Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Like What You See?

"Two friends caught in the moment"

43
11 Comments 11
7.8k Views 7.8k
3.7k words 3.7k words

It had been a fairly quiet day at the store, one of the very few there had been since Covid had made people scared or selfish. John had finished all he needed to do with a couple of hours to spare on his shift, but couldn’t help but try and find something to do. Yes working in a supermarket was a menial job, and the pay sucked, but he always liked to be useful. It was probably this that made him well known to his colleagues, even those who worked on different departments. Susan wasn’t really one of those people though. 

Even though they no longer worked together they had done many years before and had been friendly. He had even asked her on a date, but she wasn’t interested in anything other than friendship so he had put it behind him and they had been friendly, if not quite the friends they had been before.

While wandering around the backrooms, he noticed Susan working away in the clothing section she now worked in. She looked busy so he didn’t really want to disrupt her but felt that a quick ‘hello’ would be okay.

‘Hi, Susan, hope you’re okay?’ he said. It had become second nature to ask, but he never really expected anything more than a cursory greeting.

‘I am thanks, John,’ she replied, smiling as she answered. It was the first time he had seen it for the last few months, given the pressure they had all been under, and it reminded him of what had sparked his interest in her all those years ago. Despite the decade that had passed, she looked as good now at 57 as she had back then. He on the other hand felt all of his 48 years and then some.

He was lost in his admiration of that smile and didn’t notice that she seemed to be thinking about saying something, but wasn’t quite sure how to say it.

’You’re still up on all this electrical stuff, aren’t you?’ she finally asked, breaking the brief moment of silence that had fallen between them. They had met when they were both working in the electrical department, and he had been one of the few people that would advise people instead of trying to sell them something, so both customers and staff had come to trust him.

‘I try, but it’s hard to keep track,’ he replied. ‘Why do you ask?’

‘I’ve just brought a new TV and the instructions are written in...’

‘Badly translated English?’ he interrupted. Even though it had been years, his experience told him how her sentence was going end.

‘Well, badly translated something anyway,’ she laughed. ‘I was just wondering, if you had time, could you look at them and let me know what I need to do?’

‘Of course I will,’ he answered, never having been able to say no to a lady in need. That she was a friend, and he still felt a little something for her, made him agree slightly quicker than he normally would have. ‘Have you got them with you?’

‘I can bring them in,’ she said with a hint of playful cunning in her voice. ‘But now that the Covid restrictions have eased, I was wondering, if you had the time, could come around and look at them.’

‘Yeah, yeah. And while I’m there I may as well set it up for you too, right?’ he joked. ‘Of course I can.’

‘I’m off tomorrow, but I don’t want to rush you,’ she said, brushing off his ‘joke’, even though she had hoped that would happen.

‘Tomorrow would be fine. I’m in early, but it’s a short shift so I could be there around 11ish. Just text me your address, and make sure the kettle is on?’ he was trying to hide his excitement, not at seeing her in a different environment, though that did give him a little thrill, but at, hopefully, being able to help someone.

‘Great!’ she said and her smile lit up her whole face.

Though John’s early shift had dragged, the drive to her house went by in a flash.  And he now found himself walking through the door that she had opened almost as soon as he had pulled into her drive.

‘Kettle’s just boiled, and I’m sure you could do with a cuppa before starting,’ she said welcoming him into her home.

‘Thanks. Do I look that tired?’ he replied, trying to sound hurt but having to stifle a yawn as he did, which should have answered his own question.

‘I think we all do after the last year and a bit,’ she said, reassuringly. ‘Tea or coffee?’

‘Tea, please, one sweetner if you’ve got them,’ he responded, taking a quick look around her hallway as he did.

‘Living room is through there,’ she said, directing him through the open door while looking at him as if seeing him in a different light for the first time. ‘Have a seat and I’ll make the tea.’

John went into the room making a mental note of his surroundings as he did so. The room was fairly modern looking, not that he knew what he was expecting it to look like. The furniture was black leather and chrome sitting on what looked like fairly thick rugs, probably to protect the hardwood floor. He went back out into the hallway and took off his boots, not that they were dirty, but he was a guest even if he was there to do her a favour.

As he was out there he could hear into the kitchen and wondered who it was that Susan was talking to. He could hear her saying over and over, ‘should I?’ and, popping his head around the doorway on the pretence of telling her not too much milk, he realised that she must have been talking to herself.

Returning to the living room he grabbed the instructions from the TV box to see just how bad they were. It turned out they were pretty basic, as with most modern electrical appliances, and realised that it wouldn’t take him too long to sort it out. He was a little surprised she hadn’t been able to work it out for herself though.

‘See what I mean?’ she said, surprising him as she walked into the room carrying two cups.

‘Yeah,’ he lied, trying to save her any embarrassment. ‘But it shouldn’t take too long to fix up,’ he said reassuringly.

‘Good,’ she replied with a smile. ‘But have your tea first,’ as they both sat down to their drinks making small talk, mainly by complaining about work.

After this John said he’d get to work on the TV, and, after declining her offer of help, soon had it set up.

It was when he was on his back on the floor trying to tidy the cables that he noticed that Susan’s skirt looked much smaller where she was sat now than it had before. He looked over as she had said something and he realised that he could see right up between her legs to her panty covered pussy. Had her skirt ridden up as she had moved forward, he asked himself. And does she know that she is giving me a fantastic view? This last question made him realise that he had been staring, but for how long? And, though his mind and cock were arguing, should he let her know?

‘Umm, you know your showing a little more than I think you want to?’ he said timidly, as his mind finally won the argument.

‘And do you like what you see?’ she asked, though the crack in her voice said that she was really unsure that she should be doing this.

Did I just hear her correctly John asked himself, very much aware that the blood was rushing away from his brain.

‘Actually, I think I have my answer,’ she said as she looked straight at the bulge very much in evidence in his trousers. Shaking the doubt from her mind and growing in confidence she indicated to his crotch and asked with a wicked little grin, ‘is that my fault?’

John couldn’t speak as all the moisture had drained from his mouth. He didn’t know whether to cover his obvious erection or run out in embarrassment. He then realised that she had done nothing to cover herself up. Was she putting on a show for him or was it a genuine accident that she wasn’t too bothered about?

He sat up and drained the last drop of cold liquid from his tea cup to moisten his vocal cords, and before he had time to fully engage his brain he said, ‘I think you know that it’s your fault. What’s more, I think you’re enjoying the fact.’

‘I am,’ she admitted. ‘I don’t think I’ve had that kind of affect on a man in years. And it’s not as if we’ve been able to go out much over the last year. I know you liked me all those years ago, but it’s nice to know that I can still turn someone on now.’

‘All those years ago, ha, you’ve barely changed,’ he said, bringing a slight blush to her beaming face. ‘Anyway, I’d better go before I say or do something I’ll regret. Besides, I need to adjust myself, or maybe free it until the swelling goes down,’ he said, getting up in such a way as to try and hide his swollen crotch from her.

‘Free it then,’ she said, looking him straight in the eyes. She was serious, and he knew it.

‘What do you want?’ he asked, trying to bring a semblance of sanity back to the room.

‘You,’ she replied, simply.

‘What do you want from me?’ he asked, needing to know how to handle the strange situation he was finding himself in.

‘What do you mean?’ she asked.

She had planned this to a certain degree, but she hadn’t expected him to be as rational as he was being. She wanted to be intimate with someone she felt safe with and until their chance encounter the day before she didn’t really know who.

‘Well, do you just want a quickie, or a relationship?’ he asked, slowly making his way towards her. ‘Do you want to make love or be fucked?’

Her panties dampened as he used the word fucked, and though she thought she wanted intimacy as he had asked her she realised that, for now, she just wanted to feel someone inside her.

‘Yes,’ was all she managed to say before he pulled her up to his face and kissed her. There was nothing romantic about their actions, it was pure lust. Their breathing was getting faster as their lips refused to be parted. Hands were everywhere as both of them gave in to their animal instincts.

LaraBoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraBoss

His started on her back but quickly began to explore as much of her body as he could. He ran his fingers through her hair before moving them slowly down her body. He felt her shoulders, almost flexed as she reached around his body, but moved quickly to her tits which, had he any control of his brain he would have thought them to be the perfect handful. Even though they were still covered by her blouse and encased in a bra, the feeling of his fingers moving over them sent tingles through her nipples and they grew with the excitement.

He moved further down her body, switching from front to back as he reached her hips, he reached her arse and his hands tried to squeeze as hard as he could, as if trying to make sure he covered every inch of her gloriously curved globes. It wasn’t what had attracted her to him all those years ago, indeed her arse, though slightly bigger, was something he admired more now. And he wanted to feel it all.

As they were pawing at each other Susan had found that her legs had somehow straddled one of his and the sensation of her pussy moving over his slightly rough work trousers as they gyrated in each other’s arms was pulsing through her entire body.

Just as she was getting the motion that she wanted between her legs, John suddenly stopped his assault on her arse cheeks. But her pussy wouldn’t be left for long.

Pushing her gently away John knelt in front of her and moved his hands up her legs and underneath her denim skirt. As they reached the top of her thighs he grabbed the thin material of her panties and pulled them down with such force that the sensation, with the help from her earlier gyrations, made her cum. It wasn’t an intense orgasm but it was enough to make her legs give way, fortunately she was right next to one of her chairs and her arse literally slapped down on the leather.

John couldn’t wait for her to adjust herself. The scent coming from between her legs was driving him now, and he had to be near it. Almost as soon as she had ‘sat’ down he had her legs apart and his face between them. Barely had her orgasm subsided and his tongue worked its way between her delicate lips, savouring the sweet juices coating them before beginning its assault on her clit.

While he savoured the taste coming from her pussy his hands worked their way up once more, possibly in the hope of finding her tits again, but instead found her hands being used to steady herself as her body was convulsing thanks to the sensations she hadn’t felt in so long. As their fingers entwined John found that the way she gripped his hands almost guided his actions.

As she was almost far too enraptured in the pleasure she was feeling to actually instruct him, he took his cue from the way her hands gripped his when he was reaching the right spots. He knew that when he softly gripped her clit between his lips and flicked his tongue over and over it her grip tightened so much that he nearly lost the feeling in his fingers. And when he reached the pace and direction that sent her over the edge though, he really knew.

If he thought the grip she had on his hands was tight, when she came her thighs closed around his face and held him so tight that he couldn’t even hear her almost purr in delight at the sensation. He was however thankful that the liquid seeping from her pussy was like nectar, it made his mouth water. When she finally came down from her orgasm and released his head from the lock it had been in he wasted no time in lapping up the combined juice that had pooled on the chair, he felt like the cat that got the cunt cream.

Neither of them moved for a couple of minutes, mainly because they needed to get their respective breath back. Susan was still shaking slightly from her intense experience when John moved. As she’d had her legs over his shoulders when he started to work his way up her body she slumped into the chair, unable to support herself. John kissed his way up her body, and even though she was essentially still fully clothed she could feel his lips as they explored her.

As he reached her face they kissed, though not with the passion of their first one, which seemed like hours ago even though it had only been minutes. As her tongue moved over his lips she wondered for a moment what he had on them before realising that it was her. She’d never kissed anyone straight after they had been down on her, and even though she had masturbated in the past with both toys and just her hand, she had never tasted herself. She was surprised to discover that she kind of liked it.

Pulling away from her he reached down to his belted trousers and started to undo them, his hard cock really needed to be free now. As he was about to pull down the zip, he stopped. A moment of rational thought managed to creep into his lust filled brain, and he looked at her, almost pleadingly, as if to make sure she really wanted this.

Picking up on his doubt she moved his hands away and forced his trousers down as far as she could taking his underwear with them finally freeing his cock, which seemed harder to him than it had for decades.

He was going to waste no more time; he’d been rational now the lust took over with a vengeance. Without a second thought he slid his steel hard cock inside her.

After a few years of unwelcome celibacy the sensation of being filled again sent Susan into a series of mini orgasms and he could almost feel her pulse as her hot, wet cunt gripped his rod. When he was buried to the hilt in her pussy, he held it there. He knew that he was never going to last long and wanted to enjoy every moment he could, not knowing if he was ever going to feel it again. He wanted so much to pull back and start to really fuck her that the sweat was starting to pour from his forehead with the effort it took to hold back.

He grabbed the first thing he could and wiped the moisture from his brow, only realising as he pulled them away that it was Susan’s discarded panties that he had used. His hot sweat mixed with the juice that had leaked from her during their initial groping and their combined scent filled his senses and drove him to a new level of lust.

Pulling almost all the way out of her he slammed back in with a force that took both of them by surprise.

‘FUCK!’ she screamed, through pure pleasure; covering her mouth in shock at her utterance before giggling through her fingers.

Both of them beamed as he continued his lust filled fucking. After what seemed like just a few strokes he rammed into her and held himself there as he flooded her cunt with his cum. She was coming down from her own orgasm and the spasms rippling though her gripping cunt felt like it was trying to milk every last drop from him.

Drained of both energy and fluid John collapsed on top of her, resting his head on her heaving chest; both of their breaths and heartbeats hammering away.

After lying like this for a few moments John kissed her gently and, surprising both himself and her, he worked his way back down her body. His still slightly swollen cock slipped out of her drenched pussy only to be replaced once more by his mouth.

He had never done this before, but even though she’d had more than one orgasm, he felt the speed in which he had cum meant that she had been short changed in the pleasure department. Lapping away at their combined fluids he tasted his own cum for the first time since curiosity had got the better of him as a teen. And he was surprised that he didn’t actually mind the taste. Maybe it was because of the heat of the moment, or perhaps because it was diluted slightly by her juice, but his tongue sought out every last drop.

She had never had anyone do this to her before either, and initially thought, as he went down her body, that he had collapsed. But the moment his tongue found her dripping cunt sent a shiver up her spine and all she could do was seductively utter, ‘Oh God, yes.’

After pleasuring her for a little while John worked back up her body and kissed her once more. She eagerly opened her lips as if to accept his tongue only to be surprised as he passed a small amount of his cum into her mouth. She had never been one to swallow on the few occasions she had treated one of her lovers to a blowjob as the taste of one of the first had put her off. But, much like John had been, she was surprised that she actually liked it. Slipping her own tongue into John’s mouth she sought out more of the sweet creamy mixture, but he wasn’t about to let her have it all. Allowing about half of the liquid slip from his mouth, he swallowed that which was left in his mouth at much the same time she did. And exhausted as they both now were, he slid down onto the floor as she slumped back into the chair where they stayed, not saying a word for what seemed like hours.

After they had both recovered John stood up facing her, almost forgetting that his trousers were still around his knees his naked crotch was right in front of her face. As he realised, and still feeling slightly unsure that he hadn’t done something wrong, he went to pull his trousers back up, but before he had a chance to she leaned forward and placed two gentle kisses on his now soft cock, which twitched slightly but didn’t regain its rigid hardness of moments ago.

‘Thank you. I really needed that,’ she said, looking up into his eyes just in case he thought she was talking to his cock. Her smile as she said it lit up her entire face and he knew she meant it. The thought was beginning to cross his mind that this may have been a onetime ‘heat of the moment’ thing. Not that he would have minded too much, it had been an intense experience and one that would fill his masturbatory fantasy for years.

‘Maybe next time we could do it somewhere more comfortable though,’ she said, laughing slightly as she did. If she could have felt the relief that escaped from him she would never have stopped laughing.


Published 
Written by ghostwalker101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments