sir. Drink up." I said gently as I put my hands on either side of his head.

I reached down and stroked his cock as he suckled. I knew his eyes were closed, savoring the moment. He moved his hands to my breast and began kneading to milk all of it out. I held his head close to me. When he was done with one, he went to the other - again, taking his time. I slid my other hand down to my pussy and rubbed my clit because my vibrator was working hard.

As he worked his way up with his hips, his cock was now at the entrance to my cunt. I moved my hands to his hips and pulled his head up so he could face me.

"Now look into my eyes as you slide into me, sir."

I had to take my time, but it was hard. Ghost was right, the only time I got relief from the vibrator was when a man was inside of me. His cock was full. Hard. Throbbing.

He put his hands on my shoulders and held me down as he slowly slid into me. My head arched down and my eyes rolled back in my head as I moaned rather loudly. I moved my hands down to his hips and guided him in and out of me slowly.

He gasped for air as he pushed into me.

"Nice and slow, sir. Nice and slow. After all, we have all week."

He almost collapsed on top of me.

I ran my fingers down his biceps."These muscles of yours...this thick skin...the way your body is built - it's designed for combat. To hunt and gather. My body, all women's bodies, are designed for one reason - to pleasure yours. Women are made to do one thing - fuck. We love dick and we love to submit to men. Say it."

He began to move in and out of me slowly on his own as I moved my hands to his massive shoulders. "Women were made to fuck and they love to submit."

I kept his eyes on mine as I put my thighs on either side of his hips and held him there. I rolled my hips against him, pushing him in deeper and faster.

"I'm in control, not you. You're the bitch and I'm the master. I'm the one with the cock - your job is to get fucked."

I wrapped my legs around him and locked my ankles behind his back. I pulled him in deeply and kept him there as he took control. He began to take me faster but still used hard thrusts.

I grabbed his face and held it in front of mine, looking him in the eyes. I kissed him, shoving my tongue deep into his mouth. "Now look me in the eyes and call me a whore as you cum. I want to see the look on your face, sir."

He stared down into my eyes as he tightened his grip around my throat. "I'm going to cum in your pussy, you fucking whore."

"Come on, sir! Give it to me! Give it ALL to me! Give me all your cock because mommy really IS a whore!"

He nodded. At the top of each thrust, he said 'whore' while looking me in the eyes. I grabbed his ass and pulled him deep on each thrust.

He moved his hands to the insides of my thighs and pushed them wide open, pushing back from me but still keeping his eyes on mine. He began using his hips only while working in and out of me.

"What's your fantasy, sir?"

He growled his reply. "My fantasy is to get this pussy pregnant, that's my fantasy. Next week I'm going home and I'm going to fuck dad's new whore and get her pregnant, too. Then I'm moving on to my slut sister."

"Could you please cum in my pussy, sir? Could you please get me pregnant?"

Upon hearing this he thrust harder and faster in and out of me. I smiled up at him and took him over the edge by confessing. "I fucked all the teachers that gave you good grades, I've fucked all five of your uncles and even your Aunt Pat. Then I ate her pussy for her, then she ate mine. Once they were old enough, I even fucked the boys that bullied you in school to leave you alone."

His muscles in his arms flexed and his back tightened. "I fucked the shit out of your coach. You never wondered why you were the only underclassman on the varsity team?"

"Tell me you're kidding." He asked more than said.

I shook my head. "I'm not...ask them, sir."

Looking deep into my eyes he finally released. "FUCK! You're a fucking...WHORE!"

He collapsed on top of me as he throbbed inside my pussy. I whispered in his ear, "I've fucked all your older cousins, too. I've fucked every single man in our family more than once - my father included. Incest runs in our family, pardon the pun."

His entire body flexed and relaxed over and again. "All the women in our family are sluts just waiting to be taken. We've talked about it - all we need is for a real man to realize that and take us."

"Are you telling me the truth, whore?"

I chuckled in his ear. "I'm a mother that just fucked her own son and enjoyed it. Begged for it. Right now, as we speak, your sperm is working its way to my egg. You're going to get me pregnant this week...I can feel it. Women just know. Yes, I'm telling you the truth. There's an amazing amount of pussy to be had in this family if you just take it."

"No one will resist?" He asked confused.

I shook my head. "No one. Not your aunt, not your cousins, not your sister, not my sisters. Fuck all of them, and get them pregnant - all of them.."

He pulled his head back to look me in the eyes. I continued. "Your Aunt Sharon wants you to fuck her while she's doing dishes in the kitchen, just bend her ass over the sink and slide into her pussy, that's why the slut doesn't wear panties. Sally wants you to fuck her in the shower, with her breasts pressed up against the glass doors. Auntie Eva wants you to tie her to the bedposts and fuck her, then leave her tied up and cum dripping out of her for her husband to find. All of us have a fantasy about you."

"And what was yours?"

I rolled him over on his back. "My fantasy? I want you to get me pregnant. I want you to fuck me all day, every day, for a week straight. I want you to only fuck my pussy and forbid me from cumming."

He stared at me blankly so I continued. "I need you to see me as a whore - nothing more. My body was designed for your pleasure."

Reaching down he shoved three fingers into my pussy. "Tell me the truth, did you really fuck all those people?"

I nodded. "Yes, I really did.". I began moving his hand in and out of me.

"Do my aunts and cousins really have fantasies about me? Are they really just sluts?"

"Your Aunt Marie wants you to fuck her in...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Stacy1836
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments