Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marie

""If only I was fifty years younger.""

43
2 Comments 2
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Seventy-one-year-old Marie was watching Timothy mowing her lawn. He was nineteen and did odd jobs for Marie. The son of Marie's friend Margaret.

Marie smiled and thought to herself, "If only I was fifty years younger."

She caught herself holding her breast. A finger on her nipple.

"Act your age," Marie said out loud.

There hadn't been a man in Marie's life since her husband passed ten years ago. She had always been a sexual woman. Now her only pleasure came from ever-decreasing moments with her vibrating companion.

Marie tore herself away from the window, but couldn't resist a last look. The lawn was almost finished. Marie went to the bathroom and brushed her hair. She positioned the last strands of graying hair into position.

Her reflection looked back and said, "Do it."

Marie was telling herself to undo another button on her floral dress. When that was unfastened, she loosened another.

"You're naughty Marie. And he's just a boy," she said, adjusting her dress, so her cleavage showed.

"Why be naughty when you can be mischievous?."

Marie undid another button. Her dress was open below her breasts. She figured if Timothy said anything she could play the old lady. Act embarrassed and say she didn't realize.

"Mrs. Walsh!"

It was Timothy. He'd come to say he was finished.

Marie found him in the living room, "Would you like a drink? I have some beer," Marie whispered as if Timothy was breaking some rule.

He smiled, "Yes, please, and it's okay, Mrs. Walsh, I am allowed."

"Of course you are. Silly me. You must call me Marie. We've known each other for a long time. Mrs. Walsh sounds so formal."

Timothy was going to sit in a chair, but Marie asked him to sit on the settee with her. Marie sat on his right-hand side. That way, when her dress opened, Timothy would be able to see inside.

Marie's ploy worked. Almost immediately, Timothy's eyes found the opening. She wished she had changed her bra to a smaller cup, but it was too late now. Marie managed to sit in such a way she gave Timothy the best view of her breasts.

It had been a long time since Marie had put herself in a vulnerable position. Her heart began to beat a little faster. She decided to test the situation further.

Marie looked down, "Oh my," she said, acting shocked, "Look at me." Instead of closing her dress, Marie held it open. "Sorry, Timothy. I didn't realize. What must you think of me?"

Marie began to fasten a button. Timothy put his beer down and put his hand on Marie's hands to stop her.

"No, please don't."

There was a moment when they looked at each other. Timothy gently put Marie's hands by her side.

"I think you look amazing," Timothy said, looking into Marie's eyes.

Both looked down and watched Timothy's fingers undo two more buttons.

Marie took a deep breath when Timothy pushed his hand inside her bra cup. Unexpectedly, Marie felt a tinge of guilt and self-consciousness because of her age.

She held Timothy's wrist and eased his hand out of her bra.

"They're not what you're used to."

Timothy hooked his finger under Marie's bra cup and lifted it. Her tit flopped down.

"This is a mistake." Marie rested her breast back in its cup and fixed her dress.

"Sorry, sorry," she repeated.

It was an uncomfortable situation for Timothy. He said he should be going anyway and left feeling uneasy.

Two weeks later and Timothy was due back. It had been difficult for Marie. What had happened weighed on her mind. In a way, she hoped Timothy didn't show. It would be much easier for her. But they needed to talk, and she needed to apologize.

It was a nervous morning waiting for Timothy. He hadn't arrived by lunchtime. Marie made herself a sandwich, but she was too agitated to eat. Two, three o'clock came, and no Timothy.

At ten to four, his car pulled up outside. Marie watched Timothy walk up the drive. Her stomach tied itself in tighter knots, and she physically jumped when the doorbell rang.

KarinaLovey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaLovey

"I'll pretend to be out," Marie thought to herself.

She couldn't. Marie opened the door, "I thought you weren't coming," she said timidly.

Timothy said it had been a busy day and he couldn't make it earlier.

"I should have let you know I was going to be late, sorry. I'm here now. I'll do the front first and then the back."

Marie had worried all the time he would be angry. He wasn't. Timothy seemed to be in higher spirits than he usually was.

Timothy had instantly put Marie at ease, and she was grateful for that.

"It's a hot day," Timothy said, "When I've finished the front, it would be nice to have a cold beer waiting at the back," Timothy paused and added, "Marie."

"Of course, dear," Marie replied, happy they were still friends.

Calling her Marie was a beautiful touch, she thought.

Timothy half-turned to walk away. He swung back and astonished Marie, "The back yards private. Take your top and bra off."

Timothy kissed Marie on the lips and headed for the garden shed.

Marie was stunned. She stood speechless for a minute or so and went back inside. Dazed Marie went into the lounge, and then into the bathroom. She washed her face with cold water and looked into the mirror.

"Did I hear what I think I heard," Marie asked her reflection.

The mower engine stopped. Marie collected two beers on her way to the back door. Three steps away from the door Marie stopped. She put the beers down and removed her top and bra.

It was an apprehensive six steps to stand where Timothy could see her. It would have been easy to drop the beers and run back inside, but Marie didn't. Instead, she walked confidently over to Timothy. Her breasts swaying as she did.

"Excellent," Timothy said.

Marie took heart from the one word and Timothy's smile. She stood in front of Timothy and let him run his hands over her tits.

"Ooh," she squirmed when he twisted her down facing the nipple.

They sat and talked for the time it took to drink a beer. Marie, unfazed by her nakedness. Timothy fascinated by the oldest breasts he had ever seen, but not judgmental. He liked them. The way they hung. The vertical wrinkles ending by Marie's dark areola. Erect nipples and the blue vein, prominent mostly in her left breast.

Timothy emptied the last drops from his bottle, "I'll do the back. You go to your bedroom, I'll be there soon."

Marie was surprised Timothy put her back lawn before her.

"What if I'm taking things for granted. Surely not," Marie thought.

Unperturbed, she did what Timothy had told her.

Marie stripped and laid on the bed. It seemed incomprehensible, nothing would happen, so Marie lubricated herself generously.

Time passed slowly for Marie. It was hard not to look at the clock. The feeling in her stomach manifested down to her pussy. When she touched it, Marie had a mini orgasm. The waiting became unbearable, and she pleasured herself more until she orgasmed again.

Marie felt embarrassed when she opened her eyes. Timothy was by the foot of the bed. He was naked, and his stiff pole was aiming at Marie.

"Nice bush," he stated.

Timothy had expected Marie to have a sparsely covered pussy. Instead, she had a thick black bush.

Marie opened her legs. An invitation for Timothy. He climbed onto the bed, licked both Marie's nipples, and laid on top of her. His young steel rod slipped into Marie with ease. The mixture of her juices and lubrication, making it effortless.

Marie sighed in wonderment. It was the first time in over ten years she had a real live cock inside her. A young large ridged piece of meat at that.

Marie enjoyed every second of her sexual encounter, She gave in to Timothy's request to finish with a tit fuck. The only condition being she wanted him to fill her pussy next time.

 

 

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments