Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
I came home from work, and as I drove down the drive, Larry was riding down on his bicycle. Larry is eighteen and the son of friends.

I stopped and said, "Hi" to Larry, and asked how he was.

Larry looked very nervous. He was red-faced and only managed a strained smile and said nothing.

"What is wrong with Larry?" I asked Pat when I got inside. "He didn't even say hello, and he looked flustered."

Pat told me Larry had returned a book, Glenda, his mother had borrowed. "He seemed alright to me. Maybe it's you."


I didn't know what Pat meant by that remark, but she had a glint in her eye and a telling smirk on her lips.

Later that evening, after diner Pat and I were watching TV and I got a pleasant surprise. Pat straddled me. She didn't say anything. She just looked me in the eyes while she got my dick out and settled herself on my lap with my cock inside her.

Pat put her arms around my neck and slowly gyrated her hips. Still keeping her eyes fixed on mine. She kissed me and pushed her tongue into my mouth. Pat moaned and pulled back, "Is it possible you might go for a drink after work tomorrow?" she asked.

"Maybe. Why?" I asked and covered Pat's D's with my hands.

"I may be busy," Pat told me.

Pat didn't have to tell me. I knew she had made arrangements to meet someone. Without thinking, I asked if it had something to do with Larry.

"Larry was really down when he came around. We got to talking," Pat told me. "He is having a difficult time with girls and sex."

"Did something happen between you two? Is that why he rode past without saying anything?"

"Larry told me he had never had a blowjob."

I took an educated guess, "So you gave him one?"

"It seemed the least I could do. You should have seen his face when I let him see his cum in my mouth."

Pat smiled and kissed me. I think she wanted to see my reaction. If I minded her lips on mine. Knowing they had not long ago been around Larry's cock. Then Pat licked my cheek and said, "I invited him around tomorrow. I thought I might..."

I jerked my hips before Pat finished her sentence, pushing my cock a little deeper inside her.

Pat groaned, and I said, "Fuck him."

"Yes," Pat said as I rolled her over, but instead of me laying on top of Pat, we lost balanced and ended on the floor. Neither of us minded because my cock stayed buried deep inside Pat's pussy.

We fucked in the living room, and when I was close, I pulled out and stood over her. Pat giggled as I stroked my dick.

"Be careful where you shoot it," Pat warned.

The pressure built in my groin, and the first release came out with more force than I anticipated. It cleared Pat's head by at least two feet and landed on the carpet. The second shot was out before I had a chance to adjust my aim, and it landed on the carpet too. The third and fourth cum worms hit Pat in the face and tits, respectively. After that, the energy wained. Some landed on Pat's tummy, and there were beads in her pubes. The last drops dribbled from my dick and landed between Pat's legs on the carpet.

Pat sucked whatever was left out of me and then told me to clean up my mess. I did my best and then went to our bedroom where Pat was waiting for me. She was sitting at the foot of the bed, and my cum was still where it had landed. She grabbed my dick and ran her tongue along the underside. Then Pat sucked on my balls and stroked my cock. My cock was soon hard enough to get back into Pat's pussy, and we fucked some more.

The following morning I was up for work early. I left a note telling Pat which bar I would be in and meet me when she had finished with Larry.

I was on my third beer when Pat arrived at the bar. She sat on the stool beside me and ordered an orange. She had gotten a cab so that she could drive me home.

"Well, what was it like?" I asked a smirking Pat.

"Like a steel piston pumping deep into my cunt. God only knows how many times I came," Pat boasted.

We sat in a booth, and Pat explained how at first, it was awkward, but once they were in bed and Larry's cock entered her, she was in heaven. Pat told me thrust by thrust how they fucked, and when Larry came, he stayed rock hard and carried on hardly missing a beat.

We had a couple of pool games and a bite to eat before Pat drove us home. I didn't know what to expect when we got into bed because Pat had barely stopped talking about Larry's young cock and what it had done for her. I didn't have to worry. Pat was all over my dick as if she hadn't had one for a year.

In the following week, Pat and Larry fucked four more times. Then late one evening, Pat and I were in bed. Our doorbell rang, followed quickly by a firm banging on the door. I told Pat to stay where she was while I saw who it was. Whoever it was was still beating on the door when I reached it. I looked through the side window and saw Glenda, Larry's mother.

"Where is she" I want to know if it is true," Glenda snapped when I opened the door, and she pushed past me.

I caught up to Glenda in the living room, "Glenda, what is going on?" I asked.

"I have just found out your wife is having sex with my son," Glenda said in a loud stern voice. I told Glenda to sit down and try to calm down. "Didn't you hear what I said? Pat is fucking Larry."

Pat came into the room and asked what was going on.

"You, you fucking whore. Tell me the truth. Are you fucking my son?" Glenda yelled at Pat.

Pat remained calm and said, "Yes, I have. Several times."

Glenda went beserk. She yelled obscenities at Pat for a good five minutes (although it seemed longer), then she started crying. I made a coffee and poured a tot of whiskey into Glenda's. When I went back into the room, Glenda was sobbing into Pat's shoulder.

Glenda took a drink, and Pat began explaining what happened, how Larry had opened up to her about his sex life or lack of it.

"I felt sorry for him. We sort of kissed. He felt my breast, and then Larry asked if I would give him a blowjob," Pat told Glenda.

"He is nineteen. You are fifty-six, married and my friend, and you sucked his cock?" Glenda growled but a fraction more mellow. Then she followed up by saying, "You fucked him."

Glenda and Pat spoke frankly for some time before Glenda's anger subsided. When she left, Glenda wasn't happy but far more amenable than when she arrived.

I walked Glenda to her car and tried to quell her mood as much as I could. One thing I couldn't understand was why Glenda came alone. I asked if Derick, her husband, knew, and Glenda told me he was away on business for a few days.

"Look, Glenda, do we have to tell Derick. I know Pat is sorry for what she did she won't do it again. Maybe it would be better if Derick didn't find out," I pleaded.

"Your wife is fucking my son. I don't know how you can be so calm. Pat cheated on you. Aren't you angry?" Glenda didn't wait for an answer. She started the engine and drove away, spinning the wheels.

Back home, Pat asked me what was said. When I told her, Pat said Glenda wasn't going to tell Derrick. I wondered how she knew, and Pat said Glenda would have before coming round if she was going to.

That evening Pat and I had a discussion. I told her I didn't mind her being with other men, but she had to be more careful who she had sex with. Friends and close associates weren't a good idea.

We left it at that, but Pat brought the subject of Glenda up again when we were in bed.

She grabbed hold of my cock and said, "I know how we can appease Glenda." I asked how and Pat said, "Simple, you fuck her."

"What?" I said in utter amazement.

Pat put her leg over me and guided my now hard cock into her, "You fuck her," she said, pushing herself back onto my dick.

I grumbled that that was the craziest idea Pat had ever had.

"No, it's not. We all know Glenda has the hots for you." Pat repositioned herself, so she was sitting on my dick, cowgirl. "Don't tell me you have never fantasized about having Glenda," Pat continued.

I didn't say anything because, of course, I had.

Pat began to move her hips, and while she fucked me, I couldn't help but think what it would be like to have Glenda's pussy around my cock.

About noon the following day, I got a text from Pat. It said she had rung Glenda, and she had agreed to come around about eight. When I got home, dinner was ready. After eating, we sat waiting for Glenda.

At seven-fifteen, Pat went upstairs. She came back down twenty-five minutes in a different outfit and told me she was going out.

"Where are you going?" was my obvious question.

Pat said she had a date with Larry. I reminded her Glenda was coming around. Pat smiled said casually, "I know. I am sure you can look after her," and she left.

Glenda arrived just before eight and didn't seem too surprised Pat wasn't there.

I gave Glenda a beer, "Do you remember that night in the club? Pat was wearing stockings and a garter belt?" Glenda asked.

"Of course. You said you had one," I told Glenda.

"Guess what?" Glenda said, and she pulled her dress along her thighs until I could see the top of stockings and the straps of a garter belt.

I don't know why but I became nervous, and it seemed the temperature in the room rose dramatically.

"Erm, Pat will be home soon," I burbled.

"She didn't tell you? Pat is with Larry at my place," Glenda said, and she reached over and put her hand on my crotch. "Pat and I talked. I offered her a proposition, one that hopefully will satisfy us all. I wouldn't say anything to Derick about her and Larry. She could fuck Larry as long as I can fuck you," Glenda paused and smiled. "So, shall we do it here? Or shall we go to bed? Your choice."

I didn't have to think, "Bed," I told Glenda and headed for the staircase.


PamelaRhose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaRhose


Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments