Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pat and I were away for the weekend. We settled in our hotel room, and I told Pat I wouldn't mind a nap. Pat wasn't tired because she had slept a good chunk of the drive.

"Okay, you have a rest, and I will have a look around," Pat said after kissing me on the forehead.

I made myself comfortable on the bed while Pat freshened up and fell asleep before she left.

When I woke I couldn't believe it, I had slept for nearly two hours. I slithered off the bed and splashed cold water on my face.

Back in the room, I noticed Pat's bra on the floor at the foot of the bed. I smiled to myself because Pat had threatened not to wear one all weekend. She was wearing one when we left home, so I thought that idea had gone. After seeing it on the floor, I thought maybe Pat had decided to let her breasts hang free after all.

I knew Pat wouldn't be far away, but I needed a drink, so I went down to the bar. Just in case Pat got by me, I left a note telling her where I was.

To my surprise, Pat was already in the bar. What didn't surprise me was Pat was sitting with a man. They looked very cozy. Pat's hand was on the table, and the man's hand was covering it. I watched them for a minute or so from the door. A woman bumped my arm as she passed. She walked determinedly into the bar and up to the table where Pat was sitting. I couldn't hear what she said, but the lady wasn't happy. The man stood and sheepishly followed the lady out.

I watched the man as he was marched to the elevator. Or should I say I admired the woman's tidy figure and tight ass? Our eyes met when she was in the elevator, and they stayed locked together until the doors closed.

I walked over to Pat, "What was that all about?"

"Nothing. Just a jealous wife," Pat said, seemingly not too bothered.

I got myself a drink and sat with Pat, "What were you talking about?"

Pat tried to tell me they were only having a chat, and it was nothing.

"Come on. I saw him holding your hand."

"Oh, alright. We met by the pond outside. Greg, that's his name, was sitting on a bench, looking miserable. I asked if I could join him, thinking I could cheer him up somehow. We chatted, and then he gave me a compliment."

"Compliment?" I asked.

"Yes, a compliment. Greg said he loved my breasts and that I had the confidence to go without a bra."

I looked at Pat's tits. The thin sweater did show them off well. Even better, Pat's nipples were pushing against it.

"And what else did Greg say?" I asked.

Pat told me he didn't say much else, except he wanted to come inside. Greg didn't want his wife, Amanda, catching them alone.

"She is a prude," Pat told me. "And she isn't very sexual. Greg misses out on a lot of sex because she won't open her legs for him. He is gasping for a good fuck."

"He told you all that after only just meeting you. Why?"

"Maybe because he is desperate for a fuck, and he didn't. I could tell when she came in and dragged him away. She's a domineering sexless bitch," Pat said coldly.

I questioned Pat's ability to categorize someone after such a short time, but Pat was adamant she knew. I had my doubts because of the way Amanda looked at me when she was in the elevator. But then I thought I was doing the same as Pat. I was making assumptions without any knowledge and on just a stare.

Pat and I made our way to the elevator. As soon as the doors closed, I lifted Pat's sweater and sucked a hard nipple into my mouth. Pat pushed my head onto her breast, and I suckled on her tit like a baby. The elevator stopped, and the doors opened. Luckily it was our floor, and there was no one waiting.

We walked briskly to our room, and when we were inside, I pinned Pat against the wall. Pat managed to release my cock while we kissed. The next few seconds were a bit of a blur, but somehow Pat had her legs wrapped around me, and my dick was in her wet pussy. I shuffled gingerly to the bed and collapsed onto it. Still joined at the groin to Pat.

After a rowdy and energetic roll around the bed, we both lay on our backs. Still fully clothed and panting.

"What are you going to do?" I asked Pat. She wanted to know what I meant, and I said, "About Greg."

"I would like to fuck him if I could. Would you mind?"

I told Pat I wouldn't, but I also warned her to be careful. She had only spoken to the guy for a few minutes, and if she was right about his wife, she could be trouble.

We didn't see either Amanda or Greg until the next day. Pat and I were finishing breakfast, and they were in the lobby. Amanda left through the front door, and Greg walked toward the elevator.

Pat picked up our key from the table, "I might need these. You find something to do. I will let you know when I am finished," and she hurried after Greg.

Pat caught up to him. She said something. Greg smiled, and they got in the elevator, smiling and holding onto each other.

tsAdorableASHLEY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tsAdorableASHLEY

I finished my orange a decided to take a stroll. Outside I looked left and right. Before I decided which way to go, a voice said, "Don't go too far. She will be back before you know it."

It was Amanda standing behind me.

I stood speechless.

"It's alright," Amanda said. "I know what is going on. If your wife is lucky, we might have time for a coffee. You're paying."

I managed to drag myself over the road to a coffee shop.

"I am right, aren't I?" Amanda asked.

"Right. About what?" I stuttered.

"I didn't leave. I saw your wife get in the elevator with Greg. What is her name?"

"Pat," I muttered.

"And you don't mind your wife fucking my husband?"

I tried, but nothing would come out of my mouth.

"It's alright. Pat isn't the first, and she won't be the last. I just hope she gets some sort of satisfaction." Amanda said.

Finally, I got some words out and asked Amanda what she was talking about.

Amanda was very candid, and I believed her when she said, "Greg is a very charming man when he wants to be. He has used his magic to get between countless women's legs. He has a beautiful cock, but he doesn't know how to use it. I have tried to teach him, but Greg is only interested in one thing. Pleasing himself. I can't remember the last time he gave me an orgasm, and most of the time, he finishes before I am getting started."

Somehow I warmed to Amanda. Sat there listening to her telling me intimate details of her sex life. I even dared to ask how she managed.

"Oh, don't worry about me. I have a couple of guys I can call upon when needed. There is another friend, she is amazing. She can make me cum with just the touch of her tongue. Given a choice, I would choose her tongue over any dick no matter how big or how it was used."

I smiled at Amanda, and then of all things, my phone buzzed.

"You had better answer it. It is probably Pat," Amanda said, confidently.

Sure enough, it was Pat. She didn't sound too happy and told me to meet her in our room.

"You should go," Amanda told me. As I was leaving, she said, "If we get a chance."

I knew what Amanda meant and smiled.

"That was the worst fuck I have ever had," Pat growled when I got back to the room. "Worse than with Brian Wainwright, and it was his first time."

"You fucked Brian?"

"You could hardly call it a fuck. He shot his load seconds after getting his cock in my cunt. Anyway, I told you I promised him a fuck. Never mind that it was years ago." Pat was naked and using a towel to clean between her legs. "I am going to have a shower and try to forget what just happened."

Pat stormed into the ensuite, and I sat on the bed and waited for her to come out. When she did, Pat was in a more subdued mood. She explained what happened and told me Greg enjoyed himself and wasn't interested in her, which proved what Amanda had told me.

We went out and had lunch and looked around. Then we went back to the hotel for a quick drink before deciding what to do in the evening.

"Oh no," Pat said, and she looked agitated.

I looked around, and Amanda was walking in our direction. She asked if she could join us and sat down.

"I have come to apologize," Amanda said.

Pat was confused and asked what Amanda had to apologize for.

"I am sure you weren't impressed with my husband this morning. I would like to make it up to you if I may."

When Amanda asked if we could all go to our room, Pat was more confused than ever. Amanda explained that Greg was out and wouldn't be back for a while.

Inside the room, Amanda said nothing. She simply turned to Pat and kissed her on the lips.

Amanda spoke softly, "Would you mind getting on the bed, please, Pat."

Pat looked in a daze, but she sat on the bed and then lay down when Amanda asked her. I sat next to Pat and watched Amanda remove Pat's panties.

Pat looked me in the eye, smiling, as Amanda kissed her way up Pat's thigh. Pat's eyes closed when Amanda's mouth reached her pussy.

Pat moaned and twisted around as Amanda ate her and then bucked when she reached her first orgasm. My cock was rigid, watching them. I had to get it out and stroke it. Pat grabbed hold and helped me jack off.

"Wait," Amanda said.

I moved down the bed, and Amanda took my cock into her mouth. While Amanda sucked my dick, she fingered Pat, and I am sure Pat came when I filled Amanda's mouth. Then without hesitating, Amanda went back and concentrated on Pat's pussy.

After Amanda brought Pat off again, she said she hoped she had made up for her husband's failings, and then Amanda left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments