Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss Reynolds - Part 2

"A forty-something male and his former teacher having met at a school reunion get together for more sex"

46
12 Comments 12
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"It is four months since I wrote 'Miss Reynolds' so maybe it would be a good idea to read/re-read that before reading this, although it is not essential that you do so. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you."

It was now four days since forty-two-year-old Matthew Collard and his former teacher, Elizabeth Reynolds, now sixty-four, had met at a school twenty-five-year reunion and had spent most of the night in a hotel room fucking.

Both were single, although Matthew had a woman of his own age that he saw from time to time, a sort of borderline girlfriend. Elizabeth had never married but she had had lovers of both sexes over the years.

Elizabeth had sent Matthew a text later in the morning after their night of sex.

Thanks for a wonderful night of sex, looking forward to more xxxxx

Matthew replied

It was sensational, got to have you again, Miss Reynolds xxxxx

They had exchanged addresses and both still lived in the town where the school had been, but they lived a few miles apart.

Matthew had a full-time Monday-to-Friday job and Elizabeth worked part-time but both had most evenings free, they needed to get together soon.

There had been further texts between them over the intervening days and now, on the evening of the Wednesday after the Saturday night sex, Elizabeth phoned Matthew.

"Hey, are you busy?" Elizabeth asked in a very sexy voice.

"Yeah, busy thinking about your arse," replied Matthew, who had had countless schoolboy wanks thinking about Miss Reynolds' arse.

"Really? Would you like to come and see it?" responded an excited Elizabeth.

"Now? Are you serious?" said Matthew.

"Yeah, why not? I need another of your fuckings," replied Elizabeth.

"Yes, yes, I will be with you in about twenty minutes," said Matthew, his cock stiff in his clothing.

"Do you want me to have my arse bare for you or do you want to bare it?" asked Elizabeth.

"Um, um, fuck...I want to bare it," said Matthew, picking up his car keys.

"See you soon, baby," said Elizabeth.

Matthew drove to Elizabeth's house in a state of high arousal, because of work the next day he would not be able to stay the night but they should have a few hours of sexy time together.

Elizabeth was damp between her legs as she awaited Matthew's arrival.

When Matthew was seventeen and Miss Reynolds was his thirty-nine-year-old teacher, he would frequently wank at night thinking about her and her arse that was encased within tight skirts. For her part, Elizabeth thought Matthew to be good-looking back then, as she did a number of the boys, but she could not and would not do anything about it.

She knew that some of the boys, and girls, probably fancied her but did not know about specifics.

Matthew arrived at Elizabeth's house, she was at the door. She was wearing trousers, "Hello baby, so good to see you again," she said, as Matthew got out of his car.

"So good to see you too, I cannot get you out of my head since Saturday night," replied Matthew, before they kissed.

The kiss became more and more passionate and they stumbled into Elizabeth's house, still snogging.

"Wow! That was hot," laughed Elizabeth, when they finally broke, and she managed to close her door.

"You are so fucking sexy," said Matthew.

"Thanks, but I am in my mid-sixties," replied Elizabeth.

"I know, and still so fucking hot," said Matthew, before they kissed again.

Matthew's bulge pressed against Elizabeth's front, and his hands slid down her back to her large arse.

"I think that I should show you my bedroom," said a now-flushed Elizabeth, when this kissing session finished.

"That is a great idea," smiled Matthew.

"I suppose that you want to follow my arse up the stairs," said Elizabeth, her eyes twinkling.

"Actually, can I bare it before we go upstairs?" said Matthew.

"Only if you take your lower clothing off too," smirked Elizabeth.

"That sounds fair enough," replied Matthew, undoing and removing his jeans.

His bulge stretched his underwear, "And those," nodded Elizabeth.

Matthew made a big show of taking off his boxers and having his erection spring free.

"Beautiful," said Elizabeth, slowly wanking Matthew's rigid penis.

"Now I bare your arse," said Matthew.

"Okay," said Elizabeth, releasing his penis and turning her back to him.

Matthew massaged Elizabeth's arse and fingered her arse crack through her trousers.

"Mmmm, that is very nice, but I thought that you had supposed to be taking them off," said Elizabeth.

"Oh yeah," said Matthew, slowly pulling Elizabeth's trousers down, she stepped out of them.

Matthew then slowly pulled down Elizabeth's knickers, baring her large arse.

"Gorgeous, wonderful," muttered Matthew, caressing the woman's naked buttocks.

Elizabeth stepped out of her knickers, and Matthew stood, pressing his erection against her backside.

"Shit, we are not going to make it to the bedroom, fuck me here," said Elizabeth, bending forward and putting her hands on the third stair up.

Matthew looked at the wonderful sight before him, he was not going to say no.

Matthew lined his penis up with Elizabeth's cunt and eased in, gripping her hips.

He started moving backwards and forwards, slowly, but that was not what Elizabeth wanted at the moment, "Harder, faster, fuck me hard," she ordered.

"Yes Miss Reynolds," said Matthew, sarcastically.

"I will spank you again for being cheeky to your teacher," said Elizabeth, who had spanked Matthew in the hotel room.

"If you spank me, I will spank you," said Matthew, upping the speed of his thrusts.

"Promises, promises...that's it, oh fuck," panted Elizabeth, as she got her wish of hard and fast fucking.

Matthew was now going at full pelt, "Oh, oh, fucking hell," shrieked Elizabeth, as she came and Matthew kept fucking.

Matthew continued, and Elizabeth came again, but he was getting close to ejaculation and there was to be no stopping it, "Oh fuck," groaned Matthew as his spunk shot into Elizabeth's cunt, making her orgasm again.

They stopped cumming and their bodies relaxed, Matthew withdrew and Elizabeth straightened up, "Now I can show you my bedroom, we can have a cuddle and see what happens," she said.

Matthew's eyes were on Elizabeth's large swaying backside as they climbed the stairs.

Once in the bedroom, they took off their upper clothing and cuddled on the bed.

"Maybe we could spend a weekend together soon," said Elizabeth, her head on Matthew's chest and one hand resting on his penis. Matthew had a hand stroking Elizabeth's arse.

"Here you mean?" replied Matthew.

Wildmom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Wildmom

"Could do, or maybe have a couple of nights in a hotel somewhere," said Elizabeth.

"Sounds good; I can't this weekend but could the weekend after if that is any good for you," said Matthew.

"Yes, I could do that, we will have to decide on where to go," said Elizabeth.

"Yeah, it will be great," said Matthew.

"They might think that I am your mum," laughed Elizabeth.

"Or my hot and sexy ex-teacher," replied Matthew.

"Oh, talking of teachers, you were cheeky, you will be spanked young man," said Elizabeth.

"Only if I can spank you afterwards," answered Matthew.

"That sounds so sexy," said Elizabeth, kissing her younger lover.

Elizabeth got off the bed and sat on a chair, "Over my knee, young man," she said.

Matthew got off the bed, his penis was semi-erect as he approached his former teacher, he placed himself over her knee.

Elizabeth spanked him for a while, his buttocks were turning red, "I think some with the hairbrush now, fetch it," said Elizabeth, she had completed Matthew's hotel room spanking with the hairbrush.

"If I fetch it, you will get some with the hairbrush too," replied Matthew.

"Fetch it," said Elizabeth, very sexually aroused and even more so with the prospect of being spanked.

Matthew got off her lap and fetched the hairbrush, he was now fully erect. Elizabeth looked at his penis and smirked. Matthew got back over her knee.

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK Elizabeth gave Matthew a series of fast and hard whacks with the hairbrush, going from cheek to cheek.

"Stand up," said Elizabeth, knowing that she would be getting a spanking very soon.

Matthew got up and rubbed his buttocks, his penis rock hard.

"Well, Miss Reynolds, it is your turn to get a sore arse," said Matthew.

Elizabeth stood up and Matthew sat on the chair, although he immediately jumped up again before slowly putting his spanked buttocks back down and squirming to try to get comfortable.

"Over you go, Miss Reynolds," said Matthew.

"Are you going to stab me with that thing?" said Elizabeth, pointing at Matthew's erection.

"I will stab your vagina with it later, now get over my knee," replied Matthew.

Elizabeth lay over his lap, once they managed to get his erection just about flat between his thighs.

Matthew caressed Elizabeth's buttocks before commencing the spanking, he had her bucking and squirming, but it was adding to her arousal.

"Hairbrush now," said Matthew, picking up the hairbrush.

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK Matthew gave Elizabeth six on each cheek, and her buttocks glowed.

"Your spanking is finished, Miss Reynolds," said Matthew.

"Are you going to kiss my arse better?" said Elizabeth, her voice broken by sobs.

"Yes, get face down on the bed," said Matthew, and Elizabeth got off his lap and staggered to the bed.

Matthew was dying for a fuck, as was Elizabeth, but a bit of arse play would not harm.

Matthew gently kissed Elizabeth's left buttock, and he then softly kissed her right one. He remembered that he had made her cum the previous Saturday night by fingering her arse crack and teasing her anus, so he thought that he would try that again.

Matthew slowly dragged one finger up and down Elizabeth's arse crack, and she mewed. He added a second finger, and she squirmed, "Oh fuck," she whispered.

Matthew then had his two fingers at Elizabeth's arsehole, she had told him to keep them there the previous time, but she did not have to tell him this time.

As Matthew teased her anus, Elizabeth came loudly, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she wailed.

Now seemed a good time for the fuck that they had both been wanting for a while, Matthew gently rolled Elizabeth onto her back. She opened her legs invitingly, they looked into each other's eyes as Matthew mounted her.

Matthew slid his cock into Elizabeth's cunt and they commenced making love.

Slowly at first, Matthew slid in and out of Elizabeth's vagina, and they again had their eyes locked on each other.

"This is so good," Elizabeth said softly.

"It is," confirmed Matthew, as his penis moved in and out at a steady, consistent pace.

Elizabeth was mentally willing Matthew to fuck her faster, but she was not going to tell him to. Matthew must have read her mind because he suddenly started thrusting much harder and faster, "Shit, shit, oh fuck," screamed Elizabeth, as she orgasmed.

Matthew then slowed again, before speeding up and causing a smile to spread across Elizabeth's face before she came again. Matthew was finding his sore buttocks to be a stimulant and he was not far off cumming himself.

They fucked some more, and their eyes were again on each other's when Matthew's body went rigid, and he spurted semen into Elizabeth again.

After the climaxes stopped, Elizabeth orgasmed as Matthew ejaculated, they had a long loving kiss.

"I need to get home, got work in a few hours," said Matthew.

"Do you want a shower before you go?" asked Elizabeth.

"No, I will go home and try to get some sleep and shower when I get up," replied Matthew.

"Okay baby, thank you so much for coming round to give your teacher another good fucking," said Elizabeth.

"I loved every minute," said Matthew.

"We must sort out that hotel weekend," said Elizabeth.

"Yes, we can talk on the phone or maybe meet up," said Matthew.

"Meet-up is best, we can have another fuck," laughed Elizabeth.

"True," laughed Matthew, before he got off the bed.

He put on his upper clothing, his lower clothing was downstairs, as was Elizabeth's, although she did not bother about putting clothes on.

Elizabeth accompanied him downstairs, and Matthew put his underwear and jeans on. They had another long, long kiss.

"Can you come around tomorrow and sort the hotel weekend?" asked Elizabeth.

"What are you calling tomorrow, it is after midnight?" chuckled Matthew.

"Oh shit, so it is; today, then," said Elizabeth.

"Can't, but I can come tomorrow, Friday," said Matthew.

"Okay, see you then for sorting our weekend away, and a fuck," said Elizabeth.

"Yeah, but not necessarily in that order," replied Matthew.

They laughed and then kissed again.

The relationship between the former teacher and the former pupil was going just fine.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments