Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marie 4 Later that night.

""I'm away for a few days. Maybe it suits me," Marie said."

17
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Marie was back in her room. She went straight to the mirror and looked at herself. There was a smug, but confident look on her face.

A smile broke out, "You've just been fucked in the ass," Marie said gloating to herself.

Marie was a little tender, but she thought it was a small price to pay. Now she had the evening to look forward to.

Time went slow. Marie couldn't wait for nine when she was meeting Tom and Ruth. She had dinner, showered, and it came time to chose her outfit. Black nylons and garter belt were the first things she picked out. They went without saying.

The rest didn't come so readily. In the end, Marie chose a black dress. She toyed with the idea of no underwear but ended up with a black bra and panties. Her heels she placed beside the table, for when she left.

It was a frustrating wait for Marie. When it got to eight-thirty, she put her heels on, picked up her purse, and headed to the bar. She ordered a glass of wine and looked around while it was being poured. To her surprise, Tom was already there, alone.

Marie walked over, "Hi, Tom, where's Ruth?"

Tom was vague, "She's busy. She'll be back soon."

Marie and Tom spoke for about ten minutes, and then Ruth joined them. There was an air of something between Tom and Ruth. They didn't seem to be angry, but they spoke to each other in short sharp sentences.

Tom's phone rang, "Excuse me, I have to take this," he said.

The bar was noisy, so Tom went where it was quieter. When he returned, he said to Ruth, "You have an hour."

Marie knew something was going on, but she dared not ask. Forty minutes past and Ruth said she should go. A few minutes later, the bartender put a glass of wine on the table.

"This is from the gentleman over there," he said to Marie.

Marie looked, and a man smiled and tipped his glass at Marie.

"You have an admirer Marie," Tom said.

"Maybe."

"If I were you, Marie, I'd be careful. Ninety-five percent of these guys are married. They're away from home for a few days and looking for some pussy," Tom warned.

"I'm away for a few days. Maybe it suits me," Marie said.

"A girl ready to play. I like that. I'll have a word with him," Tom said.

Marie said she could talk to him, but Tom insisted he should. Marie agreed if Tom thought it was best.

Tom went over and talked to the man and came back.

"It's simple," Tom said, "He wants a quick fuck and then he has to leave before he's missed."

Marie wasn't sure she liked that idea.

"You don't have to, but there's plenty of time to find another guy. If that's what you want," Tom advised.

"What would you do?" Marie asked.

"I think after this afternoon, you're here to have fun. Why not give him half an hour and enjoy yourself."

"Your right. Why not?" Marie said.

"Okay, you go to your room. I'll talk to him, and give him your number," Tom told Marie.

Marie picked her bag up and went to her room. Before she left the bar, Marie saw Tom talking to the man.

Marie only waited a minute, and there was a knock on the door. She opened it to a nervous-looking man.

"Come in," Marie said.

Once he was inside the man changed, "Suck my cock," he said abruptly.

Marie wasn't happy, but she got his dick out and put it in her mouth.

After a minute, he said, "Wait."

The man got on the bed. He undid his trousers and pushed them and his shorts down to his knees.

"Well, carry on," he said in the same tone he used before.

Marie climbed on the bed and resumed blowing his dick.

"Oh yes," he said, "I knew a woman your age would know how to suck cock."

There was a tug on Marie's dress, and she skewed around. His hand found Marie's buttocks. He squeezed them, and then Marie felt her panties being pushed to the side.

Marie's eyes closed and she moaned over his shaft when she felt her pussy lips part and a finger inside her. That was it for Marie, she was in the zone. Marie forgot about the harsh tone. She was ready to get fucked.

"What are you doing?" the man said when Marie straightened.

Marie told him she was going to get undressed.

"Like fuck you are. Come here."

The man moved to the head of the bed. He got Marie to straddle him, facing away.

"Get on your knees," he told Marie.

Marie did as she told, and then her dress was pushed over her ass, and her panties lowered. His fingertips pulled Marie's arse cheeks apart. Then his fingers spread her cunt lips.

Marie knew her most intimate parts were exposed. She felt his gaze, and then his tongue lap at her pussy. She was almost ready to cum, and then his tongue moved to her asshole.

With a finger in her pussy and a tongue circling at her rectum Marie came.  

The man laughed and focused on Marie's juices flowing from her pussy.

"Turn around and sit on my dick. I want to see your face while you fuck me," he snapped at Marie.

That's precisely what Marie wanted. His cock inside her. She took the time to take one leg out of her panties, and then she impaled herself on his cock.

ava_jhon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ava_jhon

Marie began fucking him and had a smaller orgasm, this one she didn't let interfere with her rhythm. Marie just hoped he didn't cum as quickly.

They kissed a little, and he got a good feel of Marie's tits even though it was through her dress.

"I'm cumming," he said. "Where shall I do it?"

"In there, but you could cum in my mouth if you want."

"You don't mind?" he asked.

"What if we leave it where it is, and I'll suck you clean when you've finished," Marie suggested.

"Sure," he said, grinning.

Marie resumed thrusting her pussy along his dick but with more purpose. The guy grunted, and Marie felt the throbbing in her cunt. When she thought he was finished, she did as she promised and sucked his cock dry.

"Your good, and tighter than I expected," he told Marie as he fastened his pants.

Marie thought it was a strange thing to say but still took it as a compliment. He seemed to be in a rush and headed for the door.

Before he left Marie asked, "What you said. Is it because of my age."

"That and because. Well, you know."

Marie was puzzled, but she didn't have time to ask because he walked away.

Marie freshened up and went back down to the bar. Neither Tom nor Ruth was there, so she asked at reception what room they were in. The receptionist wrang the to make sure she could give the number.

"Room two twenty-five," Marie was told.

Marie knocked on the door, and she heard Tom say, "It's open."

Inside, Tom was on the bed with his cock in his hand, jerking himself.

"Where's Ruth?" Marie asked.

"Having a shower."

"Let me," Marie said, and she took Tom's cock in her hand and took over from him jerking him. There was the odd lick and sucking Tom's cock head into her mouth.

Ruth appeared. She had a towel around her head and nothing else on.

"Hi, Marie. How did you get on," Ruth said, drying herself.

"It was good, except we just fucked. We didn't get undressed. Just a fuck and he left."

Tom told Marie that's what he told her it would be.

"What did you think was going to happen?" Ruth asked.

"I don't know," Marie said.

"Tom give Marie her money."

"Money, what money?" Marie asked, confused.

Tom put his hand in his pocket. He brought it out and put several notes into Marie's hand.

"What's this?" Marie asked.

"What you earned. Less a little commission," Tom told Marie.

Marie sat silent, trying to take in what Tom had said.

"Are you telling me you pimped me out. I fucked for money?"

Ruth sat beside Marie and put her arm around Marie.

"I fucked for money," Marie repeated.

Marie took her hand off Tom's dick and gave it a slap.

"Jesus, Marie," Tom grumbled.

"You turned me into a fucking prostitute," Marie complained.

Ruth said they were sorry, but they thought Marie would enjoy it.

"I enjoyed it," Marie said. "But..."

"No buts. You enjoyed it, and, you got paid," Tom said.

Marie looked daggers at Tom. Her face softened, and she called him a bastard.

"Come on, Marie, it's not that bad is it?" Ruth asked.

"I wouldn't have done it if I had of know," Marie snapped.

"Sorry," Ruth apologized again, "We're going back down to the bar. See if there are any punters."

"You fuck for money?" Marie asked.

"Yes," Ruth admitted without any qualms and added, "Your welcome to come with us if you like."

Marie dropped and shook her head. Then she lifted it, "Alright," she said with a smile on her face.

The three of them went back to the bar. It wasn't long before a young man approached them. Tom asked what he wanted.

The guy looked around and whispered, "A blow job."

The transaction was completed when Tom took his money, discreetly. Marie assumed it would be Ruth he would be going with, but Tom told Marie to take him to her room.

The young man didn't complain, so Marie took him to her room.

"I've only paid for a blow job," the man said when Marie took her panties off and laid on the bed with her legs open.

Marie couldn't remember the last time she felt so mischievous. "I know," she said. "Wouldn't you prefer to fuck me instead?"

There was no argument. Marie laid there with another stranger's cock pumping her pussy. For Marie, it was double the thrill. Not just a stranger but the thought of being paid heightened the situation. It gave her a strong orgasm.

After he came, Marie tried to act professionally. She made it seem as if what she had done, didn't mean anything. Inside she was a bundle of nerves.

Marie turned two more "tricks". A word she never thought she would use about herself. Tom and Ruth invited Marie to stay with them in their bed, but she declined, preferring to be alone.

She climbed into bed in the early hours, bubbling but tired.

"Your seventy-one Marie. What the fuck are you doing," Marie thought the moment before she fell asleep?

 

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments