Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Laura

"A lust filled physical encounter after years of virtual foreplay."

31
3 Comments 3
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

It had started innocently enough; an accidental online meeting led to them discovering a shared interest in books, movies, music, and soon they found that they would each be the first they turned to for advice.

It all changed after an innocent suggestion of a spanking got an unexpected, enthusiastic response from her. As they explored their fantasy life online they discovered that the mind was as important an erogenous zone as any physical one, and they both knew what to say to get the other one off. Granted this was easier for her than him, all she had to say was that she was naked and he’d be erect. But he had soon learned which of her mental buttons to push too. Now fate had bought them together again, only this time physically. And it was about to get even more physical.

The door was barely closed before he grabbed her from behind, pulling her into his body. She felt his hard cock pushing into her through his trousers and she started to sway her hips from side to side to stimulate him.

As she did this his hands were exploring as much of her body as he could. One clawed at her blouse, trying to get at her heaving, encased tits. The other worked its way over her body, sliding down before forcing its way between her legs. Her pussy, so hot he could even feel its heat through her clothing.

His other hand pulled hard at the seam of her blouse until the material parted, buttons flying everywhere. His hand moving over the silky bra stimulated the nipple beneath until it was swollen enough for him to clamp onto. Squeezing the nipple between his thumb and finger sends shivers through her body; pain and pleasure in equal measure sending her senses into overdrive. Those senses weren’t lost to the fact that his other hand was working its way up the inside of her thigh though.

He wasted no time working up to his ultimate goal. He felt the dampness of her panties as he reached them, and it made his mouth water. She instinctively clamped her legs around his exploring hand as soon as it reached into her panties, but the juices that were flowing from her simply coated his trapped hand, lubricating his fingers so that when she released him he easily slipped first one then a second inside her. As his fingers slid in and out he moved so he could rub his thumb over her sensitive clit sending shivers through her entire body.

He knew though that she was about to cum, but he also knew about her submissive side. Even though he was not really the dominant type he had to control her, and decided to deny her the pleasure of an orgasm. He wanted to taste her anyway but hadn’t wanted to bring his hand from her hot cunt. Pulling his hand from between her legs through sheer force of will he brought it up to her face, but before she could get his juice soaked fingers into her mouth he pulled them away, running them along her cheek until he could get them in his own mouth to savour her flavour.

He held her in a tight embrace so that she couldn’t use her hands on herself, and the torture of this almost brought tears to her face. Her pussy felt empty and abandoned. Even his assault on her tits had ceased.

LaraBoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraBoss

He held her there for what, to her, felt like hours as he licked his fingers clean of her sweet liquid. Once he thought she’d suffered enough, he moved his hand back down her body to her pulsing cunt as his other hand resumed its attack on her tits, and the effect it had was electric, and waves of pleasure coursed through her body. She was soon cumming like she had never done before.

Instinctively grabbing her as her knees gave way only served to increase the pressure his hand was putting on her breast, squeezing it hard, as if he were juicing an orange, and sending a shock of pain through her body which triggered another orgasm as they both slid to the floor in an almost pornographic embrace. Even though he was no longer stimulating it her body wouldn’t give up, and she shuddered as every little aftershock orgasm hit.

While it had always just been somewhat of a fantasy, he had always told her if they met he would have his cock in her before the front door was closed. And, though the initial encounter had been fun, he was going to have her right there on the hallway floor, right now.

She had an idea what he was up to as soon as he moved; keeping his hand on her crotch so he could position her how he wanted. When she was on her hands and knees in front of him he threw her skirt over her back and pulled her soaking panties down as far as they would go. He would have liked them off so he could spread her legs further than he did, but there would be time for finesse fucking later. Right now though he wanted, no, needed to be inside her.

Getting behind her he released his rigid cock from the prison of his trousers. It had been getting uncomfortable confined as he had used his hands on her, and it sprang forth as soon as he undid the zip. He could have sworn it was harder than he had ever felt it. He would have thought it bigger too, but he was a realist.

Lining his cock up he could feel the heat coming off her waiting cunt and he entered her in one powerful thrust. There was no finesse in what he did; pure unadulterated lust was spurring him on. He drove his cock in and out of her with such force her entire body was propelled forwards with each stroke. After one really powerful thrust she collapsed, her body flat against the floor, legs splayed as he carried on fucking her. With one final push, he buried himself deep inside her seeping cunt, his full weight on top of her as he shot jet after jet of hot cum inside her.

They lay like this for a minute or two, her spasming cunt refusing to release his cock, keeping it hard for longer than normal after he came. Both drained of energy and fluids.

‘Hello, Laura,’ he finally said, as they finally managed to get up off the floor, each glowing from the combination of sweat and lust.

Published 
Written by ghostwalker101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments