Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary and I stripped back in our cabana before wandering out to the ocean for an early evening swim. We floated and fondled in a relaxed state before hunger called, and we decided to go for a bite. We played as we decided what to wear. Finally, Mary suggested, "How about we slip on our suits and snack at the pool bar?"

"Sounds good to me. What bathing suit are you thinking about?" I inquired as I grabbed one of my shorts-style suits.

Mary was digging in a bag in her closet before emerging with three tiny garments. When I say tiny, I mean that I could ball up all three into my fist and close in entirely.

"Here's yours," Mary offered as she tossed me a men's thong suit.

"Um, it doesn't seem to cover much."

"That's the idea," she chuckled with a big smirk on her face.

As I worked to get mine properly aligned, Mary was pulling her's on like a pro. She was actually finished while I kept up my adjustments. Once I was somewhat comfortable, I looked up to see her's.

"Wow!" was the one word to escape my lips as I took in her beauty. Mary was wearing a white micro string bikini. The bottoms tied on the sides and scarcely covered her labia. The top was all string except for the two one-inch triangular patches that were tightly gripping her erect nipples.

Mary did a little pirouette for me, and her ass was completely bare, excluding the small white string that crossed her waist and dove between her buttocks. Staring like a teenage fool, I quickly hardened and burst through the top of my suit.

It was Mary who stared this time and quickly moved to her knees in front of me. As she peeled my suit down to my ankles, Mary drew me into her mouth. She made short work of my overly anxious pecker as I shot my cum into her sizzling mouth. After cleaning me up, she pulled my thong back into place.

"Holy shit, I think I got more excited seeing you in that almost non-existent bikini than seeing you nude. Are we going to get away with wearing these at the pool?"

"Absolutely! After asking specifically for the least that we could get away with in the clothed areas, I bought them at their store. Apparently, that is a frequently asked question since she asked me our sizes and pulled out two examples."

"You do know that it's quite likely that your bottoms will be swallowed up by your labia if you move too quickly."

"Maybe so, but as long as I keep them covered while I'm above water, then I'm good with Management. So let's get going. I'm hungry!"

Fortunately for us, our cabana wasn't too far from the pool. Mary's bottoms held their own until we walked into the pool water and headed for the floating bar. With our waists covered by the water, I saw Mary dip down while spreading her legs while I was at the bar getting us some wine.

Upon returning with our plastic cups, I whispered, "Did you just do that to uncover your pussy?"

She looked at me with a sly grin while taking her cup and answered, "Yes, I did."

"How does it feel lodged up in there?"

"Actually, it feels kinda good. Why don't you check for yourself."

We moved away from the others, hand in hand, and claimed a spot against the wall furthest from the bar. I moved in front of Mary and pressed her against the wall gently as we kissed and toasted. I allowed my free hand to wander under the water and lightly trace her exposed lips.

Mary shivered a little from the heightened stimulation as we were amongst over a hundred other people. "What's the matter sexy, is this a larger crowd than you had anticipated?"

Breathlessly she replied, "Yeah, a little. But don't stop, please!"

I continued with my light petting as her eyes became slits, and she threatened to drop her cup of wine. I gracefully grabbed her cup in the same hand as mine and placed them both on the pool ledge. Her eyes did open a little during my move, but my other hand never stopped tickling her protruding labia.

Mary's eyes, still half-open, pleaded for release. I knew that it wouldn't take much and slowly eased my middle finger into her. She climaxed almost instantaneously with a muffled moan and a soft whimper.  

"Do it again," Mary beseeched.

It was then that I noticed more than a few people were looking our way. I grabbed our wines again while removing my digit from her overly sensitive box. In a normal voice, I asked, "And what shall we toast to now, my love?"

Mary caught on, albeit slowly, and grabbed her cup for our commemoration. I offered, "To many more years loving you, darling."

Mary seemed uninterested in my bland toast and offered this, softly, "To many more years of you bringing me to orgasm in public and private."

We 'clinked' our plastic cups and drained our drinks in one fell swoop. After placing them back on the ledge, I pressed against Mary and kissed her with need. It was right about then that Lucy and Jim walked up to us.

In a jovial voice, Jim asked, "What are you two love birds up to this evening?"

We smiled as our lips parted, knowing that they probably just saved us from being ejected from the resort. Carnal activities were strictly forbidden in the clothed areas. As we broke apart, Lucy's mouth opened as she said, "Oh my god, girl, no wonder everyone is staring at you. You look smoking hot in your dental floss of a suit!"

As they both leered, Mary suggested, "You should get one yourself, Lucy. It would look magnificent on your sexy body."

"Oh, I have one, Mary, but even I'm not daring enough to wear it in the clothed areas. I didn't think something that revealing was allowed."

"I asked the cashier in their store for the most daring suits that they allowed in public, and this is what they sold me."

"Damn! How are those little patches staying on your nipples so well? And what does the bottom patch look like?" Lucy asked.

Mary replied, "The little patches seem to be mostly spandex, and they grasp my nipples most deliciously. The bottom is a minimal triangle of the same material that barely works on me due to the size of my labia. However, right now, it is wedged between them and rubbing my clit delectably."

"So, that's why you two are being so frisky in the pool. How many orgasms have you had so far?" Jim questioned.

"Only one," Mary offered with a frown.

"Well, it's probably pretty good that we came along then," Jim stated

"How's that?" Mary inquired.

"Well, with the two of us here, we can make you look a lot less conspicuous," Jim replied.

"Ah, I get it," I said as my finger began tracing Mary's lips again.

Mary pulled away from the wall a little before stating, "Feel free to join in, you two."

Both Jim and Lucy moved to either side of Mary and began tentatively caressing her hips and buttocks. Lucy made the first real move by joining me at Mary's pussy. When I felt her hand there also, I pushed my finger inside again. Lucy found Mary's clit and stroked it in circular motions.

For his part, Jim slowly made his way between Mary's buttocks to rim her little star. With all the added attention, Mary climaxed again rather quickly. We all kept up our manipulations with Jim slipping a finger inside her pucker. Mary's last peak was a doozy and I had to kiss her to muffle the scream.

As a few heads turned our way, Lucy started to laugh to distract everyone. We all joined in as if Mary's scream was related to a joke. With our hands removed from her tingling body, Mary opened her eyes and returned to normal, grudgingly.

Her first words were, "You three really know how to make a girl feel real good."

"Thank you," we all replied in unison. Then we all laughed at the oddity of the situation. Here we were in paradise by our estimation pleasuring, a beautiful woman in public against all the rules. And getting a thrill from it like a bunch of teenagers.

As we all settled down, Mary moved away from the wall and pushed Lucy against it while saying, "Shall will give Lucy a little too?"

"That's an excellent idea," Jim confirmed as his hand slipped behind her suit and tickled her puss. Mary quickly moved her hand in along with Jim's as I caressed her sumptuous ass. We all knew that Lucy was not an easy cummer, but we were quite confident with the public setting.

Jim pushed two fingers inside Lucy as Mary flicked at her growing nub. For my part, I slipped my hand up and down her anal cleft, stroking her pucker with every pass. Lucy was already escalating much faster than we'd anticipated due to the public factor.

As her panting increased, Lucy began clenching her butt cheeks to egg me on. I was now steadily rimming her excited entrance. She pushed back against the wall in a vain attempt to get me to penetrate her. I knew from my own experience that anticipation of the act caused most of the excitement.

With Lucy's bumping the wall becoming a distraction to others close by, I pushed my middle finger inside her completely. The sudden and full insertion pushed her into orgasm as she clamped down on my invading digit. Her climax drew a little more attention from the surrounding crowd as the rest of us began the laughing ploy again.

ScarlettFuckTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarlettFuckTS

It didn't work quite as well, but it did distract enough for Lucy to get her wits about her as we all withdrew from her. "Okay, you three, we really need to get naked together and pleasure each other. I think we could have a lot of fun."

I looked at Mary for her thoughts, and she said, "I'd love to feel all of our hands, lips, legs, and tongues all over me too. Where shall we do this?"

"Well, our cabana is the closest. Shall we start there?" I offered.

"I like your thinking. Shall we hop about through the night?" Jim spouted.

"Mmmm," Mary emitted before adding, "Come on, let's go!" Mary started toward the shallow end where the steps were located before I grabbed her hand. As she turned back, she asked, "Are you having second thoughts?"

"No, but you are about to expose yourself to over a hundred people," I said before diving underwater and fixing her bottoms.

As I came up, Mary pulled me into a kiss. Afterward, she commented, "You are always taking care of me, and I love you for that! Now, let's go get naked with these two sexy people and have some fun."

"Okay."

When we finally caught up with Jim and Lucy, they were halfway to our cabana. Apparently, they didn't stop to look for us due to their excitement. Once they realized we weren't right behind them, they stopped to wave us on.

"What were you two doing, having more pool sex?" Jim snickered.

"Actually, my knight in shining armor was covering up my exposed pussy, so that we wouldn't get tossed out of paradise," Mary answered.

"Good catch!" Lucy directed toward me.

"Thank you! I'm always happy to help a lady tuck her tempting lips back into her suit or take them out if she prefers," I tried to say with a straight face.

We all laughed before Mary took off running and stopped just past the nude beach sign. There she waited patiently. As we approached, she asked, "Kind Sir, would you please untuck my labia from their confines? I would be so terribly grateful."

Dropping to my knees in front of Mary, I grasped the strings on each hip and pulled them achingly slow. As the bows fell apart, I released the strings and let them fall to her sides. Mary then spread her legs, thinking that her thighs pressed together were holding the suit to her.

With her feet over two feet apart, the suit was still attached to her soaked puss. "Could you help me with my problem?" she implored.

I leaned in and blew gently on her spandex covered box and watched as her lips swelled and goosebumps arose. "As good as that feels, kind Sir, it is not solving my problem. Do you have any other ideas?"

I then leaned toward her and bit one of the strings, and pulled away, removing the suit bottoms. Mary shivered a little as the suit peeled away from her slick folds. On impulse, I spat the suit to the ground and dove into her tempting slit. My tongue only made a few flicks of her bulbous clit before she climaxed while grabbing my head for support.

Mary held my face to her vagina as she shook mildly. As the orgasm passed, she whispered, "Let's get to the bed where I can thank you properly."

I grabbed her bottoms and stood, scooping Mary into my arms. I carried her as we kissed lovingly toward our cabana. Once inside, I gently lay her on the bed. She removed her top and directed me to lie flat on my back. Once I was in place, Mary slipped off my suit and lowered her appreciative pussy onto my stiff penis.

Jim and Lucy disrobed and joined us on the bed with Lucy on all fours. As Jim began pumping her needy ass, I thought it was time to combine us all. I slowly turned myself toward them, and once we were lined up, I sat and pushed Mary down on her back. The girls now faced each other backward with Lucy on top. They began to kiss, and before long were caressing each other's breasts as well.

As they both became more worked up, Lucy commanded, "Twist my nipples hard. I'm almost there."

Mary was working her nipples heartily, but Lucy wasn't quite there. Jim suggested, "Bite them, Mary!"

I saw Mary attempt to get one in her mouth, but they were just out of reach. With my next thrust, I pushed Mary back another six inches, and she immediately got one. As she nibbled, sucked, and then finally bit down, Lucy climaxed resoundingly. She shook and then slowly crumpled down onto Mary as Jim held still.

I kept a leisurely pace in Mary as she continued to suck on Lucy's tits. After a minute or two, Lucy slowly showed signs of life as she sucked Mary's tits. She started off sucking easily but gradually escalated to nibbling. That's all Mary needed, between me fucking her and Lucy's work, she orgasmed.

Lucy seemed recharged by Mary's swift peak and crawled down her abdomen. As she approached Mary's crotch, she put a hand on mine to gently push me away. I realized what she wanted and ceded Mary's delicious box to her. Lucy dove right in, lapping and plunging her tongue like a sex-starved guy. She clearly had a thing for women, and it had been too long.

Mary, in turn, dove into Lucy's puss like a pro. I didn't know her whole sexual history, but I'm pretty sure she wasn't a regular at the vagina deli. Either way, she seemed eager to please Lucy and seemed to be enjoying her taste. As the girls had their fun, I moved down to Mary's feet to do a little dining myself. With Mary's legs spread wide, Lucy and I were only inches apart as we each slurped on our targets.

Meanwhile, Jim was dining on Lucy's ass. He was chewing and nibbling on her cheeks in between long laps at her pucker. With all the extra arousal, Mary started to cum again. As Lucy sucked up her flowing nectar, she too began to cum. From all that Jim & Lucy had told us about her difficulties in reaching a climax, I was quite surprised.  

It almost seemed that she got off on pleasing Mary even more than being pleased. With this new bit of information in her head, Mary moved one of her hands off Lucy's ass toward the back of her head. As Mary pressed Lucy's face deeper into her slick box, they began a cycle of unending orgasms.

They each had several over the next hour of their ravenous feasting. Jim and I did whatever we could to add to their heightened lust. Jim swapped between tonguing Lucy's crinkle and fingering her. I kept up on Mary's feet and toes while caressing her legs.

As their seemingly insatiable drive began to slow, Lucy turned around, and they kissed. In between gentle kisses, Lucy whispered, "You are amazing! It's been years since I've cum that much. You are going to have a new best friend or stalker. It's your choice."

They both started laughing at Lucy's comment, and Jim and I joined in as well. When the hilarity slowly faded, Mary said, "Well, now that we've had our fun, we should probably take care of our boys."

Lucy kissed Mary one more time before rolling off and sucking Jim's dick into her mouth. Mary grabbed mine and did the same. As the blowjobs commenced, both Jim and I were nearing our own orgasms. It doesn't take much to get me off once I've witnessed two women enjoy each other so thoroughly. I guessed it was the same for Jim as we both started to cum.

After the girls drained us dry, we rubbed and kissed all over them, ending up in an oral circle on the bed. Mary was sucking me while I was licking Lucy. Lucy was sucking Jim while he was licking Mary. Knowing Lucy's love of anal, I slipped a finger into her to heighten her enjoyment. Then the idea seemed to move along the circle as we were all being fingered anally.

I don't know about Jim, but it quickly brought me back to life. As I hardened in Mary's mouth, she managed to say, "Fuck me, honey! I need you in my pussy now." We all broke apart, and I moved to take Mary. Slipping inside her vagina was like the first time again. We rocked and kissed as she came again and again.

We went on for some time as Jim and Lucy did the same. Our love for each other seemed to be wearing off on them as they enjoyed each other so thoroughly. I'm sure that Lucy orgasmed at least twice during their lovemaking. As for Mary and I, we slipped into our own personal heaven and loved the closeness.

Even after I came, we stayed wrapped up together. Eventually, we separated to see how Jim and Lucy were doing. They were wrapped up closely too, but in a side by side sixty-nine. Mary and I moved against them to caress their backs and buttocks. I was working on Lucy as Mary took on Jim. They both seemed to be getting more excited from our inclusion and quickly approached their peaks.

After they parted, Mary suggested, "How about we go to your place now to play with your toys?"

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments