Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After a covert sniff, I stuffed Mary's panties into my pocket.

The restaurant was closed in with glass walls and very quiet. They didn't have very many patrons this early in the day, which we welcomed. The waitress, Tina, stopped by with some coffee and water. She asked, "Do you have any questions about the menu?"

I looked at Mary, and she said, "Nope, no questions, but we are ready to order." After we placed our order, Tina wandered off. We sipped our coffee as my hand was a constant presence on Mary's lower thigh. I couldn't get over how smooth and supple her legs were. We were both getting a little randy, so we made a plan for the mile-high club initiation.  

It was actually quite simple in design with Mary heading to the bathroom and getting completely naked. I would watch to see which one she entered and head over to check on her after she'd been in there for a couple of minutes. Once inside, I would drop my shorts and underwear and slip into her. We would try to go long enough to climax, but it wasn't a must.

All the talk had us both as horny as teenagers, and my hand roamed toward Mary's unencumbered vagina. As I teased her outer labia, Tina appeared from behind us with our food. I eased the edge of Mary's dress back down her thighs like it was a normal thing. Tina must have caught a glimpse, though, and couldn't help but say, "You have fantastic legs."

Mary blushed slightly before replying, "Thank you very much. I work hard to keep them like this."

"Well, you do a great job, because they are quite sexy," Tina responded.

"They truly are. And now they're all mine," I proclaimed.

"Are you two newlyweds?" Tina asked.

"We are!" Mary exclaimed. "And we're going on our honeymoon today."

"Congratulations! I wish you all the best. I'll let you get to your breakfast. Let me know if you need anything else," Tina offered.

As she walked away, Mary whispered, "Touch me again. I'm so close from just the thought of her seeing me, that I may cum right here."

To help steady her and conceal our goings-on, I wrapped my arm around Mary's shoulder, pulling her in tight. Then I wormed my hand up her leg and slipped two fingers inside her slick canal. Mary was right, she was on edge and climaxed after just a few short strokes. I eased out of her as she quivered and quietly moaned in my ear. With her breathing slowing, Mary inquired, "Are you going to share?"

"Of course, darling, we share everything now," I replied as I brought my cum-coated fingers to our kissing mouths. We both lapped at my soaked digits before kissing some more.  

The breakfast was good, and we took our time to finish. We left Tina a handsome tip and headed for our gate just as they called for the first-class passengers. We had the last pair of seats in first-class, on the left. As we approached, I asked Mary, "Window or aisle?"

"Aisle. You never know when I may have to use the restroom," she replied with a sly little grin.

We got settled in after the plane took off and I ordered us a couple of mimosas. As we toasted our marriage and time shared already, Mary was getting more libidinous than usual. I was enjoying her additional attention and quietly asked, "Do you have a thing for planes that I didn't know about? Or did that orgasm from the restaurant leave you wanting for more?"

"It's actually the bubbly. The stuff gets me all worked up for some reason. And with you here, it seems to be working overtime. Now that I shared myself with you and we're legally married, I just want you inside me all the time."

Just as she finished her statement, I heard a 'ding' and noticed that the seatbelt sign turned off. I unbuckled both of our seatbelts and said louder, "Why don't you sit on my lap, honey, then you can see outside much easier."

Mary got the hint and moved sideways in her seat to block the view of the couple across the aisle. As she did, I undid my pants and slid them down about mid-thigh. My full erection popped up, and Mary moved on top while hiding our indiscretion with her dress. She didn't move much at first, just slowly sliding down my pulsing pole. We pointed to things in the distance and talked about our upcoming arrival. Every now and then, Mary would lean closer to the window as if she was pointing out something in the distance. What she was really doing was sliding up my shaft until just the tip was inside her. Then she'd lean back and gradually impale herself on me. It was the slowest and most intoxicating lovemaking that I'd ever been a part of, and it lasted for quite a while. After several small orgasms, Mary couldn't take it anymore. She whispered, "I'm going to the bathroom so that you can do me properly, and cum inside my needy puss."

We disengaged and I re-dressed before she headed back to the restroom directly behind our seats. I waited for a minute before I headed back as well. I knocked and asked, "Are you, alright baby?"

Mary replied, "Can you come in and help me with my dress, the zipper seems to be stuck again." She unlatched the door, and I moved inside. There she sat on the sink, a vision of pure desire. Mary was sitting on the sink with her legs spread. Her labia was open and beckoning my hard cock. I can honestly say that I've never wanted anyone more than I wanted her at that moment. I latched the door just before pushing my pants and underwear to the ground. Leaning forward, I entered her, kissed her, and pressed my hands onto her breasts simultaneously. Our kissing was ravenous, as I pounded her eager beaver and rolled her enlarged nipples. The sensory overload pushed us both toward mammoth orgasms rapidly. We continued to kiss as our hearts slowed, and our passion ebbed as it was sated for now.

I cleaned up my beautiful wife as she remained on display. Once finished, I helped her with her dress and pulled up my pants while she touched up her hair. We exited the bathroom together and moved quickly to our seats. The couple across from us got our attention and then clapped quietly at our performance. Mary blushed a little as we both mouthed our 'Thank yous.'

Mary snuggled up close, and we both dozed for the balance of the flight. The plane's descent stirred us both, and we watched out the window looking for a glimpse of the nude beach. We knew that it wasn't along the flight path, but it was fun to look anyway. Once we landed, we exited the plane and were met by our limo driver, Dan. He quickly led us to the baggage claim, where we waited arm-in-arm for our belongings. After we retrieved our bags, Dan led us out to the car and whisked us away to our hotel. He brought us to the check-in counter and left our bags with the bell boy. We tipped him, and he headed off to his next gig.

Mary had rented us a seaside cabana that was complete with a kitchen and a master bedroom that looked out over the ocean. The bellboy drove us out there in a golf cart and got us settled while pointing out the resort rules on nudity. We could dress however we wanted at our cabana, its deck, and on the beach in front of us. The resort's main building, restaurants, and pool, however, were not clothing optional. We tipped him, thanked him for the information, and then shooed him off as we stripped. I carried Mary to the bed and lay her down before commencing to taste her sex. We only got out of bed to get water and pee for the balance of the day. We made love, made out, cuddled, and talked until the sunset on the water. I carried Mary to the oversized tub where we washed each other and loved some more.

Kiara_Kiara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kiara_Kiara

We were in no hurry to go anywhere and didn't even look at the clock as we dressed. Mary wore a beautiful yellow sundress that only came to mid-thigh. I donned a silk button-down short-sleeve shirt with shorts. Neither of us wore any underwear as we made our way to the main building to grab a bite. They had three eating establishments. The first was very high-end and required nicer clothes than we were sporting, so that was out. The second was poolside and a bit noisy for our taste for dining. The last was a larger restaurant that was designed to make you think you were in a cozy little place. It was a maze of staggered booths that all felt like they were the only ones there.

We were seated, and moments later, a lovely young lady named Marcie introduced herself and welcomed us to the island. Marcie took her time reviewing the specialties of the restaurant, from drinks to meals to desserts. We ordered a couple of strawberry daiquiris and perused the menu while huddled up close. This is what honeymoons were for, putting aside the pressures of life and spending it as if you had no other obligations.

The evening was sensual in many forms as we enjoyed the local foods, drank, and gorged on dessert. When finished, we walked back to our cabana and removed our clothes before heading out to the beach. There were a few couples out either walking or lying on the sand like us. We reveled in the breeze's light touch across our fully accessible bodies. The salt spray was a bit chilly, so we retreated to the deck and rinsed off under the outdoor shower. I retrieved a blanket from the bed, and we snuggled up and listened to the sounds of the ocean.

We obviously dozed off and woke to the first light of the morning. Mary's hand migrated to my morning wood and seized its length. She disappeared under the blanket and consumed my hardness. I convinced her to turn so that I, too, could enjoy her. We were entirely covered by the blanket as we lapped and sucked each other endlessly. After giving her a series of small orgasms, Mary moved off of me onto her belly. As she moved, she breathlessly ordered, "Fuck me from behind!"

I flung the blanket out of my way and moved into position. We were both exposed to the world as I pumped into her needy puss maniacally. I didn't last more than a minute before I pumped my seed into her. Mary came hard as well due to my violent expulsions. I hadn't even looked around when I tossed the blanket to penetrate her. But now, as I was retrieving it to cover us again, I noticed a younger couple standing about twenty feet from our deck. As I lowered onto Mary, I saw that they were manipulating each other's genitals. They both mouthed a thank you before heading down the beach to the next cabana.

While I kissed May's neck and shoulders, she said, "Did you notice that couple watching us while you pounded me like the wanton slut I've become?"

"Not until I was covering us up again. When did you?"

"As soon as you whipped the blanket off, I saw them walking our way. When they saw you begin to fuck me like a wild man, they stopped to watch. The woman's hand went straight for her husband's cock. After a few strokes, his hand made it's way to her vagina. She quickly spread her legs to give him better access. He immediately pushed two fingers into her and thumbed her clit. I lost track of their actions after that because of my oncoming climax."

"That's good to hear, the losing track thing, I mean. Shall we go inside and slip into a nice warm bath, Mrs. Smith?"

"That sounds like an excellent idea, husband of mine."

I removed myself from Mary, lifted her into my arms, and carried her to the tub. She got the water going, and then we both slipped in and caressed each other while kissing perpetually. After a while, we started feeling hungry. We washed each other and then stepped out to dry off. Unfortunately, we realized that we would have to dress to go get some breakfast. But we thought we could try to visit our new voyeur friends from this morning and maybe watch them at some point. Mary slipped on another bright colored short sundress and me another shirt with shorts. We both went commando, of course, since neither of us even packed underwear.

Once dressed, we headed for the dining room that we'd eaten at last night. On our walk, we both kept an eye out for the couple. But honestly, I only saw them for a few seconds and don't even know if I'd recognize them again. Mary, however, was pretty sure she would since she noticed a tattoo on the woman's ankle. After we were seated for breakfast, we realized that we'd probably just have to walk up to their place later on.

Mary ordered the chocolate and lemon crepes, while I got the Croque madame. Mine was basically a ham, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich that had a subtle garlic influence. As we ate, we talked, and Mary confided, "I was really turned on by others watching while you made love to me. Does it do the same for you?"

"Yes, I do get extra excited in those situations. However, I'm not at all interested in sharing you."

"Oh, there's not going to be any sharing going on. You are mine and no one else's. I have no interest in being with anyone other than you either."

"So, should we actively try and find them, or should we just enjoy ourselves and hope that they stumble along?"

"I think that we should try and find them and talk a little. Maybe they just like watching, in which case we could invite them over to watch us again. But before we invite them over, I want to try anal. I think that I will really enjoy it based on how good your tongue and finger felt before."

"So let's go back to the cabana, get naked, and maybe go for a swim in the ocean before retreating inside and trying your back-door. How's that for a plan?"

Mary leaned in to kiss me while grasping my cock then agreed, "That sounds like a great plan. Let's get going."

To be penetratingly continued...

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments