Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lingerie Shopping

"Shopping for a special friend requires special efforts"

11
4 Comments 4
15.6k Views 15.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

The holidays were approaching, and I left work early to find a gift for a special someone. Since we’d met and become lovers, my sex life was fantastic. I was looking for the perfect lingerie to take our relationship to the next level if that was possible.

I was at the mall and went into one of the national department stores. There are usually sales people there who can give advice on sizes and such, not like the big box stores where you’re pretty much on your own.

They weren’t busy. I wandered through the sleepwear section, looking for something sexy, but also at least slightly practical, so it’d get worn more than once. There was one other customer, a tallish, dark-haired thirty-something, who was looking at bras. She was slender and attractive. There were two employees at the cash register. The older lady was about my age; around fifty. The other one looked to be in her twenty’s and was perhaps a new employee in training.

I had narrowed my decision to a couple of items; I looked for the older lady to ask her about them. She had been over near the dressing rooms when I saw her last. I walked in that direction. 

She was nowhere in sight. Just as I was about to go find another salesperson, the older saleslady came out of one of the dressing rooms. I started toward her, but before I got there, the dressing room door opened again. There was a brief conversation, and the sales lady went back into the room. She was there a bit longer this time. When she came out, she had a bra in her hand. 

“Excuse me, miss.”

“Yes, sir?”

“Could you help me with size information on some sleepwear?”

“I’m with another customer right now, sir. Can I get someone else to assist you?”

“The other person is the young lady at the register?”

“Yes, sir.”

“If it’s OK with you, I’d rather wait for you. She seems a bit young.”

“I understand completely, sir. I’ll likely be a few moments with my other customer. She has some rather special needs.”

“Why don’t I shop around, and return in 15 minutes or so.”

“That should do nicely, sir. I look forward to assisting you then.”

***

About twenty minutes later, I returned to the lingerie department. The sales lady was standing near the register. “Sorry to have made you wait, sir.”

“Not a problem. I understand completely.”

“How can I be of assistance, sir?”

“I’’m looking for a gift for a special friend. Something usable, but not too practical, if you know what I mean.”

“I believe so, sir. You’d like a gift for a lady friend that will encourage your relationship. Sexy but practical?”

“Yes, that’s it exactly.”

We were walking toward the sleepwear section as we talked. We headed toward the back wall. “If I may suggest, sir, a negligee set is perhaps what you’re after. A long gown and a light robe in coordinated colors and design. Something like this, perhaps?”

She held out a black nightgown, ankle length, with lace trim and narrow shoulder straps. With it was a sheer robe with long sleeves and a ribbon to tie at the waist. It was one of the items I had looked at earlier.

“This comes in black, silver, burgundy, and white, sir. Is this the kind of thing you’re after?”

“Yes, that seems nice. My only concern is how sheer the fabric is. It needs to opaque enough for modesty.”

“This seems opaque enough, sir, but I think the only way to know for sure is to see it on the lady. What is her complexion like?”

“Her skin is quite light. Her hair is a medium brown, streaked a bit with grey.”

“Light skin will show more than dark. How does the color compare with my skin, sir?”

I looked at her face and neck and tried to remember. “I believe they would be quite similar.”

She took the bottom of the gown and held it in front of her face. “Does this seem too sheer?”

I studied the gown and the skin beneath it. “It looks OK, I think. Hard to be sure, though.”

She took the gown away from her face. She looked at me for a moment. “Perhaps, sir, if you could see it being worn…?”

I could feel a stirring in my groin. Was she suggesting what I thought she was suggesting? Her nipples seemed to be standing out a bit, against her blouse. “That might be the way to know for sure. That is if that were possible.”

“Come with me, sir. I think that we may be able to arrange something.” She quickly grabbed several gown sets off the rack and led me to the front of the dressing room area. “Just a moment, sir. I’ll be right back.” She walked toward the cash register and spoke briefly to the other salesperson, then returned. “Right this way, sir.”

She led me past the dressing rooms, around a corner, and into a larger room with a full door. “This is our handicapped dressing area, sir. The door is wide enough for a wheelchair, and the floor space is much larger than the other rooms.” She pulled the door closed behind us and flipped the latch closed. She hung the gowns on a hook and turned to face me. “You’ll want to see them as they are intended to be worn?”

“Well, yes, of course.”

She stepped out of her shoes and began to unbutton her blouse. She pulled the tails out of her pants and slid her arms out of the sleeves. She placed it on the bench, then undid the top of her pants.

“Excuse me, please. I don’t even know your name.”

“It’s Marilyn, sir. Marilyn O’Malley.”

“Marilyn, I’m Wilson, Wilson Henderson.”

“Yes, Mr. Henderson. I’ve seen you on TV. They interviewed you after one of your trials.” She lowered and stepped out of her slacks.

“Marilyn, do I understand correctly that you’re going to model that gown for me? Shouldn’t I be turning around or leaving the room or something.” I was struggling to keep my stiffening erection from showing.

ValeriaGuzman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriaGuzman

“Oh, I’m sorry, Mr. Henderson. I forgot. Of course, you may turn or leave, if you like. I figured after all of the stuff you had to deal with in those child pornography trials, that you’d be, well, immune to a little ordinary nudity. I apologize.”

“You don’t understand, Mrs. O’Malley. I have to deal with a lot of shocking stuff at work. But, well, this isn’t work. You’re not a child. You’re a very attractive lady of an age that I find quite interesting. Are you sure…?”

She had reached around and unclipped her bra. As it slid down her arms, she said, “I’m not concerned, sir. And it’s Ms., not Mrs.” She set the bra with her other clothes and dropped her panties to the floor. “Which color shall we try first, sir?”

I had crossed my hands in front of my erection. “The black, I think.”

She took the black nightgown and slid her arms into it. Raising her arms over her head, she let it slide down over her body. She made a slight adjustment to put her breasts in the right place. then stood in front of me. “What do you think, sir?” She slowly turned, allowing me to see the gown from every direction.

I could make out the shadows of her breasts and buttocks against the fabric, but I couldn’t see any details. Her nipples stuck out nicely, but I couldn’t pick out any color differences. 

She took the robe, and pulled it on over the gown, tying it at the waist. Then she turned again, letting me see all angles. The nipples were no longer visible, nor were the skin areas that touched the fabric. 

“That seems perfect, Marilyn. It’s just opaque enough to be practical, and yet sheer enough to be sexy. I love it.”

“Wonderful, sir. Would you like to see any of the other colors.”

“I don’t think so. I think the black one will be perfect.”

“Great! Let me get out of this, and then we’ll deal with your other problem.”

“Other problem?”

“Yes, sir. The problem that develops when you see this nightgown on a woman.”

“Oh, that. That’s not a problem. I can deal with that.”

“We’re here, sir. My partner has marked the dressing room area as closed for the next few moments, and, well, frankly, sir, I’m a bit randy, too.” She stepped closer to me so that her breasts were brushing against my chest. “That is, sir, if you’re willing and interested. And based on that bulge in the front of your trousers, you’re interested.”

I wrapped my arms around her. “Interested and willing, Marilyn. Very interested and very willing.” I lowered my face until our lips were touching. She tilted her head back a bit and kissed me back. 

After a few seconds, I pressed my tongue between her lips and met hers. They played in and out of our mouths. Our hands slid up and down our bodies. When our lips finally parted, she slid her arms between us and pressed my suit-coat over and off my shoulders. She caught it and hung it on a hook. She turned and loosened my tie.

I untied the ribbon at her waist, and pushed the gown off her shoulders, tossing it onto the bench where her clothes were stacked.

She grabbed my belt and unhooked it, unbuttoned the top of my pants, and lowered my zipper. She reached inside and began to rub my erection. I slipped the suspender straps off my shoulders, and let my pants fall to the floor. She grabbed my boxers, and tugged them down to my knees, then knelt in front of me.

My erection was bouncing up and down in front of her face. She caught it in her hand and guided it to her mouth. She kissed the tip, then tilted it up, and licked along its length. She took the tip between her lips and licked little circles around the tip. I took her head in my hands and moaned lightly. I whispered, “Careful, girl, or all you’ll have is a mouthful. I want to fill something else with this.”

She tipped her head back, letting the tip of my cock slip from between her lips. “I want something filled with this, too.” 

She dragged a folding chair out into the center of the room, and said, “Sit.” 

I sat down. She pulled the nightgown up to her waist and straddled my thighs. “Slide forward a bit.” 

I did, and she lowered herself until she was poised just above the head of my cock. With one hand holding the gown, she took my cock in her other hand, then lowered herself onto it.

I could feel her heat and wetness as I slid into her. She slid down about three inches, then raised up a bit. Then down again, a bit further. She was breathing hard, with a little catch in her breath as she went down each time. She kept going until she was fully impaled on my erection. She let go of the gown, allowing it to fall around her waist in the front, and partway to the floor in the back. She put her arms around my neck and pulled herself close. 

“This feels so good, Wilson. I so love having you inside me. I so love making love with you.”

“Oh, Marilyn! You are so beautiful and so sexy.” 

She raised herself up several inches, then lowered herself again. “I wish this could go on forever, but I do have to get back to work soon. Fuck me, Wilson. Fill me with your cock and make me your slave. Do me fast and hard.”

I started raising my hips to meet her movements. It didn’t take long for either of us. Our breath got more ragged, our moans got louder and longer, and our up-and-down motions faster. She started to twitch a little just as I felt the first shot of sperm leave the end of my cock. She buried her face in my shoulder. I could hear her muffled scream as she came.

***

She reached into her purse and brought out a handful of paper towels. She took a couple to clean herself and gave me a few to do the same. We put our clothes back on and exited the dressing room. She helped me find the proper-sized negligee set and wrapped my package. As I finished paying for the nightgown, she said. “Please come again, sir, anytime. I’d be happy to help you fill any other needs you might have.”

 

Published 
Written by bowser23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments